CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: wkk5159

The evidences are mounting, muslims just want to be their paedophile idol !

[Copy link]
Post time 22-9-2013 03:03 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 22-9-2013 02:16 PM
Well, the above just perfectly summarize the true nature of a hardcore deceptive genuine muslim in the person of sam1528........
See the similarity with the putrify gabbage ?.........

Still Pig Headedly Twisting the Point and Evading My Queries ? Therefore Situpulation still remains:
This ustazy is an inbred between a juvenile daughter and his father.....PAEDOPHILIC INBRED !

All your questions have been answered and challenged. Now you are running away :

To repeat :
- you don't even know that your own Chinese tradition practiced child marriage + slavery (or pedophilia + child slavery)
- you cannot even explain what does 'grow up' means in different cultures spanning different times
- you accuse Prophet Muhammad(saw) to be a pedophile of his marriage to Aishah(ra) but don't know that it is biblically acceptable
- you don't even know that the source of the term 'lucifer' cames from internal church politics / polemics
- you cannot even count how many fully Gods you worship
- you a so called 'medical professional' think that birth related complication cannot occur in 20+ / 30+ / 40+ women
- you don't know that Mary , the mother of your 'man God' donned the hijab
- you don't even know what is the definition of 'pedophile'

In short you are a farce of a christian. You are embarrassing yourself and other christians .... keep it up .... everyone is laughing at you ... ha ha

Psst ... what do you actually know? Oh yes , running away from your own argument

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-9-2013 05:01 PM | Show all posts
This australoid ustazy just consolidate his status as paedophilic inbred when he repeatedly portraying himself as pseudo-dyslexic imbecile and evading my queries.

Therefore Situpulation still remains:

This ustazy is truly an inbred between a juvenile daughter and his father.....PAEDOPHILIC INBRED !

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2013 08:24 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 22-9-2013 05:01 PM
This australoid ustazy just consolidate his status as paedophilic inbred when he repeatedly portraying himself as pseudo-dyslexic imbecile and evading my queries.

Therefore Situpulation still remains:

This ustazy is truly an inbred between a juvenile daughter and his father.....PAEDOPHILIC INBRED !

All your questions have been answered and challenged. Now you are running away :

To repeat :
- you don't even know that your own Chinese tradition practiced child marriage + slavery (or pedophilia + child slavery)
- you cannot even explain what does 'grow up' means in different cultures spanning different times
- you accuse Prophet Muhammad(saw) to be a pedophile of his marriage to Aishah(ra) but don't know that it is biblically acceptable
- you don't even know that the source of the term 'lucifer' cames from internal church politics / polemics
- you a so called 'medical professional' think that birth related complication cannot occur in 20+ / 30+ / 40+ women

In short you are a farce of a christian. You are embarrassing yourself and other christians .... keep it up .... everyone is laughing at you ... ha ha

Psst ... what do you actually know? Oh yes , running away from your own argument

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-9-2013 09:54 AM | Show all posts
Nobody is running away, how i could let go the chance to mock a criminal minded ustazy like you;

Since the australoid ustazy still pig headedly portraying himself as pseudo-dyslexic imbecile and evading my queries.

Therefore  the Situpulation still remains:

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2013 04:44 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 23-9-2013 09:54 AM
Nobody is running away, how i could let go the chance to mock a criminal minded ustazy like you;

Since the australoid ustazy still pig headedly portraying himself as pseudo-dyslexic imbecile and evading my queries.

Ha ha , there goes the loser again , cannot answer to any questions and challenges.

Well , you have to repespond one way or another. Now you are trying to insult your way out. You can run but cannot hide

To repeat :

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-9-2013 04:55 PM | Show all posts
The loser australoid ustazy still pig headedly portraying himself as a pseudo-dyslexic imbecile and evading my factual queries.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-9-2013 08:04 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 23-9-2013 04:55 PM
The loser australoid ustazy still pig headedly portraying himself as a pseudo-dyslexic imbecile and evading my factual queries.

Ha ha , no wonder christianity is in decline. Christians like you run away from your own arguments. Proof that christian theology and worldview is fragile.

