Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4111|Reply: 17

Prince court Medical Center KL- My Kad Negara Malaysia di tulis Maldives

[Copy link]
Post time 16-1-2018 12:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by pompankabaret at 16-1-2018 01:45 PM

Prince courtMedical Center KL- My Kad  NegaraMalaysia di tulis Maldives

Walaupun dahmenang   World’s Best Hospitals in Medical Tourism”tapi servis  amat meragukan
1)     Berdaftar – serah My Kad – tulis negara asal Maldves
2)     Jururawat malas dan tidak beretika – minta pesakit tanggalkan sendiri elektrod stiker dlm badan. Bila dah tanggal, terlupa pula saya tanggal elektrod stiker di sebelah kiri dan kanan sehingga saya diminta ke bahagian x ray utk memeriksa . sampai di bahagian Radiologi, pembantu lelaki meminta saya tanggalkan elektrod stiker. Silap jururawat yg tidak memeriksa .
3)     Filem x ray x ada cuma repot
4)      Memeriksa mata... repot htr  melalui e-mel . konon nya saya kemungkinan ada Glaukoma dan minta saya memeriksa pakar ophthalmologist....semalam saya memeriksa mata di hospital swasta  ...pakar mata memberitahu tiada tanda2 glaukoma dan mata dalam keadaan baik.

Saya tidak akan melawat Prince Court Medical KL lagi....rugi duit RM1800 untuk medical chek up ini...stupid

=========================================================================
Prince court medical center- Malaysian Identity type as Maldives
Having availed myself to a very expensive medical check-up recently at the Prince Court Medical Centre, I would like to express my utmost disappointment with the unprofessional services rendered by your establishment.
I went to the Executive Health Screening Centre for a medical check-up on 10 Jan 2018. I decided to take the full medical check-up which cost RM1,800 after being briefed about the various options available. Having paid quite this hefty sum, I expected nothing but the best services, especially since Prince Court is supposed to be held in high regard internationally.  Unfortunately, what I experienced was one disappointment after another.  In short, I feel short-changed!
Since it was my first visit, the staff at the Registration Counter asked for my Identity card to complete the registration.  Even though I had handed the counter staff my Malaysian Identity Card which clearly showed my nationality as Malaysian and that I had a Malaysian address, the completed registration card indicated that I was from the Maldives. How could your staff commit such a blunder over something as simple as completing a registration card?  If your staff can make such mistakes with regard to information on the registration card, I dread to think what would happen if the patient’s vital medical information were just as carelessly and wrongly recorded.

My second complaint concerns my experience at the treadmill where I was attended to by a Malay nurse.  She affixed several electrode stickers on my body before I started my exercise on the treadmill.  On completing the exercise, she removed only two of the electrode stickers and asked me remove the rest.  Even though I was taken aback by this protocol, I did it anyway.  What I did not realise was that I had missed out two of the electrode stickers. The nurse did not check whether all the electrode stickers had indeed been removed from my body before announcing that the test was completed.  I was just told to put on my shirt and to proceed to the Radiology department for my X-ray.  While I was removing my shirt, the male assistant noticed the electrode stickers still attached to both the right and left sides of my body.  My question is this: Are female/Muslim nurses exempted from touching a male body?  Why didn’t she check to see whether all the electrode stickers had been removed?  Is it standard operational procedure that nurses do not remove electrode stickers or check whether they have been removed completely? If such a policy is practised at Prince Court Medical Centre, the public should be informed so that they can decide whether they should go elsewhere to seek more professional medical services.  
My third complaint is in regard to the fact that I was given only the X-ray report but not the X-ray film.  Is it a standard procedure by Prince Court to withhold the X-ray film of patients?  
My fourth complaint the male toilet located nearby Out patience registration counter level 1-lobby 2. The toilet smelly  and not in good condition.
To conclude, I would just like to give my feedback for what it is worth to the top management of Prince Court.  Your medical centre certainly does not deserve the accolades it has received. Perhaps at one time your establishment might have outshone others, but it looks like you are now just resting on your laurels.  What happened to me during my very expensive medical check-up had indeed been an eye-opener and the public should be forewarned.  Perhaps the Medical Travel Quality Alliance should be given some appropriate feedback so any future award for the “World’s Best Hospitals in Medical Tourism” would be considered with greater care. The reputation of Malaysia ’s medical tourism would surely be tarnished if the management of Prince Court failed to ensure that its staff conducted themselves more professionally.   

