CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dauswq

[2016] 2017 OSCAR 89th Academy Awards -Filem gay (homoseksual) menang best picture Emm

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 27-2-2017 04:11 PM | Show all posts
                  Mahershala Ali on his historic win as the first Muslim to earn an Oscar for acting                      

(Marcus Yam / Los Angeles Times)               
               The Times caught up with Mahershala Ali after his historic night as the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar.

"Regardless of theology, or however you see life, or relate to worshipping God -- as an artist, my job is to tell the truth and then try to connect with these characters and people as honestly and deeply as possible," Ali said.

While Ali said that any specific spiritual practice is irrelevant, it can be a doorway to "more empathy for these people you have to advocate for."
   "I’m proud to own [being Muslim] and I embrace that. I just feel blessed to have had the opportunities that I have had."
   As for the onstage mix-up for "Moonlight," Ali has a lot of respect for the musical that almost stole their light. "'La La Land' has done so well and resonated with so many people, especially in this time when people need a sense of buoyancy in their life and need some hope and light. That film has really affected people in a very different way than 'Moonlight.'"

"When their name was read, I wasn't surprised. I was really happy for them," he said. "Then, when I saw security and people coming onstage and their moment was being disrupted, I got really worried. When they said 'Moonlight' had won, it threw me a bit. Well... it threw me more than a bit. I didn’t want to go up there and take it from somebody. It’s very hard to feel joy in a moment like that."

However, in the end Ali can see the silver lining. "I feel very fortunate for us all to have walked away with best picture. It's pretty remarkable."
   As for landing his Oscar-winning character in "Moonlight,"  Ali jokes, “I’m glad Idris [Elba] and David Oyelowo left me a job.”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-2-2017 04:25 PM | Show all posts
              Moonlight is a remarkable achievement in filmmaking. Its Best Picture win is well deserved.      
  From its direction and screenplay to its score and performances, Moonlight shows what movies can do.      

Updated by                                                                                                                                                                                    Alissa Wilkinson@alissamariealissa@vox.com                      Feb 27, 2017,  2:22am EST                     

Moonlight won Best Picture at the Oscars on Sunday.                    A24                  
Moonlight is the little movie that could, and the fact that it made it to the Oscars at all is a shock. That it won Best Picture — even setting aside the bizarre manner in which it ultimately won — is practically a miracle.
Moonlight doesn’t star any household names — though that may change soon, especially with Mahershala Ali’s Best Supporting Actor win. Its director, Barry Jenkins, has only directed one other feature film, Medicine for Melancholy, which had a staggeringly low budget of $15,000.
Moonlight’s budget was $1.6 million, which is very low by most standards. (By contrast, fellow Best Picture nominees La La Land shot for $30 million, Hacksaw Ridge for $40 million, Arrival for $47 million, and Hell or High Water for $12 million.) And while its $22 million gross is terrific for such a low budget, it’s still the lowest-grossing of the Best Picture nominees.
But though the film — which currently has a 99 rating on Metacritic — was adored by critics, topping most year-end lists (including mine), it wasn’t selling out theaters or breaking box office records like Hidden Figures (which co-starred two of Moonlight’s stars, Mahershala Ali and Janelle Monáe). And while a movie about a poor, gay black young man in the housing projects might have been beloved by critics, it’s not the type of Oscar material traditionally selected by Hollywood’s elite — especially when its biggest competition was a movie musical about Hollywood, historically one of the Oscars’ favorite subjects.
      Moonlightfeels more like a symphony or a poem than a mere movie
But really, the big hindrance to Moonlight’s widersuccess was that it’s a small, arty film about a black boy growing up in the housing projects outside Miami, with a mother who is an addict and a surrogate father who deals drugs, as he deals with bullies and discovers his homosexuality.
                                        Ashton Sanders plays Chiron as a teenager in Moonlight.                    A24            
All of that formed into a film that feels more like a symphony or a poem than a mere movie. Jenkins has said in interviews that he was inspired by Taiwanese director Hou Hsiao-hsien’s 2005 film Three Times, a quiet triptych structured around romance. (The diner scene in Moonlight’s final third even contains an homage to Hou’s film.) And it makes sense: Three Times gives the audience the sense that they’re watching poetry, not just a story. It’s mysterious and open-ended and beautifully shot, and in following Hou’s lead, Jenkins created something mysterious, open-ended, and beautifully shot in its own unique way.
Jenkins worked closely with award-winning playwright Tarell Alvin McCraney, who wrote a sketch of a play, In Moonlight Black Boys Look Blue, while in drama school. The play was deeply personal to him — and, as it turned out, to Jenkins, too. (Both Jenkins and McCraney grew up the Liberty City neighborhood of Miami, the same place as their characters. Both of their mothers were addicts and HIV-positive, like Chiron’s mother. Jenkins is straight; McCraney is gay.) The play wasn’t published or produced, but Jenkins ran across it and thought it would make a fantastic film. The pair shared the Oscar for Best Adapted Screenplay.

