Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-2-2008 09:27 AM | Show all posts
Questa, mana satu yg nak tau

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2008 01:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #122 witara's post

yg ni

Tetapi mengapa Nabi Muhammad berterus terang tidak menyukai orang2 Yahudi dan Kristen malah menyebutnya dengan jelas dalam Al Quran supaya tidak bersahabat dengan golongan ini? Maksudnya nabi ini tidak mempunyai kasih bersaudara(secara tidak langsung) malah menggalakkan permusuhan dengan orang2 Kristen/Yahudi

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2008 11:03 PM | Show all posts
dlu masa nabi Muhammad memerintah negara die xkesah pon org bkn islam mcm yahudi,nasrani, dan sbgnya tinggal dlm negara Islam die.. kalo betul dia x suka kenapa dia x halau je atau bunuh je org2 bkn Islam tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2008 11:09 PM | Show all posts
malah org2 bukan islam tym tu xkesah lngsng, sanggup ikt undang2 Islam, dan selesa.. Negara yg dibentuk oleh Nabi Muhammad merupakan yg paling teragung dlm sejarah manusia.. dlm masa yg sm dia mempunyai pengikut berjuta2 diseluruh dunia.. buktinya, umat Islam pd masa itu lebih maju dr negara2 yg laen.. Umat Islam menjadi pengasas kpd pelbagai ilmu(bersumberkan Al-Quran) spt matematik,perubatan, dan astronomi yg kemudiannya di celup oleh negara barat dan mengatakan ilmu itu hak milik mereka...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2008 04:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Questa at 15-2-2008 01:46 PM
yg ni

Tetapi mengapa Nabi Muhammad berterus terang tidak menyukai orang2 Yahudi dan Kristen malah menyebutnya dengan jelas dalam Al Quran supaya tidak bersahabat dengan golongan ini? Maksu ...

揙rang-orang Yahudi berkata: 揫u]Uzair itu putera Allah

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-3-2008 08:32 PM | Show all posts
Hi, i got a question to ask,

The Bible says we can only have one wife rite? but y does Solomon has many concubines?? I know there is a reason for it, i heard from a pastor BUT I'd FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT!!

Thanks in advance.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2008 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Shwein1990 at 7-3-2008 20:32
Hi, i got a question to ask,

The Bible says we can only have one wife rite? but y does Solomon has many concubines?? I know there is a reason for it, i heard from a pastor BUT I'd FORGOTTEN A ...

solomon not only have 300 concubines but 700 wifes as well. I dont know if there's a reason for it.
I only know the reason why he have so many wifes and concubines;
Because he love many foreign womans more than he love the Lord, and he clung to these love instead of giving up to the Lord.
Because he followed the bad example of his father David,who had many wives and concubines himself (2 Samuel 5:13-16).
Because of his own sexual lust. When a man is unsatisfied with the woman God gave to him, the problem is with him, not with his wife. Solomon should have listened to Proverbs 27:20 - Hell and Destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied.

God gave a general warning to all Israel to not intermarry with these foreign nations,because surely they will turn away your hearts after their god.For all Solomon's great wisdom, he did not have the wisdom to apply this wisdom in his own life. In the end when Solomon was old, his wives turned his heart after other God. Solomon went after the pagan gods and even built a high place for these gods. And that makes the Lord angry and tear his kingdom away.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-3-2008 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Thanks alot Casejulia.

There are verses in 1 John that i dont understand.

7 So we have these three witnesses*  [in heaven梩he Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one. And we have three witnesses on earth.]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2008 01:24 AM | Show all posts
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

HERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE 揟HE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE擺/color]

[quote]Originally posted by Shwein1990 at 10-3-2008 02:37 PM
Thanks alot Casejulia.

There are verses in 1 John that i dont understand.

7 So we have these three witnesses*  

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2008 08:57 AM | Show all posts
Thanks a lot, Wattttb
but i still dont understand why does it was stated at the footnotes that says, late manuscripts add [in heaven梩he Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one. And we have three witnesses on earth.] Why do the late manuscripts add "[in heaven梩he Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one. And we have three witnesses on earth.]" ??

thanks in advance

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2008 01:09 PM | Show all posts
IN IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

HERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE 揟HE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE擺font=Verdana]

Originally posted by Shwein1990 at 11-3-2008 08:57 AM
Thanks a lot, Wattttb
but i still dont understand why does it was stated at the footnotes that says, late manuscripts add  Why do the late manuscripts add "" ??

thanks in advance

Dear Shwein 1990,

I hope you will understand this verses :-
"7 So we have these three witnesses*  [in heaven梩he Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one. And we have three witnesses on earth.]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

7-6-2024 03:59 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.191615 second(s), 34 queries .