Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: izat123

BUNDESLIGA & DEUTSCHLAND-DIE OFFIZIELLE BENANG

Close [Copy link]
Post time 29-12-2007 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Van Basten linked to Bayern job:eek: :eek:

Dutch coach Marco van Basten is poised to take over as boss of German giant Bayern Munich when Ottmar Hitzfeld's contract finishes in June next year, according to reports here.

German sports magazine Kicker says Hitzfeld is not expected to renew his contract at the end of the season and German-speaker Van Basten - who has coached the Dutch national side since 2004 - is the favorite to take over.

Hitzfeld has admitted he is interested in taking charge of the Swiss national team after next year's European Championships and has also been linked to succeed Italian coach Giovanni Trapattoni at Austrian side Salzburg.

Meanwhile, Werder Bremen's sports director Klaus Allofs has been linked to the club manager's role at Bayern with current incumbent Uli Hoeness set to step down in 2009.

Allofs is out of contract at Bremen in 2009.

hmmm..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-12-2007 01:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by marcell at 28-12-2007 01:07 AM

this is very true...
i shadow.. lama tak 'jumpa'...

buhsan ah bundesliga musim nih, haku igt nak boikot, tapi tak jadik plak

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2007 01:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #121 carrie_connie's post

apsal diorang tak offer kahn jadik koc

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2007 07:21 PM | Show all posts
tO MarCell.....

HappY BirThDay......n Take Care ya....
:bd:

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2007 07:22 PM | Show all posts

Reply #117 marcell's post

congrats.....jeles klip tau....

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2007 08:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #124& #125 klipklip's post

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-1-2008 12:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by carrie_connie at 29-12-2007 02:56 PM
Chelsea chase United's No 1 transfer target Bayern's Willy Sagnol

Chelsea are ready to rival Manchester United in the race to land Bayern Munich's highly-rated right-back Willy Sagnol.
Unite ...

boleh lagi ka dier neh compete at  top level?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2008 12:48 AM | Show all posts

Balas #120 carrie_connie\ catat

hebak ke sagnol neh? RB eh? lagi hebak dari alves ka?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-1-2008 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nara_Gaara at 1-1-2008 12:48 AM
hebak ke sagnol neh? RB eh? lagi hebak dari alves ka?

hebak mmg hebakk.. tp biase ler, umur dah meningkat..performance pon byk off dari on

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2008 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by carrie_connie at 1-1-2008 10:09 AM

hebak mmg hebakk.. tp biase ler, umur dah meningkat..performance pon byk off dari on

kalu hebak, bayern tatak main  lusers kap ini musim punye

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2008 01:28 PM | Show all posts
Bundesliga - Hitzfeld: I'm leaving Bayern  Eurosport -  Wed, 02 Jan 14:18:00 2008

Bayern Munich coach Ottmar Hitzfeld has confirmed reports he will leave the club at the end of the season.

"I already told the club three weeks ago of my decision to finish in the summer," Hitzfeld said.
"I will try again over the next half year to be successful and win as many titles as possible."
Hitzfeld,whose contract expires in June, has led Bayern to the top of theBundesliga going into the winter break, although they have taken only10 points from the last 21, scoring a meagre four goals.
Bayern'sgeneral manager Uli Hoeness earlier told Bild: "It is to be expectedthat he will not be staying, although he will be here until June."
The58-year-old is known to be considering an offer to take over as coachof Switzerland when the position becomes available after Euro 2008.
Hitzfeld,in his second spell as Bayern boss after taking over from Felix Magathin February, has seen his relationship with the club's directorsdeteriorate in recent weeks.
Bayern president Karl-HeinzRummenigge criticised his tactics during a 2-2 UEFA Cup draw withBolton, prompting Hitzfeld to respond: "When the club presidentpublicly criticizes his coach, the pleasure (of doing the job) is nolonger the same."