The result of their collaboration, the Moonlight screenplay, is remarkably well-written. The parts of screenplays that aren’t dialogue don’t always come across as carefully crafted as the dialogue itself. But even the descriptions in the Moonlight screenplay are masterful, like the “kind of day where phosphorous fumes wave above the asphalt” and “the water stretching out before him, endless. Even in this dying light, stretching on forever.”
The cast of Moonlight is extraordinary — which helps show Jenkins’s mastery as director
But it’s the acting that makes a screenplay come alive, and the manner in which the film was shot is really where Jenkins’s skill as a director becomes apparent. The three-act structure, each act titled for what the main character (whose given name is Chiron) is called when the act takes place, presented some challenges for the film. Chief among them is the fact that the character is at three vastly different ages in each of the three acts: first a little boy, then a gangly teenager, and finally, a full-grown man.
Three different actors were cast in the roles. Alex Hibbert, who plays Chiron when he’s small enough to be nicknamed “Little,” was 12 when the film shot. It was his first film role ever. Ashton Sanders, who plays Chiron as a teenager, had small parts in other films before (includingStraight Outta Compton). And Trevante Rhodes, who portrays Chiron as a streetwise adult man nicknamed “Black,” had done only a few small parts as well.
                                        Trevante Rhodes in Moonlight.                    A24            
The three actors never met during Moonlight’s production, which is almost impossible to believe — the three couldn’t be mimicking one another’s performances, but their portrayals of Chiron seem drawn along a single continuum. Rhodes in particular completely inhabits the character — all three layers are there: world-hardened adult, frustrated teenager, and tiny, vulnerable boy.
The threads of Chiron had to be braided into one character by someone, and that someone was Jenkins, who guided the actors as they performed the character. What’s on the screen is a testament to his skill and sensibility.
In the end, Moonlight’s appeal comes from subtlety, not showiness
The main cast is remarkable, but Ali is marvelous as well, as is André Holland, and Janelle Monáe, and Naomie Harris — the list could go on. And it’s all undergirded by an indelible, unconventional score by Nicholas Britell, which subtly mixes organic sounds with a spare, almost minimalist composition.
In fact, one of the film’s best moments is musical, when teenage Chiron, finally pushed into anger instead of passivity, is headed to get his revenge on the bully who’s made his life miserable. In the background, the musical cue is at once familiar and emotionally telling: an orchestra tuning up before beginning to play. All the instruments are playing at once, and it’s a cacophony. But as with an orchestra, the chaos of emotions and physical reactions Chiron is feeling at that moment are about to come together into one explosive whole.
                                        Mahershala Ali won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his work in Moonlight.                    A24            
But for all the filmmaking mastery on display in Moonlight, it’s a subtle film, not a showy one. Jenkins isn’t here to show off. If you didn’t know what to look for, you might miss how good his work is.
And yet the story itself still sticks with you after the credits roll. Chiron’s story, about coming to understand who he is in a world that seems calculated to beat him up, is precisely the sort of thing that movie lovers are talking about (however corny it seems) when they talk about the “power of cinema.” To sit with Chiron through three turning points in his life, and to see how powerfully his life is affected by the people closest to him, is to feel his life along with him. If empathy is the ability to understand and share the feelings of another, then Moonlight is an exercise in generating empathy, embodied. It’s a masterpiece — and its Best Picture win is the very best sort of shock.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2017 10:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tgh tgk ulangan skrg...nk tgk detik kemenangan Emma Stone and Moonlight menang best picture.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2017 11:54 PM | Show all posts
cyclops_psycho replied at 27-2-2017 10:16 PM
Tgh tgk ulangan skrg...nk tgk detik kemenangan Emma Stone and Moonlight menang best picture.

