Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

The Koran and the Jews

[Copy link]
KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 29-6-2004 04:20 PM | Show all posts
Just something interesting for you all to see. Not trying to distract you from your discussion, but just injecting a bit of flavour, since it is connected.;)

The spiritual leader of Israel's ultra-Orthodox Shas party for Sephardic Jews has accused Ashkenazi Jews of being the source of all evil, according to the Maariv daily on Wednesday.

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef said during a lecture on the Torah in Jerusalem that "all evil stems from the Ashkenazis".

The 80-year-old rabbi is not a representative of some fringe movement - Shas has 11 MPs in the 120-member Israeli parliament.

The party claims to represent Sephardic Jews from the Mediterranean and Middle East and Rabbi Yosef is considered a leading expert on the Torah.

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef: All evil
stems from Ashkenazis

More in here:

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/ ... E8-91C494187230.htm

In another part of the report,
this group who call themselves
'True Torah Jews' burning the flag
of Zionist Israel

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 29-6-2004 at 04:32 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 29-6-2004 04:32 PM | Show all posts
White,

If you're not here with the foolish intention of demanding absolute agreement of your views, you should expect wider opinion and perhaps up-to-date knowledge from others. Also it may land you an alternative perspective which never cross your mind.

If you do not accept differing views & also challenges, it makes your disagreement of others sounds ridiculous. In your small little world, you are entitled to keep limited, flawed & even false notions.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2004 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Japanese, Chinese & Koreans also have tensions. However, all are Mongoloid people. Another perspective. Eat it.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2004 04:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 2004-6-29 04:33 PM:
Japanese, Chinese & Koreans also have tensions. However, all are Mongoloid people. Another perspective. Eat it.

But they don't share a Mongoloid religion or rather claim to belong to one or say that they should all go back to Mongolia and chase out all the Mongolians or fence them up. Swallow, eat & digest that.

In fact some of them in this forum (not me although I'm Mongoloid) are bending backwards defending a segment of the semitic people (the jews).;)

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 29-6-2004 at 04:47 PM ]

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 29-6-2004 04:39 PM | Show all posts

For Debmey

And Muslims still don't follow what the Quran said abt Israel belonging to Jews.
---
OKlah debmey for your sake since you believe that I am a muslim even private messaged me, let me respond.  I find the article 揹oes not tell the whole story

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2004 04:48 PM | Show all posts
There's another type of Mongoloid who are betrayer of their own conscience instigating evil hatred against Jewish people & America. In their mind, everything from head to toe, even whatever they do is all wrong. Even more disgusting it uses the name of God & religion to bash another creation of God as if they deserve such treatment.

There's an noble breed of Mongoloid who defends every one regardless of race & religion. To them, every creature on earth is God's creation. Religion & race are only a manifestation of God's truth. They will rebuke those who deserve their comeuppance. Defend those to deserves such compassion & justice. ;) How awe-inspiring! ;)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-6-2004 04:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 2004-6-29 04:48 PM:
There's another type of Mongoloid who are betrayer of their own conscience instigating evil hatred against Jewish people & America. In their mind, everything from head to toe, even whatever the ...

Thank you. :tq: I belong to the second group. You belong to the first - "the bertrayer of their own conscience" - who tries his best to put on a mask of impartiality but failing glaringly, because it cannot hide the real, hidden, anti Creator, anti Islamic  intention.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 29-6-2004 at 05:00 PM ]

Use magic Report

whitepig This user has been deleted
Post time 29-6-2004 05:45 PM | Show all posts
}} Rabbi Ovadia Yosef said during a lecture on the Torah in Jerusalem that "all evil stems from the Ashkenazis". {{{

not many knows BUT this rabbi knows what he is talking about...!!@!@!!

maybe it is time some self style mongoloid stops deluding themselves they will reap the rewards for defending god's chosen people. worry about your fate first.

noble breed. nows isn't that a revelation how some people opine about themselves.
ptuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

just want to add one more:
prrrrrfffffffffttttttttttttttttt./

one more thing about those ashkeNAZ1S:
they re heavily into BANKING and US politics. infact all the heavyweights in bushites inner sanctum are from this lineage.
They are control media, mass media and global finance.

their one true god is a god called MAMMON.
or Moloch.

