CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4746|Reply: 11

Dentistry or Traditional Chinese Medicine??

Close [Copy link]
Post time 9-4-2018 08:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I'm going to end my pre-u soon and I'm now interested in 2 degree courses which are dentistry and traditional chinese medicine...So, can someone pls give me some suggestions or comments about these 2 courses in some aspects? Which is better?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-4-2018 09:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Suster salah bod? Jawapan macam obvious jah. Traditional Chinese medicine tu ada prospect kerjaya dan masa depan ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2018 10:33 PM | Show all posts
Ambil sahaja dentistry dek,, traditional chinese medicine tu macam pseudoscience sahaja?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2018 10:41 PM | Show all posts
kalau bapaknya tabib cina dan anaknya sorang2 siapa lagi mau mewarisi perniagaan bapaknya

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2018 10:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dentistry is quite common nowadays. You may want to find out the potential of the market for this field in this country. Do a survey.

TCM on the other hand is equally great in demand too. But hard work.

Depending on your 'passion' which one would you find more meaningful and happier?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2018 11:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Tcm is not actual medicine ..... and should not be treated ....TCM has undergone some of the most rigorous testing ... manufacturers of chinese herbs do not need to get pre-market approval.....tcm is a bunch of traditional folk remedies.... some codified, almost none standardized in any meaningful way and with any empirically valid results explained via a bunch of nonsense such as qi...it's no more medicine than the homeopathic sympathetic magic bullshit is.......some tcm treatments have some replicable results that exceed the nocebo effect....... where there are actually replicable results........they have typically been incorporated into what is known as medicine..... a.ton of studies have been performed because real medical organizations wanted to find replicable treatments that they could patent and make money off of.......in general........ any modifier on medicine based on traditional practices is what is left over after the actually replicable treatments have been assessed, codified, standardized and validated. This is similar to philosophy and science...... incidentally........

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-4-2018 07:27 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
TCM is interesting.go for it. There is so much more than modern snob science.

Nak mudah, yeah go for dentistry

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2018 07:28 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Which University offer TCM? kat Malaysia ade ke?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-4-2018 07:36 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
If it were me, I'd go for dentistry, unless I'm poised to inherit a thriving TCM practice. Whatever your choice, all the best!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2018 11:46 PM | Show all posts
Good topic for discussion. Due to the currently heavy investment into scientific aspects behind everything, I think it is a safer bet, from career and prestige perspective, to engage in mainstream education and vocation. Go for dentistry. However, the main reason one should choose what one wants to do, is his / her aspiration.

Good luck and all the best.

PS: if you have time, explain to me the branches of TCM.. only if you have time

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2021 06:07 PM | Show all posts
I trust dentisty more!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2021 06:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
noraidil_06 replied at 10-4-2018 07:28 AM
Which University offer TCM? kat Malaysia ade ke?

Chinese Medicine degree kat International Medical University Malaysia

Tapi commonly diorg belajar kat china/taiwan

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Kesihatan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 06:03 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.188014 second(s), 39 queries .