It was 'Moonlight,' not 'La La Land': A timeline of a historic Oscars blunder
By Sandra Gonzalez, CNN
Updated 1513 GMT (2313 HKT) February 27, 2017

(CNN)Director Barry Jenkins said he was "speechless" after his movie "Moonlight" was announced as the winner of best pictureon Sunday night, following an unprecedented moment in Oscars history. And he wasn't the only one.

"Is that the craziest Oscar moment of all time?" Emma Stone asked backstage. "We made history tonight."
But what exactly happened that led to that now-infamous moment where "La La Land" was mistakenly announced as best picture at the Academy Awards?

Here's how it all went down:
Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty present
Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty -- on hand to celebrate the 50th anniversary of "Bonnie and Clyde" -- presented the nominees for best picture. On stage, Beatty was given the task of opening the envelop that was supposed to contain the winner. (Later, Beatty would say it contained the name of a winner, but not the winner.)
On stage, Beatty looked at the card and said, "And the Academy Award..."
More from the Oscars

The crowd laughed, assuming he was building suspense.
    He looked down at the card again and then looked at Dunaway.
    "...for best picture..."
    Dunaway playfully told Beatty, "You're impossible." She assumed he was joking around.
    "Come on," she prompted him.
    He showed her the card, and Dunaway read it aloud.
    "'La La Land,'" she said.
    Faye Dunaway, left, and Warren Beatty present the award for best picture, but the exterior on the envelope reads "Actress in a Leading Role."

'La La Land' has a lovely night...briefly
    "La La Land" producer Jordan Horowitz was the first to speak. Producer Marc Platt followed.
    As Platt spoke, viewers at home saw someone run across the stage behind him.
    From the crowd, "Moonlight" actor Mahershala Ali, a winner for best supporting actor, noticed the activity.
    "When I did see security or people coming out on stage, and their moment was being disrupted in some way, I got really worried," he told press backstage.
    Jenkins wasn't surprised by the initial result.
    "I think all the movies that were nominated were worthy so I took the result," he said backstage. "I applauded like everyone else."
    On stage, "La La Land" producers were approached by a man wearing a headset and holding an envelope.
    Platt called producer Fred Berger to the mic next. As Berger began speaking, Beatty started heading to the mic, but Berger beat him to the announcement.
    "We lost, by the way, but, you know," he said.
    Horowitz clarified: "I'm sorry, there's a mistake. 'Moonlight,' you guys won best picture."
    "This is not a joke," he said, gesturing to the "Moonlight" cast and producers and inviting them to stage.
    Platt added: "This is not a joke. They read the wrong thing."

The card reading "Moonlight" for best picture

Horowitz showed the envelope to the crowd.
    "I wanted to express to them that they had won," he told CNN later.

'Moonlight' wins

Photos: Oscars' epic mistake

Jimmy Kimmel then hopped on stage and attempted to clear the air.
    "I think you all should just keep it anyway," he joked.
    Off stage, the "Moonlight" crew celebrated. Director Barry Jenkins covered his mouth in shock.
    "It threw me more than a bit," Ali said. "I didn't want to go up there and take anything from somebody. It's very hard to feel joy in a moment like that."
    As the "Moonlight" cast and creators headed to the stage, Kimmel said, "This is very unfortunate what happened."
    "Personally, I blame Steve Harvey for this," Kimmel said, referring to the TV host's infamous Miss Universe gaffe.
    "I'm going to be very proud to hand this to my friends from 'Moonlight,'" Horowitz interjected.
    Beatty attempted to explain himself further.
    "I want to tell you what happened. I opened the envelope and it said, 'Emma Stone, La La Land.' That's why I took such a long look at Faye and at [the audience]. I wasn't trying to be funny."

Photos: Oscar-winning best pictures

Stone later told press she was confused because she had the card that said her name with her "the entire time."
    According to The Hollywood Reporter, the accountants from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) typically create two complete sets of winners' envelopes. So it is possible Stone had her envelope and another was handed to Beatty.
    "During the ceremony, two accountants stand on opposite sides of the stage throughout the ceremony, alternating between each other in the handing out of envelopes, depending on which side of the stage the presenters enter from," according to THR.
    Behind Beatty, the two casts traded spots.
    "This is 'Moonlight,' the best picture," Beatty said.

