CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2377|Reply: 3

How much did the Song-Song couple's wedding cost?

[Copy link]
Post time 11-1-2018 02:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

With Song Joong Ki - Song Hye Kyo's wedding being a hotissue; media outlets in Korea have taken a closer look at the lavish ceremony,more specifically the hefty expenses.

Just how much did it all cost? As many are aware weddingceremonies can be very expensive, from sending out wedding invitations,catering, wardrobe, venue location, and more. Here's an extensive breakdown.

Seoul's Shilla Hotel reception hall is ideal for smallweddings.  The couple had hoped for a private ceremony as they prepared150 online slots Malaysia.  Despite the smallvenue, the expenses were on a much grander scale.  One would need at least70 million KRW ($63,000) to m88 promotion hold a wedding at this venue.
For starters, the star couple prepared an extravagantbanquet for their guests, including fancy meals/side dishes like assortedvegetables, noodles, Tapioca pearl persimmon puree, beef drizzled in black beansauce, and much more.  The total cost was around 200,0000 KRW-300,000 KRW (register w88) per guest.

Onto the expensive bouquet, the bride walked down the aisleholding a bouquet made of May Lillies.  The flowers are said to be a rarefind in Korea and had to be specially imported as they bloom only atspecific times of the year.  Song Hye Kyo's bouquet is said to have cost ahefty price tag of 10 million KRW ($9,000) and was a gift from her friend.
The friend shared a photo of the florals via socialmedia.  "Hye Kyo's bouquet was created by me!  I preparedthe special flowers for my dear friend's precious day with all my heart. I feel so happy and truly honored to be a part of this lovely event."

Now for the wardrobe.  Both Song Joong Ki and Song HyeKyo wore luxury brand, Christian Dior.  Flower arrangements decoratedthroughout the hall ranged up to 50-80 million KRW ($45,000 to $72,000). Tallying up the total wedding expenses to an estimated 200 million KRW($180,000).

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-1-2018 02:59 PM | Show all posts
tak ada sponsor, semua ni sendiri bayar

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2018 03:09 PM | Show all posts
wow thats alot of money

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2018 03:18 PM | Show all posts
level superstar kot... kire kecil la amount nih

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 08:17 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.272543 second(s), 29 queries .