CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 666|Reply: 3

[Tempatan] Politician demands answers after MBPP officer allegedly scratches his Mercedes B

[Copy link]
Post time 13-10-2017 02:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by krustykrab at 13-10-2017 02:14 PM

dah ko park merata2, kena clamp mesti la ada calar balar sikit.
lain kali kalau sayang sgt kete tu sila park kat tempat yg dikhaskan saja...

GEORGE TOWN: The Penang Island City Council (MBPP) has been taken to task over its alleged failure to address a report on a scratched vehicle due to negligence by its enforcement officer.
                            Malaysian United (MU) political party's youth secretary Ong Chun Jiet said the right front rim of his Mercedes-Benz was scratched when an MBPP officer wanted to clamp the vehicle on Oct 4 last year.
                            Ong said that the paint stain on the rim is consistent of the colour of the wheel clamp used by the officer.
                            "Due to lack of parking space at Lorong Delima 5, Island Glades, I parked my car outside the parking lot along a yellow line but I did not block the traffic there.
                            "I admit I committed an offence. I paid the RM50 fine to undo the clamp."
                            However, he claimed that there was a yellow mark on the area where the clamp was placed.
                            "I pointed it out to the officer but he refused to accept his mistake. He said the mark was there even before it was clamped.

"This repair will cost me several hundred ringgit. It is a foreign car and it is not cheap to fix," he told a press conference at the party's office at Lebuh Melaka here today.
                            Ong said a report was made with the MBPP over the matter to urge the council to take responsibility for the officer's negligence.
                            Ong claimed that he was only told that the council is investigating the matter.
                            He said it has been a year and MBPP has yet to offer any explanation.

"I am giving them until this Monday afternoon to respond, failing which I will take legal action against MBPP," he added. © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-10-2017 03:01 PM | Show all posts
tak menipu? itu bukan c...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2017 02:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
elokla clamp je keter2 yg sesuka hati park merata2 ni tapi hari jumaat kalau nak clamp bawak la dalam 3/4 lori clamp sekali.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2017 02:15 PM | Show all posts
selayaknya la khuens kena claim.. tapi pakej calaran itu amat tidak patut.. itupun kalau politaik-cian tu menipu la.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 02:12 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060902 second(s), 30 queries .