CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: white pearl

BAE YONG JOON

[Copy link]
Post time 10-7-2007 10:15 PM | Show all posts
A night of celebration as "Winter Sonata" was displayed in a big screen.  

Brief event translated.....

Incommemoration of the 4th-Anniversary of "Winter Sonata" (don't reallyknow the reason for the commemoration), KBS drama involving Bae YongJoon and Choi Ji-Woo, a dinner show was held in a banquet hall, in oneof the hotels in Tokyo.

Ryu who sang the theme song of WS was present to entertain the guests.

gounworld@yna.co.kr
penpia21@yna.co.kr

http://j2k.naver.com/j2k_frame.php/japan/n...amp;menu_id=106

Credit to Rosie@trulyjiwoo

>>>bring back memories

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-7-2007 10:17 PM | Show all posts
Screencaps ~ NEW CM of  Meganeichiba
posted by pola in http://cafe.daum.net/byjgallery

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2007 10:20 PM | Show all posts
[Trans] TWSSG costumes personalized!

original in japanese: brokore 2007/06 p.61
translated into english: a sweet sister / bb's blog

TWSSG - Spotlight on Individual Characteristics
Rather Than Historical Research

TheSBS Art Technology Department is an art production company which wasresponsible for the costumes in the dramas, Seo dong Yo, Goong, YeonGae So Mun and Thousand Year Love. The SBS Art Technology Department islocated in Ilsan City.

The room belonging to the TWSSG costumeteam was stacked with mountains of items and sketches. This samecostume staff originated in June of 2005 and comprises a costumedesigner and on site staff of nine employees.

Manager Lee He Ryeon of the SBS Art Technology Department said, 揊orthe 24 episode drama, 15 billion won was invested. This amount wouldnormally be the budget for a 50-episode drama or three times the costof a film,擺/b] he explained.

The head costume designer, Lee Seung Fun said, 揥ewanted to depart from the usual historical costumes and create uniquedesigns. We created designs that would make the characters conspicuousand clothing styles that would fit one抯 body and silhouette. This goesagainst existing traditional costumes which tend to have baggy designlines. This is because this is not just a drama, but to allow for thepossibility that the characters will be developed into video gamecharacters,

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2007 10:34 PM | Show all posts
[Trans] Brokore: Location Sketch

bb wrote in her blog ~

yea yea... a new piece of translation from our dear sweet sister!
this time, its an interview with a camera-man in the latest issue of brokore.

sweet sister says shes not sure of the romanized name of the camera-mans...
so, if anyone knows, do feel free to let me know, ya?

original in japanese: Brokore 2007/06 p.35
scanned & posted by: rosiebaba / joonsfamily
translated into english: a sweet sister / bbs blog
pics added by: bb!

Location Sketch[/cplor]

Lee Gyu Yol, was the camera man from Brokore magazine
for BYJs special appearance (in Hotelier) which was filmed in secrecy.
We asked him about BYJ during the 12-hour filming
as he stood by his side on the set.

I first met him in August of 2005 at 6am when he visited the racetrack
for a photo shoot of the inaugural edition of Brokore magazine.
My impression of him was that his smile was brighter
and the sense of freshness was more than I imagined.
Though it was a 6 am early start, not a single hair was out of place
and I remember, at that time, being filled with admiration and wonder for him.

The (latest) previous filming I did with him was related to the movie April Snow
so by that time, almost two years had already passed.
Since he was not feeling well that day,
he was not happy with the camera poses,
and he retook the poses numerous times
and the end result was that the filming did not go well.
It was decided that we would do the re-shoot
by finding time in his super-busy schedule.

On the day of the re-shoot,
he appeared in top physical form and we were able to take great photos.
This heightened sense of consciousness is what I believe makes BYJ what he is.
Seeing him after a period of absence,
he was as always, overflowing with professionalism.

It was Sunday, April 1.

The secret filming for the Japanese version of Hotelier
took place in room 3172 of the Lotte Hotel.
BYJ arrived on set at 11 am.
His hair, which he is growing for his role in the drama, TWSSG, was tied back.
I think his hairstyle portrayed not a businesslike image
but more so one of a fashionable and free business owner.