Embarrassing award show mistakes: Oscars 'La La Land' flub not the first

Matt Damon whistled from the crowd.
    Taraji P. Henson was shown with her mouth wide open in the crowd.
    "Very clearly, even in my dreams this could not be true," Jenkins said. "But to hell with dreams. I'm done with it because this is true."
    Jenkins also offered a thanks to the "La La Land" team.
    "I have to say, and it is true, it's not fake: We've been on the road with these guys for so long. And that was so gracious and so generous of them," he said. "My love to 'La La Land.'"
    "Moonlight" producer Adele Romanski summed up: "Thank you to the Academy. I don't know what to say. I'm still not sure this is real."
    Romanski said she hoped the movie's win was "inspiring to people, little black boys and brown girls, and other folks watching at home who feel marginalized."
    She hoped they took "some inspiration from seeing this beautiful group of artists... standing up here on this stage accepting this top honor."

The aftermath
    Emma Stone was the first directly involved in the viral moment to address the press backstage.
    "I don't even know what to say," she said. "I think it's an incredible outcome, but very -- a very strange happening for Oscar history."
    She also expressed her love for "Moonlight."
    "God, I love 'Moonlight' so much. I was so excited for 'Moonlight," she said.

Hollywood reacts to Oscars mix-up 01:55

Jenkins, meanwhile, said he was given no official explanation for what happened.
    "I will say, I saw two cards," he said. "I wanted to see the card...and [Beatty] refused to show the card to anybody before he showed it to me. And so he did. He came up stairs and he walked over to me he showed the card....and I felt better about what happened."
    Jenkins thanked the "La La Land" team for being "so gracious" in the moment.
    "I can't imagine being in their position and having to do that," he said. "We spent a lot of time together in the last six months and I can't imagine being in their position and having to do that. It's wild."
    RELATED: Oscars mix politics, silliness and shocking twist ending

He added: "I wasn't speechless because we won. I was speechless because it was so gracious for them to do that."
    CNN's request for comment from the Academy and was not immediately returned.
    PwC said in a statement: "We sincerely apologize to 'Moonlight,' 'La La Land,' Warren Beatty, Faye Dunaway, and Oscar viewers for the error that was made during the award announcement for Best Picture."
    "The presenters had mistakenly been given the wrong category envelope and when discovered, was immediately corrected," the company said. "We are currently investigating how this could have happened, and deeply regret that this occurred."
    "We appreciate the grace with which the nominees, the Academy, ABC, and Jimmy Kimmel handled the situation," the statement added."
    CNN's Stephanie Elam contributed to this report.

@mat_arof

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2017 06:15 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
so, salah accountants pwc??? sila pecat!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-2-2017 02:57 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 1-3-2017 06:32 PM | Show all posts
cyclops_psycho replied at 27-2-2017 01:21 PM
Anyway, as long as Emma Stone menang..im okay aje.

nama joyah feveret @mat_arof tersenarai  

And the Oscar might go to … an early look at 2018's possible nominees

Emma Stone, Casey Affleck and Moonlight were the big winners this time around, but who might be on stage next year?

Matt Damon, Jennifer Lawrence, Judi Dench and Idris Elba could all be contenders if their forthcoming performances deliver.Composite: Getty Images/AP/PA/Rex

