Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Hanafie

Carmen Soo oh Carmen Soo

[Copy link]
Post time 14-10-2009 07:34 PM | Show all posts
418# nozomi_yamata

hi nozomi yamata...
kita serupa lah! fans berat nur kasih. hehehehe...
btw, ha'ah. cite A time For Us (ATFU) or better known as Kahit Isang Saglit (KIS) ni dicalonkan dalam International Emmy Awards kat New Yok next month. tumpang bangga. banyak halangan yang terpaksa diorang tempuhi masa penggambaran cite ni. akhirnya cite ni dapat good review globally. cuma khalayak kat malaysia je yang tak tau sangat pasal cite ni. sayang...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-10-2009 07:37 PM | Show all posts
credit to tats
CS in Star Magic for a Cause at in fairness Center sya sa blocking na to.

Credit to the owner of the pic.
[IMG][/IMG]

Eto naman...solo pic ni Carmen.
[IMG][/IMG]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2009 07:38 PM | Show all posts
cantiknya carmen....
look at echo...hehehehehe....merenung tajam

credits to tats

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2009 07:40 PM | Show all posts
http://carmensoo.com/

What’s Carmen Soo doing in the metro
by: Richard Roxas | STIR Contributor
13 Oct 2009 | 09:29 AM

We know that Jericho Rosales and Carmen Soo’s “Kahit Isang Saglit” series is nominated as Best Telenovela in the 37th International Emmy Awards but the ceremony is still on Nov. 23 at the Hilton Hotel in New York City. If Carmen is already in Manila, that’s because the actress/model is the new face of Clinelle. She is in the metro to attend the press launch of the beauty product on Oct. 16 at Bucharest Restaurant, SM Mall of Asia.

The Clinelle Professional Care, an effective ph-balanced skin care product line, will soon be available in the country at all Watsons and Beauty by SM stores. Clinelle has a complete product line that match any skin type. So whether the face is normal, oily, dry, blemish prone, aging, or sensitive, there is a Clinelle product that suits everyone’s needs. Clinelle is previously available only in the US, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia, Carmen’s home country.

There’s still no word if Carmen’s attending the Emmy with Jericho.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2009 07:44 PM | Show all posts
credits to my dear fren, ate marsha!!!!!!!
di bawah ni ialah catatan BTS ASAP 09 atau lebih dikenali sebagai kwentos dalam bahasa tagalog.
enjoy! echo is totally smitten by carmen. heee....

KISSsers and ECHOMEN

Sori for the late upload. Had work to do yesterday. Here are the pics I got from SOOpergirl's guesting in ASAP.. Sori its kinda blurred and the quality is pixelized, di kasi SLR gamit ko.. point n shoot cam lang... nanginginig kamay ko ng kinuha ko pics na ito... sensya na..

ECHOMEN at the Studio Corridors after their segment.. As TATS said, may LA GUARDIA CIBIL si CARMENCITA hanggang sa dressing room.. )
[url=http://][/url]

ECHOMEN while talking at the CORRIDOR... ECHO was asking where she is going after ASAP, Carmen answered "I'll be rehearsing for the fashion show,"... Then ECHO said to CARMEN, "I'll see u later after the fashion show"... hhmmmm nagkita kaya sila after??? your guess is as good as mine

These are the gifts we gave CARMEN and ECHO.. a caricature for each of them.. CARMEN in wakeboard, ECHO in surfboard.. They really looved the gift... Then CARMEN said to me jokingly," How come your giving Mr. Superstar a gift when it isn't his bday?? You shud give it all to me hahahaha.." Echo then answered, " SOO this is their belated bday gift to me soo don't be jealous.. They haven't given my bday gift yet." Then, CARMEN flashed that famous pout to ECHO... haaayyysssttt KILIG ....that image keeps flashing on my mind as always..

