ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2174|Reply: 14

Fazura opens up on wedded bliss... and Fattah's 'teh tarik' craving

[Copy link]
Post time 14-1-2018 01:07 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Fazura opens up on wedded bliss... and Fattah's 'teh tarik' craving
By ZAHARAH OTHMAN
January 12, 2018 @ 6:03pm

LONDON (Fri): For celebrity newlyweds, Nur Fazura Sharifuddin and Fattah Amin, unlike regular couples, their honeymoon is not just all play. Work is still an essential part of their life, as evidenced when they were met in London recently.

Followers of the couple on social media would have found the couple inseparable, devoting every bit of attention to each other.

Fazura however, feels that while she and Fattah are no doubt devoted to each other, they believe that giving each other space is equally important.

“The thing about Fattah is that he is very, very supportive. But he doesn’t suffocate me,” said Fazura during the launch of her beauty product, TruDolly London, recently.

Fazura is the co-founder of the TruDolly beauty range, together with Puteri Intan Zarith Che Rashdi.

Much to the despair of the ladies present for her ‘meet and greet’ event at the Crowne Plaza, London, her dashing young husband was nowhere to be seen as he was at a shoot somewhere else.

“He makes me feel at ease. But he also makes me miss him,” added the new bride, whose co-star in the hit series ‘Hero Seorang Cinderella’ became her real-life hero when they tied the knot recently.

The actress, model and singer, whose products are creating a sensation back home and in neighbouring countries, admitted that when she was away working or with her friends, she would feel the pangs of missing him.

However, she said there would always be the reassurance that he misses her too but he was giving her space, which they believe is healthy in a relationship that is forever scrutinised 24 hours a day – a price they pay for being celebrities.

Fazura said she treasures her independence and appreciates the fact that her husband allows her to pursue her own interests and ventures.

“With marriage, life has changed. I am not alone. I am with someone, who completes me in such a way that I feel so happy. I don’t feel that it’s a burden.

“Fattah is a man who protects me, always makes me feel safe and happy, but at the same time he is also a baby,” she laughed, admitting that “we are very clingy with each other. It’s a good thing I guess.”

Referring to criticism over the couple’s public displays of affection on social media, Fazura who has 3.5 million Instagram followers, said, “I am happy to know that they are so many people who are happy to see us happy. It shows that they have the hearts of happy people. And I think that if we have a problem with seeing other people happy, that says something about our heart. Maybe it’s not very nice, I guess.”

With Instagram, Facebook and other forms of social networking, life for the couple is not unlike being in a goldfish bowl. Nothing escapes the eyes and ears of diehard fans, who in the latest development had jumped to the conclusion that Fazura was pregnant because she was ‘heard and seen’ craving for something.

On another development, the couple’s very real chemistry may not translate to sharing screen time together on television soon.

“I don’t think we are keen to do too much (acting together) because we don’t want people to become sick of us. We also want to protect the sanctity of marriage. However, we will be together again in one or two projects coming soon this year,” she added,

Fazura said she has learnt plenty since becoming a wife, including on how to be more patient and to give and take.

And, she added gleefully, she now knows how to make teh tarik.

“I know how to make teh tarik now. I never had any interest in making teh tarik before. But now when my husband says, ‘I nak teh tarik’, I now ‘tarik’ tea every morning,” she laughed.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-1-2018 06:52 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
morning mel

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2018 07:00 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Good for you! At least now u’ve learn one new skill

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2018 08:45 AM | Show all posts
bagus kaka faz.. ade effort nk memenangi hati suami... kualiti yg jarang ada pada suri rumah masa kini, x kire la artis atau org biase...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2018 08:47 AM | Show all posts
iols sampai ke sudah fail buat teh susu..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2018 09:08 AM | Show all posts
teh tarik

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-1-2018 09:17 AM | Show all posts
taksukapeanut replied at 15-1-2018 08:47 AM
iols sampai ke sudah fail buat teh susu..

alaa senang je babe...

u sukat je like... 1 mug of water then pour in a pan(what ever u call it)

masukkan 2 tea bag... biar mendidih sampai warna dia pekat

pour in susu manis and susu cair sikit (ideal makes a good taste)
better masukkan susu manis sikit... then taste...lepas tu baru susu cair sikit..depen on the colour that u like..nak warna pekat simpan sikit je susu cair tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2018 09:53 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Comel sangat faz dlm igs fattah semalam masa fattah menyakat letak balik bungkusan teh boh Kat rak masa dorg sopping barang2 dapur kot? Nampak faz mcm budak sekolah pulak

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-1-2018 10:32 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i suka teh tarik.ultimate weakness gitu especially time nk eatclean.haha

btw,kat my fav mamak tu teh tarik dia mmg sedap la then 1 day i tanya camana die buat..die kata instead of buat teh pakai air panas, diorg masak teh tu atas api.dlm periuk camtu.air menggelegak diorang masukkan teh.pastu susu pekat and susu cair  sikit.pastu ada satu secret katanya,tambah sikit nescafe.sikittttt je..pastu secubit garam.sikit2 je..kasi hint2 je rasa dia.die kata garam tu kasik teh tu rasa manis2 lemak gitu..i try buat kat rumah menjadi gak la..now i buat teh tarik ikut cara mamak tu je..sedapp

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2018 10:37 AM | Show all posts
pennypond replied at 15-1-2018 10:32 AM

btw,kat my fav mamak tu  ...

Wow! thank you for the tips.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2018 03:33 PM | Show all posts
Faz ni walau dia seorang diva kat luar.. tapi dia tetap act as a wife utk suami dia.. siap potongkan kuku suami lagi.. mcm sangat kontra dengan life dia kat luar..  belajar apa yg suami suka.. ada effort utk tackle hati suami.. dan tak suprise kalau dia pon disayangi mertua nanti.. sbb jenis2 camni... disenangi ramai

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2018 04:28 PM | Show all posts
talapia replied at 15-1-2018 03:33 PM
Faz ni walau dia seorang diva kat luar.. tapi dia tetap act as a wife utk suami dia.. siap potongkan ...

kan chuols.. nmpk sheols macam sangat moden n urban, tapi bila jadi isteri,, berubah abes karakter.. x mustahil jadi isteri mithali and menantu kesayangan..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2018 07:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
talapia replied at 15-1-2018 03:33 PM
Faz ni walau dia seorang diva kat luar.. tapi dia tetap act as a wife utk suami dia.. siap potongkan ...

yela chuols..sebelum kawen pun kalau jumpa family fattah especially ibu fattah die akan peluk sungguh2..mcm dah lama kenal pulak..tu yang fattah cair tu, cepat2 ikat faz..hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2018 02:55 PM | Show all posts
pennypond replied at 15-1-2018 10:32 AM

btw,kat my fav mamak tu  ...

bagus mamak tu. tak kedekut resepi

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2018 09:45 AM | Show all posts
wehh nak tanye u olls yg karat fattah
bapak fatah tuh amin bin apa?
aku google tak jumpe,kot kot la chuols tawuu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 10:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066137 second(s), 40 queries .