CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rew

[TV2][7pm] Hidden Treasure{pg11} (prev: Lady Fan)

[Copy link]
monic This user has been deleted
Post time 5-7-2006 05:09 PM | Show all posts
Dream of colours
Chinese Title: "Ha Yi Zham Cai Hong"
Theme song by Rain Lee

Cast:
Tse Kwan Ho as Nick Yau
Myolie Wu as Michelle Koo
Sharon Chan as Ella Kwan
Rain Lee as Fifi
Melissa Ng as Elaine
Kenneth Ma as Nick's long-lost brother

Some Spoilers Ahead

Plot:
This show is mainly about fashion designing. Nick Yau (Tse Kwan Ho) is a top designer in Hong Kong. During a flight back to Hong Kong, he meets Michelle (Myolie Wu) on the plane accidentally Soon Nick finds out that Michelle is the grand-daughter of Nick's teacher. At the end Nick ends up hiring Michelle, Ella (Sharon Chan) and Fifi (Rain Lee) to his company.

Comments:

Nick Yau as Tse Kwan Ho
A fashion designer who is really into only his style of fashion. Although he is a top designer, he does not know how to cope with his girlfriend Elaine (Melissa Ng). Near the end, he breaks up with Elaine and he was very sad. Soon afterwards, he dates Michelle (Myolie Wu). But I think he is better off with Elaine.

Wow. I loved the way Tse Kwan Ho acts. I've never seen him in other series but I think he did very well playing his character. I really hope TVB will promote him more. But I think he needs a little improvement on his facial expression. When he breaks up with Elaine, he didn't show a lot of his sadness. But overall he did great.

Myolie Wu as Michelle Koo
A girl who gets kicked out from school in L.A. and comes back to start a new life in Hong Kong. When she first work at Nick's office, she really dislikes Nick but soon she got to know him better and has a crush on him. The main reason Nick and Elaine broke up was that Elaine thought that Nick and Michelle would be better together.

Myolie's performance in this series was ok. Not too bad and not awesome. I don't really like her and after watching all of the series she has done, her performance didn't really improve. Her crying skills in some scenes were nicely done and all her expressions were very good too. In one point of the show where she was being teased by Ella, I actually felt sorry for her.

Sharon Chan as Ella Kwan
A graduate student from the Royal Academy Arts School who dreams to be a fashion designer. Michelle and Ella meet when she accidently tore Ella's dress. Ella hates her at first but soon gets along with Michelle when they got to know each other. When Ella and Michelle worked at the same office, Ella becomes jealous of Michelle because she is better than her.

Ella did a good job on her role being selfish and jealous towards people who are better than her. But I didn't like her own self very much either. I've only seen her in one other series "The Last Breakthrough". She wasn't too great to my point of view. Her role was done smoothly but meanly.

Rain Lee as Fifi
A childish girl who likes to play around a lot when she is working. She never takes anything too seriously. As long as her work is done, she doesn't really care about it anymore. When she can't stand Ella anymore, she works as a model and has a little success with it.

I've never seen Rain Lee in any other series before so I can't say much about it. Her role was a little strange but she did it well. Her childish look in some scenes disgusted me a little. I think Rain still needs to work on her acting skills a lot.

Melissa Ng as Elaine
Elaine is a top model in Hong Kong. She first dates Nick but soon she realizes that Michelle and Nick are better off together so she broke up with Nick. After awhile she dates Mario but soon breaks up with him too because she thinks she is not ready for another relationship yet.

I loved Melissa in this series! Her clothes, hats and everything she wore really shows what a model is like. I really disliked her dating Mario because I think that she and Nick have a very good look together. I actually blame the scriptwriter for that. Overall she did an excellent job on her role and I hope that TVB will give her a leading role to do soon.

My Favourite Characters
1. Nick
2. Elaine
3. Ella
4. Rain
5. Michelle

Best Scenes:
~The scenes where Nick and Elaine were together (very cute).
~The fashion show in the first episode where Elaine wore Nick's masterpiece (very lovely).
~When Michelle and Donna were on the plane and meet Nick Yau in the first episode (it was hilarious).
~When Nick grabs Michelle's arms and hugs her in the ending of the show (how sweet).
~When Rain was training to be a model (very funny).
~When Nick asks Elaine to marry him (it really touched me).

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

msLollie'z This user has been deleted
Post time 6-7-2006 09:06 AM | Show all posts
termiss beberapa episode dahh...

pah yg terjadi kat Michelle uda? Masi keja dgn Ella keh?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 09:13 AM | Show all posts
michelle dah resigned dr Nee..
pastu nick bukak kedai..
michelle keje ngan nick sambil belajar kat kolej..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 10:32 AM | Show all posts
apa jadi episod smlm kalau ada sapa2 blh tlg cerita...xsempat tgk smlm...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nurul_anati at 6-7-2006 09:13 AM
pastu nick bukak kedai..

semalam dah resign ke?..tak pasan lak bila dia benti...dia dok compete ngan ella psl baju pengantin tu..end up baju sape yg dipilih ekk?..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 11:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nurul_anati at 6-7-2006 09:13 AM
pastu nick bukak kedai..

