Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Hanafie

Carmen Soo oh Carmen Soo

[Copy link]
Post time 24-11-2009 02:36 PM | Show all posts
lawa kulit dia..

dia dah kapel ngan echo ke?

nanti tanya dia..in future dia akan jd rakay philipine ke?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-11-2009 02:39 PM | Show all posts
lawala carmen, muka baik je, aku lagik suke dier neh dr amber chia rimau tuh

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2009 10:36 PM | Show all posts
lawa kulit dia..

dia dah kapel ngan echo ke?

nanti tanya dia..in future dia akan jd rakay philipine ke?
aireen24 Post at 24-11-2009 14:36

hi aireen...
carmen belum couple ngan echo. they are for the time being the best of frens

carmen masih rakyat malaysia dan takkan menukar kerakyatannya. cuma sekarang ni dia sibuk hunting for condo kat manila sebab ada a few projects in store for her next year kat sana.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2009 10:41 PM | Show all posts
lawala carmen, muka baik je, aku lagik suke dier neh dr amber chia rimau tuh
kalikoni Post at 24-11-2009 14:39

amber chia rimau? hehehehehe....dats one funny statement
ha'ah kan...ada la iras2 camtu

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2009 11:20 PM | Show all posts
hi hemoh
ha'ah. mcm song hye gyo.
i was thinking the same thing too.
luvsushi Post at 10-11-2009 11:31

i baru nak reply kata dia nampak cam SHG.

dia special sbb muka dia sweet.. jarang dapat artis yg cantik dan sweet... biasanya artis ni cantik tapi muka kasar sikit..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2009 11:35 PM | Show all posts
very the beautiful la carmen soo...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-11-2009 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Iskkk... Bukan ke Carmen Soo ni minat kat orang yang berperut gendut?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2009 11:45 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 25-11-2009 23:54

wave to midori_katana, ninja9 and gundut

satu lagi link to carmen's interview during the 37th international emmy awards in new york semalam.
love her dress btw....a mixture of malay traditional design on the neckline area with the cheongsam cutting. nice!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-11-2009 09:12 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 26-11-2009 09:13

artikel dari http://blog.fjgirls.com/carmen-soo-and-the-2009-international-emmy-awards/

Carmen Soo and the 2009 International Emmy Awards!
The International Emmy Awards were held on Monday night at the Hilton Hotel in New York which was hosted by renowned chat show host Graham Norton.The International Emmy Awards honours the TV programs made outside of America and is often hailed as the Oscars for TV.

Actress Carmen Soo attends the 37th International Emmy Awards gala at the New York Hilton and Towers on November 23, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images)

Carmen Soo didn’t win any awards that night but she wins an award from us for the Best Red Carpet appearance. Julie Walters is the real headline though (photo unavaliable) she managed to pick up the “Best Actress” gong for her role in the TV drama called “A Short Stay in Switzerland” which covers and dramatises the controversial subject of assisted suicide.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2009 09:25 AM | Show all posts
comel jer carmen soo nih...
muka pun cam pinoy

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2009 10:05 AM | Show all posts
She is soo lovely...
sweet sesangat.. natural beauty

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2009 10:59 AM | Show all posts
another vid...enjoy!

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2009 05:32 PM | Show all posts
gambar2 carmen di meet and greet session di new york.

pics courtesy of push18_99...
http://ikscape.us/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=72

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2009 07:53 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2009 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 1-12-2009 23:59

lagi gambar2 carmen soo dan angel locsin di 37th international emmy awards di new york

Originally Posted by KisfanUK
more from newnimator
Angel in NY by mario colmenares

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2009 11:43 PM | Show all posts
credit to einnihm...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-12-2009 12:01 AM | Show all posts
Originally Posted by fxlipse
carmen soo in beritaharian (malaysia)
http://www.bharian.com.my/Current_Ne...162135/Article

Carmen Soo, Hannah Tan anggap tawaran KRU Studios berlakon dalam My Spy sebagai peluang keemasan
Carmen Soo, Hannah Tan believes KRU STUDIOS offered in My Spy as golden opportunity

with hannah tan

oh and she did mention that if there is no obstacle, she will be starring in a film in phil next february..