Before the filming began,
co-star Ueto Aya and BYJ both checked each others pronunciation
and we could see how well they got along.
They exchanged gifts as it was a few years since they last met
and saw how they enjoyed their reunion.
BYJ has deep trust for people once he has worked together with them.

Also, if you were to run into him somewhere,
he is always a person that will greet you.
Not only that, he is considerate of all staff members who are present on the set.
There were many occasions where I saw him speak to security guards
and the cleaning crew which showed his overflowing thoughtfulness;
a trait not readily seen in a major star.

Filming finally began.
He had a tense look on his face
as this was his first time filming with a Japanese crew.
He seemed to be a bit confused when his acting received an okay the first time out.
This is because its normal to re-take one scene a number of times in Korea.

He insists on perfection in his acting and with the director抯 approval,
after each scene was filmed, he would check the monitor,
and actively exchange opinions about his performance with his staff.
Though the director gave his approval,
if he was not satisfied with his performance,
he would request a re-take.

He is really thorough when it comes to his professionalism.
During interviews, he抯 such a methodical person to the point
that he writes down the reporters questions in his notepad
so that he can answer the questions.

The morning filming ended and it was time for lunch
so BYJ ordered room service.
I felt a familiarity with him when he ordered bibimbap,
and without thinking, I found myself smiling.

In the afternoon, filming again started.
Each time his scene ended,
he did not forget to greet the staff in Japanese saying, 慳rigato (thank you)

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2007 03:13 PM | Show all posts
lumayannyerrrr.......hihihi!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2007 08:01 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1005 btho's post

apa yg lumayannya tu....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-7-2007 08:02 PM | Show all posts
excited tgk semua pic2 ni...lg x sabar nk tunggu Great King BYJ
                Posted by wlbyj at Baidu

Source : cafe.daum.net/byjfan by kaorin

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2007 08:09 PM | Show all posts
[PHOTOS] 'TWSSG' official making book-1~3

Jumma posted this on the Freeboard of HerMesyongjun.com.
There are some duplicate photos with the ones posted by flor.
Original was posted by Kaorin on Daum.net's byjfanCafe.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-7-2007 08:17 PM | Show all posts
[PHOTOS] 'TWSSG' official making book-4~8

Jumma posted this on the Freeboard of HerMesyongjun.com.
There are some duplicate photos with the ones posted by flor.
Original was posted by Kaorin on Daum.net's byjfanCafe.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2007 08:23 PM | Show all posts
Style posted this on the Freeboard of Daum.net's byjgalleryCafe.

(Japanese) Isles are moving up and down by a kiss of 'Yon-sama'!

[Sports Seoul]7/16/07 11:56

(Japanese) Isles moved up and down by sweet kiss of 'Yon-sama'.

Amaking book of a fusion history drama "TWSSG', appearing BYJ(35), waspublished in Japan and they began to sell it since past 12. Publishinga making book prior to airing a drama on TV is an exceptional eventeven in Japan. Japanese fans' burning interest in the 'TWSSG' wasproved vividly in the fact that its making DVD, having published inpast March, recorded sales at over 3 billion won in 6 days after it wasput on sale.

As to the current making book, that was published ina form of photo book, fans' reaction is more explosive because of thefact that it contains BYJ's kiss scene.  The kiss scene made public inthe making book is a scene where BYJ gently kisses  on forehead of LeeJia, a new actress who appears an opposite character (to BYJ). Lee Jiaappears in the drama as Suzini, a woman warrior who protects the GreatKing Kwang-gae-to Damdeok(BYJ), and is a character who becomes new lover following Damdeok'sfirst love, Seo Kiha(Moon Sori). Fans cannot hide excitement sayingthat they were able to feel image in the 'WLS' once again from anappearance of BYJ embracing Lee Jia gently and expressing love withromantic kiss.(me too!!...) Besides the kiss scene, BYJ's hairstyle. that changedinto white hair, was also made public, surprising his fans.

