Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: fliphair8

[ENGLISH SERIES] THE GOOD DOCTOR (US)

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 13-1-2018 12:26 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
zu_nia replied at 13-1-2018 12:01 AM
Baru lepas layan ep8.marathon for today since ep1 hehehe he is so cute. But for me macam menjadi jea ...

Yeah....i like the way melendez treats him...glassman sometimes can be overprotective....he's more like a father....cant wait for next epi eventhough i dah layan some parts here and there kat youtube....plus i suka layan his interview coz of his english accent and voice....oh my...sexy for such a cutie....

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-1-2018 12:37 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dr kalu tu ada iras remy ishak
Cute jer shaun.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2018 12:53 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
zu_nia replied at 13-1-2018 12:01 AM
Baru lepas layan ep8.marathon for today since ep1 hehehe he is so cute. But for me macam menjadi jea ...

Aah menjadi sbb kdg2 i menyampah ngan muka tersengih2 dia tu..hihihi..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2018 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Victorioussss replied at 11-1-2018 06:54 PM
Setakat ni baru e11. I collect dari e1.
Since e9 shaun dh tak cakap mcm robot. Maybe ade viewers kt ...

love House Md

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2018 07:21 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kosukeconan replied at 18-1-2018 02:39 PM
love House Md

Sarcasm to the max! Olivia wilde sangat hnnggghhh!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2019 08:19 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-9-2019 08:22 AM | Show all posts
https://en.businesstimes.cn/articles/118337/20190908/the-good-doctor-season-3-reveals-shauns-two-love-interests-and-tension-inside-st-bonaventure.htm
'The Good Doctor' Season 3 Reveals Shaun's Two Love Interests And Tension Inside St. BonaventureFacebookTwitter[url=]Print[/url]MailRSS
By Stacy Pantoja
Sep 08, 2019 04:57 PM

WARNING: This article contains spoilers and predictions for The Good Doctor Season 3. Read at your own risk.

For many weeks now, teasers for The Good Doctor Season 3 have become quite apparent all over the media. And with its arrival in the next few weeks, it is not surprising why the show has been very active in dropping these materials.

When the second season concluded, a lot of things happened in almost all of the main characters. And one of the most significant events is when Shaun finally found the courage to ask Carly out on a date.

With this at hand, it only goes to show that Shaun's love life will be very much featured in the next season. Express UK claims that his life, including, especially his search for the "one," will somehow be the focal point of the third season.

While Carly and Shaun's date is already established to happen in the early episodes, it has been revealed that The Good Doctor Season 3 will also explore Shaun's possible love interests. As it happens, there are a lot of people who "ship" the Shaun-Lea relationship.

Series producer, David Shore, revealed that this relationship could happen. And considering the fact that the "audience" wants to see this path, which also applies to himself, Shaun and Lea can become a thing.

Another couple who will play an integral role in The Good Doctor Season 3 is Dr. Melendez and Dr. Lim. As reported by Good Housekeeping, the relationship will take a huge dive on the drama in the next season. This is because Dr. Lim was promoted and named as the St. Bonaventure's new Chief of Surgery in the second season finale.

Quite obviously, Dr. Melendez will be under her. And the tension between the two will be very evident, which is revealed to negatively impact everyone in the hospital. David Shore also explained that three things might happen because of this.

It's either one of them will resign, or the couple will decide to end the relationship for good. As for the third option, they would go back to "lying" to everyone. And whatever the case, things will not end well for the two doctors.

So far, these are the most recent major details that have been disclosed ahead of the new season's premiere. And things will surely be much clearer once The Good Doctor Season 3 arrives on September 23, on ABC

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2019 08:26 AM | Show all posts
https://popculture.com/tv-shows/2019/09/08/the-good-doctor-boss-previews-shaun-first-date-thing-dont-go-perfectly/
'The Good Doctor' Boss Previews Shaun's First Date: 'Things Don't Go Perfectly'
[size=1.125]The Good Doctor Season 3 will pick up right where the shocking Season 2 finale left off back in March. Freddie Highmore's Dr. Shaun Murphy will be going out on his first date with pathologist Dr. Carly Lever and things will not go perfectly. Then again, few things go perfectly for Shaun on his first try.

