Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: shanew3stgalz

Only You (Philippine TV series) - Angel Locsin, Sam Milby & Diether Ocampo

[Copy link]
Post time 16-5-2009 09:24 PM | Show all posts
Our Big Beauty May 2009 issue is out and on our cover is the alluring actress and model Angel Locsin, who headlines our 10 Most Beautiful Women list.

Left to Right: MEGA's VP for Editorial & Production Lorraine V.Belmonte, Fashion Editor Patrick Ty, actress and model Angel Locsin andAssociate Editor Lacar Casanova

I came across Angel a couple of weeks ago when she was shooting scenes for her new show, Only You, just outside the Mega Publishing Group headquarters in Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Fashion Editor Patrick Ty and I were busy proofreading layouts for our upcoming June issue when VP for Editorial & Production Lorraine V. Belmonte excitedly came up to us and said that Angel was right outside the building. We hurriedly grabbed a copy of the May issue, dragged photographer Paolo Buendia along, then headed to the ground floor. Outside was a swarm of fans eagerly taking photos of Angel, who was dressed “very” casually (she was in costume for her role as Jillian).We squeezed through the crowd (I even overhead someone say, “Hey, here comes the Mega team”) and approached Angel. I said hello andre-introduced myself in case she forgot who I was. Angel, who was sitting down and waiting to shoot her scene, looked up and smile dinstantly. Phew, she remembered me! Patrick said hi and we introduced Angel to Lorraine. We gave her a copy of the May issue and I could tell that Angel was impressed by the cover. And how could she not? She looks scintillating in that gray draped jersey dress by Santi Obcena. And the smoky eye makeup by Lala Flores and luscious wavy locks by hair stylistNante Alingasa certainly added oomph to her sex appeal. Angel gratefully accepted the magazine and also thanked us for putting her on the cover. We thanked her as well for allowing us to feature her again.As we exchanged thank you’s, someone announced that they were about the shoot the scene and asked everyone to stand aside. But before Lorraine, Patrick and I left, we had to document the encounter, of course, and asked Paolo the photographer to take a photo of us with Angel holding her cover up. After taking photos, we said our goodbyes, gave our besos and headed back to the office.

What started out as an ordinary Wednesday afternoon turned into an exciting one! Inspired by Angel’s beauty, I returned to my desk with renewed gusto to work on our June issue. And yes, we have another hot actress on the cover for this upcoming issue. Wait for it!

– Lacar Casanova, associate editor

from megamag site* http://www.mega-magazine.com/theradar/?p=150

MEGA Magazine’s beauty issue this month of May features their list ofthe 10 Most Beautiful A-List Celebrities topped by no other than AngelLocsin.

It is interesting to note that Angel Locsin is Starmometer’s MostBeautiful Woman in the Philippines for 3 years in a row. She ranked 1stin 2006, 2007 and 2008.

Also in MEGA magazine’s list are ABS-CBN President Charo Santos Concio,Myx Veejay and recording artist Nikki Gil and Kapusoprimetime-turned-daytime star Heart Evangelista.

In no particular order, here is the complete list of MEGA’s 10 Most Beautiful A-List Celebrities:

1. Angel Locsin
2. Korina Sanchez
3. Charo Santos Concio
4. Nikki Gil
5. Heart Evangelista
6. Carmina Villaroel
7. Stef Henares
8. Joanne Ramirez
9. Audrey Tan Zubiri
10. Michelle Panemanglor

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 16-5-2009 21:29 ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-5-2009 12:37 AM | Show all posts
LOVE U DIETHER

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2009 08:10 PM | Show all posts
www.popsicles.ph

Only You - ENGLISH SUBTITLES EPISODES soon at POPSICLES.PH!!!

www.popsicles.ph

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2009 03:57 PM | Show all posts
18 May 2009 | 10:31 AM

Sam Milby was rushed to the hospital last Friday night due to high fever and vomiting. He was detected to be suffering from overfatigue. He was supposed to do a macho dancing number as highlight of his birthday celebration in yesterday抯 揂SAP 09

