CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 77439|Reply: 2499

[V68] ALL ABOUT FATTAH AMIN **Minggu Pertama Coffee Prince **NST: A dream come t

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2-12-2017 05:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
ALL ABOUT FATTAH AMIN
VOLUME 68

Fattah dan isteri menghadiri majlis perkahwinan adik perempuannya, Raihan, malam semalam.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-12-2017 05:52 AM | Show all posts

‘A dream come true’
Fattah Amin talks about being part of Team Fattzura and reveals his honeymoon plans to Dennis Chua
New Straits Times1 Dec 2017

Fattah with the car prize and his parents Mohamad Amin Muda and Azizah Abdul Ghani.

IN her 2009 romantic comedy Nur Fazura Sharifuddin’s bubbly shopaholic character Intan Mastura often exclaimed “Oh, my Jimmy Choo!” each time she felt surprised. This memorable line, which revealed Intan’s love of British brands, has been a source of affectionate banter between Fazura, 34, and her husband Fattah Amin since they first met.

Better still, it has given them an idea on where to go for their honeymoon.

Fattah, 27, has hinted that the newlyweds are likely to spend their romantic vacation in London, where Penang-born shoe designer Datuk Jimmy Choo found fame and fortune.

“Fazura and I love London because it’s a very happening city. It has a lively arts scene, great places to shop, historical destinations, lots of greenery and a very international outlook,” said Fattah in an interview at Balai Berita on Tuesday.

“Furthermore, it’s easy to communicate with the locals since English is our second language!”

Fattah visited Balai Berita to receive his Anugerah Bintang Popular Berita Harian 3.0 (ABPBH 3.0) prize, a ruby red Peugeot 408 e-THP car sponsored by the Naza Group.

He won Most Popular Artiste at ABPBH 3.0 in May, and has chosen to give the car to his “No. 1 fans” — parents Mohamad Amin Muda and Azizah Abdul Ghani.

“I’ll be shooting a travel documentary in London for a week in late December and Fazura says she may be available during that period.

“If that’s the case, and it’s likely, we can both have our honeymoon in Western Europe’s largest city.”

On how he felt on the night of his wedding, Fattah revealed that he was a little nervous at the solemnisation ceremony.

“It was like a dream to me, and for a split second, I couldn’t believe that it was real.”

At that very moment, Fattah mustered “all the courage in the world” to make his “great leap of faith”, accepting Fazura’s hand in marriage with a single pronouncement.

“A man must do what a man must do!” he said, adding that he felt truly proud of himself for the first time.

The couple known as “Fattzura” have promised to hold two wedding receptions next year — one for the media and another for the fans.

“This is our big thank you, to the Press for promoting us and to the fans for always being there for us!” said Fattah, adding that both receptions will be in the first three months of next year.

The incumbent ABPBH winner will be honoured to defend his title next year, but feels it is time for another star to win Most Popular Artiste — his wife.

“I am all for Team Fattzura — Fazura deserves to be Most Popular Artiste since she shines in showbiz and always appreciates her fans. She’s more than just my wife — she’s also my heroine and role model!”

Fattah’s support for Fazura also stems from a “personal campaign” that is close to his heart. He feels it is high time for more female artistes to triumph in annual entertainment awards, since women make up the bulk of voters.

As for his own acting career, Fattah assures fans that married life will not place “barriers” on his choice of roles.

“I’ll still be me, the actor who strives to be versatile,” said Fattah.

“I’m fortunate that my wife and I are from the same industry and thus we both understand the various demands of our screen roles.

“As far as Fazura and I are concerned, I am always free to play any roles though I will steer clear of steamy scenes as well as foul-mouthed characters. That is not the Asian way!”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-12-2017 05:53 AM | Show all posts

Is the newly-married Fattah Amin a romantic person?
November 30, 2017 Entertainment, People, TV
By KENNETH CHAW

Fattah Amin's showbiz journey has been laden with criticisms and controversies yet he has found a way to remain calm through it all. Photo: Filepics

There are some things I’ve come to expect during an interview with a big-named celebrity.

Managers and personal assistants circling the A-lister, tapping their watches, reminding me about the constraints of time, and should a question be deemed too invasive, a brief shake of the head prompts me to move on to another question.

The A-lister themselves, understandably tired from the demands of their packed schedules, unconsciously bring the same tiredness into their answers.

There is none of that when I sit down with Fattah Amin, arguably the hottest actor in the country right now.

