ADVERTISEMENT

Author: jeanlouisfinch

★~!Big Bang (빅뱅) 7th Bang!~★TaeYang:Where.U.At★

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 7-10-2009 11:38 PM | Show all posts
2284# bintangchomel

annyeong bintang chomel!

pes time tegur sape rasenye neh!!!

slmt melepak kat umah nih~mehla meramaikan umah nih oke!!

post je ape2, dialu2kan~hehe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-10-2009 11:39 PM | Show all posts
2306# amemiya

abg jidiii...
Chynez Post at 7-10-2009 13:27

nangis sbb jeles dgn gaho ke diknez??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-10-2009 11:40 PM | Show all posts
2305# amemiya

G-Ri

Chynez Post at 7-10-2009 13:27

motip emo2 neh~~

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-10-2009 12:23 AM | Show all posts

same smexxyy style!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2009 01:10 PM | Show all posts
thanx jealouisfinch....:pompom:
nnti meroyan lgik eyh

post by...yaya hebat

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-10-2009 01:15 PM | Show all posts
2325# whoelse_i

ahah yaya~~

pggil jean aje! ^^

happy visiting bebeh!!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 9-10-2009 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jeanlouisfinch at 9-10-2009 14:49

Taeyang single to be released 10/15/09
Big Bang's Taeyang will come back solo after being out of the scene for a year and a half.

Taeyang's new single "Where U At" will be released on October 15. Taeyang, who has been influential with his songs "Only Look At Me" and "Prayer" on his first solo mini album HOT, will be considered more than just a lead singer of a popular idol group and will instead prove himself to be a recognized musician.

Taeyang was #1 on various music and broadcast charts and was even predicted to win the end of the year music award by music critics. He also had his first solo concert this year, which was limited to adults and was tailored to older generations.

The "Where U At" music video which will be released on the 15th features famous foreign dancers who praised Taeyang, who was "better than a lot of dancers that they had ever seen. It is uncanny that someone who sings as well as he does can also dance incredibly well."

"Where U At" was produced and composed by Teddy, who seems to be producing hits everywhere with "Only Look At Me," "Prayer," "Lollipop", and 2NE1's "Fire" and "I Don't Care." Their collaboration with this single has high expectations.

"Where U At"'s lyrics are about a man imagining where his soulmate is and why they haven't met yet, which is even more heartfelt considering how similar it is to 22-year-old Taeyang's life story of how he has never had a girlfriend.

Taeyang's solo comeback will open up competition between Big Bang members as G-Dragon is currently flooding the charts with his solo promotions.

YG Entertainment said "'Where U At" will be released just to make Taeyang's first full-length album known, so there will be no accompanying promotions or TV appearances."

Taeyang will release his second actual title track "Wedding Dress" in early November. He will then start his promotions mid-November until the end of the year.

"Wedding Dress" will be somewhat revealed during the latter half of the "Where U At" music video.

translation: filmsession
credit: Link, naver, bblj

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-10-2009 02:47 PM | Show all posts
[Eng sub] Hilarious Problem - G-dragon, Lee Seung Gi Vs Taewoo, Brian, Tablo, Mc Mong

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-10-2009 02:54 PM | Show all posts
Big Bang’s Almost Secret Escape… And Betrayal?

On October 6th, the first episode of the new variety talk show ‘Strong Heart’ aired with the great MCs and the extraordinary group of guests. Past shocking stories were shared and the biggest highlight of the show was the great escape plan formed by the greatest hit idol group, Big Bang.

“When idols reach the second and third year stage since their debut, they get the sense to rebel.” – GDragon.

When GDragon was chosen next as Kang HoDong’s secret weapon on the new variety talk show ‘Strong Heart,’ all the fans knew that they were in for a surprise. GDragon started out in his talk by talking about the “slump” the members had been going through then, and the hard times that came to them along with the working and popularity. During the time of the Hite commercial (the one that SeungRi wasn’t allowed into), the four members from Big Bang gathered and had a secret meeting to run away and have fun all by themselves. They had even planned everything out with DaeSung driving *tringat FO~~biar btol nak bg chagiya ku drive~haha* and taking the car while GDragon, TaeYang, and TOP would take of the guards and everything else. The plan was all set and with the end of the CF filming, GDragon contacted SeungRi as well. However, on that day they were set to leave, YG calls GDragon and starts to talk about the misunderstanding and calls him for a meeting and in the end, they were able to get a two month break, which made the plans unneccessary. But here is the catch.

