Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5783|Reply: 11

(SBS - 2018) The Undateables - Nam Goong Min, Hwang Jung Eum, Choi Tae Joon

[Copy link]
Post time 12-3-2018 08:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Lorra2411 at 24-5-2018 07:40 AM

• Drama: The Undateables (English title) / Handsome Guy and Jung-Eum (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Hoonnamjungeum
  • Hangul: 훈남정음
  • Director: Kim Yoo-Jin
  • Writer: Lee Jae-Yoon
  • Network: SBS
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: May 23, 2018 --
  • Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 22:00 (35 minutes / 2 episodes per day)
  • Language: Korean
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Hoon-Nam (Namgung Min) knows about love theoretically, but he rejects falling in love. Jung-Eum (Hwang Jung-Eum) wants to fall in love, but, due to her difficult situation, she gives up on finding love. Hoon-Nam and Jung-Eum meet and develop a relationship romantically.
NotesCast
Namgung MinHwang Jung-EumChoi Tae-JoonOh Yoon-AhJo Dal-Hwan
Hoon-NamJung-EumChoi Joon-SooCoach YangCharlie
Jung Moon-SungNam Kyoung-EubShim Hye-JinLee Moon-SikLee Joo-Yeon
Yook RyongKang Jung-DoGo Eun-NimYoo Seung-RyeolSu-Ji
Additional Cast Members:

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-3-2018 08:55 AM | Show all posts
tak sabar pulak nak tgok drama ni. harap female lead kasi yang best best sikit. hero dah best!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2018 09:46 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Antara fav hero.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-3-2018 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Hwang Jung Eum Confirmed To Reunite With Namgoong Min In New SBS DramaE. Kang March 13, 2018

Hwang Jung Eum and Namgoong Min will be starring in another drama together!

The two actors will be starring in SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Hoon Nam Jung Eum” (romanized title).

“Hoon Nam Jung Eum” is about Hoon Nam, a man who thinks he knows everything about love but refuses to date, and Jung Eum, a diving athlete-turned “relationship helper” who has dreams of love and marriage, but has given them up in the face of reality. It will be directed by Kim Yoo Jin, who who is known for his work on dramas like “Tamra the Island,”

After several weeks since she first received the offer, Hwang Jung Eum confirmed on March 14 that she will be playing the female lead, Jung Eum. The actress explained her decision, saying, “I felt that this is a heartwarming story the first time I read the script. I’m excited to start filming the drama as if I’m about to go on a trip. I want to portray these feelings of excitement to the viewers.” This will be her first drama in two years, after MBC’s “Lucky Romance.”

Namgoong Min previously confirmed that he will be taking on the lead male role, Hoon Nam. He expressed, “I was drawn to the character of Kang Hoon Nam, an expert on the theory of love. Please expect to see another [side of me] that you have not seen before.” This drama will mark the first time in seven years the actor and Hwang Jung Eum will be starring in the same production. They previously worked together on MBC’s “Can You Hear My Heart?” in 2011.

“Hoon Nam Jung Eum” will air in May, following “Return” and “Switch.”

Source (1) (2)

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2018 05:08 PM | Show all posts
x sabar nak tgk citer ni sbb abam min berlakon. Walaupun heroin dia agak kureng utk iols sbb suka jerit2 , tp masa citer she was pretty bolehlah layan . Lagipn iols suka drama genre macam ni
Hwang Jung Eum And Namgoong Min Bicker Over What’s Important In Love For “The Undateables”

Upcoming SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “The Undateables” has dropped a new teaser introducing what’s most important in love.
“The Undateables” is a romantic comedy that tells the love story of Kang Hoon Nam (Namgoong Min), a man who is against romance and thinks he knows everything about love, and Yoo Jung Eum (Hwang Jung Eum), a woman who has always dreamed of love and marriage, but has given up on dating. Namgoong Min and Hwang Jung Eum will be reuniting as the leads for “The Undateables” after working together seven years ago on “Can You Hear My Heart?”
The teaser starts off with Hwang Jung Eum introducing, “The important thing in dating? Sincerity. Loving with a sincere heart.”
Namgoong Min interrupts her to say, “Sincerity? No, dating is about skill. It’s like a business that starts when each others’ qualifications match up
Hwang Jung Eum looks on at Namgoong Min with disgust before confronting him. She remarks, “We have an impressive dating master over here,” before asking him directly, “Excuse me, you’ve never went all in on love before, right?” Namgoong Min assertively replies, “Why would you go all in on love? All that’s left is pain.”
The two then stare each other down and continue to bicker over their different perceptions of love. Hwang Jung Eum pokes fun at Namgoong Min’s lack of experience as she says, “Just by looking at you, I can tell you learned dating through reading.”
“The Undateables” will premiere on Wednesday, May 23 at 10 p.m. KST, and will be available on Viki! Watch the two leads explain love in the teaser below!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2018 10:44 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
both blakon best . cant wait !!! aigo bln ni banyak cite best2 weh

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-5-2018 03:51 PM | Show all posts
da tayang ke?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-5-2018 07:38 AM | Show all posts

dah uolss, dah ada sub. malam tadi tayang. baru nak layan ni. jom tgok

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-5-2018 09:03 AM | Show all posts
Lorra2411 replied at 24-5-2018 07:38 AM
dah uolss, dah ada sub. malam tadi tayang. baru nak layan ni. jom tgok

wuhuuu..pantasss
aiols tggu weekend balik rumah baru download dan marathon
nnt review yach 2 epsd pertama!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-5-2018 09:47 AM | Show all posts
C1k_J4h replied at 24-5-2018 09:03 AM
wuhuuu..pantasss
aiols tggu weekend balik rumah baru download dan marathon
nnt review yach 2 eps ...

insyaAllah, hehe. tak sempat tgok kejap lagi. nak layan kat OneHD malam ni

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2018 08:46 PM | Show all posts
wahhh.... lepas raya nak layan citer ni. kumpul episod dulu. kelakar je tngok rambut nam goong min tu.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2018 11:49 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
heroin cita ni bosan... hero dh best dh

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 12:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.184782 second(s), 38 queries .