CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: twinkystar

~You're Beautiful:A.N.JELL~

Close [Copy link]
Post time 12-10-2009 10:31 PM | Show all posts
kesimpulannya kayla dah jatuh cinta dgn jeremy la ek?
me pun x jatuh cinta lagi dgn shinwoo..next episode kot..
twinkystar Post at 12-10-2009 07:21

actually dah lama jatuh cinta ngan sore dia ....  kekeke
kali ni jatuh cinta ngan watak dia lak ...jeremy ... kekeke

ngan tae kyung pun akan jatuh cinta tak lama lagi rasanye .... kekeke

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-10-2009 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by hanieyasmin at 12-10-2009 23:23

EP2 YAB ENG SUB

DOWNLOAD (800×450) [ MEDIAFIRE01 ] [ MEDIAFIRE02 ]
[ MEDIAFIRE03 ] [ MEDIAFIRE04 ] [ MEDIAFIRE05 ]

tolong twinky tepekkandia suruh..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2009 12:25 AM | Show all posts
softsub lom kuar lagik kann?????

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2009 12:40 AM | Show all posts
Softsub Ep 2
Click
Credit: Translations + Timing + Encoding Done by: sharluvsenergy@Soompi.com

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2009 12:41 AM | Show all posts
i like TK...
hehehhe

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2009 12:43 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by hhhhh at 13-10-2009 01:09

Korang perasan tak   preview Ep 3  yg  ni ada extra scene?  Bermula dari   0.25 sec.   hhhhh download yg Han's Version.   Mmg takda part ni.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 13-10-2009 07:52 AM | Show all posts
yg GMN lemas kan?tu yg ada shooting underwater tu..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2009 08:55 AM | Show all posts
New Drama “You’re Beautiful” Wins The Heart Of Many Viewers

FEATURED K BITES ARTICLE

New drama airing on Wednesdays and Thursday is the drama titled“You’re Beautiful.” Exactly what makes this drama catch attention of the viewers? It involves some eye candy faces, new faces, and a dramaplot that is  bound to have some twists and turns. Don’t worry, KBitesbe will highlighting these key features.

It’s only the second episode and many viewers are comparing the drama to other great dramas of this year like Boys Over Flowers and Shining Inheritance. The truth is …. the drama had already caused commotion when the stars were casted. Jang GeunSuk, Lee HongKi, Jung YongHwa, Uee, and Park ShinHyehad the netizens talking about “You’re Beautiful” being the next idol /new faces drama. Primmadonnas were already marking their calendars withthe new of the angel voice, Lee HongKi, being casted.

—————————————————————

1) Drama Plot

On the 7th of October, the drama aired starting off the drama at a fairly high percentage of viewers. Jang GeunSuk, Lee HongKi, and Jung YongHwa are members of the famous Korean boy band A.N.JELL. Park ShinHyeis asked to join this boy band for her twin brother, and she joins theband dressed as a male. This already had the netizens talking about themale-acting of ShinHye would be the next Yoon EunHye and her role in the drama Coffee Prince.

Then, the second episode that was aired, with display of the connection of the band members with Jung YongHwa showing his interests for ShinHye, HongKi questioning the identity of ShinHye, and lastly GeunSuk’s dislike toward ShinHye.Nothing is set in stone as the ending of the second episode leaves theviewers to question if any of the band members had found out that ShinHye had actually been a girl in the band.

—————————————————————

2) New Faces / Fresh Faces

Another reason for the attention toward the drama are the new andwelcomed faces that attracts many attention from the viewers. Inparticular, Jang GeunSuk and Lee HongKi were all returning member to the screen. HongKi, along with ShinHye had also attracted attention with their high quality acting that was present in the first two episodes. Newest face, JungYongHwa, was even considered the next rising star with his cute and charming looks. Uee,who had acted before in the drama “Queen SeonDeok” attracts attentionfrom the viewers with the kind of acting that she would bring on to thescreen. Here are some character highlights:

• Hwang TaeKyeong (Jang GeunSuk)
    Highly sensitive, clean-freak, and arrogant character present in theband A.N.JELL. He is the type of guy that is tiring to be with all thetime. However, inside his perfect shell, is the sweet image of the kidwho had been rejected all along.

• Ko MiNam / MiNuh (Park ShinHye)
    The 4-D character that lacks both communication and social skills.Living and seeing only the good sides of the world, she is a naivecharacter. She has no sense of thinking before she acts and imaginesthe worst case scenario for everything.

• Jeremy (Lee HongKi)
    The rich and famous character from England with such a positiveattitude. He is also the center of the balance between his members.With his smile all is forgiven and is the member that shows off themost fan service.

• Kang ShinWoo (Jung YongHwa)
    Different from his luxurious image, in real life he is aexpression-less and feeling-less character. He is basically carelessabout things around him. He has a big ambition and been living his lifewith a sharp eye for everything.

• U HyeEe (Uee)
    Nation’s sister and fairy. All her life she had been loved byeveryone. She is known for her sweet smiles, but the truth is that shehas a side of her that is evil and dark. She shows interests forTaeKyeong and plays a big role in messing around with MiNam when shefinds out she had been a girl all along.