“So we [TaeYang, GD, DaeSung, TOP] concluded if SeungRi had been the one to tell YG.” – GDragon.

GDragon stated that right after he had sent the text message to SeungRi about their decision to leave, the call from YG came almost immediately. Also, soon after the news, SeungRi’s solo album had come out as well. So, in order to solve the mystery, GDragon asks SeungRi at the spot if he had told YG.

“To tell the truth … between me and YG, there had been a suspicious dealing.” – SeungRi.

SeungRi admits his dealing with YG and talks about rules in the YG Family where, if you get three outs, you are automatically out. At that time he had two strikes on his record and when he had been with YG alone, YG told him that if he “texts” him some information about what the Big Bang hyungs are up to, then he would remove the strikes in SeungRi’s record. Then soon after, SeungRi recieves the message from GDragon about the escape plan and automatically, he uses this as the method to get the strikes erased from his record.

The text message:
SR : “I think the movement of the hyungs are suspicious”
YG : “Explain to me in detail”
SR : “The hyungs are getting ready to escape”

Then SeungRi finishes the story by saying, “After I told on the hyungs, it was like home run for me. I started filming musicals, movies, dramas, and solos.”

cr: kbites

lawak gilrrrr!!baby magnae bocor rehsia hyngjaedeul!!!!ekekeke masalahnye, sume member len sume dh saspek baby buat~~mulot capoi gak baby neh!ekeke

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-10-2009 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Male singers talk about avoiding Lee Seung Gi and G-Dragon

Epik High Tablo was on first episode of SBS ‘Strong Heart’ aired on 6th October when he said, “I was relieved that the album went up to #1 as soon as it was released.”

He revealed that the staff from his company had then went to prepare reports about the album sales. But when the reports were done, the very next day, the #1 place for album sales went to Lee Seung Gi, and we have to change our report.”

Tablo said, “I was speechless, and told the staff to change the #1 on the reports before distributing them. No choice, we have to change it to ‘a day before on album release day’ last minute and distributed the reports.”

After Tablo said that, singer Kim TaeWoo also said, “Before I released my album, I heard about the news of Big Bang GDragon releasing his solo album, and I pushed back my album release date.”

And Fly To The Sky Brian added, “That is why I decided to release mine in December.”

But after he was told that Big Bang member TOP will be releasing his solo album in December, he gave a disappointed look, causing laughter in the filming set.

Meanwhile, the 1st episode of ‘Strong Heart’ was aired on 6th October.

cr: kbites

g-dragon first comes out and talks about how he chose kang shim jang as his 1st show because he trusted kang ho dong the most as an mc to entertain viewers. kang ho dong, obstinate about his ~race~ with yoo jae suk, said "i am the only one you trust?" and g-dragon says..."no, just the one i trust the most." hodong says "more than who?" and everyone goes "ayyyyyyy...[stop it]"
kyun miri says her kid sleeps to "heartbreaker"...blah blah...gd does the dance...ahn young mi says it looks easy and g-dragon's not much...so she tries it.

kim young ho tells seungri "hey, acting isn't a joke!" before filming a movie. seungri says "i will try my best." young ho says, "on that note...sign this for me!"

everyone kept asking gd when the next big bang cd would be (so they could release their albums before that) and he said at the earliest, next year.

cr:film session

ayyy, aku igt ujung tahun ni smpt produce album~~xpela kot x smpt, asal ade nnti!!dgn nk diorg perf end year celeb..!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-10-2009 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jeanlouisfinch at 9-10-2009 15:00

me2day updates
[img]
[/img]

