CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 29-2-2008 08:36 AM | Show all posts
Couldn't come online for a few days ... too many things to do. Is it me or time seems to be going fast nowadays?

Anyway, went to a family gathering in Port Klang a few days ago. The usual stuff, old people get together and talk about what going on in the family, young people get together and talk about what going on in their lives, and kids get together and talk about ... games? Anyway, in my case, my mother get around and talk about potential candidate for me to get married to. Sigh ...

Things went OK, and my cousin (about 10 years older than I am), invite me to come up to his room where he was going to show me his latest PS2. He have been saving money to buy that for years, and his parents finally allowed him after he finished his SPM with flying colors. It's their way of letting him relax a bit. I brought my own games to give him (I got plenty, can spare a few).

We were talking about games when some kids, some still in primary school rushed into the room. In their hands, were handphones. You know, the high-tech ones with cameras and such. I thought it belong to their parents, but they said that their parents allowed them to have it, but only after school. They talk about the features, how many megapixels the camera holds, what sort of songs it stored, how many speakers it has ... bla bla bla. And there I sat, wondering ... when I was their age, I couldn't even get a decent pair of shoes, and had to wear shoes from pervious year (some with holes in it) and here, nowadays, kids are running around with brand new handphones and they are not even in secondary school.

I don't know ... is time going too fast? Is kids maturing too fast? Or am I being obselete here? :eek:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-3-2008 09:52 AM | Show all posts
salam

mungkin tak???
tapi kenapa
boring ke?

jangan bagi masa mengejar diri
sedangkan kamu masih boleh mengejar masa
(uuuhhhhh, cakap cam senang je yeee)

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2008 03:50 PM | Show all posts

Sorry allllll...

Busy la sekarang... thanks krn u all masih take part dlm board ni..

I hanya boleh pantau dr jauh je...

take care

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2008 08:40 AM | Show all posts
Yahoo!!! MIC kena Sunat when it's five leaders - Samy and his deputy and 3 other main players, lost the election. Samy lost his marble at his own home turf - Sungai Siput. I bet he could be very shame right about now.

Well, if he is an honorable man, he should hang himself. If he is a gentleman, he should quit and go back to some village and tanam jagung. Whatever he choose to do, he should get the hell out of MIC and let the future leaders handle the mistake he have made by being BN's (and Pak Lah's) Yes Man.

Anyway, on more personal turf - everything was OK at my district. Everyone came to vote peacefully, and there is no incidents like what a lot of people have feared. I have heard that many people choose not to vote because they fear something like May 13th could occur if the Opposition have won. So it is possible that many of Malaysians are unhappy with BN but continued to keep quiet because they don't want to relive May 13th again.

I sure wouldn't want to. I have lost an elder sister - newly born and kept in hospital during that time. She died for lack of care from staff.   So, I could be one of the few people here who actually effect by May 13th, but that doesn't mean that we should keep quiet and let injustice do unquestioned.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-3-2008 08:55 AM | Show all posts
No idea why, for the past few days (last week), I have been waking up with nightmares. The time always same - around 4.00 o'clock in the morning.

I cannot recall what I dreamt about though, which is odd because I'm a light sleeper and I could always remember what I dream about. This dreams are fuzzy ... as if my eyes were covered, but I always have this odd feeling that something bad is going to happen.

Maybe I'm just too tired.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2008 02:32 PM | Show all posts
U have nightmares a lot...

I have lot of nightmares in my job

works works works ... sometimes i cant push myself to go into here, just want to relax my head though

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 31-3-2008 08:49 AM | Show all posts
It is more than just nightmares. Sometimes, I could wake up with this feeling like something "evil" was trying to touch me.

Anyway, yesterday was a horrible day. Planning to go to watch a movie - 10,000 BC or maybe L change the World (Japanese). My car give problem for one week, and last saturday, the air-con failed. So Sunday, I took it to the workshop. It seems that the air-con got clogged (tersumbat). A few cars were there for the service also, so I have spend over two hours waiting. My mood died there, and my wallet become 150 ringgit lighter. T_T

Changed my mind about the movies, turn and go back home.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2008 08:54 AM | Show all posts
I was driving to home yesterday. The radio was on and there was this lady who asked "Are the women today successful or unsuccessful? Give option." It was a Tamil radio (which I can understand). So, this caller came through and she said - Yes, women today are successful compare to the past. One example is (GET THIS) - There are MORE SINGLE MOTHERS today that there were in the past. And I went ... :eek:

I mean ... what the hell is this woman talking about? How does being married, dumped (either left by the husband or divorced), with a kid (which you have to provide ALONE) and juggling a career going to show that you are successful? By right, it should show you are unsuccessful in life.

You are married but your husband dumped you. It maybe due to any reasons and the blame shouldn't be solely on women. I knew a few women who have been left by their husbands and many of them didn't deserve it.