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-1-2018 01:09 PM | Show all posts
Hmm.. maybe layanan buruk sebab bayar sendiri pakai cash.. kena bawa medical card company kalau nak treatment terbaik. Lumrah alam.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-1-2018 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Lagubestbest replied at 16-1-2018 01:09 PM
Hmm.. maybe layanan buruk sebab bayar sendiri pakai cash.. kena bawa medical card company kalau nak  ...

dah repot dkt kementerian kesihatan bahagain  perubataan... kes akan di siasat

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2018 02:44 PM | Show all posts
macam tu pun korang jugak yang bangga check in prince court kan

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2018 02:50 PM | Show all posts
sape lg penah terkena?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2018 03:42 PM | Show all posts
prettyuglybabe replied at 16-1-2018 02:44 PM
macam tu pun korang jugak yang bangga check in prince court kan

mstilah bangga, makanan orang terlantar je dah lebih cool dari menu harian kat rumah sendiri. eg: salmon, lasagna, lamb chop, english style breakfast..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 16-1-2018 04:56 PM | Show all posts

cub FB prince court ...ramai komplaint

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2018 01:26 AM | Show all posts
Maldives? Ah what a disappointment. I believe, the clerk must have typed 3-letters from a drop-down menu that would bring several countries into the option bar, including Maldives and Mali. I know this error is correctable quickly and would not reflect on the Medical Service, but in any registration office in any fields, it is at best, categorizable as ''embarrasing''.

While I dont even know that there is such a hospital named Prince Court, (I have never worked in Malaysia, nor have I ever had any 3rd level Medical Educations there; I have heard of KPJ's chain's of Medical Centres tho'), I must admit tho', that leaving ECG electrode points for a patient to remove himself or herself, is quite common here in the West so as not to cause waxing-like effects (Westerners are hairier I suppose) as the stickers need to have perfect connection to the skin to complete the circuit; an assistants removing stickers have had on numerous occasions cause pain and even loss of epidermal layer in isolated cases. In elderly, worse injuries have been seen.

I believe that you have the right to have a copy of your Xray, as this is a private facility (Hospital Prince Court is a private center, right? Correct me if im wrong), as the Center could easily print one out. Here, any private scans will have a copy given to patients, upon request, on a disc (DICOM format).

Dirty toilet? Now, this is never an excuse for this. Hygiene in this area is a symbol of one's service and obligation to its patron, whatever business is the facility is in.

I am disappointed tho about the medical side of things; eventho' it is not deemed a critical opinion, but it is important to give a correct diagnosis. Having or not having glaucoma: you really would want to know.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-1-2018 02:07 PM | Show all posts
Edited by pompankabaret at 17-1-2018 02:15 PM
ipes2 replied at 17-1-2018 01:26 AM
Maldives? Ah what a disappointment. I believe, the clerk must have typed 3-letters from a drop-down  ...

Thanks for the information. u may visit their fb :https://www.facebook.com/PrinceCourtMC/?fref=nf
they claimed won several awards..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-1-2018 02:12 PM | Show all posts

Dpt jawapan dari pihak kementerian    kesihatan tadi:
2.        Setelah  diteliti,  pihak  YBhg   Datuk   perlu   mengendalikan   aduan   tersebut   mengikut tatacara ketidakpuasan hati seperti yang diperuntukkan bawah Seksyen 36, Akta Kemudahan dan Perkhidmatan Jagaan Kesihatan Swasta 1998 [Akta 586] dan Peraturan 40, Peraturan-Peraturan Kemudahan dan Perkhidmatan Jagaan Kesihatan Swasta (Hospital Swasta dan Kemudahan Jagaan Kesihatan Swasta Lain) 2006.
3.        Pihak YBhg Datuk juga perlu mengemukakan maklum balas kepada PENGADU dan sesalinan ke Bahagian ini dalam tempoh 14 hari dari tarikh surat ini, yang mengandungi sekurang-kurangnya —
3.1        keputusan siasatan,
3.2        saranan penyelesaian (sekiranya berkaitan); dan
3.3        hak pengadu untuk merujuk secara bertulis kepada Ketua Pengarah Kesihatan dalam tempoh 14 hari melalui Bahagian Amalan Perubatan, Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia sekiranya pengadu tidak berpuas hati dengan keputusan dan/atau saranan pihak YBhg Datuk,
Sehubungan itu, kegagalan pihak YBhg Datuk mematuhi arahan di atas boleh menyebabkan pihak YBhg Datuk dikenakan tindakan perundangan bawah Akta 586. Perhatian segera pihak YBhg Datuk amat dihargai.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2018 08:10 PM | Show all posts
pompankabaret replied at 17-1-2018 02:07 PM
Thanks for the information. u may visit their fb :https://www.facebook.com/PrinceCourtMC/?fref=nf

ok, noted

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2018 08:11 PM | Show all posts
pompankabaret replied at 17-1-2018 02:12 PM
Dpt jawapan dari pihak kementerian    kesihatan tadi:
2.        Setelah  diteliti,  pihak  YBhg   Datu ...

