JAWATAN KOSONG! Jadi penulis freelance kami dan berpeluang menang hadiah wang tunai berjumlah RM300! Klik sini > CARI Warrior
Chinese
Color
Orange
Black
Blue
Purple
Green
Deep Blue
Laman Utama
Forum
Fokus
Semasa
Gosip Socmed
Kolumnis
Search
View

Autistic Boy Gains Ability to Speak After Just 2 Days of Cannabis Oil Treatment

[Copy link]

Author: ..Atheist.       Show all posts   Read mode

Author
Post time 2-2-2017 09:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Autistic Boy Gains Ability to Speak After Just 2 Days of Cannabis Oil Treatment
Oct 11, 2016

(ANTIMEDIA) At 10 months of age, Kalel Santiago of Puerto Rico was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer called neuroblastoma. He endured chemotherapy, radiation treatments, and surgery for two yearsand survived. Then he was diagnosed with something permanent: severe autism that disabled him from speaking.

While he was in the hospital, we noticed he didnt speak at all and had some behavior that wasnt right, like hand flapping, and walking on his toes, his father Abiel Gomez Santiago told Yahoo News. But we waited until he was 3 and cancer-free to look at his behavior.

According to Yahoo, He and his wife Gladys also parents to two older boys, now 18 and 20 did a cram course in educating themselves on autism. They tried various schools and therapies and eventually found impressive success with a unique surf-therapy school near their home.

Eventually, the Santiago family stumbled upon a treatment of real potency and potential: CBD oil.

Through a fundraising program, they were able to receive a tiny bottle of the oil. Kalel was given oral doses twice a day.

Within just two days, he was finally able to speak. He surprised us in school by saying the vowels, A-E-I-O-U. It was the first time ever, Abiel said. You cant imagine the emotion we had, hearing Kalels voice for the first time. It was amazing. The teacher recorded him and sent it to my wife and me and we said well, the only different thing we have been doing is using the CBD.

Soon after, he began using consonants, too, speaking like his parents never thought possible. He said, amo mi mama, I love my mom, Abiel says. I dont know how to thank [the CBD oil makers].

Kalels story is yet another piece of evidence piling onto the mountain of support for cannabis oil and full marijuana legalization. Please share this with as many people as possible.

This article (Autistic Boy Gains Ability to Speak After Just 2 Days of Cannabis Oil Treatment) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to the author andtheAntiMedia.org.

http://themindunleashed.com/2016/10/autistic-boy-gains-ability-to-speak-after-just-2-days-of-cannabis-oil-treatment.html

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2017 12:34 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Serius? Wow!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2017 02:25 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nati niqabis pinjamal pasti beli ut ank dia pastu claim ke hadrat illahi segala usaha dia berbaloi.wlpn hkikat budak tu dikepam2 mcm dia

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2017 09:30 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So boleh ke guna cannabis utk treatment

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2017 09:31 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Serious la?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2017 06:33 PM | Show all posts

Chazey, Cannabis ni takde la giler giler nyer teruk..cannabis ni agak benign sebenarnya; banding dgn rokok jgn citerlah, rokok is a real killer, causing berjenis-jenis lung cancers, bladder cancer, oesophageal cancer, throat cancers, tongue cancer, oral mucosal cancers, heart attacks, coronaries yg jika tak cause heart attack pon boleh melemahkan jantung, dan bermacam-macam fatal disease yang lain; dah la tu addictive lagi. masalahnya ialah, rokok is regulated, taxnyer di bayar, marketingnya cerdik; dan dgn susah payah boleh berhenti hisap; juga u tidak khayal, dan hanyut etc; cannabis tak bayar tax, tak diregulate, dan boleh buat kayal, jadi tak productive, tak wat keje etc.

rokok jauh lebih fatal pada seseorang individu, tetapi cannabis lebih buruk pada masyarakat (eg kalu bapak melangut kayal kat umah tak wat keje, anak anak akan terbiar dan keluarga jatuh miskin; jika 3 bapak sebegini dalam satu kampung, maka ada 3 keluarga miskin disitu dan boleh menghasilkan anak anak yg tidak bermutu dan boleh merosakkan kg itu). kerana ini lah, cannabis tidak berjaya menembusi market sebagai recreational / social habit sepertimana rokok.

berkenaan dgn guna cannabis sebagai treatment..utk pain yg takde ubat dah, bolehlah; utk yg lain sakitnya: tak terbukti dan hanya keluar evidence satu kat sana, satu kat sini sahaja.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2019 04:37 AM | Show all posts
Cannabis oil is known for its healing properties. A lot of people all over the world use it to relieve pain, anxiety and different disorders. Recently I have decided to explore the subject in more detial and surfed the Internet. I found a good hemp oil vs cbd oil article. I should say, I found out many new things there. Anyway, I'm glad that this oil helped that boy!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2019 02:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by introuble at 14-2-2019 02:03 PM

dekat Malaysia ada jual CBS oil. ingat nak try..ingat nak buat CBS tincture as healing, bila google ada pulak org Malaysia buat product ni

sapa pernah try yer?
https://www.facebook.com/CBDOilsMalaysia/

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2019 07:57 PM | Show all posts
Yes, cannabis has a lot of useful features actually. And I think it should have been legalized in many countries. Many people heal different illnesses with help of CBD. I use hemp several times a week to overcome stress. By the way, I grow it by myself at home. This also became a kind of my hobby. Especially today it is so simple. Just buy the seeds online at some online store like https://en.konoplisemena.com, follow all the instructions, and in a month get bush of beautiful natural marijuana.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register | Facebook Login

Points Rules

CARI App
Get it FREE Google play
 Instagram
cari_infonet
FOLLOW
Copyright © 1996-2019 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd All Rights Reserved(483575-W)
0.119234s Gzip On
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list