BTW, di ko na capture in foto the 2nd and more tighter and longer HUG of ECHOMEN (remember the HUGGING of ECHOMEN after CARMEN won in KDND) that kinda HUG na yun, after CARMEN blew her bday candle.. Di na nakunan ng cameras yun but they did that HUG at the stage while the 3 ASAP leading men, went on their way na.... I was preparing to give them their gifts kasi... But I saw CARMEN ruffling ECHO's hair and distinctly said.. "Ah new haircut.. You look good"... mukhang MISS na MISS na nga nila each other....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2009 07:47 PM | Show all posts
Perasan tak make up Carmen Soo kalau kat Filipina macam gelap and malap sket. Lagi satu tebal sangat. She looks best with  minimal makeup.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-10-2009 07:49 PM | Show all posts
korang...kalo rerajin tu gi le vote carmen kat website ni. bebudak filipiona ni mmg menggila vote untuk carmen. siang tadi carmen was at the second last place, tapi at this very moment kedudukan carmen dah hampir mengejar tempat kedua. mmg all out bebudak nih semuanya demi carmen soo.

KISsers!! Let's vote for Carmen. Right now she's second to last We can vote for as many times as we like!!

http://www.stylebible.ph/stylestar.php?id=74&p=5

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2009 07:51 PM | Show all posts
si carmencita ang hinintay nila

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-10-2009 07:54 PM | Show all posts
Perasan tak make up Carmen Soo kalau kat Filipina macam gelap and malap sket. Lagi satu tebal sangat. She looks best with  minimal makeup.
bvsf06 Post at 14-10-2009 19:47

ha'ah. perasan jugak. she looks the best in natural make-up or even without make-up.
but then, she still look stunning either ways

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2009 07:55 PM | Show all posts
a message from a dear fren, ms shylo

To ALL KISsers and Team ECHOMEN:

We all know that Ms. Carmen Soo’s birthday is on October 14.. on her special day we all want to show our love to our dear SOOpergirl, my apologies for the short notice , but I know we can do this, we’re requesting if you guys can make a birthday message or greeting for her, be it a short or a nobela one (if you want, you can also send your pic,hehehe), all heartfelt messages will be much appreciated. Please send your messages before October 15, 2009 5pm, email add: kissers.echomen@gmail.com

THANKS!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2009 07:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally Posted by ek ek

credit to tats

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2009 08:01 PM | Show all posts
credits to khaeiycee...

Carmen Soo celebrates her birthday and her series’ International Emmy nomination
by Bernie Franco | October 13, 2009 8:25 AM

Malaysian star Carmen Soo was in the Philippines recently to endorse a new cosmetics line and to celebrate her upcoming birthday and the nomination of her teleserye with Jericho Rosales, Kahit Isang Saglit, for the 37th International Emmy Awards. The actress who marks her birthday on October 14 said that she decided to extend her stay to see some friends for dinner after the launch of the cosmetics line.

She celebrated her birthday on the October 11 episode of ASAP ’09 where she performed in a production number with ABS-CBN’s premiere leading men Jericho, Piolo Pascual, Sam Milby, and Diether Ocampo. Later that night, she also took part in Magic for a Cause, Star Magic’s charity fashion show, to raise contributions for Typhoon victims. “It’s my first fashion show in the Philippines, and I think the best thing is everyone comes together for charity,” revealed Carmen.

Carmen and her former Kahit Isang Saglit co-stars are also celebrating the teleserye’s nomination for the International Emmy Awards happening this November. Carmen said that a Filipino friend sent her a text message about the nomination and she went online immediately to verify the message. “I was very proud, very surprised, and I texted everyone. I texted Echo, as well and my co-actors in Malaysia,” she beamed.

“I’m very, very proud,” she shared. “It’s really amazing and of course, it was the furthest in our minds when we were making it, so I’m very proud.” She added that this is a victory for the two production teams—Philippine and Malaysian—which collaborated to produce the teleserye. “We went through so much to really get to this production,” she explained.

Carmen said that she also congratulated Angel Locsin personally, the latter having received a International Emmy nomination for her performance in the teleserye Lobo.

After her short visit, Carmen headed to Singapore to shoot a TV series. She also said that she just finished a play in Malaysia and has been traveling to different places.