Nolan – best director

Dunkirk trailer: Christopher Nolan’s epic second world war filmGiven his status as one of the industry’s most powerful film-makers, it’s something of a surprise that Christopher Nolan is yet to receive a best director nomination at the Oscars. It’s perhaps less surprising when you look at the genre of films typically rewarded by the Academy. His sci-fi thriller Inception broke through the barrier of earnestness to the best picture category in 2011 and it scored him a second screenplay nod (the first was for Memento) but it looks like he might finally get the ultimate recognition for his next film Dunkirk. It’s an epic second world war drama, a subgenre that remains a perennial Oscar favorite, and it stars previous nominees Tom Hardy and Kenneth Branagh and winner Mark Rylance.
Jennifer Lawrence – best actressFacebookTwitterPinterest
  Jennifer Lawrence will star this year in a new Darren Aronofsky film. Photograph: David M Benett/Dave Benett/WireImageAt the age of just 26, Jennifer Lawrence already has one Oscar, three nominations and countless entirely unplanned pratfalls under her belt. After taking a year out of the race with unintentionally creepy romance Passengers, she’ll be back with a mysterious new project. She’s starring in the latest from new offscreen boyfriend Darren Aronofsky, entitled Mother!, about a couple who find their quiet life disturbed by uninvited guests. Aronofsky has a solid track record of directing actors to awards recognition (Ellen Burstyn, Mickey Rourke, Marisa Tomei, Natalie Portman) so expect the film’s other stars, including Michelle Pfeiffer, Javier Bardem, Ed Harris and Domhnall Gleeson, to also feature.
Kathryn Bigelow – best directorFacebookTwitterPinterest
  Kathryn Bigelow might become the first female directing nominee since, ermmm, herself. Photograph: Kevin Winter/Getty ImagesWith increased conversation around the importance of female film-makers, it’s been awfully quiet from the one woman to ever score a best director Oscar. After winning for The Hurt Locker, Kathryn Bigelow was snubbed for Zero Dark Thirty, a film some perceived as pro-torture, but her untitled new film could see her become the first female directing nominee since, ermmm, herself. The film in question focuses on the 1967 Detroit riot that claimed the lives of 43 people and saw more than 2,000 buildings destroyed and she’s recruited a buzzy cast, including John Boyega, Straight Outta Compton’s Jason Mitchell and The Revenant’s Will Poulter, to tell the tale.
Matt Damon – best actorFacebookTwitterPinterest
  Matt Damon could return in the acting category after producing Oscar-winner Manchester by the Sea. Photograph: Dan MacMedan/WireImage                                                                                                        
                                                                                        [url=]Sexual harassment claims could have sunk Casey Affleck. Instead, he soared[/url]                                            

