CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 7449|Reply: 37

QUIZ: What Animal Shares Your Personality?

[Copy link]
Post time 12-4-2018 12:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-4-2018 12:41 PM | Show all posts
Shark

You are calm unless provoked.  People can sometimes mistake you for being angry all the time and they cant seem to get too good of a read on you. It's ok, you are on top of the food chain ;). People see you as majestic, a person almost royal. Those are just your looks though, on the inside you are a warrior. Your type has been around since the prehistoric times, there is no beating that.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2018 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Snake

You are exotic. You are beautiful. You are fiery. People KNOW not to push your buttons and know that sometimes the prettiest things are the things that can kill. They don't even have to know you to know that, vibes say a lot. I wouldn't mess with you, even after I thought twice about it.

gulp!!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2018 01:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My result         

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2018 01:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Shark
You are calm unless provoked.  People can sometimes mistake you for being angry all the time and they cant seem to get too good of a read on you. It's ok, you are on top of the food chain ;). People see you as majestic, a person almost royal. Those are just your looks though, on the inside you are a warrior. Your type has been around since the prehistoric times, there is no beating that.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2018 02:47 PM | Show all posts
MONKEY

Man, you cute. Also intelligent. Probably one of the smartest people out there. Watch out Einstein. Literally the whole package. When it comes to aggression you can be passive aggressive, so people generally don't know. But when you're pissed, you're pissed. Everyone knows.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-4-2018 05:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

x

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2018 10:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-4-2018 04:55 PM | Show all posts
My Result:

Cat.

I don't know what scarier....your surreal gorgeous eyes or the fact that I find your hairs in my dinner. It's ok though, you are an amazing person. When someone is down they come to you to find comfort. You can be relied on. Even though you love people, you also find comfort in being alone. You like to relax and avoid stress but when tension arises you have no problem clawing it back down.

Hahaha. Comel.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2018 10:54 PM | Show all posts
Snake

You are exotic. You are beautiful. You are fiery. People KNOW not to push your buttons and know that sometimes the prettiest things are the things that can kill. They don't even have to know you to know that, vibes say a lot. I wouldn't mess with you, even after I thought twice about it.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2018 09:23 AM | Show all posts
Shark

You are calm unless provoked. People can sometimes mistake you for being angry all the time and they cant seem to get too good of a read on you. It's ok, you are on top of the food chain ;). People see you as majestic, a person almost royal. Those are just your looks though, on the inside you are a warrior. Your type has been around since the prehistoric times, there is no beating that

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2018 05:19 PM | Show all posts
Shark

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2018 08:43 AM | Show all posts
Monkey

Man, you cute. Also intelligent. Probably one of the smartest people out there. Watch out Einstein. Literally the whole package. When it comes to aggression you can be passive aggressive, so people generally don't know. But when you're pissed, you're pissed. Everyone knows.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2018 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Snake

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2018 03:14 PM | Show all posts
Anger is your dominant emotion

You lead with anger! You manage to let most things get under your skin and will not hesitate to yell your brains out!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2018 01:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Shark

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-7-2018 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Snake

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2018 12:25 PM | Show all posts
Shark

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2018 10:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cat..huhuu

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2018 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Cat

I don't know what scarier....your surreal gorgeous eyes or the fact that I find your hairs in my dinner. It's ok though, you are an amazing person. When someone is down they come to you to find comfort. You can be relied on. Even though you love people, you also find comfort in being alone. You like to relax and avoid stress but when tension arises you have no problem clawing it back down.

wow... almost accurate

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 09:33 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.092283 second(s), 54 queries .