Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: isabel

KWON SANG WOO **The Prince of Tears**

[Copy link]
Post time 27-7-2006 08:46 PM | Show all posts

Kwon Sang Woo has left his management company

credit to Azura from Kwonsangwoo Singapore fans club

Sangwoo lefted a message on his Korean forum yesterday (26/7/2006)

Here's the short summary: (translated by Hyunjung)

I would like to clarify some untrue reports about me on the newspaper.
I have been very tolerant about the reports for quite sometime but the situation has been getting way out of hand. I think it's time for me to clear things up.
There's an recent report about Ahn Jung Hwan and Lee Dong Gun being in the same management as me were untrue.

http://contents.innolife.net/new ... d=4&ai_id=61022

In fact i have lefted Yuri Management 5 months ago and have not contacted them since then.
Now i manage myself, i will explain this later.
For the Japan KSJ issue, most of the fans has been informed that the shop will continued running operation after 20th. I'm still very confused about this matter.
To all my fans, "Sangwoo do not want to become a commercialized actor."
Thanks for all the support you've given me during this difficult period.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-7-2006 08:47 PM | Show all posts
I hope that all his fans will continue supported him and gives him an encouragement word. He
needed his fans now.

And isabel, thanks for the welcome, sure I will drop by often here.
hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2006 12:07 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2006 02:42 PM | Show all posts
wah.... esok birthday oppa!!!!  happy birthday!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2006 03:04 PM | Show all posts
hai...hai....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2006 03:07 PM | Show all posts
yes...tomorrow is our sangwoo oppa birthday...:love:

dah pun 30 sen umur dia..:nerd:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-8-2006 04:25 PM | Show all posts
sangwoo said that his next project is his tv drama in SW fans club but the details about it, is not known yet. But he is donated money to the flood victim, the amount is unknown though.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2006 01:11 PM | Show all posts
"happy belated birthday sang woo oppa":pompom::pompom:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-8-2006 01:30 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2006 09:26 AM | Show all posts
mai ai..bel tgh bingung ni..sangwoo nak dtg Singapore end of this month...:gila:

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 06:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isabel at 16-8-2006 09:26 AM
mai ai..bel tgh bingung ni..sangwoo nak dtg Singapore end of this month...:gila:

: bior betik...alahai syok ye kalu dapat jumpa.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2006 10:20 PM | Show all posts
yeah, sangwoo will come to Singapore on 2nd September until 4th September but the meeting arranged for him to meet with his fans is only limited for 250 KSW SIngapore fans club members that purchased Face Shop items. Prior to that, he will come to Indonesia, not too sure on Malaysia though, perhaps his fan club in Malaysia can organized something?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2006 10:35 PM | Show all posts
Takde ke antara korang yang pergi Singapore last week. Dengar citer tiket fanmeeting mahal. Ada orang siap kate rugi betul dia tak dtg Malaysia tengok KangTa. Sbbnya fanmeeting K&V lagi murah.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2006 04:33 PM | Show all posts
bile ek KSW nak dtg sini... nak jumpa abg cute.. : love :

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2006 05:21 PM | Show all posts
secara jujurnye ku akui bahawa lepas tengok wwe're dating now.....aku dah jatuh cinte ngan KSW oppa...:love::love:

:nyorok::nyorok::nyorok:

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 01:29 AM | Show all posts
Kwon Sang-woo Blasts Japanese Media
2006-10-09

Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo has strongly criticized Japanese media reports disparaging South Korean celebrities.

Kwon抯 agency said October 8 that the Japanese sports daily Tokyo Sports published yet another negative story about the actor on October 3, saying that Kwon was recently seen drunk after a party. The newspaper also published a humiliating story about Kwon last year by quoting the CEO of KSJ, a store that deals with Japanese products.

A person close to Kwon said the actor抯 agency received an apology from the reporter who wrote the story after sending him evidence proving him wrong, but that a similar incident has happened again. He also said that such negative reports about Kwon were a result of an organized action aimed at tarnishing the actor抯 reputation. He explained that the person sitting next to Kwon in the photo that Tokyo Sports published was the vice CEO of KSJ and that the party took place last year when Kwon dined out with KSJ staff.

Kwon抯 aide also said that legal action would have a minor effect in Japan given the lack of recognition of Tokyo Sports, and expressed frustration that Korean media borrowed such malicious reports and published them in Korean without fact-checking.

Kwon posted an angry message on the Web site of his fan cafe saying that he can抰 drink alcohol because his body rejects it and that he posed for photos with the female staff of KSJ because they said they were his fans. 揟hat抯 a pathetic act by people who want to ruin my image. News should be about new events, not about things that happened ten months ago. Life is short, and I don抰 want to live with so many wounds in my heart,

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-12-2006 01:18 PM | Show all posts
Kwon Sang-woo Visits Taiwan and the Philippines
2006-12-18

Kwon Sang-woo visited Taiwan and the Philippines on a four-day promotion tour for the cosmetics brand 揟he Face Shop.

Use magic Report

aaffan This user has been deleted
Post time 19-12-2006 04:29 PM | Show all posts
minat juga kat dia ni sejak stairway to heaven....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2006 08:50 AM | Show all posts
aku baru 1st time singgah kat board nih..
aku minat kwon sang woo~ :love: :love: :love:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2007 05:09 PM | Show all posts
omgosh!!!!!!!! he's so adorable. aku suke tengok stairways to heaven. siap ulang tayang lagik. sampai bengkak mata ku menangis siap bekal tisu setiap kali nak tengok crita ni! ksw i luv u so much!!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

6-7-2024 08:12 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056169 second(s), 39 queries .