Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Kazuo

calling all american haters......

Close [Copy link]
WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 19-5-2004 11:02 AM | Show all posts
well back to the topic...heheh

Clinton didnt involve so much in foreign's affair  especially Palestine-Israel issue, he must be concentrated more on his country's internal affair or his personal affair :cak:  and that makes him in a safe zone from a hate-list of certain group of people (either they are his own people or foreign muslims like me). Remember before clinton became a President, Bush Senior was busy with a Gulf War between Kuwait & Iraq and american troops were asked to come back from gulf war during Clinton's term and when Bush Junior rules the country he is like continuing the half duty of  what his father has just left behind!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 19-5-2004 11:20 AM | Show all posts
People look up to America for her bigger role in UN and NATO. America even have a veto power. people expect America to  be a role model to other countries in order to keep this world peaceful

This is strange. I thought they don't want US to be busybody instead of high expectation?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 12:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 19-5-2004 11:02 AM:
Clinton didnt involve so much in foreign's affair  especially Palestine-Israel issue, he must be concentrated more on his country's internal affair or his personal affair   and that makes him in a safe zone from a hate-list of certain group of people (either they are his own people or foreign muslims like me)

Thanks to that...You got a mad bunch of bozos led by turban-clad "janggut" loony called Osama banging an airplane to a skyscrapper in US...

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 19-5-2004 12:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 2004-5-19 11:20 AM:

This is strange. I thought they don't want US to be busybody instead of high expectation?

The US has failed to live up to the expectation of the citizens of the world. It has failed to live up to the 'good guy' image that it tries to  project. Such failure has resulted in it just being regarded as nothing but a busybody ~ a dishonest selfish meddler interested only in its own selfish ends. Any objection to that? :mll:

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 12:27 PM | Show all posts
About America's role in the UN, they have always been the biggest payers. Their contributions & aid to the world has always & has been the biggest in the history ever seen. However only BUSH-administration that is retracting away from what their predecessors had been doing to the world. The only disgruntle should be on Bushites instead of America as a whole.

About America's role in NATO, that is insignificant to anyone of us here including Arabs!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 19-5-2004 11:20 AM:

Ofcourse we dont have high expectation from AMERICA if the country doesnt hold a veto power or bigger role in UN & NATO! :spd:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-5-2004 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 19-5-2004 12:27 PM:
About America's role in the UN, they have always been the biggest payers. Their contributions & aid to the world has always & has been the biggest in the history ever seen. However only BUS ...

Tahu pun awak, ingatkan tak tahu atau buat-buat tak tahu!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 12:52 PM | Show all posts
I think all these American haters are nothin but a bunch of damn hypocrites. Hhahahahahahahahahaha.............

cheers & peace to all

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-5-2004 12:54 PM | Show all posts
How fast you change side. You pretend to look up to America for everything but at the same time, retort America for being busybody. That is what i'm pointing to.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 19-5-2004 12:54 PM:
How fast you change side. You pretend to look up to America for everything but at the same time, retort America for being busybody. That is what i'm pointing to.

You dont understand what im trying to say...Do you?

We wouldnt look up to America if America doesnt hold a veto power in UN! So what is the point of holding a veto power in UN if the country cannot be relied on any matter that concerned UN? Can I ask you something??? Does the invasion of Iraq by America is being approved by all UN members? but Bush has misused the veto power in the invasion of Iraq! that's why we are so very angry at BUSH!

[ Last edited by WICKED on 19-5-2004 at 01:28 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 01:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 2004-5-19 01:20 PM:

You dont understand what im trying to say...Do you?

We wouldnt look up to America if America doesnt hold a veto power in UN! So what is the point of holding a veto power in UN if the country ...