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2008 07:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ShadowChaser at 3-1-2008 01:28 PM
Bundesliga - Hitzfeld: I'm leaving Bayern  Eurosport -  Wed, 02 Jan 14:18:00 2008

Bayern Munich coach Ottmar Hitzfeld has confirmed reports he will leave the club at the end of the season.

lejennnn

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2008 12:36 PM | Show all posts
soon to be former lejen

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2008 02:56 PM | Show all posts
03/01/2008 10:05               
Podolski: If Pandev Comes, I'm Off                
Lukas Podolski could be on his way out of Bayern in the summer if the club bring in Goran Pandev               

Bayern Munich striker Lukas Podolski may be forced to leave the Allianz Arena if the club sign Macedonian star Goran Pandev.  
The Rekordmeister have been heavily linked with the Lazio strikerfor months now, with Pandev's comments to the Gazzetta dello Sportsuggesting a deal was almost done.  
"The negotiations are near completion," said the Macedonian.  "Assoon as everything is decided I'll move to Bayern.  There is alsointerest from Liverpool and Valencia but the Germans have made thegreatest effort."  
Lazio are still fighting the sale, but the Italians' heavy debts suggest Bayern's cash may force their hand in a

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2008 02:58 PM | Show all posts
Thursday, January 03, 2008                                                   
Man United face Barcelona in chase for Munich star!?!          
Manchester United
boss Sir Alex Ferguson will have to beat off competition from Spanish giants Barcelona if he is to sign Bayern Munich defender Philipp Lahm.

The 24 year old defender has made 15 appearances for Bayern Munich so far this season and has been monitored closely but United scouts.

TheMirror are reporting that United had hoped to have a clear path insigning the German International defender this January but will nowhave to fight off the advances of Barcelona if the want to secure theplayers services.

pehal ni, lahm betol nak belah ke

[ Last edited by  ShadowChaser at 4-1-2008 03:03 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2008 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Kuranyi Sends Out Podolski Invitation               
German international striker Kevin Kuranyi has revealed that he would love to see Lukas Podolski alongside him at Schalke.               

With speculation mounting that Bayern are looking to bring Goran Pandev tothe Allianz Arena, it seems likely that Podolski would not hang around in Bavaria as a fourth choice striker.
Schalke management board member Olaf Thon has reportedly suggested Podolski as a transfer target for the K鰊igsblauen - an idea thatKuranyi embraces whole-heartedly.
"Every club would love to have a player with his qualities" he admitted.
"I would certainly talk to him if the trainer and management declared an interest in him. Up to now, that hasn't been the case."
The front man is keen for Schalke to strengthen their squad during the winter break.
"We saw in the first half of the season, that we had strengthened in the summer.
"But it is clear that it would be good to sign a few more top players. Competition remains our business."
The German international is also keen to maintain his own form in order that he makes the Euro 2008 squad and doesn't have to go through the heartache of 2006 again.
Kuranyi was surprisingly left out of J黵gen Klinsmann's World Cup squad to accomodate David Odonkor and is determined to grab a spot in Joachim L鰓's 22 for the finals in the summer.
"I don't want to miss my chance this time. I need to carry on scoring goals" he said.
"I don't want to experience another disappointment like 2006 again.But i don't think I'll be the only Schalke player at the EuropeanChampionships- the more, the better" he concluded.
Mathew Burt

[ Last edited by  ShadowChaser at 4-1-2008 03:08 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-1-2008 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Bayern Munich president Franz Beckenbauer would welcome Jose Mourinho as the next coach of his club when Ottmar Hitzfeld leaves in the summer.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2008 08:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gicks79 at 4-1-2008 07:43 PM
Bayern Munich president Franz Beckenbauer would welcome Jose Mourinho as the next coach of his club when Ottmar Hitzfeld leaves in the summer.

wa bentangkan karpet merah menyala

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2008 10:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gicks79 at 4-1-2008 07:43 PM

mau dia panggil balik belek masuk balik bayern nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2008 10:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ShadowChaser at 4-1-2008 02:58 PM
Thursday, January 03, 2008                                                   
Man United face Barcelona in chase for Munich star!?!          
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will ...

philip lahm.. i like... leh main left n right.. sagnol tu x yah lah

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

7-6-2024 07:57 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071209 second(s), 49 queries .