늦은밤미안~^^; 저도이제자려구누웠어요 너무가호사진만올린것같아서 작은서비스하나..ㅎ지금승리랑강심장이란예능프로를모니터했어요.승리가저보다낫네요ㅠ역시예능은힘들어ㅜ창피해라ㅎ저흰음악열심히할께요!ㅎ 그럼굿나잇^^
I'm sorry if I'm bothering you this late~^^; Right now I'm lying on my bed to sleep soon.. I think I uploaded too many photos of GaHo that this is my own little fan service. I saw Seung Ri and Kang Shim Jang entertainment program, Seung Ri is way better than me! TT Getting used to entertainment programs is so hard! T will participate more on music! Good night^^

asik tido je gaho neh~~cube tgk boss, bulat je mate tengok kamera~haha

add~

보스랑가호랑∼!둘이이제사이좋게지낸다ㅎ 근데가호가보스밥까지다먹긴했지만..둘다그만좀크자 힘들어ㅜ
This are GaHo and Boss~! They're getting well together, even when GaHo stole all the food from Boss and ate it.. Damn you too are getting big that fast, I'm tired!

cr:bblj

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-10-2009 03:04 PM | Show all posts
jidigaho~

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-10-2009 03:06 PM | Show all posts
wallie bulan oct.

Sources: Lotte Duty Free, Korea & Lotte Duty Free, Japan
Reupload: RedMangoLover @ yg_bigbang livejournal

*right click for larger size

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-10-2009 03:08 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jeanlouisfinch at 9-10-2009 15:15

TOP at Iris Press Conference  

cr:nickerz21@lj

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-10-2009 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jeanlouisfinch at 9-10-2009 15:22

shooting new MV?

[img] [/img]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-10-2009 03:24 PM | Show all posts
G-Dragon at Wonder+Full Korea Concert

He performed Heartbreaker, Boy, This Love and Breathe

more herehttp://g-dragon.kr/09/

cr:as tagged

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-10-2009 03:27 PM | Show all posts
NII signature~

download herehttp://www.mediafire.com/?yz5khvymmkx

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2009 03:31 PM | Show all posts
apa neh..aku terbaca..daesung pon tak sempat tuk DC ker??

btol ker neh??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-10-2009 03:33 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jeanlouisfinch at 9-10-2009 15:35

[Korea] G-Dragon - Breathe: eng sub+roman

001: http://www.mediafire.com/?i3y5nozkqmh
002: http://www.mediafire.com/?xtyg0gmm3yn

CREDITS
credit:worldvidz
Translation by: j i w o n. @ soompi
Romanization by: http://www.thelapan.com/h2k/
Subbing by: http://carmendove.livejournal.com
RAW music video downloaded from: http://yoobin-hq.skyrock.com/

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2009 03:33 PM | Show all posts
jidigaho~

jeanlouisfinch Post at 9-10-2009 15:04

motip GD 100 kali ganda lebey shomel dr puppy tuh...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Busana Konsert Lizah Di Temasek
KurexBusana Konsert Lizah Di Temasek
Views : 6141 Replies : 102
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 278643 Replies : 6886
Tiktok, suke ke tak?
MrsVeneerTiktok, suke ke tak?
Views : 20953 Replies : 130
Borak Idea yg blh jana side income
makitingBorak Idea yg blh jana side income
Views : 6149 Replies : 27
Mat Salleh buat video graduasi guna lagu "UiTM di Hatiku". Netizen terhibur lagu rasmi UiTM mendonia
mojarean_XMat Salleh buat video graduasi guna lagu
Views : 8557 Replies : 11
Dah besar pun dia..
BoomibulatDah besar pun dia..
Views : 13352 Replies : 90
Teka Teki Teka Tekok
FARRAZOOLTeka Teki Teka Tekok
Views : 27588 Replies : 115
Husband korang macam ni kan?
VictorioussssHusband korang macam ni kan?
Views : 21958 Replies : 94
Edisi 9 Tahun Kematian Arwah Nurin Jazlin
budakshinchanEdisi 9 Tahun Kematian Arwah Nurin Jazli
Views : 41452 Replies : 254
Uji Minda :)
yoanaUji Minda :)
Views : 90960 Replies : 639

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

1-7-2024 05:17 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057267 second(s), 40 queries .