1309# weta_studio
Trek mana tu?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2009 09:28 AM | Show all posts
tu trak kat brazil...

gambo kat last conner

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2009 09:30 AM | Show all posts
x salah aku trek kt Brazil le yg jatuh s/board dlu..trek yg same ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2009 03:14 PM | Show all posts
1313# yastross

satu je track host f1 kat brazil

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2009 04:37 PM | Show all posts
Jean Todt targets greener F1

FIA president Jean Todt intends to make Formula One moreenvironmentally friendly and has expressed his disappointment in losingKinetic Energy Recovery Systems (KERS) from the cars next season.
KERS was introduced to spice up the racing and to create acompetitive environment in which the technology could be developed forroad car use. However, making it light enough to give an F1 car anadvantage proved too costly for many teams and it has been dropped fornext season as a result.

In an interview with the French newspaper Le Figaro, Todtrevealed he intends to explore new ways of making the sport greener andhas employed an ex-Ferrari colleague to research cheaper alternativesto KERS.
"I am convinced that we absolutely must reflect the environment withnew technologies," Todt said. "We must adapt to our time and reviewfundamentally motorsport - even create new disciplines.

"After giving up on KERS, we will accomplish nothing innovative nextyear. I'm sorry about that. I have therefore decided to create aworking group. Gilles Simon, former boss at Ferrari engines, will jointhe FIA in this context."
Despite his drive for new technologies, Todt is keen to keep spendingto a minimum. He pointed out that the exodus of manufacturers over thepast year was proof that the resource restriction agreement, put inplace by his predecessor Max Mosley, had not gone far enough.

"The F1 teams are sometimes blind and do not realise what ishappening in the world," Todt said. "But the racing has been struck asalways by the [economic] crisis. F1 is too expensive, and mypredecessor Max Mosley made great efforts to reduce costs, but it wasnot enough, especially as some teams were resistant.

"I am sad that Honda, BMW and Toyota are gone, but when you spend a lotand the results are not there, it's inevitable. On the other hand, it'sgreat that new teams will be coming in. But the cost-saving measuresalready taken are not sufficient. I am against limiting regulatorybudgets, but if we want to perpetuate F1, it takes a real awareness andfundamental decisions."

In a separate interview, Ferrari President Luca di Montezemolo gavehis support to Todt as the FIA president but said there was a widerange of topics the sport must address.
"First we have to decide where we want to position the product," hesaid. "I think it needs to encompass extreme technology, performanceand research. Secondly, we need to save costs without losing theappealing elements. Carbon brakes, for instance, are impossible to usewith road cars and we can accept a standard gearbox without losing F1characteristics. Thirdly, to replace manufacturer teams with teams thatI don't know if they will be ready or in what condition, I don't thinkis best.

"We also need to look at the show. I'm not making strong pointshere, but is it right to run in Europe at 2 or 3pm on a summerafternoon? I don't know. In soccer they play at 4 or 5pm, or at 8 or9pm. Is it right that we have two hour races? Maybe they are too long.These are things we need to discuss.
"Should we have such expensive tickets? Today a young boy with hisgirlfriend can fly around the world for less than attending the ItalianGrand Prix in the best seats. Is that right? I don't want to bearrogant or presumptuous, but I want to have professional instrumentsto look into it."
He also said some aspects of the cost cutting agreements had gone too far, including the current testing restrictions.
"Years ago we could test every day, now not at all," he added. "Youneed a balance. It's like in Italy, one day the doctor is smoking whilehe's doing an operation but now, if you smoke in the street, you'rekilled. We need something in the middle."

Langkah terbaik utk F1

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2009 06:46 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-12-2009 09:28 AM | Show all posts
tak lama akan jadi solar powered f1 :re:

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 08:01 AM | Show all posts
salam semua....

selamat tahun 2010.....

musim tahun yang paling dinantikan semua..... shumi masuk balik....

balik race.... nak titik alonso ke...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 07:10 PM | Show all posts
Selamat tahun baru juga dr saya..smoga sumernye murah rejeki n dipanjangkan umur...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2010 01:20 PM | Show all posts
ye murah rezeki supaye

leh gi sepang thn ni...

boleh tgk alonso ngan kete baru dia

hahahahhahaha

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-5-2024 01:46 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.098376 second(s), 42 queries .