—————————————————————————————-

3) Popular Trends
“Boys Over Flowers” left the screen with the perfect image of F4 andthe trends of F4. “You’re Beautiful” as well started to make impacts ofthe society with nick names, famous lines, and new scenes.
  • “Towel Man” Jung YongHwa
In episode two, there had been the scene where Park ShinHye is standing  frozen in the locker room with “naked” guys surrounding her. Her ticket out is YongHwaas he says his famous lines “I can’t shower if you are here” along withthe toss of the towel on her head. This scene gained popularity as hebecame known as “towel man” and soon after in Korea, kids started tojoke around by repeating his lines and throwing towels on each others’heads.

• “Sexy” Lee HongKi / Jang GeunSuk
Primmadonnas started passing out when they saw Lee HongKi shirt less already 2 times throughout the drama. Also, Jang GeunSuk’sshower scene showed his skinny, slim figure. Even though they don't havethe six-pack abs present, their slim body figure is attractingattention as it is making its way as the most searched searches.

—————————————————————————————————

Ji Youn : Gahhh loving this drama. Can’t wait for this week’s episodes!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-10-2009 08:56 AM | Show all posts
LOL..netizen korea panggil yonghwa 'towel man'

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2009 08:59 AM | Show all posts
mmg betul hongki dgn JGS top search internet kat korea..neh mesti sebab dorg topless dalam YAB
YAB plak always no 1 search kat korean internet for drama..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2009 09:02 AM | Show all posts
lps me tgk balik EP2 baru me paham asal GMN cam terkesima bila nampak JEREMY..masa kat locker room..
sebab jeremy tarik towel yg dia pakai..so kira cam naked gakla..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2009 09:07 AM | Show all posts
lps me tgk balik EP2 baru me paham asal GMN cam terkesima bila nampak JEREMY..masa kat locker room..
sebab jeremy tarik towel yg dia pakai..so kira cam naked gakla..
twinkystar Post at 13-10-2009 09:02

patut le pun mi nam terkedu...kekekeekeke

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2009 09:07 AM | Show all posts
ada SECOND LEAD CRUSH SYNDROME mula berkembang utk drama neh..
ada dah form team SW dah..dok royan dia..
mehh..dia second lead.sah2 x dapat GMN..walaupun me rasa mesti awal2 drama GMN dgn dia sebab cam rapat semacam jer..me tgk preview ep 3 siap lukis gambar apa tah sesama..
me baca, writer kata watak SW neh bukan just apa yg kita nampak..rasanya ada twist utk watak dia..
tapi honestly, me suka TK lagi dari SW..tapi SW pun gojezz..me rasa dia hensem yg manly bukan pretty boy nyer good look cam hongki..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2009 09:09 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by hhhhh at 13-10-2009 01:09

Korang perasan tak   preview Ep 3  yg  ni ada extra scene?  Bermula dari   0.25 sec.   hhhhh download yg Han's Version.   Mmg takda part ni.

W5Cj4XOUN ...
hhhhh Post at 13-10-2009 00:43

yg duk intai balik dinding tu jeremy ke..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2009 09:11 AM | Show all posts
patut le pun mi nam terkedu...kekekeekeke
ayie77 Post at 13-10-2009 09:07

ayie pun dah gelak style hongki..kekekeke..cam kayla gak..
tapi me x leh blah yg gambar zoom kat badan hk masa scene neh..obvious org yg amek gambar tu nak tgk badan dia betul2..gambar2 lain saiz biasa..gambar yg zoom tu besar gedabak..
x dela me nampak six pack ker apa..bolehla..healty and gebuss..
betterla badan dia dari badan JGS..JGS skinny sangat..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2009 09:13 AM | Show all posts
ayie77 Post at 13-10-2009 09:09

a'a..dgn baju pink dia..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-10-2009 09:13 AM | Show all posts
ada SECOND LEAD CRUSH SYNDROME mula berkembang utk drama neh..
ada dah form team SW dah..dok royan dia..
mehh..dia second lead.sah2 x dapat GMN..walaupun me rasa mesti awal2 drama GMN dgn dia sebab  ...
twinkystar Post at 13-10-2009 09:07

mcm watak jihoo gak le nie...mesti sian dia nanti...wat to do...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2009 09:15 AM | Show all posts
ayie77 Post at 13-10-2009 09:09 AM

kelihatannye mcm jeremy..thehehe..x sabo nye nak tgk episod lain..huhu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2009 09:17 AM | Show all posts
mcm watak jihoo gak le nie...mesti sian dia nanti...wat to do...
ayie77 Post at 13-10-2009 09:13

jihoo in the making..kesiann..
tapi personaliti dia mmg cam jihoo..mungkin lagi banyak bercakapla..pastu lagi agresif..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2009 09:17 AM | Show all posts
ayie pun dah gelak style hongki..kekekeke..cam kayla gak..
tapi me x leh blah yg gambar zoom kat badan hk masa scene neh..obvious org yg amek gambar tu nak tgk badan dia betul2..gambar2 lain saiz biasa..gambar yg zoom tu besar gedabak..
x dela me nampak six pack ker apa..bolehla..healty and gebuss..
betterla badan dia dari badan JGS..JGS skinny sangat..
twinkystar Post at 13-10-2009 09:11 AM

yg part gebuss tu mmg la setuju sgt...thehehhehe... ...drama ni mmg dorang suka tayang2 body gamaknye..thehehe

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

7-7-2024 11:12 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091002 second(s), 41 queries .