CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

[Lain-Lain] Spider-man 2 - SPIDEY & Queer as Folk (page 7)

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 10-7-2004 12:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by paulinevoon at 10-7-2004 12:24 PM:

Reaction thingy?  

Logically, how did the machine become monstrous, villain?  It seems that it has it's own thoughts/brain to become bad, killing people, juts like it did at the opera ...

Kalau betul betul dalam cerita komik..

Doc Oct ni tidak di pengaruhi oleh robot tangan tu. sebenarnya dia sendiri yang nak buat huru hara dan nak mencapai matlamatnya untuk menakluki bumi macam Pinky and the brain ..  :bgrin:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-7-2004 12:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by finnie at 10-7-2004 12:30 PM:

oh cerita tu....best jugak

Kalau kau nak tau.. Dia lah yang buat cerita mengarut Back 2 Back action yang cerita Sains Fikition tu.... dan juga Cerita Darkman ... :lol

Use magic Report

evoHahn This user has been deleted
Post time 10-7-2004 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by paulinevoon at 10-7-2004 12:24 PM:

Reaction thingy?  

Logically, how did the machine become monstrous, villain?  It seems that it has it's own thoughts/brain to become bad, killing people, juts like it did at the opera ...

ooo.. i thot your were refering to the machine thingy :stp:. My hunch is this - self preservation (spelling?) when the tentacle saw the doctor trying to cut it off from Doc Oct's body, it reacted by killing the doctor

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2004 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rhoyo at 10-7-2004 12:38 PM:

Kalau betul betul dalam cerita komik..

Doc Oct ni tidak di pengaruhi oleh robot tangan tu. sebenarnya dia sendiri yang nak buat huru hara dan nak mencapai matlamatnya untuk menakluki bumi ma ...

Pinky & the Brain
one is idiot
the other insane

he he aku ada mp3 lagu tu...:lol :lol yg best bila dia nyayi dlm versi german

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2004 01:15 PM | Show all posts
rasa nak tengok lagi... skang ni tgh boring takder citer lain yg best.

aku suka kalo diorang wat filem berdasarkan ciri kartun tv 70an..."spiderman & his amazing friends". kawan2 superheroes dia tu iceman & firestar.
iceman tu watak yg sama dlm x-men. firestar lak... mcm human torch(fantastic 4) versi pompuan la.

diorang tinggal sesama dgn aunt may. pastu bilik diroang tu boleh transform jd mcm secret lab... best sgtla kartun tu!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-7-2004 01:19 PM | Show all posts
aku tau cerita tu... selalu di siarkan kat tv2 time petang petang.. aku suka tempat hq mereka tu..

tapi aku lebih suka kalau mereka buat Spiderman TAS dari Spiderman Amazing friends...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-7-2004 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by paulinevoon at 10-7-2004 11:28:
[size=2.5]I think Spider-Man 2 is much better than the previous one.  Why?  Because it contains MORE in everything;

actions, computer graphic & animation, humors, emotional plays, humanity value & morale, and last but not least, love and affections!

All in all, Spidey 2 has a complete 'unpredictable' story line.  It was awesome!

Caution: Spoiler (but what the heck, it's been more than a week since the grand opening!)

It doesn't make the movie any less better, for me, when Spidey's identity was revealed.  As a matter of fact, I think Sam was brilliant!  By doing this he made us think - big time - of what would happen next on Spider-Man 3?  He made us anticipate more of Spider-Man sequels!

On one of the train scenes, for once, Spidey was being treated like human..  Even a super hero needs ordinary people's helping hands from falling down the river.  "God, he's only a kid."  Gushes one of the man on that train.  People never expect in their life that they would be able to see who Spider-Man really was!  And that gives a great impact to us, viewers.  And although they've made a promise that they will not tell anyone of what they saw, the consequences is always there..  

Bad luck!  Lots of it!  Is what Peter Parker had in his life.  Despite of being a super hero, he just couldn't avoid 'bad luck'.  He was fired from jobs, penniless, did bad in school, neglected his homework, and he just couldn't have Mary Jane's love - no matter how much he wanted it.  He couldn't even help himself from being alone, lonely, humiliated, mistreated, etc.  He was beginning to dislike his super hero status, and with that, his power decreases automatically!   

Although he was gifted with his power, and "with great power comes great responsibilities" (as quoted by his uncle Ben), he tried to deny that.  He thought he had a choice, and he chose to become an ordinary human being, for the sake of people he loves, especially his aunt May.  He doesn't want them to get hurt one day.  He made his decision and he threw his super hero costume away.  He tried to live his life like a normal human being.  He ignored police sirens and calls for help.  He knew that he couldn't save everybody, but still he managed to save a little girl from fire - with his human courage and power!  Isn't that awesome!  

Heroic examples are not only base on saving people's lives and pinning down crooks.  Heroic moves were shown in many ways in this movie.  It was heroic when Peter put all his courage to tell his aunt May the truth, of how his uncle Ben died.  It was heroic when aunt May give her forgiveness and told Peter that she loves her, just the same..  She made my eyes teary there.. waaa..

Bad examples though are many in Spidey 2.  Dr Oct wasn't the only bad example, although yes, he was controlled by the machines he invented, rather than he controls them.  How on earth did the machines become monstrous, I do not know, I still have question mark in my head.  Anyone can figure this out?  Dr Oct is actually a good person.  He only came back to his senses when Peter told him the advises he got from his aunt May!  I was tickled there because he replayed everything his aunt May said to him, exactly like what he was told!  