You can run but cannot hide .... ha ha

Well , you have to repespond one way or another. Now you are trying to insult your way out. You can run but cannot hide

To repeat :

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2013 11:18 AM | Show all posts
Ha ha , no wonder christianity is in decline. Christians like you run away from your own arguments. Proof that christian theology and worldview is fragile.

You can run but cannot hide .... ha ha ~ by sam 1528
.......................sound familiar  ?

Since the loser australoid ustazy still pig headedly portraying himself as a pseudo-dyslexic imbecile and evading my factual queries.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-9-2013 12:57 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 24-9-2013 11:18 AM
Since the loser australoid ustazy still pig headedly portraying himself as a pseudo-dyslexic imbecile and evading my factual queries.

Ha ha , still running from your own arguments. This is evidence of the fragile christian theology / doctrine

You can run but cannot hide :

To repeat :

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2013 11:07 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2013 09:01 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 25-9-2013 11:07 AM

Ha ha , poor crazy christian. You are running away from your own arguments. This is pathetic , running away from your own arguments. This shows that Christianity has fragile doctrine and theology

You can run but cannot hide :

To repeat :

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2013 11:53 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2013 04:55 PM | Show all posts
Hi Wikkitty...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2013 06:00 PM | Show all posts
Dzulqarnain posted on 26-9-2013 04:55 PM
Hi Wikkitty...

Long time no see Dzoo-kar-main.....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2013 08:41 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 26-9-2013 06:00 PM
Long time no see Dzoo-kar-main.....

Ya lor...struggling to be modernly civilised like kitty.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2013 09:30 PM | Show all posts
Dzulqarnain posted on 26-9-2013 08:41 PM
Ya lor...struggling to be modernly civilised like kitty.

Thank you for the reminder but civilization sure is a total stranger to your faith.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-9-2013 09:55 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 26-9-2013 09:30 PM
Thank you for the reminder but civilization sure is a total stranger to your faith.....

Ofkos kitty, we don't have any tail-whiskies twitching nor bristling mounting our civilization.
Especially graduates from the university of pedophilies, remember?

Maybe you could explain a bit of the below...tq.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2013 10:13 PM | Show all posts
Dzulqarnain posted on 26-9-2013 09:55 PM
Ofkos kitty, we don't have any tail-whiskies twitching nor bristling mounting our civilization.
E ...

The founder of your faith just synonymous with paedophile and that's the undeniable fact !

What are you trying to prove by showing me a table portraying different growth stages in human being ??? Do you even understand it yourself ?

Are you trying to justify the vile paedophlic act of your prophet ???

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2013 08:03 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 26-9-2013 10:13 PM
The founder of your faith just synonymous with paedophile and that's the undeniable fact !

What ...

No one cursed his act at that time there, that's the fact.
But the one who use to manipulate the text without the context is a pedophile.
- Surely the age ranges as wide but identically unique

p/s: Now even a kitty like you (undeniably) still acting like a child
i.e. big fonts, saying nosense, short-minded, non-matured, etc.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-9-2013 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Dzulqarnain posted on 27-9-2013 08:03 AM
But the one who use to manip ...

But the one who use to manipulate the text without the context is a pedophile.
- Surely the age ranges as wide but identically unique

p/s: Now even a kitty like you (undeniably) still acting like a child
i.e. big fonts, saying nosense, short-minded, non-matured, etc.
~ By Dzookaknaim

Sure no one dare to reproach that vile prophet lah when he married Aishah at 6 and consummated the marriages when she was at 9, who want to get themselves killed and beheaded ???  Given the fact that from the track record, sadism and violent was synonymous to that pseudo prophet, who in their right mind want to risk their lives ??? Can you think logically like a normal human being ???

Do you even know what is paedophile ??? Do you even understand and able to differentiate the term juvenile, pre-pubescent, pubescent, adolescence and adulthood ???

Let me now ask you a question, you better give me a substantial answer or else as my stipulation imply, i will treat you as just another joker muslim in this forum which i came across much too often;

If muslims always proud of and hold in high esteem the teaching of Quran that it contains moral values/standard which transcend time and are universal, then what Muhammad was doing in the 7th century sure still relevant today and serve as great examples for all muslims to emulate, isn't it ???

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-6-2024 09:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069988 second(s), 39 queries .