[ Last edited by whitepig on 29-6-2004 at 06:01 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-6-2004 05:50 PM | Show all posts
white, your spit just landed on Kenn's face. LOL!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-7-2004 12:56 PM | Show all posts
The fact still remains. The Quran says that Israel dobelong to Jews and Muslims are contradicting the Quran.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2004 01:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-22 10:42 AM:
Wriggle, wriggle, wriggle. Muslims just have no answers to what the Quran says.

n u have no answer why outcast imported jews didnt follow koran or bible or torah when they raped PALESTINE to get israel  

peace

MID-EAST STRIFE:
RE-DISCOVERING THE BIBLE'S FORGOTTEN SOLUTION
By Rev. Ted Pike

The raging conflict in the Middle East sparks two essential questions. First: Do the Jews own Palestine? The answer is yes. Scripture makes it clear that the land of Palestine was given by God to the physical descendants of Abraham. (Gen. 12:7, 13-14-17- 11 Chron. 20:7; Acts 7:5)

Secondly- Do the Jews have the right to occupy Palestine? The answer to this question is no! Scripture states that if Israel rejects Jesus, (Yahweh) who brought them into Canaan, He will expel them from the land. They can never lawfully return until they are obedient to their rejected Messiah.

Yahweh's conditional terms of occupancy are bluntly laid down in Leviticus 26-27,33. "Yet if in spite of this you do not obey me, but act with hostility against me, then I will act with wrathful hostility against you ... You ... I will scatter among the nations and will draw out a sword after you, as your land becomes desolate and your cities become waste."

Deuteronomy 4:25-27 continues: "When you do that which is evil in the sight of the Lord your God so as to provoke him to anger, I call heaven and earth to witness against you today that you shall surely perish quickly from the land ... You shall not live long on it, but shall be utterly destroyed. And the Lord will scatter you among the nations, where the Lord shall drive you."

And in Deuteronomy 58:63-4- "if you are not careful to observe all the words of this law ... you shall be torn from the land where you are entering to possess it. Moreover, the Lord will scatter you among all peoples."

In the Old Testament, when Israel and Judah abandoned Yahweh, both nations were exiled from Palestine: Israel by the Assyrians in 722 B.C., Judah by the Babylonians in 597 B.C.

Only abject repentance entitled a small minority of Judeans, under Ezra and Nehemiah, to return from Babylon and again occupy their land of promise. After the remnant Jews' rejection and crucifixion of Christ, they also were scattered among the nations in fulfillment of God's ancient decree.

Since their expulsion under Titus in 70 A.D., the Jews still have not repented. They have not given Christ the obedience He demands.

Who Has Rights of Occupation? Who, then, are the legitimate occupants of Palestine today? When God exiled Judah under Nebuchadnezzar in 597 B.C. He allowed various mixed people, later called Samaritans, to occupy Judea. Such occupancy was not conditional on righteousness. What was important was that rebellious Jews not occupy the land.

Similarly, when God expelled the Jews from Palestine in 70 A.D. He allowed various peoples eventually known as Palestinian Arabs to occupy the land in lieu of Jewish obedience.

Do the Palestinians own the land? They do not. But they do have divine approval, as did the ancient Samaritans, to become tenants of the land until Israel repents.

Someday, out of great tribulation, a remnant of Jews will give God the obedience He demands. Christ will lead this believing remnant back to the land of their forefathers; they will dwell there lawfully, in peace and safety. This will be the only legitimate return the Jews will make to Palestine since their rejection of Christ 2000 years ago. It will gloriously fulfill hundreds of Old Testament prophecies. (Isa. 4:4, 10:20, 59:20; Hos.14:4; Joel 2:18-20; Zeph. 2:7, 3:11-13) Until that time, God calls heaven and earth to testify that unbelieving Jews must remain dispersed, scattered, "wandering" among the nations (Deut. 4:25-27). And yet, as in ancient Babylon, God encouraged them to build, plant,  marry and take root in the land of their dispersion, and to "seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile." (Jer. 29:4-7)         

The proper role for unbelieving Jews is to dwell scattered among the very safe and prosperous Jewish communities in New York, London, Paris, etc. They are not to wrest Palestine from its divinely approved occupants, thus inciting persecution and hatred against Jews worldwide. This timeless principle of "no obedience, no occupancy" was illustrated in the time of Joshua. (Num. 13:25-33; 14:1-45) God invited the Hebrews to occupy Palestine by faith. Yet when unbelief emerged, He refused to let them in. When the people decided they wanted to penetrate the land anyway, God rejected them, ultimately condemning them to wander and die in the wilderness. Only a new, obedient generation (like the later generation under Ezra and Nehemiah) would be allowed to take root in a land dedicated to obedience.