Onthe other hand, Moon Sori, who is acting in harmony with BYJ, alsotaLked about recent situation in the filming site on a Japanesemagazine. In September issue of 'Hallyu Star Style' that waspublished recently in Japan, (Moon Sori) introduced harmoniousatmophere among casts by saying, "I appear in the drama for the firsttime, and Mr. BYJ teaches me well with the most kindness." Continuinton, "In addition that BYJ has been known my husband (Director JangJoonhwan) from before, he is also friendly with PD and fellow actorswhom I am friendly with. Thus, as it was ackward to call (BYJ) senioror obba (older brother called by younger sister), I call him hyeong (older brother called by younger brother)." boasting close relationship.

Alongwith publication of the making book in this time, the 'TWSSG' isaccelerating its production by resuming filming which stopped for awhile. It was known that BYJ arrived at the Jeju Airport in theafternoon on 5 and joined the filming of the drama.

Reported by Kim Dohoon, dica@
Copyright (c) Sports Seoul

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2007 08:29 PM | Show all posts
Chomin posted this on the Freeboard of Daum.net's byjintorontoCafe.MBC,

"We have not finalized scheduling of the 'TWSSG' in September"

[My Daily]
7/11/07

Regarding some reports that 24-episodes fantasy history drama 'TWSSG'(script bySong Jina, Directed by Kim Jonghak-Yoon Sangho) was definitely scheduled as Wednesday-Thursday Drama following the 'Time of Dog andWolf' in the middle of coming September, MBC told that they have not decided on the schedule yet.

Cho Joonghyeon, Director at the MBCDrama Department, told on 11 that "The scheduling for the 'TWSSG' has not finally decided yet," and "At present, the filming has progressedat about 85% and we will decide on the final scheduling after taking consideration of the production situation from now."

Although the 'TWSSG', depicting a biography of the Great King Kwang-gae-toof Kogooryeo, gathered big interests due to investing 40 billion won sized production cost in addition to star level cast including BYJ,Moon Sori, Choi Minsoo, Yoon Taeyoung, etc., it is going through labor pain including postponing broadcasting schedule several times, etc.

TSG Production, the production company (of the drama), told that this  drama, having stopped filming in past early May due to problem of working on script correction, resumed its filming from the end of June.

Onthe other hand, Kim Jonghak PD, its director, told on a press conference in past early Jund that he will crank up production of the'TWSSG' by early September.

Reported by Jang Seoyoon,ciel@mydaily.co.kr
Copyright (c) My Daily

Haiyan posted this on the Talk Box of BYJ's official home.'

Final decision' on (broadcasting) schedule of 'TWSSG',  single-round contest with Song ilkook!

[Sports Seoul]
7/11/07 11:39

'Yon-sama' BYJ(35) will confront face to face Song Ilkook(36) of 'Lobbyist' and 'North Korean beauty' Cho Myeongae(24).
The broadcasting schedule of the MBC fusion history drama 'TWSSG' starring BYJ was finally decided.

Itis scheduled to be on air around middle of coming September asWednesday-Thursday drama, following the 'Time of Dog and Wolf', whichwill  begin broadcasting from 18.

The dramas to compete at the similar period

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2007 08:01 PM | Show all posts
trans: Joanne@Quilt

Gaeulyeoja posted this on the Talk Box of BYJ's official home.
'TWSSG' ...to be aired in September in Korea, October for Japan
[SPN]7/26/07 10:20:40-

MBC, to air consecutively for 4 days in mini-series time belt from September 10

▲ A scene in 'TWSSG' Making Book

Drama 'TWSSG', starring BYJ, will be aired consecutively in Korea and Japan in September and October (respectively).
Ahigh official at MBC told in an inverview with Edaily in AM on 26 that," We plan to program it to start from September 10," and "We understandthat filming of the drama is close to completion at present."Continuing on, this official added that, "It seems that it will beaired around early October on NHK in Japan."

Whether the 'TWSSG'will be aired or not has been gathering much interest all the while.Although some people doubtful view at the completion of the drama fromthe reason that MBC has not definitely decided on its programming,exuberant rumors all the while are expected to die down a lot withdefinite decision on programming in this time as a turning point.

AsMBC is to air the 'TWSSG' from September 10, it took out card ofconsecutive programming for driving wind(get going) in grand scale. Ahigh official at MBC told, "We plan that after starting it in MBCmini-series time belt on September 10, Monday, we will air 4 episodesfor 4 consecutive days until 13, and air 5th episode as formalWednesday-Thursday drama from 19, Wednesday in next week."