You know what? I think yu are just jealous of America and you apply double standards in all you do. You people are morally weak to say the least.

peace & cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Do you think we have tendency to be jealoused of AMERICA and SINGAPORE just what u've claimed

As you are SINGAPOREAN I like to ask you why should we be jealous of SINGAPORE?? just because you've innovated NUWATER?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 01:54 PM | Show all posts
We are three times richer, tahst why.
However, there is no moral excuse.
I am asking the same question too. Why should you people be jealous of Singapore? And why do you need to deny it?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 02:15 PM | Show all posts
We dont have that kind of "JEALOUSY" OR "ENVY" feeling toward Singapore to be bothered to answer your question!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 02:48 PM | Show all posts
But yu do, your actions shows it.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2004 02:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 18-5-04 10:48 PM:
But yu do, your actions shows it.

What about you? if you hate muslims / Arabs so much .. boycott any business owned by Muslims OR boycott Arabs oil!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

WinterNights This user has been deleted
Post time 20-5-2004 04:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-5-19 01:32 PM:

You know what? I think yu are just jealous of America and you apply double standards in all you do. You people are morally weak to say the least.

peace & cheers

The fundamental reasoning is this:

America's international policy is not consistent with international standards. In other words, they acted on their own and presumably for their own interests alone. Their blatant error was to claim Iraq posed an immediate and significant threat to security of its borders. As time goes by, none are found and even if something is found, they have this tendency to shout, 'Oh, that is from Iraq...(fullstop)'. No explanation given or independant evidence submitted.

So, now it becomes a moral issue. Saddam was the Bad Guy...yes, he deserves to be lock up in jail etc etc but considering the number of innocent lives that was taken just to catch him, could anyone for that matter say 'well, it is completely justified either religiously/secularly in terms of moral philosophy'?

It is not about being jealous of the US, quite the opposite and I think many nations are looking at the US as the role model of economic achievement, including Malaysia.

It is about being concern that IF the US was to adopt this unilateral policy, they could turn around and accuse countries like Burkina Faso/Ethiopia :lol on possession of WMD and without much evidence, invade them. Why...they could even accuse Singapore of possessing WMD and since S'pore is the hub for SEA, it will be a good asset to the US.

Finally, I think it is fair to say that quite a number of people evaluate the effects/consequences of such an action committed by a powerful State. So Debmey, not everybody will just bend over whenever the US has the urge to indulge in its carnal desires.

That being said, of course IF Saddam was proven that he had a few nuclear missiles and is on the verge to launch them to either UK or US and he planned a massive celebration and perhaps even a countdown for the launch, such invasion to erradicate the threat is permitted BUT only if the measure is proportionate.

The question that I have always be wondering during the period of war was this: The US and UK claims that Saddam has/had WMD, so why didn't he used them extensively during the war?

The effects are devastating, US soldiers will be killed instantly in the numbers...armored vehicles will not be able to enter Iraq(they are not protected from radiation/chemical/biological agents). You don't need many people to operate the devise(i.e. prepare launch site, aim...click 'Fire').

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-5-2004 07:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 2004-5-19 08:53 AM:
:nerd:
It's a really obvious pattern you can see all through out the world..Anything that US did wrong, you can see many many people(especially) Muslims and even the Americans themselves condemnin ...

they should boycott US then....... don't do business with them, reject everything american, don't earn their money..... don't be hipo...... who knows they all might bring US down economically..... it's what they want isn't it?  & do u think it's just bush they hate?  they hv been agst america, whatever govt-led in the past & what makes the next US govt be any different?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-5-2004 07:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 2004-5-19 09:01 AM:

Telinga ko ke yang sakit atau telinga orang2 amerika? apasal pulak ko yang terasa sakit telinga..ko tu orang amerika macam Darsita ke? Apa rasa engkau kalau orang luar yang tak ada hak meniaya  ...

kamurang !"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-5-2004 07:47 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 2004-5-19 09:10 AM:

I do not think it is towards Christians because of the dislike and displeasure with the Americans. Americans doesn't represent Christians boy. Americans are too defiled to represent a religion  ...

don't tell me this.... tell them this. :sad:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 09:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.290696 second(s), 45 queries .