Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3444|Reply: 7

Autistic Boy Gains Ability to Speak After Just 2 Days of Cannabis Oil Treatment

[Copy link]
Post time 2-2-2017 09:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Autistic Boy Gains Ability to Speak After Just 2 Days of Cannabis Oil Treatment
Oct 11, 2016

(ANTIMEDIA) At 10 months of age, Kalel Santiago of Puerto Rico was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer called neuroblastoma. He endured chemotherapy, radiation treatments, and surgery for two years—and survived. Then he was diagnosed with something permanent: severe autism that disabled him from speaking.

“While he was in the hospital, we noticed he didn’t speak at all and had some behavior that wasn’t right, like hand flapping, and walking on his toes,” his father Abiel Gomez Santiago told Yahoo News. “But we waited until he was 3 and cancer-free to look at his behavior.”

According to Yahoo, “He and his wife Gladys — also parents to two older boys, now 18 and 20 — did a cram course in educating themselves on autism. They tried various schools and therapies and eventually found impressive success with a unique surf-therapy school near their home.”

Eventually, the Santiago family stumbled upon a treatment of real potency and potential: CBD oil.

Through a fundraising program, they were able to receive a tiny bottle of the oil. Kalel was given oral doses twice a day.

Within just two days, he was finally able to speak. “He surprised us in school by saying the vowels, A-E-I-O-U. It was the first time ever,” Abiel said. “You can’t imagine the emotion we had, hearing Kalel’s voice for the first time. It was amazing. The teacher recorded him and sent it to my wife and me and we said well, the only different thing we have been doing is using the CBD.”

Soon after, he began using consonants, too, speaking like his parents never thought possible. “He said, ‘amo mi mama,’ ‘I love my mom,’” Abiel says. “I don’t know how to thank [the CBD oil makers].”

Kalel’s story is yet another piece of evidence piling onto the mountain of support for cannabis oil and full marijuana legalization. Please share this with as many people as possible.

This article (Autistic Boy Gains Ability to Speak After Just 2 Days of Cannabis Oil Treatment) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to the author andtheAntiMedia.org.

http://themindunleashed.com/2016/10/autistic-boy-gains-ability-to-speak-after-just-2-days-of-cannabis-oil-treatment.html

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-2-2017 12:34 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Serius? Wow!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2017 02:25 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nati niqabis pinjamal pasti beli ut ank dia pastu claim ke hadrat illahi segala usaha dia berbaloi.wlpn hkikat budak tu dikepam2 mcm dia

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2017 09:30 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So boleh ke guna cannabis utk treatment

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2017 09:31 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Serious la?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2017 06:33 PM | Show all posts

Chazey, Cannabis ni takde la giler giler nyer teruk..cannabis ni agak benign sebenarnya; banding dgn rokok jgn citerlah, rokok is a real killer, causing berjenis-jenis lung cancers, bladder cancer, oesophageal cancer, throat cancers, tongue cancer, oral mucosal cancers, heart attacks, coronaries yg jika tak cause heart attack pon boleh melemahkan jantung, dan bermacam-macam fatal disease yang lain; dah la tu addictive lagi. masalahnya ialah, rokok is regulated, taxnyer di bayar, marketingnya cerdik; dan dgn susah payah boleh berhenti hisap; juga u tidak khayal, dan hanyut etc; cannabis tak bayar tax, tak diregulate, dan boleh buat kayal, jadi tak productive, tak wat keje etc.

rokok jauh lebih fatal pada seseorang individu, tetapi cannabis lebih buruk pada masyarakat (eg kalu bapak melangut kayal kat umah tak wat keje, anak anak akan terbiar dan keluarga jatuh miskin; jika 3 bapak sebegini dalam satu kampung, maka ada 3 keluarga miskin disitu dan boleh menghasilkan anak anak yg tidak bermutu dan boleh merosakkan kg itu). kerana ini lah, cannabis tidak berjaya menembusi market sebagai recreational / social habit sepertimana rokok.

berkenaan dgn guna cannabis sebagai treatment..utk pain yg takde ubat dah, bolehlah; utk yg lain sakitnya: tak terbukti dan hanya keluar evidence satu kat sana, satu kat sini sahaja.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-2-2019 02:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by introuble at 14-2-2019 02:03 PM

dekat Malaysia ada jual CBS oil. ingat nak try..ingat nak buat CBS tincture as healing, bila google ada pulak org Malaysia buat product ni

sapa pernah try yer?
https://www.facebook.com/CBDOilsMalaysia/

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2020 09:47 PM | Show all posts
This is simply unimaginably good news! I admire all the wonderful properties of cbd oils. I myself recently read reviews on one cbd brand. Source: HerbMighty.com This article really motivated me to buy myself some cbd oils for my sore shoulder. Very useful it is!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Kesihatan

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 06:24 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.518439 second(s), 35 queries .