We are at a cafe in Seremban, where his latest drama My Coffee Prince is being shot. Fattah gets up from his chair and greets me. As soon as I’m introduced to him, I’m left to my own devices for the most part.

“From January of last year until today, I haven’t had a break. No weekends, no public holidays. I shoot seven days a week. I only have time to sleep and eat, that’s all,” the famous actor relates his day-to-day life.

For someone so bogged down with work, he didn’t seem tired at all. In fact, the 27-year-old TV actor answers every question throughout our 40-minute interview with interest.

“I haven’t fallen sick or anything. I’m still doing OK so far,” the hardworking actor responds when asked if he ever feels worn out from it all.

Fattah’s career has been on a meteoric rise since last year’s Suri Hati Mr Pilot became one of the most watched drama series of all time. It’s reportedly drawing in five million viewers per episode.

More high-profile lead roles followed, and so did the controversies. Fattah recounts his journey so far in this exclusive interview.

Some questioned Fattah Amin’s acting abilities when he was cast as the leading man of Coffee Prince.

Hey, Good Lookin’

Fattah never dreamt of becoming an actor. In his schooling years, the Kuala Lumpur-born pursued athletics rather than the arts.

“I was very active. I fell in that category of students who represented my school for one thing or another. I took part in football, silat and athletics.”

After earning a degree in creative industry management, the then 22-year-old tried out modelling.

“Initially, my interest was in modelling. People kept telling me I should model, as I had the height and the looks. So I started doing a lot of photoshoots.” During one of those modelling jobs, someone recommended him to join Hero Remaja.

He placed first in 2012’s Hero Remaja, the male equivalent of popular modelling competition Dewi Remaja. As it has served as the launchpad for various actors and TV personalities such as Ashraf Sinclair, Kamal Adli and Fizo Omar, naturally Fattah tried out acting too.

The reviews weren’t kind. Many felt he was just getting by on his good looks. “I had no acting knowledge at all. It was really tough for me. There were a lot of negative comments saying my acting was kayu (wooden),” he recalls the backlash from his performance on Playboy Itu Suami Aku in 2013.

Asked if he thought being physically attractive is an important part of being an actor, the chiselled-jaw Fattah responds: “For me, it’s good if you come with the (total) package. It’s good if you have both looks and talent.

“At the same time, I don’t agree with people saying that if you’ve got the looks but no talent then you shouldn’t act at all. The acting talent can be learnt and improved.”

Fattah took the criticisms constructively and persevered. He reflects on his rough start: “I prefer starting with negative feedback rather than compliments. It makes me want to learn more and improve on my acting skills.”

Despite the harsh criticism, the jobs kept streaming in; he achieved moderate success with Hello Mr. Perfect in 2015. Still, Fattah didn’t quite make a major dent on the small screen.

Getting Off The Ground

“As an actor you cannot expect anything. Anytime you make a drama, it’s a gamble,” he talks about predicting the success of Suri Hati Mr. Pilot before it aired.

His portrayal of the suave pilot Ejaz spawned a phenomenon and cemented his place in showbiz, earning him the Most Popular Artiste title at the Anugerah Bintang Popular earlier this year.

Fans got even more excited when many speculated the chemistry between Fattah and his co-star Neelofa was not only established on-screen but off-screen as well, inspiring the moniker LoFattah.

But their romance was short-lived. Neelofa, who was slated to star opposite Fattah again in Hero Seorang Cinderella, opted out of the drama.

Fattah and Fazura tied the knot on Nov 27.

The loose retelling of the classic fairy tale Cinderella found its female lead in 34-year-old actress Fazura. The heartthrob continued winning the hearts of viewers through the drama, but little did we know, he had won over Fazura’s heart too (and inspired another moniker, Fattzura).

The couple, who got engaged on Nov 13, got married on Monday night.

During our interview (which took place before the nuptials), Fattah’s lips are sealed when asked about their relationship. But I caught a glimpse of what the actor is like when he’s in love.

“Originally, I’m not that romantic. I think my dad is not a romantic person either. But because I play a lot of romantic characters, somehow I’ve become a romantic guy.”

He adds the most romantic thing he’s done so far was the bouquet of 500 roses he gave Fazura on her birthday.

Ladies, don’t despair. While Fattah is officially off the market, you can still watch him fall in love fictionally in My Coffee Prince. The 28-episode Malaysian adaptation of the hit K-drama Coffee Prince started airing this week.

