Post time 6-4-2009 10:07 AM | Show all posts

Balas #180 OhTidak!\ catat

she 32 this year

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-4-2009 10:09 AM | Show all posts

Balas #179 luvsushi\ catat

u ingat tak page berapa kat PEX?
laju giler thread kat sana.. dengan internet yg lembu ni mmg payah nak bukak pexy

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2009 10:43 AM | Show all posts

Balas #182 Hana_Olijas\ catat

mmg laju kat pex. dah tak terkejar rasanya. internet kat office ni pun ngok ngek. tetiba jadik lambat. broadband kat umah pun sama. tense

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2009 10:54 AM | Show all posts
hana...dis is the one.

malaysian KISsers' banner...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2009 11:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally Posted by einnihm on PEX  
Soo beautiful...inside out
Life
Written by All Access / Ricky T. Gallardo
Sunday, 05 April 2009 23:03

MALAYSIAN model-actress Carmen Soo has decided to explore more career options in the Philippines. Rikka Dylim of ABS-CBN confirmed that Carmen has just signed a contract with Star Magic, the artist management and development arm of the Lopez-owned entertainment network.

Carmen was introduced to local television audiences last year by way of the drama program Kahit Isang Saglit, a Philippine-Malaysian production coventure which paired her with Jericho Rosales. “The experience made me become more knowledgeable about the culture of the television industry in the Philippines and, in a way, opened me up as a person, allowing me to discover the warmth of the Filipino people,” she began during an intimate lunch recently.

She continued, “When the soap opera ended, I had a lot of time to contemplate and rethink my options. When Star Magic offered, I realized that there was nothing to lose; that if there’ll be more projects here in your country that will make me happier as an artist, why not?”

Carmen says she is a free spirit. “I’ve lived in different countries, and I’ve worked with all types of people. I enjoy learning about places and cultures and I don’t just go with the flow, I enjoy the journey.”

Born and raised in Petaling Jaya in Malaysia, Carmen started her modeling career at the age of 17, and found her niche in the very competitive fashion world in Hong Kong. “Sometimes it takes courage to explore an entirely new environment where you don’t know anyone. But that’s where the adventure is—one is brought to a place to discover new things, things that will make you a happier, wiser and, hopefully, a better person,” she explained.

The 29-year old half-Malay, quarter-British, quarter-Chinese celebrity told us that she worked every step of the way to reach her current status as an A-1 star in Asia.

“It wasn’t always easy every time. I had my share of rejections but I’m one who doesn’t just give up. When people see that you are really serious about your career, whether it is being an actor or a model, and you respect them—their time, their contributions—then you will get the same respect you give out.” It was in the music videos of Hong Kong singing superstars Jacky Cheung, Aaron Kwok and Tony Leung where Carmen first made people take a second look at her gift of beauty.

“Those were wonderful work opportunities. Imagine being handpicked to be in the same projects with named Asian celebrities, so all I did was to seize every moment and work things from there,” she said. Then the offer to work in the Philippines came, and she feels she made the right decision to accept it.

“I almost said no, since I was busy with modeling jobs that took me to different places. I was physically very tired at that time and I really thought that an acting project in Manila would not fit my schedule. I’m glad that I changed my mind.”

Carmen admits that she experienced major adjustments about the way television work is churned out here. “From my experience, I never worked three straight days. In Malaysia especially, we work every other day so we have time to rest and recharge. But here, it’s totally different, so an actor has to think quick on how he or she can have power naps in between takes. It really takes adjusting to.”

After that soap opera ended, Carmen took time out to visit some of the country’s premier tourist destinations like Boracay. “I loved it. I’m one who likes to commune with nature and all things beautiful. I also visited some dive spots in your country and they’re simply amazing.”

On romance, Carmen admits that she has broken up with her boyfriend for sometime now and that she is enjoying her being a “single lady again.”

“Love is something that you don’t push to the limits. Romance is something that involves two people. When one or both are no longer to be happy, then it is time to go on separate ways. I believe that mature people should be able to understand and accept that.”

While she is in town, Carmen will be taking lessons in Pilipino conversation for a month, to prepare her for her new movie that will reunite her with Jericho. “I was told that shooting will start in May, and I’m excited to work not only with Jericho but with your local actors who are all so gifted and brilliant.”

