Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: babynina30

Datin Vivy Sofinas Yusof dan dakies sekalian alam v3

Close [Copy link]
Post time 27-3-2018 03:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
drelily replied at 27-3-2018 10:27 AM
column tu i tot utk profesional purposes ie promote bisnes ke apa. ni dah buat pengumuman pregnant b ...

+1
working middle class alot to think nak plan for additional pregnancy
More than just dealing with weak body and work stress huhu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2018 04:58 PM | Show all posts
tahniah untuk tin v... i tak ada duck2 yg mahal ni, just suka baca sharing dia kat blog

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2018 06:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Vivy as a woman who has gone through bleeding twice and had to be bed ridden for almost the entire duration of my pregnancy i would like to say i sm bloody offended by your article .. whatever la okay. No one thinks pregnant women are weak not the men in my life, not my bosses not my mates. In fact they think of the contrary. It is you who think they are weak because u say so in the article urself.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2018 06:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sorry not gonna support this woman’s bisness .. baik aku support zara. Tak menyakitkan hati. Btw the medicine tht the doc prescribed does not work for all women okay.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2018 08:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
faint_heart replied at 27-3-2018 06:28 PM
Vivy as a woman who has gone through bleeding twice and had to be bed ridden for almost the entire d ...

i feel for u.. i guess it's true that women are a woman's biggest enemy in her workplace.
yg byk memahami adalah golongan lelaki..
jgn suruh pregnant woman lawan hormon mengandung, mmg tak mampu. lawan perasaan yes,  tak kira lah marah ka sayang ka benci ka.
hormon mengandung bila mengganas, kena terima sbb x de ubat. tu sbb ramai dpt alah.

tinvy dan para bosses yg sama fahaman kena la give and take for the sake of a living human being growing inside them.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2018 09:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kenelah keerje kuat... bonus menanti...gaji die menanti...bukan sikit2 gaji die..bonus die...haha... kalau tak work for it...mmg xpakailah handbag mahal2...hahaha...yg limited edition bagai...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-3-2018 09:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by joyahbawang at 27-3-2018 09:52 PM
faint_heart replied at 27-3-2018 06:28 PM
Vivy as a woman who has gone through bleeding twice and had to be bed ridden for almost the entire d ...

Thanks for putting into words what i feel. I went through a rough pregnancy and one miscarriage and honestly that article was a bit hurtful.

Quote:
Oh, when karma hits, it hits hard. No, I cannot lose. I need to win this. I have to remember the words I used to tell others. I need to take charge and get Vivy back.

The impression i get is she's only pulling herself together sebab dia dah perlekehkan orang dulu bukan macam nak bagi kata semangat ("remember the words i used to tell others") so dia tak nak malu. Ye lah macam dah ludah nak jilat balik, mengata orang dia pun sama.

Entah lah maybe iols emo lebih tapi it is so off putting to pass judgement on people when you dont even know what they're going through. Just because she was pregnant tak bermaksud her experience 100% sebijik ngan orang lain. Dah lah dengan daniel and mariam pregnancy senang pastu ada maid driver bagai. Senang lah cakap.

Oh and i dont think karma hit her hard enough. Kalau still boleh pakai makeup, heels tu ok lagi lah tu. She just had a few rough days lah kot which is super normal. Not a rough pregnancy.

I literally muntah everytime i see my face cleanser, powder, shower gels, perfumes etc. Kalau dekat office ke mana2 tiba2 teringat perfume pun terus berair2 mata tahan loya kembang tekak. Sudahnya memang takde lah nak makeup and dress up all. Tak campur lagi kena inject and makan ubat pasal continuous bleeding. Dengan sciatica nya jauh sekali lah nak pakai heels.

So tinvy u probably had the best of intentions to... i dont know "power women up" or something.. but u still come across as cocky and condescending.

Maaf lah hakak emosi sikit malam ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2018 10:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
joyahbawang replied at 27-3-2018 09:49 PM
Thanks for putting into words what i feel. I went through a rough pregnancy and one miscarriage  ...

I love love love ur ulasan. Mmg iols pon tak leh take positive article dia tu!!! Even i pregnant pon smooth je. I tetap rasa offended dgn article dia tu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2018 10:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks for putting into words what i feel. I went through a rough pregnancy and one miscarriage  ...

baca citer uols, terus teringat betapa bencinya i dgn bau perfume laki masa pregnant.
dah la deria bau pregger mmg kuat, duduk sebatu pun boleh bau lg. pastu muntah, hidup tepi toilet aje.
semua bau tak leh terima. mekap, losyen, sabun semua tolak tepi.
rasanya i boleh keje kat airport jd drug sniffer kalau boleh minus the constant muntah.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2018 10:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by faint_heart at 27-3-2018 10:27 PM

Thanks for agreeing .. mine was really bad. I vomitted so badly sampai it caused a tear in my uterus yg mmg dah sedia ada x kuat. Mcm u ckp i was also injected multiple times and mkn ubat for 6 months just to save the featus/baby.. but nevermindla tu. Benda da lepas pun.

I think she could hv worded the article better. Instead of saying women! Buck up its all in the mind and simply shrugging off our struggles as mere inconviniences .. she should hv said .. i understand your struggles, it will pass, there are many ppl, avenues that can support you and that you are not alone.