His latest offering has been rife with controversy from the start. Many questioned his acting abilities when he was cast in the lead role (played by Gong Yoo in the original).

He’s still plagued by criticisms in his fifth year in the industry. However, Fattah has been exemplary when it comes to handling them, choosing to keep his head down and focus on his work.

“‘How can I stay so calm?’ people may ask. Staying calm and positive is something my parents taught me since I was a kid.

“I think if you’re calm, you will be rewarded,” he explains his cool demeanour.

From all the success he’s achieved, those words couldn’t be more true.

My Coffee Prince airs Mondays to Thursdays at 10pm on Astro Ria (Ch 104).

Loved the 2007 hit K-drama, Coffee Prince? Check out its Malaysian adaptation.

Read more at http://www.star2.com/entertainme ... m3GjjxQPeX3t756r.99

Use magic Report

A song tribute to our hero, Fattah Amin on his marriage to Nur Fazura.

“Menang” by Faizal Tahir

Tidak terduga waktu ini kan tiba
Jelas di minda gambaran yang pertama
Cukup semua tutur dan caramu
Kau panah hatiku

Tangis dan tawa semuanya bersama
Bagai udara ku perlukan sentiasa
Ku putus kata hidup tanpa kamu
Bukan yang ku mahu

Sedia ku terima dirimu seadanya
Setia menjagamu untuk selamanya
Sedia ku diduga ku berani kerana
Telah ku menang kamu

Bertahun lama mengenal hati jiwa
Retak berjuta tetap satu semula
Ku putus kata hidup tanpa kamu
Bukan yang ku mahu

Telah ku menang kamu

Jangan bimbang
Ku sediakan semua kau takkan hilang arah
Jangan bimbang
Ku kan jadi yang terbaik untukmu

Telah ku menang kamu

Sedia ku bersama dirimu selamanya
Telah ku menang kamu

Oh.... telah ku menang
Kamu

Use magic Report

(reserved)

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2017 06:00 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Check in setelah sekian lama tak check in!!!! Gud morning chuols. Mewangi sungguh benang Bamtah dgn kehadiran isteri tercinta

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-12-2017 06:27 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Morning semua. Agaknya Faz pergi brunie hubby hantar airport ke hubby ikut.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2017 06:38 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Alahaiii pengantin baru....tak lepas tarik tangan bini masa majlis nikah adik sendiri. Romantik sgt aihhhh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-12-2017 06:45 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cantik Ya Adik fattah nie..selalu berselindung d sebalik spek besar Tue tak nmpk sgt, nie dah mekap Cantik..Ader iras fattah sikit..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2017 06:57 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Seronok btl tgk pasangan ni...sampai kita punn seolah2...baca novel romantic..tp ianya realiti

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2017 07:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
zyraa replied at 2-12-2017 06:57 AM
Seronok btl tgk pasangan ni...sampai kita punn seolah2...baca novel romantic..tp ianya realiti

Lama dah x check in....tp x tahan nak komen jugak sbb fattzura terlalu sweet

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2017 07:14 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bedah279 replied at 2-12-2017 06:00 AM
Check in setelah sekian lama tak check in!!!! Gud morning chuols. Mewangi sungguh benang Bamtah dgn  ...

Gud morning KakBed and kaka2 kasel semoga hari ini lebih indah dari semalam

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2017 07:34 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Wahh seronoknya berkakak ipar kan Fazura

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2017 07:53 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
wanitajelita replied at 2-12-2017 07:34 AM
Wahh seronoknya berkakak ipar kan Fazura

Kannnn... Tungnya lahaiiii adik2 fattah... Jelesssss naw...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2017 08:18 AM | Show all posts
kak faz comei giler... iols is suka....

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2017 08:19 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Love will conquer all.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-12-2017 08:24 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Alhamdulillah.. faz pandai bawa diri dlm kluarga fatah... family nya pun sayang faz..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2017 08:28 AM | Show all posts
zehra2 replied at 2-12-2017 08:24 AM
Alhamdulillah.. faz pandai bawa diri dlm kluarga fatah... family nya pun sayang faz..

kan.. kak faz manis aje beramah mesra ngn family fattah... so inspired..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2017 08:37 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Alar... x boleh la dengar lagu menang ni.. love you tt..

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2017 08:42 AM | Show all posts
wahhh.....suwetttnyaa tgk fattzura ni....   comey je dua org ni...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:01 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.271534 second(s), 44 queries .