Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5904|Reply: 11

5 Tips To Reduce Migraine Headache

[Copy link]
Post time 14-6-2016 01:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by easicircle at 15-6-2016 02:18 PM

Migraine is a type of headache of varying intensity, often accompanied by nausea and sensitivity to light and sound It's also often localized in a certain area of the head and is sometimes accompanied by a vomiting. Migraine are usually progressively more painful and then undergo a gradual resolution.

There are few tips you can try to reduce migraine:

1. Get enough sleep it's very important to ensure your body in well rest. Usually most people need 7-9 hours sleep per night.

2. Different type of massage can be helpful in relieving the pain of migraine. Gentle massage soothing techniques can decrease stress, promote well being and help reduce migraine headache.

3. Try to lying in a darkened room to avoid sensitivity to light. Always choose for cold rather than heat to stop migraine pain.

4. Making changes to your diet and avoiding certain triggers can help you prevent migraine. This is because MSG is a flavor enhancer that has been shown to trigger migraines.

5. Always choose for cold rather than heat to stop migraine pain. Put ice pack at the back of your head because ice is an anti-inflammatory.

6. Stress can also be a cause of migraine. So the best way is to handle your stress by find the common migraine are stress, changes, in routine, and hunger.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-6-2016 04:23 PM | Show all posts
ada 1 lagi
cuba bau wangian yg menyenangkan
wife aku kadang2 migrain sgt melegakan bila bau minyak attar kasturi putih

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-6-2016 02:20 PM | Show all posts
mdhelmi replied at 14-6-2016 04:23 PM
ada 1 lagi
cuba bau wangian yg menyenangkan
wife aku kadang2 migrain sgt melegakan bila bau minyak ...

Oh yeke? Mungkin boleh dicuba kerana melalui kajian juga bau apple hijau juga mampu mengurangkan migraine. Mungkin bau buah-buahan sitrus  mampu melegekan migraine. Thanks for your opinion.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2020 11:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Good read minimumkan mata melihat cahaya..
Slu iolls makan panadol + tidur ..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2020 07:46 PM | Show all posts
Terima kasih! Beritahu saya, bolehkah anda sering minum ubat untuk kesakitan?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2020 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Katrin30 at 14-2-2021 06:40 AM

A migraine is an extremely painful primary headache disorder. Migraines usually produce symptoms that are more intense and debilitating than headaches. A migraine can cause severe throbbing pain or a pulsing sensation, usually on one side of the head.  Migraine attacks can last for hours to days, and the pain can be so severe that it interferes with your daily activities. Medications can help prevent some migraines and make them less painful. The right medicines, combined with self-help remedies and lifestyle changes, might help. In fact, you can't tolerate a headache, because it can lead to a stroke. \

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 22-12-2020 02:32 PM | Show all posts
Katrin30 replied at 14-12-2020 02:04 PM
A migraine is an extremely painful primary headache disorder. Migraines usually produce symptoms tha ...

Indeed, thanks for sharing this.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-12-2020 02:34 PM | Show all posts
MaxBME replied at 20-12-2020 07:44 AM
Great tips! I suffer from awful headaches now and then. I'm currently taking the enhancement product ...

Most welcome. Hopefully you are able to reduce and manage your severe migraine with those tips and your new supplement.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-7-2021 06:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tp kalau severe migraine...better jumpe doctor....risau cerebrospinal fluid pressure

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-8-2021 02:14 PM | Show all posts
Guccibamboo replied at 31-7-2021 06:29 PM
Tp kalau severe migraine...better jumpe doctor....risau cerebrospinal fluid pressure

Yer betul kalau migraine dah prolong better buat scan and further check up

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2022 04:53 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Davidyx at 11-1-2022 07:43 PM

Thanks for sharing! As for me, nothing really helps me when I already have a migraine attack. That's why I try to prevent them by following a diet, a sleep schedule, exercising, and a regime. I found a couple of useful tips on the online pharmacy website, where it was also stated that we shouldn't consider migraine as a disease but as a way of life. Since then, I indeed changed my life habits a little and it really works.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2022 08:50 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Aku dulu ada migrain yg teruk...pas buat bekam selesai masalah...hilang penyakit migrain...skrg aku buat bekam 3 bln sekali..sbb bekam byk kebaikan..try la

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

17-4-2024 01:40 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.427996 second(s), 42 queries .