She will be flying in and out to fulfill her modeling commitments, something she has gotten used to. “I feel so blessed that I’m able to work with people I like, and accept projects that will continue to make me improve as a model, an actor and eventually as a person.”

Many local celebrities describe themselves as “what you see is what you get,” but Carmen Soo is different. She exudes a kind of charisma that is pure and pleasant, she speaks like a true lady devoid of any pretensions, and there is no tinge of arrogance in her...a truly beautiful person inside and out.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2009 12:33 PM | Show all posts
dia memang cantik lah...1st time tau dia belakon cite philippine
andai ckp philippine ek?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-4-2009 05:21 PM | Show all posts
die ni tak lah lawa sangat... mcm pandai bergaya n all jerk

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2009 07:39 PM | Show all posts

Balas #184 luvsushi\ catat

ni mungkin banner sebelum sign kot...i teringin nak tgk yg dorang dh sign

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-4-2009 07:40 PM | Show all posts

Balas #186 esofagus\ catat

dia tak pandai lagi ckp tagalog.. la ni tgh belajar tagalog kat filipina

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2009 07:59 PM | Show all posts
from pinoy KISsers...

ASAP 5th April 2009, ABS-CBN Manila.

suka betul aksi spontan echo suap carmen ni
[IMG][/IMG]

BEST OF FRIENDS.
[IMG]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2009 08:04 PM | Show all posts

Balas #188 Hana_Olijas\ catat

i pun teringin nak tgk banner kita yg diorang dah sign. i hope they did sign it

[ Last edited by  luvsushi at 6-4-2009 20:13 ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2009 08:15 PM | Show all posts

Balas #191 luvsushi\ catat

ate rosey said they did.. just have to wait in May

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2009 08:26 PM | Show all posts

Balas #192 Hana_Olijas\ catat

tak sabarnye nak tgk banner tu. it's the thought of echomen signing it together tu yg buat i excited

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2009 08:49 PM | Show all posts
credit to pinoy KISsers...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-4-2009 09:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by luvsushi at 6-4-2009 10:43
mmg laju kat pex. dah tak terkejar rasanya. internet kat office ni pun ngok ngek. tetiba jadik lambat. broadband kat umah pun sama. tense

..ni kat rumah pun ngok ngek lambat gak Hana..leh layan tgk citer Ali Baba ni hah kat TV skang ni ..wahahahhahaah...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-4-2009 09:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kulitkoko at 4-4-2009 18:13
cun mmg cun.. taoi tu la.. jenis berak tak basuh punya...

tak kisah arr kulitkoko..esok lusa ko sakit ntah2 dia yg gi basuh berak ko..sapa tau..time ko sakit kat hospital tu..dia plak tetiba hulur kan bantuan lalu kat sana..lahai..dunia ..dunia...segalanya berkemungkinan...
..nak kekalkan keharmonian thread..rasa nak kutuk pun cermin diri dulu yer..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-4-2009 10:02 PM | Show all posts

Balas #196 Hanafie\ catat

hanafie... i like!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2009 10:12 PM | Show all posts
hari tu adelah ai tertgk cite ni 2 hari.......

timing tuh yg xbest, time org keje.....

ai tgk kat utube ader, ni dr filipin nyer tv

tp xder subtittle malay/ bi .....

xde sape ke yg rajin nk upload dr tv2 nyer....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2009 10:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by luvsushi at 6-4-2009 11:00
Originally Posted by einnihm on PEX  
Soo beautiful...inside out
Life
Written by All Access / Ricky T. Gallardo
Sunday, 05 April 2009 23:03

MALAYSIAN model-actress Carmen Soo has decided ..............

The 29-year old half-Malay, quarter-British, quarter-Chinese celebritytold us that she worked every step of the way to reach her currentstatus as an A-1 star in Asia.

carmen ni islam ker....? jus wonder sbb kat article tu tulis dia half malay....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2009 10:37 PM | Show all posts

Balas #199 miss_manja\ catat

helo miss manja...
taklah. carmen ni buddha. ada media pinoy kat sana masih confuse sebenarnya, antara being malay and malaysian; bahasa, bahasa melayu and malay language. msian KISsers la yg dok tolong memahamkan pinoy KISsers kat sana. ye lah kan....takut salah tanggap

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-6-2024 10:43 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062756 second(s), 43 queries .