oh bertempoh ye?
sepatutnya tak
write lah to them
important, so that they can evaluate themselves and improve

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-1-2018 10:24 PM | Show all posts
ipes2 replied at 17-1-2018 08:11 PM
oh bertempoh ye?
sepatutnya tak
write lah to them

I wrote to  Prince court but no reply ...will see how it goes..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2018 01:36 AM | Show all posts
pompankabaret replied at 17-1-2018 10:24 PM
I wrote to  Prince court but no reply ...will see how it goes..

do update us

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-2-2018 11:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by pompankabaret at 1-2-2018 11:14 PM

surat dari Kementerian kesihatan:

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera,
Dengan hormatnya e-mel tuan di bawah bertarikh 29 Januari 2018 adalah dirujuk. Surat Bahagian ini bertarikh 15 Januari 2018 xxxxxx adalah berkaitan.

2.    Bahagian ini ambil maklum, pihak tuan hanya menerima surat yang dimaksudkan pada 26 Januari 2018dan memohon perlanjutan tempoh untuk mengemukakan maklum balas.

Sehubungan itu, kerjasama dan perhatian pihak tuan untuk mengemukakan maklum balas tersebut sebelum 9 Februari 2018  kepada PENGADU dan sesalinan ke Bahagian ini adalah amat dihargai.
Sekian, terima kasih.
Ketua Penolong Pengarah
Unit Aduan
Sektor Penilaian Perkhidmatan
Cawangan Kawalan Amalan Perubatan Swasta
Bahagian Amalan Perubatan
Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia

-------
Surat dari prince court

PRINCE COURT MEDICAL CENTRE – MALAYSIAN IDENTITY TYPE AS MALDIVES (NO. KES: 13/18)

Dengan hormatnya, merujuk kepada perkara di atas dan dengan surat yang kami terima dengan rujukan xxxxx  yang bertarikh 15hb Januari 2018.
Sebagai makluman, kami akan memohon agar mendapat kelulusan bagi mengemukakan penjelasan berkaitan kepada pihak Puan Dr di dalam tempoh 14 hari daripada tarikh penerimaan kami iaitu pada26hb Januari 2018. Bersama ini disertakan salinan surat permohonan kami untuk tindakan selanjutnya pihak Puan Dr.
Untuk sebarang persoalan dan kerjasama, diharap agar pihak Puan Dr dapat menghubungi En. Azrai Torji (Eksekutif Kanan, Pematuhan dan Perlesenan) di talian 012-3247266.
Sekian, pihak kami juga ingin mengucapkan ribuan terima kasih terhadap kerjasama dan nasihat yang diberikan daripada pihak Puan Dr.

Salam Hormat

Yang Benar,

---------------------------------------------------

sebab saya ke prince court:
iklan "
World’s Best Hospitals in Medical Tourism"
luar nampak 5 bintang
hakikatnya, semua mengelirukan...
saya tidak akan ke prince court lagi...
Indah kabar daripada rupa.

mungkin saya akan saman prince court dan agen luar negara yg mempromosi  prince court kononnya
World’s Best Hospitals in Medical Tourism

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2018 05:40 AM | Show all posts
pompankabaret replied at 1-2-2018 11:12 PM
surat dari Kementerian kesihatan:

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera, Dengan hormatnya e-mel t ...

so it justs goes round and round
hope u dont get too much headache out of all this
i really would like to see the final outcome

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-2-2018 11:22 AM | Show all posts
ipes2 replied at 2-2-2018 05:40 AM
so it justs goes round and round
hope u dont get too much headache out of all this
i really woul ...

I also lodged complaint the company offer this misleading award to  Prince court Medical center. Here is their response:

Dear Mr. .......
    Thank you for your        email. We welcome your comments and knowing about your        experience. We will review this with the hospital.

Hospitals are not        static institutions. Management changes, budgets change, and        staff and doctors change. We try to reflect these changes when        we announce our list each year. Please see the 2017 list of "Top        10" hospitals.
    Sincerely,
    Caroline

Caroline Bodanis
              Services Director

Medical Travel Quality Alliance https://www.mtqua.org              

Medical Tourism Certification --- https://www.mtqua.org/medical-tourism-certification/
              World's Best Hospitals For Medical Tourists --- http://www.worldsbesthospitals.net
              Best Practices in Medical Tourism --- https://www.mtqua.org/best-practices-in-medical-tourism/
              Newsletter Inside Medical Travel --- https://www.mtqua.org/category/medical-travel-quality-blog/

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2018 06:07 AM | Show all posts
pompankabaret replied at 2-2-2018 11:22 AM
I also lodged complaint the company offer this misleading award to  Prince court Medical center. H ...

hmmm
so lets see if they will change for the better
i hope they do
as they are a major company

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Kesihatan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 03:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079265 second(s), 46 queries .