Another bad examples were shown on how the media made bad accusations on Spider-Man.  The loud mouthed editor Jonah Jameson was such a bad bad person.  He was everything but good.  He was mean and stingy, he was a complete miser!  And the lady at the office reception, man.. she was such a b**ch!  Peter was only 2 minutes late!  "You're late.  I'm not going to pay for that."  Selambaaaa je dia cakap cam tu.. dgn chewing gum masih dalam mulut pulak tu!  Tapi cantik juga lady tu kan? Hehe..

Humor.. haa.. satu humor yang I benar-benar ingat, was when Peter being asked for rental by his landlord.  Peter said "Sorry."  And the landlord said, "Oh, can I spend that?!"  And he goes, "If 'sorries' were crackers, my daughter would have gotten fat by now!"  And he pointed out at his super skinny daughter, who obviously seemed to have a crush on Peter.

I like the ending of this movie.  Mary Jane became a 'runaway bride' and went back to Peter instead of marrying her astronaut boyfriend.  And I like it when she said, "Isn't it time someone come and save your life, Spider-Man?"  Oh yeah she got the right point there!   Spider-Man does need help.  He needs someone to love him, just the way he is!!! :pompom:

Whow....Great review....good point of view....I'm so impressed....:tq:

keseluruhan filem SPidey2 yg menjadikannya "berjiwa" adalah kerana unusr2 "humanity" nya yang tebal......yeah...memang cukup pakej.....

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2004 08:33 AM | Show all posts
Jgn lupe tgk kartun 3D spidey, Ahd, 6 ptg.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-7-2004 11:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by paulinevoon at 10-7-2004 11:28 AM:
[size=2.5]I think Spider-Man 2 is much better than the previous one.  Why?  Because it contains MORE in everything;

actions, computer graphic & animation, humors, emotional plays, humanity  ...

yup.... :setuju:  
tengok nin last nite.... mmg Spidey 2 nin lebih kpd
mental - psikologi Spiderman vs Peter Parker.....
                          superhuman / superhero vs normal life

he's a hero - everybody's hero... but he's alone....lonely life...
sbb tu la agaknya  ada scene dlm LRT tu....
"you want him, must face me first --- and me -- and me --"
to show him others are with him... good is always with him...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2004 08:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by GAIA at 10-7-2004 03:29 PM:
Whow....Great review....good point of view....I'm so impressed....:tq:

Thanks for the compliment

Originally posted by GAIA at 10-7-2004 03:29 PM:
keseluruhan filem SPidey2 yg menjadikannya "berjiwa" adalah kerana unusr2 "humanity" nya yang tebal.. ...

Yeps.. something that most superhero movies didn't have.. Tak pernah tengok cerita superhero miskin and jobless like Peter ni.. hehe.. :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2004 08:28 AM | Show all posts
ada tak superhero lain yg miskin mcm spiderman ni?
dlm x-men rasanya bykla...sumer jenis2 yg terbuang dr famili...mcm rogue, nightcrawler, dll...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2004 08:28 AM | Show all posts
dlm 1 kartun tv gak yg aku tengok, spiderman penah dipelawa oleh prof.xavier utk join x-men, tapi dia taknak.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2004 09:34 AM | Show all posts
ni nak komen sikit... kenapa MJ jadik blonde?:hmm: bukan ke dia ni sepatutnya red-head?:stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2004 01:08 PM | Show all posts
Dah jadik model, pelakon..kena la ikut market dan keperluan kerja

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-7-2004 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Sepatutnya... First Movie tu....dia buat macam begini:  Norman Osborn Mengupah Assasin untuk bunuh KINGPIN .. So dia upah Seorang Pakar Hitman dan Pencuri untuk Membunuh Kingpin ni.. So lahir lah character Hobgoblin ... :cak:

Hobgoblin:

So Spiderman 3...

Tak tau lah macam mana si Sam nak sumbat character ni sedangkan ada Si Green Goblin dalam akhir cerita Spiderman 2 ...

Kalau Sam kasi masuk si Scorpion pun okeys jugak ...

[ Last edited by rhoyo on 12-7-2004 at 01:20 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2004 02:14 PM | Show all posts
firestar-

[ Last edited by sayangidaku on 12-7-2004 at 02:17 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-7-2004 10:55 PM | Show all posts
hem dah tengok...Nix banjer tadik kat Midvalley....sori to say..I slept in the middle of it (sign of a bit boring, maybe??)...then after that I woke up..overall the effects can be complimented on...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2004 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by seribulan at 12-7-2004 10:55 PM:
hem dah tengok...Nix banjer tadik kat Midvalley....sori to say..I slept in the middle of it (sign of a bit boring, maybe??)...then after that I woke up..overall the effects can be complimented on...

erk ko tido Seri? Punya besh citer tuh ko pi tido.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2004 11:25 PM | Show all posts
hahahah..maybe I'm tired...jgn le mare..spidey Fans...I pon
peminat die-hard gak...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2004 11:29 PM | Show all posts
tak mare, cuma terkejot jer dengar ko tido.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-6-2024 09:11 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063431 second(s), 41 queries .