Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: skymania

♥ SS501_Chapter_8 ♥ KHJ New mini album 'LUCKY ♥ Lucky Guy MV

Close [Copy link]
Post time 26-7-2011 09:10 PM | Show all posts
MELIA
SBLM POSE BLEY AAA.. SOK BLN POSE KO JGN AAAA MOYAN2 SANGAT AHAHA.. KURUSS PAHALA..
Hana_Hirokawa Post at 26-7-2011 16:19

tu pasai la aku pulun sblm posa neh.....sok2 posa tak bleh lagha2 sgt......nk moyan2 pun 21 n 22 hb nanti......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-7-2011 11:33 PM | Show all posts
[News] Park Jung Min "The filming for the first drama started with a kissing scene, very nervous"

[size=100%]Young! From the start of Park Jung  Min’s eyes expression, the youngster who turned matured returned with  his unique sense of cheerfulness, although he cannot hide his innocence.

We  can still find Park Jung Min’s bright smile in the studio despite his  busy overseas schedule. Cheerful and charismatic young man, He looks  like an eight colour sparrow (T/N: It means beautiful) from his  fashionable appearance to all aspects, everyone said that they have been  mesmerized by his colourful appearance.

Jung Min recently  completed filming a mobile drama ‘Love Song in August’ in Japan. He  started a conversation with Sakai Miki whom acted in ‘Love letter’ from  the start of filming when they began to worry about the topic of kissing  scene.

‘Kissing scene started in the first filming. I felt  uneasy because I have to play a one-night stand role when I do not have  much communicate with the actress yet. But, because the filming started  off with a love scene, so all the unnatural feeling disappeared after  that and it was much easier to perform.”

In the drama, Hallyu  idol will also require to act. He admitted frankly “Although I felt that  the personality of the Hallyu idol should fit (the drama), however  because of the national (Korean culture) relationship, I would not do  that. And while acting the overreach romantic behaviour, it was a little  too awkward.”

“I originally had hand sweats, but after consuming  some hyperhidrosis medicine, it (hands) wouldn’t be sticky on that day.  And because of the sweats, I had to apologize to the actress every time  when there is a scene of skin-to-skin contact, there were many  embarrassing scene!”

This is the first time he challenge a drama,  he expressed his uneasiness and excitement from the beginning till the  end. Especially when there is a topic on acting, he will show up his  sincerity look suddenly, it feels like he is the real genius actor.

“Genius  actor? This is because of a long learning process. There were much  confusion during (acting) lesson. One must adjust their emotion when  they are acting. Genius cannot deal with these emotions properly.  Previously when I was acting in a musical, I learned how to coordinate  the importance of breathing with each other and also the way of  concentrating in different venue. One must naturally expressed the  acting skills when they are seizing one’s heart and mind. This is the  biggest training in acting”

Park Jung  Min did not show off his skills. Although he doesn’t need to act much of  ‘from the heart’ scene, but he revealed his belief and uses “Only when  you show off your sincerity (in acting), this can be called real acting”  as his motto. This is when he was acting in Musical Grease, not because  of he himself was being look upon highly by others, but it was due to  the coordination of the entire work, and Park Jung Min earned a  successful ending (from the musical).

“It has already started.  But in my opinion, apart from the professional stage, singers require  the skills of acting. Thus, I started just like that. Songs are like  expressing the joys and sorrows in life, so as a singer, we have to put  in feeling, and then we naturally need the skill of acting. The reason  why I personally wrote the lyrics (for my songs) is because I hope to  sing out my feelings.”

Park Jung Min’s childhood dream is to  become an actor, he already understood the fact that he needs to unleash  the need of acting skills on the stage when he became an idol, so from  then onwards, he officially accept the challenge of acting and declared  that he aspired to become an actor daringly. And now, he also reached  his ultimate goal of wanting to become an actor.

“Other people  wish to become like their role models as a target. I particularly do not  have a special role model. I will bring my own self-esteem to attempt; I  hope I can be the dream (role model) of anyone.” He boldly hints his  owns determination.

During the honey-like time with him alone,  and discussed in depth about his investment in acting and as a lyricist.  The reason why he can become the attention of the Asia’s new generation  leader is because he is improving and updating himself consistently.

Source: bntnews
Chinese translation: ÇÇ¿À³ª @ PJM IFC (http://www.park-jung-min.com)
English translation: ss501chapter.wordpress.com
[size=100%]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2011 09:05 AM | Show all posts
[News] Park Jung Min "The filming for the first drama started with a kissing scene, very nervous"

airwickss Post at 26-7-2011 11:33 PM

WA.. WA... WA.....start with kissing scene... tp akak sure dia mmg dh terer bab nih...  hahahaha....

harap dia saksessss... nanti kalo ada link donlot, tlg letak yer.. nk tgk cane dia nyer kiss

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2011 09:06 AM | Show all posts
SS501 WILL Comeback This End Of December

MBC HD cooperate with the DSPent, this news directly in starring Kang Hyun So MBC CHANEL & DSPent manager.
Kang Hyun So MBC has been interviewing CHANNEL & DSPent

This is the interview=

#Kang Hyun-So= How’s your Boyband and Girlband, and the famous Boyband SS501?

