Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: leon_mclaren78

#####::::: AAMIR KHAN :::::#####

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 1-11-2015 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Little star from Amritsar floors Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’
Usmeet Kaur, Hindustan Times, Amritsar |  Updated: Oct 30, 2015 14:59 IST

Actors Sakshi Tanwar, Ananya and Aamir Khan in Amritsar during the shooting of ‘Dangal’. (HT Photo)

Written and directed by Nitesh Tiwari, ‘Dangal’, is based on the life of wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat who taught wrestling to his daughters Babita Kumari and Geeta Phogat, India’s first female wrestler to win a gold medal at the Commonwealth Games, would be on floors by Christmas 2016.

“The film depicts a bond between a father and his daughters and promotes women’s empowerment,” says Amritsar-based child actor Ananya, 6.

“I play Sarita and my role in the film is giving support to my father. There are scenes when Aamir uncle gets emotional but with my silent affection I deal with the situation. I will be seen in a few intense scenes where Sakshi (Tanwar) aunty and Aamir discuss a few financial constraints and plight of women in society which they determine to change by making their elder daughters wrestlers. I do not have dialogues to speak – it is just my screen presence in the first half of the film,” says Ananya, who studies in Class 1 at Spring Dale School, Amritsar.

Little champ loves the camera

She has also been selected for the reality show, ‘India’s Best Dramebaaz’. The little champ will be in Mumbai for the next rounds of the show.

Ananya’s mother, Sweety Sharma, says that the auditions for the ‘Dangal’ role were not easy.”Director Nitesh was very clear what he wanted and thus he was looking for a talented kid. Ananya was chosen at the auditions held in Ludhiana and she had to compete with hundreds of children,” adds the proud mother.

Sharing her confidence level, Ananya says, “I am not afraid of the camera. In fact, I enjoy posing around and also like mimicking a few actors. I have received compliments for this by Nitesh uncle and Sakshi aunty (who plays Aamir’s wife in the film and Ananya’s mother). They said that I am a one-take child artiste which means a lot to me.”

“My mother is a single parent and she is bringing me up. She stays in touch with the casting agents and encourages me to participate in other reality. The credit goes to her,” says Ananya, sounding way ahead of her years.

Chemistry with Aamir

Talking about her chemistry with Aamir, Ananya reveals, “ I have undergone brain exercises in which I can read texts by closing my eyes. I just have to smell the alphabets and digits and I can reveal what’s written on the page or card handed to me. Aamir uncle made me do that and also offered me chocolates.”

The little star, who has also won the title of ‘Little Champ Season 9’, recalls, “Aamir uncle played with me and he has recorded a dialogue with me that would hopefully be retained in the film. He is very friendly and I loved his company.”

credit: http://www.hindustantimes.com/

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-11-2015 09:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by leon_mclaren78 at 18-11-2015 09:56 PM

Not such a major injury: Aamir Khan

Press Trust of India         |  Mumbai November 16, 2015        Last Updated at 16:02 IST

Superstar Aamir Khan has assured fans that he is doing fine after he pulled his back muscle during the shoot of "Dangal" in Ludhiana, Punjab.

The 50-year-old actor, who is playing a wrestler in the sports drama, said he will resume shooting for the film after a week's bed rest.

"Hey guys its not such a major injury. My back muscle has gone into a spasm. A week of rest and I will be back on shoot," Aamir posted on Twitter.

Earlier, the actor's spokesperson told PTI, "When Aamir was shooting a wrestling scene in Ludhiana and he injured his shoulder badly. He was taken to a hospital there and was asked not to travel.

"He is traveling to Mumbai today and will be on complete bed rest at least for a week following which a call will be taken as to when to begin the shoot," the spokesperson added.

"Dangal", directed by Nitesh Tiwari, is based on the real life story of wrestler Mahavir Singh and his famous daughters Geeta and Babita Phogat and the relationship between them.

credit: Business Standard

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-11-2015 09:55 PM | Show all posts
Ranbir Kapoor And Karan Johar Visit Injured Aamir Khan
By Business of Cinema News Network on November 18, 2015

Bollywood’s Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan, who suffered a muscle spasm during the shooting of his much talked film 'Dangal' in Ludhiana, is back to Mumbai. Aamir Khan returned back to Mumbai after doctors suggested him to take bed rest at least for a week.

While the actor is back home for some rest and recovery, actor Ranbir Kapoor, directors Ayan Mukerji and Karan Johar paid him a visit. Aamir Khan’s friends from the industry were too concerned about his health and planned to see him before he begins with the shooting of the film 'Dangal'.

All the three were seen posing for the shutterbugs at Aamir Khan’s residence. Aamir who has gained a lot of weight for the film was clicked holding his wife Kiran Rao’s hand after they bid good-bye to Ranbir, Ayan and Karan Johar.

Not only Ranbir, Karan and Ayan, even Salman Khan had enquired about Aamir Khan’s health after the injury. At the event when asked about Aamir Khan’s injury, Salman quipped, "What happened to Aamir?" On telling him about Aamir’s injury, Salman showed his concern for his friend and said, "It is not serious I hope."

Talking about the film, Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ is based on the life of former wrestler and coach Mahavir Singh Phogat who trained his three daughters and one niece for the Commonwealth Games. The ‘PK’ star will yet again charm the audience with his versatile performance in his upcoming movie. 'Dangal' is produced by Disney and Aamir Khan Productions and is directed by Nitesh Tiwari. The film is slated to release on Christmas 2016.

Credit: Business of Cinema

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2018 03:30 PM | Show all posts
aamir khan pelakon yg paling senang buat iolls boleh menangis dgn lakonan dia...mann dan akele hum akele tum....sepuloh kali ulang pon iolls nangis...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

8-6-2024 12:29 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.225417 second(s), 27 queries .