CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: babynina30

Datin Vivy Sofinas Yusof dan para duckies V4

Close [Copy link]
Post time 22-5-2018 08:55 AM | Show all posts

try to conceive you. berusaha nak mengandung.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-5-2018 09:01 AM | Show all posts
Sape sempat screenshot caption tinv kat latest gamba kena hug dengan parents tu? Now dah edited, sbb dia reply to one of her followers " i have edited the caption" bila orang tu cakap jangan mention someone name yada yada or address the issue kat caption latets post dia tu

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2018 09:08 AM | Show all posts
-to be fair, tak salah pun status sis vivy tu. she just defended her sister, same like iman's SIL.

-honestly, i have to say, betul maybe iman rasa sgt sedih dgn her miscarrieage, so could be dia dalam keadaan emotional, dia blame fv and vivy for the unfortunate event? and people are attacking vivy in the first place! so if iman or uols rasa sebab keje dekat fv teruk sgt sampai dia miscarriage, like vivy said, there are other pregnant woman working there and they also shared their story.

-gaji 7k as PA is quite high but reasonable for me. If uols rasa x berbaloi then uols kat sini earn how much eh? LOL. Kakak vivy just try to justify bila org judge kerja teruk kat FV, so she need to mention her salary. It's not like iman only earn 2-3k okayyyy. So her salary match her job scope. Kerja sampai malam, work on weekend, PH tu come onnn...FV je keee?? Iman je keeee?? And i believe Iman requested something tu maybe something like work from home or adjustable working hours ke but as boss, bila u buat exemption for one of your staff, u have to think about others too! and when i read iman was exempted from 1 month notice, i think FV dah kind enough la tu.

-I bukan fan vivy. but we have to be fair to judge people.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2018 09:09 AM | Show all posts
mamiary replied at 18-5-2018 05:53 PM
wow duckies!! 10k in 3 hours!!!

perghhhh.. 3,000,000 senang senang jeeeeee

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2018 09:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
labusayong replied at 22-5-2018 09:01 AM
Sape sempat screenshot caption tinv kat latest gamba kena hug dengan parents tu? Now dah edited, sbb ...

Oo.. Dia mention ig aisyah sil iman..so bolehla pembekap privy backup dia kat ig aisyah tu.. U know.. Netizen will bash2.. So setel kje privy..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2018 09:14 AM | Show all posts
kekgebu replied at 22-5-2018 08:49 AM
Sama2 kita tunggu sama ada tok fadza nak post something pasal ni ke tak. Tak kan tok fadza tak join  ...

konfomla join u...tgh susun ayat sat tu...hehehe

i rasa sil iman tu xyah tulis pape kt igs/ig lg dah..kita tgk je fans2 privy ni ye komen

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-5-2018 09:20 AM | Show all posts
Edited by nelly_me at 22-5-2018 09:21 AM

marah btui kakak tinV. i x rasa iman blame the company or tinV pun pasal her miscarriage tu. semua ni start sbb tweet tu je uols. lpas tu habis la semua org korek sana sini, speku sana sini. ujung2 tinV salahkan iman ckp xtau what's her motif smpai brother iman komen kt ig tinV utk backup iman.

dah la buat pangai busuk tu tinV, lama2 nti org tau jugak ur true colour.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2018 09:23 AM | Show all posts
litzy83 replied at 22-5-2018 09:08 AM
-to be fair, tak salah pun status sis vivy tu. she just defended her sister, same like iman's SIL.

Actually Iman did NOT put up any statement blaming FV or Vivy on her miscarriage. In fact she just put up her statement last night on her IG (gambar 3 beautiful scenerys) adequately describing her love for her previous company/boss, just that since shes expecting, she wanted to focus on her health so she resigned.

On the other hand, post kakak Vivy, masya Allah so bitchy, sorry to say. Salary is P&C - she cannot disclose her staff salary in public! It's her staff punya right! Furthermore what is kakak Vivy's position in FV? Is she part of the management team? How did she knows about Iman's salary if she's not in FV management - did Vivy tell her family about her staff punya salary berapa? If so, super unprofessional I would say. Unless Iman herself told Intan then it's a different story.

And then the mengungkit part on freebies etc, well, this one just gets too personal. Such a low class act. I bet Iman herself did not expect this as she has a good relationship with the whole family (as kakak Vivy claimed) and then when this rumor started spreading around, kakak Vivy & Vivy were quick to imply the rumor comes from Iman. IT'S NOT. That's why Iman's SIL put up her IG post to defend Iman, if you see Vivy's replies to her IG post about the 'don't know what other ppl's motives' are' (which abg Iman pun replied saying it does not come from Iman, so no motive from Iman's side) and after this reply baru Iman's SIL put up the IG post.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-5-2018 09:29 AM | Show all posts
mel18 replied at 22-5-2018 09:12 AM
Oo.. Dia mention ig aisyah sil iman..so bolehla pembekap privy backup dia kat ig aisyah tu.. U kno ...

omg jahatnya perempuan itu! Just when i thought she couldnt stoop so low anymore
konon im cool with it, not affected by it tapi keep biting pastu acah jadi victim. hanjeng sangat perangai tinvy ni okay.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2018 09:37 AM | Show all posts
I rasa Iman was actually asking whether or not she could work from home.

