CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: True-X

SUPERMODEL.... their pic (Male Model on pg 4)

[Copy link]
Post time 1-11-2006 12:25 PM | Show all posts

Eva P. was spotted out and about in L.A. this week:

Alessandra Ambrosio GQ Pictures

[ Last edited by  paz at 1-11-2006 12:59 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-11-2006 01:19 PM | Show all posts

Gisele Bundchen walking the streets of the West Village.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2006 01:31 PM | Show all posts

Kate Moss Wins Britain's Model of the Year
Saturday, November 4

Supermodel Kate Moss was named Model of the Year at the British Fashion Awards, dubbed the Oscars of the country's fashion world.

The 32-year-old, the on-off girlfriend of troubled rocker Pete Doherty, beat out competitors Erin O'Connor and Alek Wek to win the prize, awarded to the model who contributed the most to the global fashion world in the past year.

She currently appears in 14 advertising campaigns, more than a year after numerous brands for whom she modelled cut relations with her after a newspaper published pictures of her allegedly snorting cocaine.

"Kate Moss is a fashion icon and without a doubt one of the most prolific models in the industry," a spokeswoman for the awards said

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2006 01:53 PM | Show all posts

Simon Fuller Signs Claudia Schiffer
Sunday Nov 5 2006, 7:41am PDT | Nishtha

Simon Fuller has signed a deal with German supermodel Claudia Schiffer.

From now on, Fuller will handle Schiffer抯 worldwide management and her name, image and brand rights.

He recently formed a company 19RM in partnership with celebrated designer Roland Mouret to develop fashion projects.

Schiffer said, 揑 am delighted to form this new partnership with Simon. He is a creative thinker who understands how important fashion is to people. I am really looking forward to us working together.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2006 02:03 PM | Show all posts

Milla Jovovich Will Take a Year Off to Eat

Milla Jovovich wants to have a baby but is convinced she is too thin to
conceive.

The 30-year-old Ukrainian supermodel-turned-actress, who is engaged to
British film director Paul WS Anderson, blames her size zero figure for the
fact they have not had children.

Milla told Britain's Grazia magazine: "I'd love to have a baby. I think the
only reason I haven't conceived is because of my active lifestyle. My body
won't allow itself to get pregnant now because it knows it wouldn't be in a
healthy environment."

Milla claims that being a model is not healthy and that is why she cannot
get pregnant.

However, she is considering taking a break from modelling to gorge herself
on calorific treats in order to have a baby.

She added: "I need to take a year off, sit down, watch some movies and eat
some yummy food. And then boom! It will happen. Give me a few months off at
home, let me relax and suddenly I'm healthier and I gain 10lbs."

Milla insists she and her fianc

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2006 03:43 PM | Show all posts

Alessandra Ambrosio is definitely hotter than Adriana Lima.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-11-2006 12:55 PM | Show all posts

Gisele Goes Green in St. Barts

Tue, 11/07/2006 - 12:30pm

Ahh, the life of a supermodel. Imagine having to fly to fabulous exotic locations for work and play. Who knows what Gisele's plans are while in St Barts but she looks like she is ready to relax and enjoy herself. As much as this beach girl loves to rest on the beach, she also gets to work in places like this. Lucky girl. As if her destination wasn't enough to make us jealous she has to carry a Balenciaga as her carry-on.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2006 04:00 PM | Show all posts

Adriana Lima out & about.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-11-2006 04:28 PM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by  paz at 8-11-2006 04:54 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2006 11:40 AM | Show all posts

Elle Macpherson Shows off The Body

Tue, 11/07/2006 - 11:55pm

Elle Macpherson is glowing right through her top at this VIP Charity Event in London. Maybe it's all the good karma she received after dropping her plans to file a lawsuit against Heidi Klum last month. If you remember, she was angry with Heidi for stealing her nickname, The Body but decided to let it go after an inspirational meeting with the Dalai Lama. It looks, however, that she may stand to gain her nickname back, especially if she continues to wear see through clothing!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2006 11:57 AM | Show all posts