[size=1.125]“Things don’t go perfectly,” showrunner David Shore told TVLine. “How [Shaun] reacts to that, and how he reacts going forward, is going to be an ongoing [storyline].”
[size=1.125]Shore teased that early episodes this season will explore "the nuances of relationships, and the artificiality of relationships… that Shaun sees through."
[size=1.125]Meanwhile, Dr. Audrey Lim (Christina Chang) will have to take a more upfront, "political" role as the new chief of surgery at St. Bonaventure Hospital. Lim took over in the Season 2 finale after Dr. Jackson Han (Daniel Dae Kim) was fired.

[size=1.125]Dr. Aaron Glassman (Richard Schiff) will also take on a new role at the hospital "in a slightly different capacity," Shore explained. Glassman battled cancer throughout Season 2, but was declared cancer free after Shaun pushed him to seek treatment. Shore said Glassman and Debbi Wexler (Sheila Kelley) will get married in a "unique" wedding ceremony, but not before they learn more about each other.
[size=1.125]Dr. Neil Melendez's (Nicholas Gonzalez) team will get more opportunities to lead surgical procedures themselves, Shore teased. This will spark a competition between Dr. Morgan Reznik (Fiona Gubelman) and Dr. Alex Park (Will Yun Lee).
[size=1.125]“As you get more senior, the stakes become higher,” Shore told TVLine. “It’s going to be a challenge for all of them, including Shaun.”
[size=1.125]It's clear that Carly will play a big role in Season 3. Back in July, TVLine reported that Jasika Nicole, who plays Carly, was promoted to series regular.
[size=1.125]In the Season 2 finale, Shore and the writers played a trick on fans, many of whom wanted to see Shaun and his roommate Lea (Paige Spara) date. However, the last scene in the episode showed Shaun showing up at Carly's house to ask her out.

[size=1.125]“The audience wants to see Shaun with Lea [together], and I kind of do, too, but we’ll see where that goes,” Shore teased in another TVLine interview. “At a certain point, I was going, ‘Oh, the audience is going to hate me for not having him ask Lea out,’ but then I thought just seeing him ask anybody out — and Carly is someone we care about, and somebody who cares about Shaun — is going to be a lovely victory. All [of those romantic pairings] are on the table and continue to be on the table as we go forward.”
[size=1.125]Tamlyn Tomita, who stars as St. Bonaventure Hospital Board chairwoman Allegra Aoki, will be a recurring star in Season 3. She started off as a series regular, but only appeared in half of Season 2's 18 episodes.
[size=1.125]Good Doctor finally returns on Monday, Sept. 23 at 10 p.m. ET on ABC.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-2-2020 09:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ala ada season 3 ke? I dah potong astro kat mana nak tengok ni

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2020 04:40 PM | Show all posts
i dah tgk season baru..pasal covid...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2020 09:41 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Season 4 ni pasal covid okay lah. Dr Mendelez xde dh.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2021 01:27 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I baru je tengok cerita ni kat Netflix. Sedih ye, tiap2 episod nangis sebab kesian dekat Shaun
Dalam cerita ni suka tengok Dr Melendez, handsome, suara sedap pastu surgeon pulak tu

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2021 05:01 PM | Show all posts
soulskull replied at 8-2-2020 09:17 PM
Ala ada season 3 ke? I dah potong astro  kat mana nak tengok ni

bflix.to

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2021 05:02 PM | Show all posts
rasanya tengok separuh untuk season 1 then stop
then terus lupa
dah add next list untuk tonton semula

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2021 11:59 AM | Show all posts
Naatasha replied at 20-7-2021 01:27 AM
I baru je tengok cerita ni kat Netflix. Sedih ye, tiap2 episod nangis sebab kesian dekat Shaun

i baru habis tgk season 3 semlm..nape derang mati kan melendez huhuhuhu

dah la heols selalu je putus cinta ...nasib je dia tk jd dgn si claire tu

shaun tu boleh pulak dgn lea, dah la attitude lea tu i tk suka, i lagi suka carly wpun tk secantik lea

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2021 08:08 PM | Show all posts
yang ini bagus

豚肉

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-7-2022 07:36 PM | Show all posts
Not a bad serial about an autistic doctor and his difficulties in life

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2022 07:37 PM | Show all posts
Watch the series with this actor - Hotel Bates

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2022 06:39 PM | Show all posts
Edited by livingstone138 at 22-8-2022 07:05 PM

I think a good doctor has great power of thought that's why he observes his patient properly. What do you say about it?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-9-2022 12:43 AM | Show all posts
I will surely give it a try. Thank you for explaining it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

16-4-2024 01:42 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.773751 second(s), 43 queries .