I refer to her sister's comment yang bagitau Vivy needed to think of other staff as well, ye la kan if sorang dah mintak and granted pulak tu, the others would probably follow suit. Tu yang Vivy tak allow kot.

So Iman resigned la dah her request was turned down. Sebab tu ke Vivy bengang? Because she thought she'd given everything to Iman yet Iman dengan selamba je tinggalkan FV?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2018 09:38 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sape sempat screenshot caption tinv kat latest gamba kena hug dengan parents tu? Now dah edited, sbb ...

ni u.. hehehhe @labusayong

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2018 09:39 AM | Show all posts
Low class gila company fv/duck ni sampai berapa gaji org,sape jual company stats,sape hasut staff lain berenti n sape tido kat surau time pregnant habis semua kena singkap
So unprofessional the way they handle crisis.ape boleh buat kalau dh founder pun kaki socmed,hp berjahit kat tgn..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2018 09:42 AM | Show all posts
ztlqmr replied at 22-5-2018 09:23 AM
Actually Iman did NOT put up any statement blaming FV or Vivy on her miscarriage. In fact she just ...

ok yup iman didnt mentioned directly she blamed fv and vivy.

vivy's sis statement is bit***? so does iman's sil post. Her post mmg directly accuse vivy and full of anger and hatred. And pls dont forget, Aisyah is the first one who write the post, before come all the vivy's defender and people backing her. What do you expect?
maybe she should not write the post and just wait for Iman to come's up with a statement to clear the air. before her post, people just heard rumours, but her post convince something really wrong between iman and vivy. Because of Aiyah's post, everybody is attacking vivy cause her post clearly potrays vivy as the bad one. she used the word 'snake' and 'hellhole'. If i were vivy or vivy's sis or family i would also be mad!

One's salary is confidential i agreed. but she spilled it already what to say.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2018 09:49 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Ala rugi i x screenshot pg td. Insmpt baca, dia mmg mention aisyah then sambung lg hujah panjang2 bwah tu.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2018 09:54 AM | Show all posts

sketlah u 7K tu.. x taw la klau ade allowance ke ape kan..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2018 09:55 AM | Show all posts
vanillaninja replied at 22-5-2018 09:37 AM
I rasa Iman was actually asking whether or not she could work from home.

I refer to her sister's  ...

i pun rasa benda yang sama. u see, malay bosess nie dia ada satu mind yg , all worker dia must be very loyal . and yes , they akan jd bitter bila staff nak berhenti lagi lagi kalau sejenis mmg dia perah sehabisnya or very good in work. this happend to me once bila i bagitahu my boss i nak quit . turn out he didnt talk to me after that sampai la hari i quit. and ex officemate dkt office lama i ckp, boss i keep mengungkit apa lagi yg tak cukup sampai i berhenti. padahal i quit bcs i cannot fit dh to the work and all.

after all the "so modern minded" yg vivy tunjukkan tak sangka she can turn out to be typical malay boss or should i said mmg nie ke boss kat malaysia nie rasa kalau staff nak quit?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-5-2018 09:56 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Kalau kakak/crony/macai dia nak backup sila buat post di socmed sendiri

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2018 09:57 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ai mcm terpike tau. Kan petang semalam tinV pegi bukak posa dgn family dia. N harusla kakak dia si dee tu ada skali. Possible tak kalau tinV yang reply all comment dekat ig aishah tu guna ig kakak nyaaa?? Kan konon kakak nya tauk semua details gaji iman, n also problem2 kat fv.  

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2018 09:58 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kekgebu replied at 22-5-2018 09:49 AM
Ala rugi i x screenshot pg td. Insmpt baca, dia mmg mention aisyah then sambung lg hujah panjang2  ...

Nah ada dh forumer paste kt bwh tu, iols besarkn sikit ye

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2018 09:59 AM | Show all posts
ztlqmr replied at 22-5-2018 09:23 AM
Actually Iman did NOT put up any statement blaming FV or Vivy on her miscarriage. In fact she just ...

couldn't agree more. dr awal i meng onion kt sini, mmg xde nmpak sepatah pun keluar dr iman bnde buruk2 pasal tinV or FV. Kronologi nye lebih kurang begini:
1. kt sini aritu ada sorang forumer bgtau pasal iman dah quit, lpas tu ada org tnya iman kt ig then iman ckp yes, but i still love the brand.

2. dah tu muncul pulak tweet, yada2, speku sana sini

3. tinV ditanya mcm2 kt ig until tinV ckp xtau ape motif iman (tinV x sebut iman, but hey, everyone knew who she was referring to) , brother iman komen utk backup

4. SIL iman up post utk backup iman, trus la tinV n batallion merempan x tentu arah kt situ.

So sebagai pemerhati bebas yg xde kne mngena dgn entiti tersebut, kita semua boleh rumuskan sape yg bitter dgn sapa. in this case, i xnmpak pun iman turn sour mcm yg kakak tinV ckp tu.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-5-2024 08:02 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.351045 second(s), 44 queries .