*DSP= They already promised not disband although each of them have a different agencies..

#Kang, Hyun So= How about their fans .. TRIPLE S?

*DSP Ent= They’re still waiting… waiting for SS501 comeback..

#Kang Hyun-So= When their comeback ..?

*Ent DSP= End of December.. because I’ve talked with Kim Hyun Joong. ..

#Kang Hyun So= I hope this does not disappoint their fans..

*DSP Ent= Yes..

The event closed with the song SS501 “LOVE YA” and Kim Hyun Joong “PLEASE”

**Source= MBC HD RADIO FM
Fr= TripleS indonesia(ss501)

harap2 dia tak menghampakan Triple S

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2011 09:38 AM | Show all posts
Kim Hyun Joong also grabbed interest for choosing 2NE1’s “I Am The Best” as the song that he’s been listening to the most lately. He stated that he gets strength when he watches 2NE1’s performances and he thinks that they are a cool group.

Source: Newsen via Nate
Credit: AKP

pilihan yg tepat....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2011 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Reply 2223# airwickss

wahh.....mcm adegan berat jer....camner la jung min kissing ek....looking forward to see his kisses....yg drama stage tu lite2 jer....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-7-2011 12:40 PM | Show all posts
SS501 WILL Comeback This End Of December

harap2 dia tak menghampakan Triple S
nzhass79 Post at 27-7-2011 09:06

simple jer interview dia.....n event pun cam pendek jer....n naper DSP ent yg berckp plak....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2011 01:56 PM | Show all posts
JM omma dah pandai berkisu2.... nk tgk ler hehehe...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-8-2011 02:14 PM | Show all posts
SS501 Kim Kyu jong will debut as a solo artist in September

Kim Kyujong, member of boy band SS501, will have a solo debut in September, according to his agency, B2M Entertainment. He is the final member of SS501 to debut as a solo artist.

“Kim Kyujong is currently working on an album with the goal of a September release date,” a representative of the agency said. Kyujong is currently finishing recordings for the album and has completed recording for his title track. He had originally intended to debut as an actor first, but has been preparing for his solo debut quietly since the beginning of 2011. The solo debuts of his SS501 bandmates, Kim Hyunjoong, Kim Hyungjoon, Park Jungmin, and Heo Youngsaeng, also influenced Kyujong.

Despite being under separate companies, SS501 has spoken about their commitment to both group and solo activities. Most recently, Kim Hyunjoong finished his promotions for “Kiss Kiss”, a single from his hugely successful debut album.

Source: Newsen

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2011 12:55 PM | Show all posts
nak tumpang tanya, hyun jong nk dtg cni ker????

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2011 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Reply 2231# ki_aries

sila ke sini

SS501

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2011 10:58 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2011 11:58 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2011 11:59 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2011 12:00 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2011 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Reply 2232# nzhass79

tq tq sori br msk ari nie

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-8-2011 02:57 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2011 02:17 PM | Show all posts
terbaca smlm kt Hyunniepexers blog......katanya news pasai SS501 comeback on Disember tuh hoax jer.....korean fans dah cek katanya.....harap2 tahun depan lah.....kalu lama sgt nanti dah tua semuanya.....nk nari pun takder stamina dah.....kang tersemput2 plak......

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2011 03:49 PM | Show all posts
sajer la tepek pic dr event kt Vietnam....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2011 09:01 PM | Show all posts
Reply 2240# melia_star

muka da dlm gbr ni dh mcm muka eric dlm spy myungwol hehehe n npk dia cam penat uhhuhuhu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 303783 Replies : 7504
Busana Konsert Lizah Di Temasek
KurexBusana Konsert Lizah Di Temasek
Views : 13802 Replies : 185
Borak Idea yg blh jana side income
makitingBorak Idea yg blh jana side income
Views : 6769 Replies : 37
My Sweet Mobster (2024) – JTBC
heythere123My Sweet Mobster (2024) – JTBC
Views : 9623 Replies : 37
Edisi tambah tacang: Pengetahuan am berkenaan negara dunia
Tinot7Edisi tambah tacang: Pengetahuan am berk
Views : 8857 Replies : 56
Teka kerja apa
TomyamPutehTeka kerja apa
Views : 12144 Replies : 62
Lawak edisi PDPR
MistrezHermanazLawak edisi PDPR
Views : 22310 Replies : 88
Ada Apa dgn Pen Dekat Bank
MistrezHermanazAda Apa dgn Pen Dekat Bank
Views : 14948 Replies : 65
Siapa macam ni cepat mengaku!
SurfnsunSiapa macam ni cepat mengaku!
Views : 16662 Replies : 77
Hipokrit ?Rakyat Malaysia berbondong bondong ke Apple Store dekat TRX
YgBenarHipokrit ?Rakyat Malaysia berbondong bon
Views : 9143 Replies : 16

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

4-7-2024 06:30 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081214 second(s), 41 queries .