semalam dah resign ke?..tak pasan lak bila dia benti...dia dok compete ngan ella psl baju pengantin tu..end up baju sape yg dipilih ekk?..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-7-2006 12:57 PM | Show all posts
ella menang..itupun sbb dia guna cara kotor...dia bg rekaan gaun pengantin michelle kat majalah dan headlines dia tulis rekaan michelle dipilih dan berharga 1 juta...org yg nak baju rekaan tu marah lah sbb gaun tu sepatutnya dirahsiakan sehingga hari perkahwinann.dia org (mario & juga puan kaya) ingatkan michelle yg bg kat majalah..suppose nyer pn tu suka baju rekaan michelle tp dia dah marah ngan michelle,dia pilih rekaan ella...michelle tak puas hati,dia berenti keja...tak leh nak defend diri dia...tp sume pekerja kat situ tau sumer tu keja ella...
so ella   

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 01:36 PM | Show all posts
sweet la masa nick jemput michelle time ujan turun...belikan michelle mknan...fuh...bilelah cinta nick nak mekar2 nih..lambat beno..kesian ngan michelle...puas nunggu si nick tuh...geram ngan ella semlam rase nak tendang je minah tuh...nampak die berjaya membawa watk die tuh....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

msLollie'z This user has been deleted
Post time 6-7-2006 02:39 PM | Show all posts
baguslah Michelle resign dr Nee tu.... dia akan lebi berjaya tanpa Ella yg slalu mengsabotajkan rekaan2 Michelle tu... Mario ndak tau keh yg Ella tu 'kejam' sgt?
Ella

Use magic Report

pisces2202 This user has been deleted
Post time 6-7-2006 04:42 PM | Show all posts
hello lama tak masuk kat sini..
sukalah episod semalam.....
michelle and nick...so romantik...
cam nick tu dah suke kat michelle...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 06:03 PM | Show all posts
tak sabar nak tunggu malam nie....huhuhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 09:23 PM | Show all posts
citer hari nie...
nick cam dah suke kat michelle cume dia tak nak pikir...
sebabnye penolong nick, maggie
bagitau kat michelle yg nick bila dia tau hari dah hujan
dia terus je ambil michelle kat skola michele....(suka sgt time nie)
nick dah tau yg michelle dah suke kat dia....
dia bagitau kat michelle yg dia suka perhubungan sifu and anak murid...
dia taknak mengubah perhubungan tue...
fei fei plak dah jadi top model...
dia bagitau kat wartawan yg dia dah kapel...
dia kapel ngan ah man....
hahaha..besyh tgk dorang...kiut sama kiut...
ella plak kapel ngan siu long...eeeee
siu long tu plak percaya kat ella....
suma kat pejabat mahupun abg and adik dia tak suka kat ella..
baru dia tau yg dia tu brengsek...
kakak ipar dia terberanak sebab ella....hahaha
tu pasal abg and adik dia marah kat ella....
elaine plak nak bertunang ngan mario...
dia suruh nick buatkan gaun ntuk dia...
nick plak terkejut.....
bersambung....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2006 10:02 AM | Show all posts
berebut2 aku tgk citer ni & tv8..

cute sgt masa michelle nak balik tu.. hujan turun..
ekceli dia bwk payung.. tp bila nampak nick dtg jemput..
terus campak balik payung ke dlm beg..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2006 11:20 AM | Show all posts
tak sabar nak tunggu kul 7..dlm dok geram kt ella pong tunggu gak..apsal la abg fei fei  tu yo yo o je nak kt ella..tak tau ke ella tu tanak kt dia..eeee...geram..mario pon sama..awatla tak nampak ella tu jahat sebenarnya..:geram:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2006 11:36 AM | Show all posts
sabor teja.. saborr.. hehe
geram gak ngan abg fei fei tu..
ella tu pun skang kan dah x de kwn..
sumer org x suke kat dia..
cuma abg fei fei tu je la..
dah kena ubat senyonyong kot..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2006 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tunteja78 at 7-7-2006 11:20 AM
tak sabar nak tunggu kul 7..dlm dok geram kt ella pong tunggu gak..apsal la abg fei fei  tu yo yo o je nak kt ella..tak tau ke ella tu tanak kt dia..eeee...geram..mario pon sama..awatla tak nampak  ...

nak dijadikan citer..kalau takde penjahat dlm drama, mana best!!!kuit la nick yau ngan michelle semalam...direct jer atuk michelle nak kenenkan michelle ngan nick yau...apala nick yau nih...ok wat michelle tu...cuma perangai die abit childish jer...suke arr watak nick yau nih..hehehe...cas macho jer..kekekeke

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-7-2006 03:43 PM | Show all posts
hi nak joint skali forum ni
aku mmg tak penah miss cite ni
kalu sape2 perasan lagu yang ending cite ni mmg best, lagu yg pompuan nyanyi
kalu sape2 ada lagu tu blh lah pm kat kite yea

Use magic Report

sernmic6 This user has been deleted
Post time 7-7-2006 06:28 PM | Show all posts

MYolie

sangat cute dan cantik pada masa yang sama dalam drama ni...suka tengok cara dia berpakaian,....cute nyer

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2006 09:37 PM | Show all posts
malam nie sedey jer citer die..and menyampah kat samapah tue....(ella)nf::jeler:
baguslah elaine dah break ngan mario....
mario tu pun satu....:ketuk::nana:nf::kant::jeler::agr:
makin besyh citer die...
siu long tu kecian...tapi bodoh...:gila:

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2006 03:23 PM | Show all posts
ada sesapa bole citer yg jumaat nyer...aku tak sempat nak tgk....elaine dah break off ke ngan mario..kejap bebenor kapelnye

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-5-2024 01:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063768 second(s), 43 queries .