Cindy Crawford removes her thong on TV

Supermodel Cindy Crawford stunned Jay Leno and his audience when she removed her thong panties on Leno抯 The Tonight Show.  Cindy seems to be just as sexy now as she was back in the early 90抯.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2006 11:58 AM | Show all posts

alessandra ambrosio

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2006 04:00 PM | Show all posts

Claudia Schiffer forced her cook into Bankruptcy for using a quote in her cooking book.  The former cook had borrowed a quote written in a letter to Schiffer抯 mother 揥e Love Sophie, and everyone loves her cooking too

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2006 01:20 PM | Show all posts

Simon Wants "The Kate Factor"

Wed, 11/08/2006 - 11:16pm

Simon Cowell is ready to give Kate Moss a record deal. The host of American Idol and the UK version, The X Factor, knows a brand when he sees it and Kate is sell-able to him. While Kate and Pete celebrate Vogue's 90th last night, maybe she should be celebrating her other dream of being a singer possibly coming true.

SIMON Cowell wants to sign Kate Moss on a huge recording contract - even if she CAN'T sing. But the pop guru has insisted he would not include her boyfriend Pete Doherty in any deal.

The X-Factor star revealed his desire to launch a pop career for the supermodel after she sang with the Babyshambles singer at a recent concert in Dublin. He said: "I would like to offer Kate Moss a recording contract, whether she can sing or not.

"The thing about Kate is that she's a star - it's the 'Kate factor'. People attach themselves to her and instantly become interesting." But he added: "There's no way I would take him [Pete] on. I doubt he'd turn up for anything."

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2006 02:40 PM | Show all posts

Eva P. was spotted at her party for her new show "My Model Looks Better Than Your Model" last night:

Note to Eva: PETA will douse you with red paint to match that not so fab smock if you keep carrying that ugly gerbil-ish clutch around.

[ Last edited by  paz at 10-11-2006 03:34 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2006 12:13 PM | Show all posts

It seems like Heidi Klum has been seeking advice from fellow model Kate Moss. The German supermodel has conquered the fashion industry and is jumping on the singing bandwagon as well.

Heidi who signed with Warner Music will debut her single Wonderland which is set to release later this week.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-11-2006 01:31 PM | Show all posts

Victoria抯 Secret Fashion Show Heads to Los Angeles: Victoria抯 Secret Models Board Private Flight From New York

Selita Ebanks, Karolina Kurkova, Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen, Izabel Goulart and Alessandra Ambrosio

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2006 10:44 AM | Show all posts

VICTORIA'S SECRET - LIVE ON HOLLYWOOD BLVD!

so this morning a bunch of victoria's secret models gathered for some kinda photoshoot in front of the grauman's chinese theater - right up in the first row of course we had the usual pretty lady suspects including adriana lima, gisele bundchen, karolina kurkova, alessandra ambrosio, izabel goulart, & selita ebank...i think i got all the names right - if someone knows these models well please correct me if i'm wrong! i love that picture where it looks like gisele and karolina are about to make out! all the boys in my office were leering like i've never seen before - too funny! popbytes over & out for now - xxoo!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2006 11:43 AM | Show all posts

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Gisele Bundchen

Victoria抯 Secret Angels Share Their Favorite Holiday Gift Picks

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2006 12:32 PM | Show all posts

brazilain model dies of aneroxia

Sao Paulo- Brazilian model Ana Carolina Reston, 21, died of anorexia nervosa, Brazilian media reported on Wednesday. Reston, 1.72 metres tall and weighing only 40 kilogrammes, was in hospital since October 25 due to a kidney malfunction. Her condition became more serious and deteriorated into a generalised infection that led to the young woman's death on Tuesday. Born to a middle-class family in Jundiai, in the state of Sao Paulo, Reston had worked for renowned modelling agencies such as Ford, Elite and L'Equipe, in countries like China, Turkey, Mexico and Japan. (RawStory.com)

(Just so you know, one kilogram = 2.2 pounds,and 1 metre equals 3.28 feet.)

[ Last edited by  paz at 17-11-2006 10:49 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

8-6-2024 02:46 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072417 second(s), 41 queries .