CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 17301|Reply: 32

[Pelbagai] ... It’s Better to Start Reading If You Want to Be Rich...

[Copy link]
Post time 18-12-2017 07:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by seribulan at 19-12-2017 07:36 PM

“Not reading means not thinking,” Dostoyevsky once said. 88% of rich people agree with the writer. They read books about self-development, professional materials, and historical literature for at least 30 minutes a day. Only 2% of poor people devote this much time to reading.
Single Polls, Total 36 Users voted
91.67% (33)
0.00% (0)
2.78% (1)
5.56% (2)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-12-2017 12:53 AM | Show all posts
Yes, I completely agree with the statement above. If you want to be rich start reading. Most of the ultra-successful people in this world, they share the one same habit which is reading.

They read. A lot!

In fact, when Warren Buffett was once asked about the key to success, he pointed to a stack of nearby books and said, “Read 500 pages like this every day. That’s how knowledge works. It builds up, like compound interest. All of you can do it, but I guarantee not many of you will do it.”

Buffett takes this habit to the extreme — he read between 600 and 1000 pages per day when he was beginning his investing career, and still devotes about 80% of each day to reading.

And he’s not alone. Here are just a few top business leaders and entrepreneurs who make reading a major part of their daily lifestyle:

a) Bill Gates reads about 50 books per year, which breaks down to one per week.

b) Mark Cuban reads more than three hours every day.

c) Elon Musk is an avid reader. When asked how he learned to build rockets, he said, “I read books.”

d) Mark Zuckerberg resolved to read a book every two weeks throughout 2015.

e) Oprah Winfrey selects one of her favorite books every month for her Book Club members to read and discuss.

And these aren’t just isolated examples. A study of 1,200 wealthy people found that they all have reading as a pastime in common.

But successful people don’t just read anything. They are highly selective about what they read, opting to be educated over being entertained. They believe that books are a gateway to learning and knowledge.

Successful people tend to choose educational books and publications over novels, tabloids, and magazines. And in particular, they obsess over biographies and autobiographies of other successful people for guidance and inspiration.

There are many examples of successful people dropping out of school or foregoing a formal education, but it is clear that they never stop learning.

And reading is a key part of their success!!!

Further reading: https://qz.com/668514/if-you-wan ... ous-reading-habits/

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2017 01:04 AM | Show all posts
My personal favourite motivational books are listed below. You may search and read it.

1) Think and Grow Rich

2) Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

3) The Automatic Millionaire: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2017 01:10 AM | Show all posts
And please don't forget that the first word of the Qur’an revealed to the Prophet was...

Read!!!

It was the first command in Islam. Every man should read. Before ordaining prayers and fasting, before giving details of the creed and the law to be revealed, Allah said “Read”

The Qur’an is the only holy book that opens with this word and command. It is a great honor to knowledge and to the learned that the first word in our religion should be a command to read and acquire knowledge. The verse specifies the kind of knowledge to be acquired initially: Read!

~ Surah Al-Alaq verses 1-5

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2017 02:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Today a READER
Tomorrow a LEADER

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2017 03:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Agree. Reading is good. In science, reading is like an exercise to your brain.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-12-2017 04:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Reading is like dreaming with open eyes

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2017 04:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
reading

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-12-2017 07:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I read a lot.tp novel.can i be rich reading novel? I read Cecilia ahern, jodi picolt, Sidney sheldon, John Grisham, Nicholas spark etc.

Encik ulat buku mohon lapor diri. @ipes2

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2017 07:57 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by noraidil_06 at 19-12-2017 07:58 PM
WhiskeyScotch replied at 19-12-2017 12:53 AM
Yes, I completely agree with the statement above. If you want to be rich start reading. Most of the  ...

Lucky at least i do read  biographies. I read bio about Richard brenson but all i remember about him is he snacth someone's wife n marry her.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2017 07:57 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
WhiskeyScotch replied at 19-12-2017 01:10 AM
And please don't forget that the first word of the Qur’an revealed to the Prophet was...

Read!!! ...

Very well said whiskey

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2017 09:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ipes2 at 24-12-2017 11:38 PM
noraidil_06 replied at 19-12-2017 07:52 PM
I read a lot.tp novel.can i be rich reading novel? I read Cecilia ahern, jodi picolt, Sidney sheldon ...

hadoi penat nyer dlm ward nih

mekasih tag i
oh i suka sidney sheldon n john grisham
tapi most of buku yg i baca r nonfictions
fictions bagus actually kembangkan minda

no u cant be rich by reading novels (edit)
u can be rich by writing one..cedok idea sana sikit sini sikit wat 1 novel kowkow.. sure laku

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2017 09:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ipes2 replied at 19-12-2017 09:25 PM
hadoi penat nyer dlm ward nih

mekasih tag i

I suke tulis puisi.novel blm la.i tulis merepek kt forum pn ok

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2017 02:04 AM | Show all posts
noraidil_06 replied at 19-12-2017 07:57 PM
Lucky at least i do read  biographies. I read bio about Richard brenson but all i remember about ...