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2009 04:24 PM | Show all posts

Reply #64 kapamilyaako23's post

great well soon sam ....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2009 02:13 AM | Show all posts
Diether Ocampo and other HPAIR Alumni’s paper admitted to Oxford
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Admin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Admin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Admin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpgby abs-cbn

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Admin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg

Diether Ocampo (Harvard Project for Asian and International Relations (HPAIR) Alumni, Harvard Conference, Boston), Aleem Guiapal (HPAIR Alumni and the first filipino paper presenter at HPAIR Harvard Conference), and Arif Hasan (Lahore, HPAIR Alumni, Academic Conference in Kuala Lumpur) had their paper abstract admitted for paper presentation in the Oxford Said Business School Fifth Asia Pacific Retail Conference in Hongkong on August 25 – 27, 2009.

Their paper titled “Retail Trends Among Small and Medium Sized Enterprise in Pakistan and the Philippines : A Comparative Study to Sustain Local Market in Asia” intends to address the problem on how to sustain the local market in Asia using the retails trends of small and medium sized enterprise. In particular, this will highlight a comparative study of retail trends in the Philippines and in Pakistan.

This is the Fifth in the conference series on retailing in the Asia Pacific region organized by he Oxford Institute of Retail Management at Saїd Business School, University of Oxford, in collaboration with the Hong Kong Retail Technology Industry Association Industry Association.It aims to bring together academics and practitioners, expanding relationships and the development and sharing of knowledge. Previous conference venues were: Tokyo (March 2000), Beijing (October 2002),Seoul (March 2005), Bangkok (September 2007).

Diether (while in work in progress with this paper) and his stint with TV series in ABS-CBN, still manages to jointly support other development projects including the Mindanao Youth Speak (MYSPEAK) of the Young Moro Professionals Network where he serves as adviser in economic affairs. Aleem serves as project director of MYSPEAK.

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 22-5-2009 02:15 ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-5-2009 03:28 AM | Show all posts
Shooting: And I love You So ( Sam back to work)

May 20 taping (3am)

credits to dreamers and Samanne hotgurlz

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 22-5-2009 04:09 ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2009 03:40 AM | Show all posts
Sam and Bea invite for their upcoming movie ( During the Hearttrobs Tour in Toronto, Canada)
Bea telling Sam to invite the viewers in tagalog & in return Sam called her by her real name " Phyllbert " & Bea also asking the LABERS ( BEA-JLC club) to watch it as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4szAC3mX2k

credits to dreamers

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 22-5-2009 04:02 ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-5-2009 04:06 AM | Show all posts
BTS from I Love You So movie of Sam and Bea

credits to dreamers

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 22-5-2009 04:14 ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2009 10:10 AM | Show all posts
so, Diet doing Chun Hee's oppa character?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2009 06:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #68 kapamilyaako23's post

bea and sam looks so playful together.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-5-2009 10:15 PM | Show all posts
BEA & SAM = KILIG

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2009 06:41 AM | Show all posts
Both Bea & Sam fell very ill due to to their movie's shooting days. Bea was the first one who got sick then came Sam, also their director Lauren Dyogi was sick at one point. After their 1 month Canada - US tour, they came home and straight to shoot for the movie again. Especially for Sam who had a 3 week shoot in Korea.

Their also busy rehearsing for the STAR MAGIC WORLD Tour this June 2009.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2009 09:03 PM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by  popsiclesph at 5-6-2009 21:05 ]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2009 10:29 AM | Show all posts

Reply #73 kapamilyaako23's post

oh gosh .... that is really bad.  everyone is getting the bad virus.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2009 02:18 PM | Show all posts
3RD STAR MAGIC BALL - SAM & ANNE

Credits to abs-cbn

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-9-2009 03:34 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by kapamilyaako23 at 5-9-2009 15:39

abs-cbn

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

26-6-2024 08:25 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078065 second(s), 38 queries .