Originally Posted by silkygreen
Hello Kissers/echomen and lurkers
Translation of the article....nosebleed ako......hehehehe

Carmen Soo, Hannah Tan consider bids KRU Studios starring in My Spy as opportunity
AFTER comedy entertainment enthusiasts with Scenario The Movie Episode II: Beach Boys, now it's time they were laughing with another comedy movie, My Spy, published KRU Studios . Garasi directed, the film began running December 3 that shows popular comedy actor, AC Mizal and Harun Salim Bachik as the lead.

More respect for the film, not some dainty actress omissions highlighted as Maria Farida, Daphne Iking, Carmen Soo and Hannah Tan. Their emergence is not just brighten the film, but each is given the responsibility to develop the storyline.
Carmen, for example, holding senior roles for Datuk O (acting Ridzuan Hashim) who do all the dirty work, while Hannah is a secretary who claimed by the man's wives having relationships with her husband. Meanwhile, Hannah has a much larger task than accompany and record all the necessary meetings that Datuk attented.

Carmen and Hannah admitted, the opportunity given to them KRU Studios comedy starring action film is quite valuable. It is like opening space for both involved with more active in the local film world. More than that, experience the success of My Spy exciting enough for this beautiful woman.

"I play identical twins from Hong Kong. I need to speak in English , while Daphne talking in ‘broken’English . Hollywood style Lara Croft …. the evil, but not very cruel, "Carmen said.
Currently, she is always commute between Manila and Kuala Lumpur . Overall because of the popularity of the series, which enable her to have fans in the country concerned. In fact, she also made the spokesperson for clothing brand Petit Monde and Clinelle a beauty products in the country.

More proud of herself when the series was nominated in the same category best telenovela in the International Emmy Awards in New York, recently. Carmen herself flying to the city to attend the glorious event.

"I also under the management company in the Philippines and if no obstacle, in February I will later starred in a movie in the country concerned. Currently, I'm improving mastery of the language ," she said.

Admitted too much work last year, she reveals how suddenly confronted with experience in breast tumor last June opened her eyes to appreciate life better.

"the lump is already present in me since 10 years ago. However, in the middle of this year it seems evident and growing. Before it gets worse, I decided to remove it. It is not cancer, but who knows if ignored, it can be dangerous to my life. For two months after the surgery, I could not do anything. It is a painful experience and made me quite depressed.

I was forced to look back and evaluate this life. After working hard in the previous year, I had to slow down the pace this year. Preferential life clearly changed when incidents like that befall us.

"Many women who do not pay attention to their health. Many who do not do early. In addition, many are also seeking other solutions. More sad, is among victims of breast cancer who do not want to do anything, but waiting time to die.

"I do not want women to suffer with breast cancer. My own are likely to face risks if I do not monitor the tumor. Therefore, I urge women to always be sensitive to their health, and do not delay in making initial examination of their breasts, "said Carmen is also conducting awareness campaigns regarding breast cancer among women.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2009 12:05 AM | Show all posts
interview carmen soo with the US KISsers semasa meet and greet session di New York baru-baru ni...

she's so fresh, pretty and accomodative.
she makes ppl feel comfortable around her

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2009 12:35 AM | Show all posts
mak aih....another dream team - carmen soo and sam milby (mamat macho dlm billboard kat sebelah CS tu )
billboard tu located di jalan edi EDSA manila.

originally posted by diehardfan in CS thread.

Thank you to SamAnne Hotgurlz for the pictures w/ permission

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2009 09:54 PM | Show all posts
carmen soo, angel locsin and a friend during the pre-international emmy awards nite

temu ramah carmen soo and co-star luis manzano on SNN.
drama terbaharu lakonan mereka akan ditayangkan di ABS-CBN (Philippines) pada 12 december 2009 nanti

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

31-7-2024 01:10 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091194 second(s), 42 queries .