As aresult of holding a preview on drama by some staff (related to drama)at the broadcasting station recently, it is being known that CG of the'TWSSG' has reached satisfactory stage at present, being different fromworries by people around it.
This official told, "Although wewill hold drama preview before its broadcasting, we plan to hold dramapreview simply in a form of informal talks instead of big scale eventin a theater, which has been fashionable recenly," and "For dramas, TVviewers have to raise (drama's) hand in the end. We will be able totake out sympathy with good content."

The 'TWSSG' is a fantasy history drama dealing with love and life journey of Kogooryeo's The Great King Kwang-gae-to.
Mr.Kim Jonghak and Ms, Song Jiina, renowned combi(nation) of the'Sandglass' are in charge of direction and writing, respectively, andas domestic top stars of BYJ, Choi Minsoo, Moon Sori, Park Sangwon,etc. are appearng in largenumber, gathering interest.

Reported by Yoon Kyeongcheol, sanha@
Copyright (c) Edaily SPN

===========================================================

[My Daily 7/26/07 10:43:38]

Chung Woonhyeon, Director at Drama Department in MBC told regardingreports that they programmed 'TWSSG' to begin first broadcasting onSeptember 10 and after consecutive airing of 4 episodes until 13, itwill be aired as Wednes-Thursday Drama from 19 in the same month that"Although it is right that (it is) an idea in discussion, we have notdefinitely decided," and "We will make final decision in early August.".

A quote from an article on My Daily
Copyright (c) My Daily

[ Last edited by  tsukushi at 30-7-2007 08:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2007 07:07 PM | Show all posts
his is a translation of Mr. Fumi's letter posted on JOB.
Thank you very much Myonne for the translation.

Mr. fumi put several postings on JOB abt. YJ's injury.
This is one of them. (fumi-san, i transed this w/o ur permisson. pls contact
if you mind, I'll delute. m(..)m

From JOB: Mr.fumi抯 letter to Director Kim Jonghak nim

Title: Please read, Dir. Kim Jonghak nim!

Contirbutor: fumi-san

Date:2007/11/17  14:01:01

Content:

(Firstof all, to everyone : If it turns out to be all okay with Yongjoon抯health and he gets well after all, I don抰 care if you say anything tome or about me. This time I want to do what I can do as a member of YJfamily. My thought may be wrong, but if Yongjoon抯 body has no moreproblem at all, let my matter be to anywhere. It is a matter of course.)

Dear Kim Jonghak nim, this is a letter to you. It抯 a bit strange, isn抰 it?  I, a Korean, am asking you on this board of JOB.

Iam not sure you know it or not, but I am a man of Bae Yongjoon抯 familyby HN fumi who is known to YJ抯 world family. I am a middle-aged man, alittle younger than you. My wife had been a staff of MBC since 1980抯(though she doesn抰 work at present), and she had a number of chancesto work with you. When you worked for MBC, I met you several times.Well, it was already some time before woori Bae Yongjoon made his debut.

Iknow you read neither HP nor e-mails. I heard one of your old friendswho is now in U.S.A. says he cannot contact you. Therefore, I think ifI write to you here in JOB, I might be able to reach you.

What Iwant to ask you now is please postpone your shootings for only 10 days.Otherwise, I would like you to curtail Yongjoon抯 scenes as much aspossible, and to try to use his stunt man as often as possible. ---Inanyway, I want to ask you to take top priority to and think about theactor Bae Yongjoon抯 physical condition and health.

As for theaccident this time, there was a cause in little rehearsal andinsufficient safe measures to be taken. I well know it was not yourresponsibility. As you know, there heard many voices which want thefilming to be postponed.

If it should be 100% guaranteed thatwoori Yongjoon will never have aftereffects of this injury, it would beokay if you continue shooting. If so, Yongjoon has to endure his pains,but if thus it can be guaranteed 100% that he will have noaftereffects, it might be another story woori Yongjoon family couldbarely endure. It is a kind of judgment which professional doctorsshould do, isn抰 it?

In case Kim Jonghak nim, you continueshooting under your judgment, and if there is any possibility ofaftereffects left, even if a little, you should postpone the shootingand should do all the judgments primarily on the physical condition ofwoori Yongjoon who is an essential existence for our Korea.