You end up taking care of the kid when it is the responsibility of both parents to be taking care of him/her. Is that woman stating that just because the single women were forced to take care the child on her own going to mean that she is a "superwoman" and she is successful in handling all which dumped on her? IF that is the case, then I could say that single women got dubbed into handling all the work while men went out and "play".

Well, I don't know whether women today are successful or not. To me, personally, there's no benchmark stating this is that a woman should achieve to state that she is successful. Some could say that having career, family and a good life could mean that a person is successful. I don't know about that because many of the people in the Country could not reach this stage. Some could say having a good family and life is successful and some could say that having a good career is a sign of successful. So, it is possible that each person could state differently on what they believe to be success.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-4-2008 10:58 AM | Show all posts

good day

Sephiroth

Plz look at this board 4 me ok.. really busy la.....

I hope I can give u my password, so u can moderate it

TQ ek

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-4-2008 09:11 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fleurzsa at 29-4-2008 10:58 AM
Sephiroth

Plz look at this board 4 me ok.. really busy la.....

I hope I can give u my password, so u can moderate it

TQ ek

Well, check with the Admin if that is a proper thing to do first. If Admin says OK, just PM me with the details.

I don't think there's much to moderate here.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-5-2008 08:14 AM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... Planning to go and see Iron man this weekend. Always have been a fan of the Marvel Comics ... but didn't like the way they made the X-Men saga though.

Looking forward to Narnia - Prince Caspian which supposed to come on the 15th this month.

Other than that, busy as always. Not much time for anything else.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2008 05:31 PM | Show all posts

Reply #710 Sephiroth's post

hmmm i dont know...

I watched Speed Racer... nice movie la

I put this forum  for an hour in my time table... I will see what happen

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2008 08:51 AM | Show all posts
T_T Too busy for anything.

Haven't had any time for movies for the past few months. A new branch have been opened recently, and for the past few weeks now, we were busy setting up the network connections and fine-tuning the servers (which the contracts to the building screw up now and then). Whenever a network port goes offline, they chase me to fix it. <.<

Well, that's network problem. We still had the inventory of new computers to take, as well as putting them into the offices. It was a headache and a backache process.

Well, can't say the jobs are finished though. Still have to do some things here and there. Should be busy for the next few weeks till things are back to normal.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2008 12:06 PM | Show all posts

hello all

Sephiroth,

eventhough u r busy... dont forget 2 come here ok

u r my assistant

good luck n take care

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-6-2008 08:32 AM | Show all posts
I thought you're my assistance ... considering that I do most of the research and aste info. here.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2008 04:51 PM | Show all posts

Reply #715 Sephiroth's post

dont really care who the assistant... nobody get paid  

then the boss alway work less

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-6-2008 09:08 AM | Show all posts
Ahem ... this "boss" have to work extra hard, providing new info. on Hindusm.

Decided to create two new threads later. One on Historical data of Indian subcontinent (and not about Hindusm alone). I have seen that a lot of people does not have a lot of data on India History and most of what they talk about revolves around Religious problems (and their history). There are a lot to history than just discussing about invasion. That is later.

Another thread is about Science. I'm sure that a thread regarding beneficts of Science (and rediscovering Ancient Science) could be beneficial.

Anyway, on a different topic :

Jams in the morning .... I was on leave for a few days last week. Went to visit my brother and his family in Port Klang, and my boss had to call up, beg me to bring him a delivery order from the branch in Port Klang to the main branch in KL, considering he have forgotten about it and everyone was busy at that time. Promised me lunch in any restaurant I choose, couldn't refuse though. Rare moments when you have your boss by his bal .... ahem ...

Anyway, it was 8.00 in the morning when I reach Batu Tiga toll and headed toward KL. Near the road leading to Subang Jaya, I have noticed that the Federal Highway suddenly become jammed up. I thought it was because the vehicles going into Subang Jaya, but even after passing that point, it still jams up for about 200 ~ 300 yards.

Then, suddenly, everything cleared. The road in front of me was clear and I could drive free again. I wonder why there's a jam in the first place, and I found out why. That section of the road had no tall buildings or landmasses or signboards. It was an "open-field". In the morning, the drivers are subjected to glares of the morning sun, and fearing that they could hit another car in front of them have caused them to slow down, leading up to a jam in the morning where there should not be any.

So, if anyone drives through that area in the morning, wear a shade. If Government wants to help (which they do rarely), they could erect signboards and things like that along the road there to protect the drivers from the morning glare.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2008 01:35 AM | Show all posts
:kant:  so sleepy

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-6-2008 09:29 AM | Show all posts
Sleepy? Why? What did you do at night?

I always have this method of switching my mind on and off. By concentrating on specific tasks and keeping your mind occupied, you can find off sleepiness. And by not thinking anything, you could put yourself to sleep. It takes a little practise but if you could be able to do that, you should be able to sleep wherever and whenever you want to.

Try it ... keep thinking about things you want to do. Don't allow sleepiness to get hold of you.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2008 08:16 PM | Show all posts
BOO!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

1-6-2024 04:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091526 second(s), 43 queries .