Chat with Carmen Soo on Saturday, October 17, 4pm at chat.abs-cbn.com

credits to:
http://www.abs-cbn.com/Feature/Artic...omination.aspx

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2009 08:02 PM | Show all posts
credits to tats

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]OMG! guys...tq u for all the lovely pics. finally! the day we've been waiting for has arrived. echomen are united again on behalf of malaysian kissers, i thank u again for all the patience and support extended to ms carmen soo. she owes her fame to u guys. yes, she is. ate v, ate marsh, belle and the other lovely lovely pinoy KISsers, u guys did a great job (ate v, u can't hide no more. now, everybody in manila knows u r the queen bee of our hive )

while watching the ASAP vid, i noticed our "superdude" echo looks extremely happy...smiling ear to ear, jumping up and down, screaming out "carmen soo, carmen soo! yoohoo!" - echo was definitely in Tom Cruise mode (remember him jumping up and down on oprah's couch? hehehehe) when he first saw her on stage after the performance. that is sooooo transparent. he was more than excited meeting her for the first time after quite a long break. hehehe! and i also noticed the three guys were sort of making way for these two (may i say loverbirds? mmm...i guess not yet, at this very moment ) sooperstahs to greet each other. sweet!

during the performance, i can c carmen's shining, glittering smile had cast a spell on diet, sam and piolo. hehehehe....they were smitten by her - i believe it's not due to her physical look solely but more likely due to her warm personality. personally, it is a dream comes true for me - carmen being surrounded by the hunks! what more can i say! she looks good with each and everyone of them especially piolo. looking into each other's eyes, it just took my breath away (ehem, echo...make your move fast!)

now, how i wish i'm in manila with pinoy KISsers to celebrate the reunited of echomen on ASAP.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2009 08:06 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2009 08:12 PM | Show all posts
Credits to avonname

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMEN!!! We love you!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2009 08:16 PM | Show all posts
credits to tats...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOOPERGIRL!!!

Glad that GOD brought you into this world.

[IMG

][/IMG]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-10-2009 08:18 PM | Show all posts
credits to forfunlang...

here's a screen capture of LuvJeriCar2's video that i really love since it captures that natural unscripted Echomen moment at the ASAP stage for the whole viewing world to see! go Echomen! love beyond understanding

... hope all is well, and continue to spread the love and keep the faith...

credit to LuvJeriCar2... check out the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m94OAhIw7Ns (nicely done!)

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2009 08:19 PM | Show all posts

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
May you have more blessings to come
Lots, Lots of Love from us KISsers/Echomen

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2009 08:19 PM | Show all posts
how ol is she?30?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2009 08:20 PM | Show all posts
credits to my dear dear fren, ate V

We used this banner during Carmen's Elive guesting...

Carmen's reaction when she saw the banner...she loved it! Ito yung mga oras na nakatulala lang kaming lahat sa kanya...sooper GANDA talaga! plus the fact na namiss natin sya ng sobra. We got excited to the point na hindi na naman kami makapagsalita. Carmen effect ang tawag sa ganitong reaction...hehehe

Tapos na yung interview nya pero nagstay pa sya just to be with us and makapagpapicture as well makipagkwentuhan kahit saglit. It was really nice of her to ask permission from her manager na kung pwede muna syang magstay with us...namiss nya mga kissers!!! hehehe. She even mentioned to marsh that she received all the notes and letters of Cebu kissers...
Nag on-air na ang Elive pero andun pa rin sya samin...Kaaliw talaga!

Thank u to NJ, nova and luvteam for the banners...
Thank u to tita shirley, tita pat, tita karen, tita ching and ate elle for the support...
Thank u also to rosey, luvteam and sa lahat ng kissers/echomen...

Sa mga kasama ko sa Elive at ASAP...marsh, shy, van, joan, ek, jaja, belle, claire, kc, kat, mia, ires, jing, catvil and cass...Maraming Salamat!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

6-7-2024 07:14 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060521 second(s), 39 queries .