Read more            

Another Academy mainstay (one win, four nominations to date), Matt Damon could have been up for best actor this year but scheduling conflicts meant he had to give up the lead in Manchester by the Sea to best actor winner Casey Affleck. He still nabbed a nod for producing the drama but 2018 could see him return to the acting categories for one of two new projects. First there’s George Clooney’s 50s-set crime mystery Suburbicon which boasts a script co-penned by the Coens and a cast that also includes Julianne Moore, Oscar Isaac and Josh Brolin. Then there’s Downsizing, Alexander Payne’s satirical comedy about a man who wants to be shrunk which could also see nominations for Kristen Wiig, Alec Baldwin and Christoph Waltz.
Chadwick Boseman – best actorFacebookTwitterPinterest
  Chadwick Boseman could score a nod for playing Thurgood Marshall, the first African American supreme court justice. Photograph: Startraks Photo/RexIt’s almost been Chadwick Boseman’s time twice before. Within the space of a year he played both Jackie Robinson and James Brown in 42 and Get On Up respectively but despite both scoring decent reviews, neither was strong enough to become an awards contender. He’s hoping third time’s the charm later this year with another role as a vital figure from black history: this time it’s the first African American justice of the supreme court, Thurgood Marshall. It’s from an unlikely director (Reginald Hudlin whose previous credits are all comedic, including House Party and Boomerang) but it’s fascinating subject matter and has a prime awards season release date this October.
Rooney Mara – best actressFacebookTwitterPinterest
  Rooney Mara will play Mary Magdalene in a new biblical drama. Photograph: Mike Coppola/Getty Images for CartierWhile Rooney Mara did have a role in best picture nominee Lion, it was somewhat thankless, and her other awards-friendly titles of the year (The Secret Scripture, Una) made little impact on the festival circuit. But she’s reuniting with Lion director Garth Davis for her next bid for an Oscar, playing Mary Magdalene in a high-profile new biblical drama. If Davis strikes gold again then the film might also bring awards attention to its other stars Joaquin Phoenix and Chiwetel Ejiofor and could lead to a host of other Bible-based pics on the way.
Judi Dench – best actressFacebookTwitterPinterest
  Judi Dench is teaming up with Philomena director Stephen Frears to play Queen Victoria, again. Photograph: Richard Young/Rex/ShutterstockThis year’s Oscars might have led to success for a diverse set of winners but one usually rewarded group that was shut out? White British women. That’s likely to change next year though with Academy-adored Judi Dench in the running thanks to period drama Victoria and Abdul. Because if there’s one thing the Oscars love it’s Dench playing dead queens (she’s nabbed one nomination and one win for doing this in the past) and she’s playing Queen Victoria again in a Stephen Frears-directed film about her relationship with a young Indian clerk. She also has a solid track record with Frears: her last nomination was thanks to his film Philomena.
Paul Thomas Anderson – best directorFacebookTwitterPinterest
  The six-time nominated director is reuniting for a new project with actor Daniel Day-Lewis. Photograph: Rob Kim/Getty ImagesWhile the Academy does have a history of aligning itself to traditional, often staid film-makers, it’s also got a soft spot for some more offbeat choices. Paul Thomas Anderson is such a director, boasting six nominations, and he’s reuniting with Daniel Day-Lewis for his latest, a combination that saw There Will Be Blood score two wins back in 2008. Their untitled latest focuses on London’s fashion world in the 1950s and will most likely see Day-Lewis back in the running as well.
Idris Elba – best actorFacebookTwitterPinterest
  Idris Elba is starring in a survival tale with Kate Winslet: two things the academy loves. Photograph: Gareth Cattermole/(Credit too long, see caption)Seen as one of last year’s major snubs for his powerful role in Beasts of No Nation, Idris Elba might finally score his first nomination for romantic drama The Mountain Between Us. He’s starring alongside Kate Winslet in a film about two people involved in a plane crash who struggle to survive in the wilderness. The Academy loves a) survival tales and b) films starring Kate Winslet so expect Elba and the film to be major contenders.
Mary J Blige – best supporting actressFacebookTwitterPinterest
  The singer has earned praise for her role in Mudbound, a story set during the second world war. Photograph: PAThe only film on this list that people have actually seen so far is Sundance breakout Mudbound, which premiered to rapturous reviews in January. It’s about two families, one black and one white, brought together by the second world war and much of the praise was aimed at singer Mary J Blige, whose previous screen credits have included Black Nativity and Rock of Ages. The film might also see Dee Rees become the first black woman to ever receive a nomination for best director.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2017 06:48 PM | Show all posts
asyik muka sama je. joyah, damon, rooney mara.... boringggg

tahun ni pun ada gak blogger predict nomination utk si joyah citer passenger. wlpn masa tu citer tu belum release lagi. sekali hauk uols citer tu. lepas ni tak kena tunggu end of this year baru boleh teka sapa yang layak. sementara tu ada 10 bulan lagi boleh kumpul duit beli tiket ke Hollywood. silap2 boleh jadi tourist jumpa retis kelas A masa si Richard from Chicago dgn Vicky

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-3-2017 09:41 PM | Show all posts

emma stone sbg billy jean

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2017 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Edited by mat_arof at 2-3-2017 11:26 AM

prediction untuk Best Actress 2018

Lead Actress
Fronrunner - Eva Green - Vita and Virginia Wolf (nicole kidman pernah pegang watak virginia wolf dan menang oscar)
Vita and virgina - kisah lebo vita dan virgina wolf...maybe dapat oscar kot...filem ni dilakonkan oleh:
Eva green - Virgina Wolf
Gemma Artenton -  Vita Sackville-West

Brie Larson – The Glass Castle
Rooney Mara – Mary Magdalene
Helen Mirren – The Leisure Seeker
Jennifer Lawrence – Mother
Emma Stone – Battle of the Sexes

Alternates
Jessica Chastain – Molly’s Game
Viola Davis – The Personal History of Rachel DuPree
Jessica Chastain – Woman Walks Ahead
Michelle Pfeiffer – Where is Kyra?
Judi Dench – Victoria and Abdul
Sandy Kane – The Florida Project
Isabelle Huppert – Happy End

Dark Horses
Rachel Weisz – My Cousin Rachel
Tilda Swinton – Okja
Elizabeth Olsen – Wind River
Saoirse Ronan – Lady Bird
Helena Bonham Carter – 55 Steps
Eliabeth Moss – The Square
Charlize Theron – Tully
Penelop Cruz – Untitled Asghar Farhdi Project