Whateverconclusion you may come to, by giving the first priority to Yongjoon抯physical condition, Yongjoon fans all over the world will support youpositively enough. I think, under these various conditions, it will bebetter for you to suspend the shooting for a little while, or to createcircumstances for Yongjoon to have a good rest, so as to reconsider thefurther formation of TWSSG. In case you postpone the regularbroadcasts, you can offer various make-up programs such as extraversion, highlights, TWSSG special, etc. And if you tell them to, MBCwill understand it. Please do not entrust this judgment to Yongjoon. Asfar as his physical condition is concerned, do not believe what hesays. I think Yongjoon is considerably ill-conditioned.

BaeYongjoon is an important person, far more times important than TWSSG.Not only for the global Yongjoon family, but also for Korea, Yongjoonhimself is far more important than TWSSG. Anyway, there is a littlemore shooting left, but in the final judgment, you should take toppriority to Yongjoon抯 health, and you should decide yourself. I thinkyou yourself should judge everything of Yongjoon抯 physical conditions,and his future health.

If you judge any alterations of programformation based on top priority to Yongjoon抯 physical condition, ourworld Yongjoon抯 fans will powerfully support you. In case you continueshooting, please be sure to confirm there will be no aftereffects. Ifthere is no aftereffect leftt, it will be barely okay. Please neverfail to make it sure. I would like to ask you for it, again. It is aprinciple for the broadcast industry to protect actors

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2007 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Bae Yong-joon to Assist Oil Spill Cleanup
2007-12-13

Top star Bae Yong-joon will deliver 300,000 dollars worth of equipment to the site of the recent oil spill disaster Taean in South Chungcheong Province.

BOF, Bae's management agency, said Bae decided to send money for some 10,000 volunteers so they can purchase equipment for restoration work. Three hundred thousand dollars will be delivered to the county office of Taean.

After hearing news of the oil spill, Bae expressed his deep concern over the disaster and thanked the volunteers.

c: KBS Global

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2007 09:38 PM | Show all posts
Meganeichiba CF

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2008 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Bae Yong-joon to Attend "Taewangsashingi" Event in Japan
2008-04-07

Actor Bae Yong-joon will attend a special press event to promote the history drama "Taewangsashingi" or "The Story of the First King's Four Gods" in Japan on June 1.

Bae's management agency BOF said the "Taewangsashingi Premium Event 2008" will be held to mark the broadcast of the history drama series which will begin on April 5 on NHK TV. The event will be held at the Kyocera Dome in Osaka, Japan.

BOF said Lee Jiah and producer Kim Jong-hak will also attend the event with Bae and meet some 35,000 Japanese fans. The agency said details of the upcoming event will be posted on http://www.yongjoon/jp/premiumevent.

"Taewangsashingi," starring Bae and Lee, was broadcast on MBC TV in September, 2007 and became a huge hit, recording a 30% viewer rate. The series was first introduced to Japan on NHK TV in November of the same year and went on to be screened in ten theaters nationwide in Japan.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2008 03:52 PM | Show all posts
Dia mulut terbukak pon cute...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2008 04:43 PM | Show all posts
Bae Yong-joon Thanks 60,000 Japanese Spectators
2008-06-09

Actor Bae Yong-joon has delivered a special message to 64,000 spectators at "+1 Football Match," a charity soccer game held in Yokohama Japan on June 7.

Ahead of the game, Bae said through a pre-recorded video message that he was honored to be a part of such a meaningful event and thanked each and every one of the spectators for taking part in and supporting the special event.

The charity soccer game, led by Japanese and international All Star soccer players, was organized by Hidetoshi Nakata, a former soccer hero-turned environmentalist. All proceeds collected from ticket sales will be used to provide mosquito nets for children in Southeast Asia and Africa.

The event was also attended by a number of Korean celebrities including Bae Yong-jun, Hong Myung-bo and Lee Ho. The soccer match was televised live across Japan.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2008 11:19 AM | Show all posts
mmg sentiasa macho..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2008 12:09 PM | Show all posts
apa projek dia yg laters ya..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-6-2024 09:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.133223 second(s), 42 queries .