Hahaha. Moral of the story, jangan rampas hak orang iaitu bini orang seperti Richard Branson. Berdosa!  Setiap buku yang kita baca, pasti akan ada ilmu dan pengajarannya. Kalau membaca buku tak dapat memberi kita kekayaan dari sudut harta, we have to ensure that membaca buku dapat memberi kita kekayaan dari sudut adab, budi pekerti dan rohani.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2017 04:10 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Reading is food for the soul & the intellect!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2017 10:33 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Reading is dreaming with open eyes

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-12-2017 12:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
WhiskeyScotch replied at 19-12-2017 01:10 AM

Read!!! ...

Well said.. for me bile bace buku ni mcm sejenis terapi... we r focus when read a book... plihan jenis buku pn berubah ikut peningkatan usia...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2017 08:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
“A house without books is like a room without windows.”

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2017 01:00 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
On d fence.. hahaha

Alip sukri, bamjat ngan tokvid kayo jahh.. xnmpk ade mase membaca pong!! Hehee ini pendapat bodoh iols laaa...

In the other hand, mmg membaca membuatkan kita kaya ilmu.. tgklah professor2 kita.. bkn shj kaya ilmu, tapi berharta jua..

Ini ke mksudnya?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-12-2017 11:16 AM | Show all posts
sheqim replied at 22-12-2017 12:00 AM
On d fence.. hahaha

Alip sukri, bamjat ngan tokvid kayo jahh.. xnmpk ade mase membaca pong!! Hehe ...

Astro Gempak...

Pengasas kosmetik D’herbs Holdings (M) Sdn Bhd Datuk Aliff Syukri Kamarzaman, berkongsi pengalaman enam bankrap dan tidak tahu berbahasa Inggeris dalam buku autobiografinya, Bermula Sebuah Kisah.

Aliff Syukri yang turut terkenal dengan panggilan ‘Abang Terlajak Laris’ ini turut mendedahkan menghidap disleksia.

“Tidak ramai yang tahu sisi hidup saya yang tidak tahu berbahasa Inggeris dan disahkan disleksia.

“Disleksia bukannya satu penyakit, tetapi merupakan salah satu gangguan dalam pembelajaran dan mempunyai masalah untuk membaca dan menulis,” katanya kepada Astro Gempak.

Menurut Aliff Syukri, dia menulis sendiri buku setebal 175 muka surat dan mengambil masa enam bulan untuk menyiapkan catatan kehidupan peribadi dan suka-duka kehidupannya sebelum bergelar jutawan.

“Bukan mudah untuk saya bertapak dalam dunia perniagaan selepas melalui pengalaman enam kali bankrap serta disamun ketika mempromosikan produk rumah ke rumah.

“Tujuh tahun saya membina empayar perniagaan untuk bergelar jutawan bukan sesuatu yang mudah, pelbagai pengalaman dilalui yang orang ramai tidak tahu.

“Disebabkan itu, saya terfikir untuk menerbitkan buku yang dianggap ‘diari’ ini sebagai tatapan dan sumber inspirasi kepada orang ramai terutama mereka yang bercita-cita mahu bergelar usahawan,” katanya dalam sidang media selepas Pelancaran Buku Autobiografi Bermula Sebuah Kisah di Pesta Buku Antarabangsa Kuala Lumpur di Taman Ekspo Pertanian Malaysia Serdang (MAEPS), baru- baru ini.

Katanya, buat kali pertama dia sudi berkongsi sisi hidupnya dengan masyarakat umum mengenai kenangan zaman kecil, suka duka dan rahsia perniagaan, kisah rumah tangga dan segala kenangan serta pengalaman dicoretkan dalam buku berharga RM30 terbitan Kristal Publishing itu.

Menurutnya, dia turut membongkar rahsia dan tip kejayaan membina empayar perniagaan sehinggalah memiliki sebuah Wisma D’Herbs bernilai RM25 juta, tiga perniagaan spa, 45 kedai jamu dan 200 aset perniagaan lain.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 10:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099202 second(s), 66 queries .