Lindsay Lohan? Horrible!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 1-1-2010 07:27 PM | Show all posts
Ya aLLaH...buroks noo...!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-1-2010 08:11 PM | Show all posts

Lindsay Logs In Some Quality Family Time

Lindsay, Ali and Dina Lohan at Intermix in NYC, and it looks like the ladies had a blast shopping the post-Christmas sales. Aww, it seems like a little family time on the east coast was all Lindsay needed - girl looks great here! Think she'll be able to get a fresh start in 2010? I hope so!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 08:13 PM | Show all posts

Lindsay Needs More Twitter Followers!

Alert the media! LiLo actually admits to wanting attention... but don't worry, it's for a good cause:

Looking for a post-Christmas gift? Send your bestie a pair of Lindsay Lohan leggings!
But seriously, her 6126 line is a real success. What's your fave? Personally, I love the "Lethal" and "Charisma" pairs!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 08:20 PM | Show all posts

Lindsay Getting Serious With Her Male Model!

Things are getting so serious between Lindsay Lohan and her Gucci model, former City star Adam Senn, that over the holidays she took him to meet the family!
The NY Daily News reports that last week Lindz showed up to her sister Ali's birthday party with Senn, where he met her mother.
"Dina really likes him," says one source. "She thinks he is 'good for her.'"
And apparently he's not only good for her, but has become a rock for her while her parents continue to battle it out in court over child support.
"Everything that's gone on between Lindsay and her dad has really taken a toll on her," the spy adds. "Adam is the one really positive thing going on in her life."
And despite the fact she denied dating him on Twitter, saying "I'm not dating my friend lol, people are nutso, and its not a way to start of the new year with rumors " Lilo and her model man were apparently texting and calling each other all weekend.
"Adam is a good guy," the source says. "and Lindsay is definitely starting to turn to him when things get bad."
Let's hope he turns out to be "good for her!" Lindz needs a little positive influence in her life these days!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 08:37 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 08:40 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-1-2010 03:23 PM | Show all posts
truknye muke die..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2010 04:52 PM | Show all posts

Lindsay Lohan rang in 2010 in St. Barth, caught her on her way to a New Year's Eve party. Hot dress, but what about the rest of her look? Kind of a hot mess if you ask me! I Love her heelsss!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-1-2010 05:01 PM | Show all posts

Muka diaaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2010 05:13 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2010 05:14 PM | Show all posts

:I :I :I

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2010 05:35 PM | Show all posts

Lindsay Lohan Celebrates New Year's Eve In St. Barth!

The poor girl's staying on a luxurious yacht but endured a almost-maelstrom the first 24 hours she was here. But the weather has calmed and she's chilling on board right now, probably nursing her New Year's hangover
Oh, and did you see in the pix that Ali's here too? She ducked for cover when we tried to get a shot. Girl, you've said a million times you wanna be famous like your big sis -- give it up, already!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2010 12:07 PM | Show all posts
scary tgk muka lindsay.. bape umo dia neyh... mcm ada penyakit tua dr umo jah...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2010 01:11 PM | Show all posts

Lindsay Shows Off Her Bikini Bod In St. Barth

And of course, she brought her 16-year-old sister Ali along for the ride!
Lindsay Lohan enjoying New Year's day on a private yacht in St. Barth.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2010 01:24 PM | Show all posts

Lindsay Lohan's New Year's Kiss Will Definitely Make Samantha Ronson Jealous!

Post Last Edit by babyridz at 3-1-2010 13:25

Word on the street is that Lindsay Lohan has found a new DJ to make out with - and it's not a girl! Lindsay's been spotted getting cozy in St. Barth with DJ Jus Ske, and get this - he's very close pals with Mark and Samantha Ronson!
X17 photographers spotted the two out together yesterday, and while it doesn't appear as though she's looking for anything serious, she's definitely interested in something this guy has to offer. Our photog on the scene tells us, "It seemed like Lindsay was looking for a hookup. She'd hardly just arrived in St. Barth and here she was, flirting with the first guy she met under 50."
In response to Lindsay posting a picture of her glorious behind in a black lace Stella McCartney jumpsuit the other day, the DJ tweeted: "@lindsaylohan You are f*cking hot!! What's wrong with you?" Hmm, is Linday doing this because she has a DJ fetish, or because this is a surefire way to piss off Sam?
Lindsay has been staying on Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich's yacht, and it looks like her new fling has been hanging out there with her!
    "Lindsay didn't really get into the St. Barth scene. She wanted to stay on the boat where she felt safer. There were about 10 photographers around her when she went shopping in Gustavia, which is nothing compared to how it is in LA, but she just didn't like it. Hardly any of the people who live here or people down here for the holidays even knew who she was. Maybe that's why she didn't like it!"
    YUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

Oh Linds! So will this new DJ just be a New Year's fling or will this turn out to be something more?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2010 08:55 AM | Show all posts
Adik dia 16 yrs old?
doesnt look like 16 kan
lids ni.. dah semakin pelik I tgk :kant:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-1-2010 05:30 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2010 05:30 PM | Show all posts
[img][/img]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2010 05:31 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2010 08:09 PM | Show all posts
w'pun aku tak minat lilo, tp nmpk sgt gmbr2 kat atas tu bukan ori...photoshop la weh cuba tgk btol2

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 74296 Replies : 2984
Teka teki botol
syidapink88Teka teki botol
Views : 73366 Replies : 315
Semasa meeting boss tiba-tiba cakap "saya kecewa dengan prestasi kerja kamu". Apa yang korang nak jawab?
admin6Semasa meeting boss tiba-tiba cakap "say
Views : 4144 Replies : 4
Novel yang berbekas di hati anda
fahdramliNovel yang berbekas di hati anda
Views : 57323 Replies : 183
Tiru meniru time skolah
XimTiru meniru time skolah
Views : 14385 Replies : 84
Jangan ketawa!
akuchentaJangan ketawa!
Views : 9917 Replies : 52
Siapa Pernah Jadi PM, Angkat Tangan
KurexSiapa Pernah Jadi PM, Angkat Tangan
Views : 16536 Replies : 51
Expectation vs Reality
Lavender85Expectation vs Reality
Views : 7865 Replies : 57
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 196805 Replies : 4558
Ketua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci  Mengaku Peraturan Penjarakan Sosial 6 kaki ‘Hanya Rekaan, Tanpa Bukti Saintifik’.Anda terpedaya?
YgBenarKetua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci
Views : 23791 Replies : 156

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-6-2024 02:03 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.104640 second(s), 41 queries .