CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2929|Reply: 4

Malaysian football down and out

[Copy link]
Post time 12-12-2008 12:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I AM watching the ongoing Suzuki Cup (Malay sia vs Thailand) as I type this e-mail. I am utterly disappointed. We were losing throughout the entire 90 minutes of the game. We had lost even before we started because of our poor mentality – our players do not think. And we lost our pride when midfielder Indra Putra Mahayudin punched a Thai player. The footage of that scene was replayed five times. The slump in Malaysian football is obvious. The top management comprises politicians.

Can they even kick a ball properly? What do they know about football? Great idea to bar imports from playing here, so it seems. Can you learn anything new from playing with the same group of players? No, you will not. There is no fire in the heart to win, unlike when you have some good African players to challenge your capability. There is no will to put a challenge to Malay sian football. Recap. We banned foreign players before from our league. Did it work?

I want to quote this: “We do not want a foreign coach because a local coach understands the players and system better.”
Well, let me ask a simple question: “Is our current system working well?” Malaysians, think about it. So, let us all now see them wield the axe on our current coach. Blame the coach when things go wrong. Remember Claude Le Roy? He was sacked, but years after that he took the Cameroons to the World Cup. Take him out of the equation, then you can see who were those left in the picture.
Our system does not work. Why? Because we have poor mentality, from the top management down to the players.
We are “jaguh kampung”. That is all.

The final whistle! We are losers – again and again and again.

RONNIE CHONG,
Cheras.

source: thestar.com.my

i don't follow msian football. i was here in Myanmar at Thuwana Stadium when the msian team battles Myanmar. To put it bluntly, msian team kena bantai cukup2 ngan myanmar coz they played better than us. malu weyy..can u imagine myanmar sekopak2 negara tu leh produce tip top players.  dtg sini and belajar main bola pakai kain & berkaki ayam!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-12-2008 12:34 PM | Show all posts
hehheehee...
football malaysia slalunye down.. up kadang2 jer

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2008 12:47 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2 stereo\ catat

pasal bola sepak malaysia nih aku dah malas nak kutuk mereka nih....

kita kutuk pun macam tuh, kita puji pun mcm tuh...dah malas dah nak kata aper2...biarlah mereka terjun dgn labunyer...sesungguhnya mereka payah untuk belajar dari kesilapan....

dalam paper hari ni dier ader selitkan email dari seorang peminat...dan dari email tuh, mungkin terungkap lah sedikit sebanyak sikap FAM yang sebenarnyer...mcm mana mereka pinggirkan org yang layak dan menjulang mereka yang tidak berkemampuan...

klu tgk dari gaya rambut pemain malaysia nih, mengalahkan profesional dari eropah...harap muka jer lawa masa nak turun ke padang...last2 hampeh...

malas aku nak komen lagi...pg masjid lagi tenang...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-12-2008 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by nidzhar at 11-5-2010 13:25

top management comprises politicians? pehal politik nak campur ngan bola lak?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2008 12:56 PM | Show all posts
player malaysia macam dh tak tau main bola..tendang2 bola je atas padang..passing bola tak jumpa sasaran, terima hantaran bola jauh sebatu dr kaki..bawak bola pun boleh kena rampas..tak tau main secara formasi..tak tau gerakan camne nak bawak bola, tau pass long ball harap2 player kat atas leh sambut, rupa2nya player pun takde kat atas tu ..  stamina takde..FAM syok sendiri tgk player kita main bole camtu..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

8-6-2024 08:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.507412 second(s), 31 queries .