Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Hanafie

Carmen Soo oh Carmen Soo

[Copy link]
Post time 3-4-2009 09:13 AM | Show all posts
wah dh ada thread carmen soo.. i like..
thank akak

jap hana cari gambar2 carmen soo and letak kat sini..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2009 09:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yipun78 at 3-4-2009 09:11
dia ni lagi baik dari Amber kan?

haah.. dia kawan baik amber

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 09:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally Posted by mayumi_me  
No teleserye for Carmen until she speaks Tagalog
by: Justin John Mata | STIR Contributor
31 Mar 2009 | 10:14 AM

Malaysian actress Carmen Soo, Jericho Rosales’ leading lady in “Kahit Isang Saglit,” has joined Star Magic. This paves the way for her to be a full-time Kapamilya. It also opens up her ABS-CBN shows for screening in audience-rich Malaysia. Star Cinema is planning a full-length feature for her. A drama series is also being planned but it may come later when she has learned Tagalog. STIR has earlier reported that Carmen is looking for a Tagalog teacher. She cannot speak English as it’s not ratings-friendly, especially in the suburbs.

~source from PEX~

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 09:21 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 09:23 AM | Show all posts

~source from PEX~

[ Last edited by  Hana_Olijas at 3-4-2009 09:25 ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 09:32 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-4-2009 09:36 AM | Show all posts

~source from PEX~

[ Last edited by  Hana_Olijas at 3-4-2009 10:17 ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 09:36 AM | Show all posts
WATCH THIS.. CARMEN IS SO CUTE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCdsuLw73yQ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2009 09:37 AM | Show all posts
cantik dier ni....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 09:39 AM | Show all posts
lawa dia nih..lakonan dia dalam citer nih pun ok..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 09:40 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 09:44 AM | Show all posts
aku pun suka kat carmen ni.. cantik....

aku dengar dia ni anak orang kaya... .. entah betul ke tak.. Nice that she is independant.. kan??

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 09:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Jac-inta at 3-4-2009 09:44
aku pun suka kat carmen ni.. cantik....

aku dengar dia ni anak orang kaya... .. entah betul ke tak.. Nice that she is independant.. kan??

hana tak pernah lak dengar dia anak orang kaya.. kalau betul she's really good la..
sbb dia tak spoile brat mcm most of anak orang kaya.. dia bekerja keras tuk dpt duit and dia bukan jenis yg selalu pakai branded things..
dia dah 32 tahun tapi muka mcm orang dlm lingkungan 20-an

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 09:52 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 09:57 AM | Show all posts
sweet carmen nie

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 09:58 AM | Show all posts
gigihnye

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2009 10:02 AM | Show all posts
from abs-cbn.com

Carmen Soo is Star Magic’s newest talent

Carmen Soo, who captivated the Filipino audience when she played Jericho Rosales’s leading lady in last year’s Kahit Isang Saglit, is the newest addition to the Star Magic family, ABS-CBN’s talent arm. Although the Malaysian actress already has a promising showbiz and modeling career in Malaysia and around Asia, she could not refuse the chance to be managed by Star Magic in her attempt to build a career in the local showbiz scene. “After Kahit Isang Saglit, a different kind of market opened up for me. And like a model who models everywhere, I appreciate a new market where I can expand myself and explore a new market such as different ways of acting, different ways of working, different projects like soap operas here [in the Philippines].”

She revealed that it was ABS-CBN executive Malou N. Santos, who suggested that she allow Star Magic to manage her to make sure that there will be someone to oversee her in her attempt to try her luck in local showbiz. “Tita Malou was acting as my agent last year because I didn’t have one. This year when I came back, I came to see her and she said she’s handing me over to Star Magic properly so that there is a proper group of people to take care of me in my work here. But of course anytime in the near future, I would always have to work out my schedule between my work in Malaysia or anywhere else like in the Philippines,” shared Carmen.

Admitting that Kahit Isang Saglit opened up opportunities for her, she recalled almost losing that chance when she initially refused to make the teleserye when it was first offered to her. “Kahit Isang Saglit was a surprise. It was an unplanned project, which I almost turned down because at that time, I was working on three projects straight without stopping,” she said. “When Manong (the late Director Gilbert Perez) and the producers went to Malaysia, I said no. I couldn’t take another (project). I had to take a break. When they eventually convinced me, I said yes, but I was very tired and it was an unplanned for. But all of a sudden, a whole new opportunity opened itself up for me, as an actor. Probably it follows from being a model, where it’s always nice to be working in different countries. And if there’s is a chance opening up for me, I don’t want to waste it.”

Right now, Carmen is getting ready for her first local movie, where she will share billing with Jericho and Kristine Hermosa. She revealed that she is presently being coached in the Filipino language for the remaining three weeks of her one-and-a-half months stay in the country, before flying back to Malaysia. Although, she confessed that that her training time won’t be enough to make her fluent in the vernacular by the time that she begins shooting the film. “Realistically, I don’t think I can speak pure Tagalog because my teacher told me I’m aiming [for a] pre-school to high school [level] in a month. But as much as I know, it’s better than nothing,” she explained.

As far as her career is concerned, Carmen is prioritizing acting over modeling and said that choosing projects will be based on first-come-first-serve basis be it from Malaysia or anywhere else like the Philippines. “Naturally, every project will get some sort of delay or postponement, which is normal. So whatever comes my way, I’ll take that first whether it’s in Malaysia or Philippines. Of course if I’m shooting something here, I won’t be able to take anything in Malaysia because I can’t be traveling between two countries at the same time. If I’m doing something here, Malaysia would have to take the backseat. The same thing for the Philippines,” Carmen said.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by schababe at 3-4-2009 09:58
gigihnye

gigihnye apa?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 10:04 AM | Show all posts
dia dulu ade iklan syampu ape ntah...

cantiknye diaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 10:05 AM | Show all posts
dia ni kapel ngan echo kan...kiut sangat

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-6-2024 10:37 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062593 second(s), 39 queries .