Imagine if i say, vivy you tak pun bfeed si mariam tu dua tahun .. 3 bulan pun cukup ke? You manjang xde je dlm life dia patut anak you spoilt .. so how?? All women are trying their best .. why must she wrote as if we are weak and making excuses when we are pregnant .. believe me no one would intentionally nak sakit la! Dah la article tu satu mesia baca sia2 je org igt pompuan ni kejenye cari alasan je .. this is not empowering women okay

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2018 10:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dia ni reminds me if nini si yoga instructor tu yg skali pukal ckp klau kita jaga badan xde toxic etc misti xde morning sickness .. amboi betsyukur je la Allah bg kemudahan. Xpayah nk insinuate yg sakit muntah2 9 bulan tu badan bertoxic

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2018 10:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
faint_heart replied at 27-3-2018 10:26 PM
Thanks for agreeing .. mine was really bad. I vomitted so badly sampai it caused a tear in my ut ...

True true. The article should have been written with more empathy, ni macam kau ialah benchmark and if u can do it orang lain pun patutnya boleh and siapa yang not like that ialah weak and saja cari alasan.

Ala macam time love vivy tu she said about her staff sakit perut nak mc and dia demam pun masuk office tu. That time pun dah terasa how annoying she was, now lagi lah. Ugh can u not compare urself to others and belittle them.

But like i said, this is the impression that i get. She probably meant to be supportive and nak bagi semangat but lol sumpah tak jadi.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2018 10:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kekgebu replied at 27-3-2018 10:04 PM
I love love love ur ulasan. Mmg iols pon tak leh take positive article dia tu!!! Even i pregnant p ...

Thanks babe!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2018 11:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Muigads!!! Vivy sounds so much like a makcik bawang. She reminds me of my own aunty who said my cousin was a lembik pregnant woman because she had a really bad case of morning sickness and since she finally got pregnant at 40, of course la jaga berabis and she chose to be in bed most of the time. Aunty bawang felt superior just because she did not encounter any problems during her 7 pregnancies. I got so fed up with her sampai I cakap, Kalau aunty boleh naik gunung masa pregnant, tak semestinya orang lain pun boleh! Have some empathy la woman oiiiiii

And this is coming from someone who's not married yaaa....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2018 11:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
faint_heart replied at 27-3-2018 10:26 PM
Thanks for agreeing .. mine was really bad. I vomitted so badly sampai it caused a tear in my ut ...

I pun rasa 'empowering women' yg dicanang2 by her all this while is a BS bila baca article dia..

Eventhough i x penah pregnant, but saying pregnant women are weak is plain rude. Mana ada org mintak nak sakit and nak susah esp bila preggy kan? And cara dia compare pregnancies amongst women pun nmpk mcm bod**. Hello, our favorite food pun different, apatah lg pengalaman mengandung!

Mcm ni ka mindset orka yg spoilt? Or kiasu?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2018 11:10 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
fairy_fairy replied at 27-3-2018 11:01 PM
Muigads!!! Vivy sounds so much like a makcik bawang. She reminds me of my own aunty who said my cous ...

You are truly a class act .. tq for supporting other women and not finding reason to put ppl down

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2018 11:10 PM | Show all posts
mrsjones replied at 27-3-2018 08:37 PM
i feel for u.. i guess it's true that women are a woman's biggest enemy in her workplace.
yg byk ...

I beg to differ abt men being more sympathetic

Aku kena placenta praevia so kena bedrest dari 6 months sampai delivery. Boss aku lelaki punya lah bengang mcm lah kalau aku takde tempat kerja aku akan lingkup. Padahal aku officer biasa jer dan tempat kerja aku ramai staff.Aku ambil unpaid leave sebb hospitalization leave 60 hari tak cukup. Lepas dah bersalin and maternity leave , aku balik kerja terpaksa tadah telinga kena perli sampai bertahunlah juga.

Kalau tak ada labour law , rasanya dia dah sack aku dah.

Maybe case aku ni agak rare.

Bagi lady boss mcm vivy, aku tengok dia pentingkan productivity and bottom line above everything else. Empathy falls behind, tak kisah lah perempuan pregnant or lelaki yg sakit. Work comes first. Kau nak kerja kat FV , ikut cara aku. Kalau tak, pegi cari kerja tempat lain.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2018 11:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
primadonia replied at 27-3-2018 11:02 PM
I pun rasa 'empowering women' yg dicanang2 by her all this while is a BS bila baca article dia..

Rasanya ni prangai tak memahami kepayahan org lain. I rasa dia x cukup practice bab ni growing up .. mumgkin dia x didedahkn dgn masalah2 org lain .. so dia ingat mudah je .. semua org pun mcm dia. You imagined la lahir2 pun dah kaya .. dah 20 tahun washing machine pun x reti guna .. masak2 ni renyeh untuk dia .. maid and driver all her life .. kuku pun mil yg potong .. nak expect faham msian women’s struggles? We do not hv maids, we do not have drivers .. some of us do not even hv parents anymore ..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2018 11:20 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Incanto replied at 27-3-2018 11:10 PM
I beg to differ abt men being more sympathetic

Aku kena placenta praevia so kena bedrest dari 6 ...

It’s a bit ironic though because her whole biz set up and revenue is generated by women yg adore and respect her .. klau stakat quality barang dia jual .. mehhhh byk lagi brand lain yg better .. even zalora pun bg refund duit x mcm fv store credit je

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2018 11:20 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
faint_heart replied at 27-3-2018 11:10 PM
You are truly a class act .. tq for supporting other women and not finding reason to put ppl down

Hormone menggila before period pun iols dah kalah apalagi hormone changes time pregnant. Tu jer lah yang I selalu ingat whenever I have the inclination to think like Vivy.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 10:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.537540 second(s), 43 queries .