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2017 11:18 AM | Show all posts
Prediction Best Actor Oscar 2018

Lead Actor
Gary Oldman – Darkest Hour
Daniel Day-Lewis – Untitled Paul Thomas Anderson Film
Colin Firth – The Mercy
Willem Dafoe – The Florida Project
Denzel Washington – Inner City

Alternates
Hugh Jackman – The Greatest Showman
Donald Sutherland – The Leisure Seeker
Benedict Cumberbatch – The Current War
Mike Epps – Richard Pryor: Is it Something I Said?
Joaquin Phoenix – You Were Never Really Here
Tom Hardy – Fonzo
Javier Bardem – Escobar

Dark Horses
Jack O’Connell – Untitled Alexander McQueen Project
Michael Shannon – The Current War
Brad Pitt – War Machine
Louis Garrel – Redoubtable
Michael Fassbender – The Snowman
Mark Wahlberg – The Six Billion Dollar Man
Ben Foster – Galveston
Oscar Isaac – The Kidnapping of Edgardo Montara

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2017 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Prediction Best Supporting Actor 2018 Oscar

Supporting Actor
Ben Mendelsohn – Darkest Hour
Woody Harrelson – The Glass Castle
Jonathan Banks – Mudbound
Javier Bardem – Mother
Mark Rylance – The Kidnapping of Edgardo Montara

Alternates
Jon Bernthal – Wind River
Jason Mitchell – Untitled Kathyrn Bigelow Project
Ben Foster – Hostiles
Nicholas Hoult – The Current War
Zac Efron – The Greatest Showman
Steve Buscemi – The Death of Stalin
Sterling K. Brown – Marshall

Dark Horses
Christoph Waltz – Downsizing
Cillian Murphy – Dunkirk
Kevin Costner – Molly’s Game
Steve Buscemi – Lean on Pete
Kiefer Sutherland – Where is Kyra?
Mathie Kassovitz – Happy End
Ed Harris – Mother
Joaquin Phoenix – Mary Magdalene

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2017 11:21 AM | Show all posts
Prediction best Supporting actress 2018 oscar

Supporting Actress
Julianne Moore – Wonderstruck
Katherine Waterston – The Current War
Naomi Watts – The Glass Castle
Michelle Williams – The Greatest Showman
Carey Mulligan – Mudbound

Alternates
Kristin Scott Thomas – Darkest Hour
Michelle Pfeiffer – Mother
Margot Robbie – Goodbye Christopher Robin
Nicole Kidman – The Beguiled
Rebecca Hall – The Dinner
Rachel Weisz – The Mercy

Dark Horses
Ekaterina Samsonov – You Were Never Really Here
Alicia Vikander – Submergence
Emily Watson – On Chesil Beach
Olga Kurylenko – The Death of Stalin
Rebecca Ferguson – The Snowman
Stacy Martin – Redoubtable
Chloe Sevigny – The Snowman
Michelle Williams – Wonderstruck
Nicole Kidman – The Killing of a Sacred Deer

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2017 11:32 AM | Show all posts
Prediction best Picture Oscar 2018

Picture
Untitled Kathyrn Bigelow Project
The Glass Castle
The Mercy
The Death of Stalin
Wonderstruck
Darkest Hour
Mudbound
The Snowman
The Greatest Showman
Mary Magdalene

Alternates
Blade Runner 2049
Dunkirk
The Dinner
You Were Never Really Here
The Florida Project
The Current War
Annihilation
Happy End
Richard Pryor: Is It Something I Said?
Mother
The Kidnapping of Edgardo Montara
Molly’s Game

Dark Horses
Battle of the Sexes
Lean on Pete
Inner City
Tully
The Beguiled
Star Wars: Episode VIII
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missourie
Untitled Paul Thomas Anderson Film

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2017 02:05 PM | Show all posts
1. Oscar tahun 2016 ada keseimbangan. 2 pelakon kulit putih menang kategori leading, 2 pelakon kulit hitam menang kategori supporting.
2. Octavia Spencer dan Viola Davis sama2 berlakon dalam The Help dan dua2 menang Best Supporting Actress.
3. Mahershala Ali pelakon beragama Islam pertama menang Oscar utk kategori acting.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 10:36 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071606 second(s), 38 queries .