(delete)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-7-2004 02:08 PM | Show all posts
The Qur'an in Chapter 5: 20-21 states quite clearly: Moses said to his people: O my people!  Remember the bounty of  God upon you  when  He bestowed  prophets upon you , and  made  you  kings and gave you that which  had not been given to  anyone before you amongst  the nations. O my people!  Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers."

The  Quran goes on to say why the Israelites were not allowed to enter the land for forty years...but the thrust of my analysis is where Moses says that the Holy Land is that which God has "written" for the Israelites. In both Jewish and Islamic understandings of the term "written", there is the meaning of finality, decisiveness and immutability. And so we have the Written Torah (unchangeable) and the Oral Torah (which represents change to suit times). And in the Qur'an we have "Written upon you is the fast"--to show that this is something that is decreed, and which none can change.  So the simple fact is then, from a faith-based point of view: If God has "written" Israel for the people of Moses, who can change this?

The Qur'an refers to the exiles, but leaves it open for return...saying to the Jews that if they keep their promise to God, then God will keep the divine promise to them. WE may argue that the present state of Israel was not created in the most peaceful means, and that many were displaced--for me, this is not the issue. The issue is that when the Muslims entered that land in the seventh century, they were well aware of its rightful owners, and when they failed to act according to divine mandate (at least as perceived by followers of all Abrahamic faiths), they aided and abetted in a crime. And the present situation shows the fruits of that action--wherein innocent Palestinians and Israelis are being killed on a daily basis.

I also draw your attention to the fact that the medieval exegetes of Qur'an--without any exception known to me--recognized Israel as belonging to the Jews, their birthright given to them. Indeed, two of Islam's most famous exegetes explained "written" from Quran 5:21 thus:

Ibn Kathir (d. 774/1373) said: 揟hat which God has written for you

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2004 04:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-7-3 02:08 PM:
The Qur'an in Chapter 5: 20-21 states quite clearly: Moses said to his people: O my people!  Remember the bounty of  God upon you  when  He bestowed  prophets upon you , and  made  you  kin ...

Israel does not belong to Zionists. The Isarel set up by Zionists employing Zionist anti God tactics  is illegal both to Muslims and Jews.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-7-2004 10:44 PM | Show all posts
The Quran is very clear. Israel belong to Jews. They got the land legally.
Muslims are the ones who have been using ungodly tactics all along since islam was invented. Arabs are the people who are illegally occupying Israel and you are helping these ungodly people lie about it. You get that into your head before God slams it in cos once yu face God, he will not be impressed with your lies and yu will have no alibi.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2004 10:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-7-3 10:44 PM:
The Quran is very clear. Israel belong to Jews. They got the land legally.
Muslims are the ones who have been using ungodly tactics all along since islam was invented. Arabs are the peopl ...

Nonsense. God promised the land for the decendants of Moses and the other holy prophets  who repent and return to God, not for thieves, satanists and war mongers who continue to defy God's commandments.

Jews themselves know that Zionists are nothing but evil doers.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 5-7-2004 at 10:47 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-7-2004 11:24 AM | Show all posts
Nope, if yu bother to read your Quran, allah specifically gave Israel to Hebrews, not arabs.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-7-2004 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-7-5 11:24 AM:
Nope, if yu bother to read your Quran, allah specifically gave Israel to Hebrews, not arabs.

Allah out of HIS love is the Creator of all the human race. HE owes no race no favour.  They owe HIM the loyalty and the allegiance by returning to HIM.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 5-7-2004 at 11:34 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-7-2004 12:05 PM | Show all posts
So why did you say earlier that the land was promised to descendents of Moses?
BTW, who were the descendents of Moses recorded in the Quran?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2004 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-7-5 12:05 PM:
So why did you say earlier that the land was promised to descendents of Moses?
BTW, who were the descendents of Moses recorded in the Quran?

Those who follow Moses' teachings (Moses received it from Almighty God ~ not his own).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-7-2004 12:11 PM | Show all posts
I thot yu said allah don't favour any race? But earlier yu said God promised the land to the descendents of Moses? Now you say descendents means followers when I ask yu for the descendents.
Seems like yu are allconfused abt your own stand bro. Like I said, yu need to take a good rest.

cheers

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-6-2024 12:07 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070791 second(s), 42 queries .