CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: edoraixora

QUIZ: What Animal Shares Your Personality?

[Copy link]
Post time 14-7-2018 10:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cat..huhuu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-8-2018 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Cat

I don't know what scarier....your surreal gorgeous eyes or the fact that I find your hairs in my dinner. It's ok though, you are an amazing person. When someone is down they come to you to find comfort. You can be relied on. Even though you love people, you also find comfort in being alone. You like to relax and avoid stress but when tension arises you have no problem clawing it back down.

wow... almost accurate

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2018 10:23 PM | Show all posts
Cat

I don't know what scarier....your surreal gorgeous eyes or the fact that I find your hairs in my dinner. It's ok though, you are an amazing person. When someone is down they come to you to find comfort. You can be relied on. Even though you love people, you also find comfort in being alone. You like to relax and avoid stress but when tension arises you have no problem clawing it back down.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2018 12:53 PM | Show all posts
nake
Snake
You are exotic. You are beautiful. You are fiery. People KNOW not to push your buttons and know that sometimes the prettiest things are the things that can kill. They don't even have to know you to know that, vibes say a lot. I wouldn't mess with you, even after I thought twice about it.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2018 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Cat

I don't know what scarier....your surreal gorgeous eyes or the fact that I find your hairs in my dinner. It's ok though, you are an amazing person. When someone is down they come to you to find comfort. You can be relied on. Even though you love people, you also find comfort in being alone. You like to relax and avoid stress but when tension arises you have no problem clawing it back down

Use magic Report

Post time 25-6-2019 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Shark

You are calm unless provoked.  People can sometimes mistake you for being angry all the time and they cant seem to get too good of a read on you. It's ok, you are on top of the food chain ;). People see you as majestic, a person almost royal. Those are just your looks though, on the inside you are a warrior. Your type has been around since the prehistoric times, there is no beating that.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-6-2019 04:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I got shark

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2019 02:00 PM | Show all posts
Snake

You are exotic. You are beautiful. You are fiery. People KNOW not to push your buttons and know that sometimes the prettiest things are the things that can kill. They don't even have to know you to know that, vibes say a lot. I wouldn't mess with you, even after I thought twice about it.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-7-2019 05:07 PM | Show all posts

You are calm unless provoked.  People can sometimes mistake you for being angry all the time and they cant seem to get too good of a read on you. It's ok, you are on top of the food chain ;). People see you as majestic, a person almost royal. Those are just your looks though, on the inside you are a warrior. Your type has been around since the prehistoric times, there is no beating that.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2019 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Shark

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2019 02:09 PM | Show all posts
seriously CAT?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2020 11:01 AM | Show all posts

Monkey

Man, you cute. Also intelligent. Probably one of the smartest people out there. Watch out Einstein. Literally the whole package. When it comes to aggression you can be passive aggressive, so people generally don't know. But when you're pissed, you're pissed. Everyone knows.

siyes la??

x

Use magic Report

Post time 14-3-2020 06:47 PM | Show all posts
Apo ni? X tau nak bangga ke nak gelak

Dah lah puji cute, lepas tu letak gmbr ni..

x

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2020 08:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Shark

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2020 01:46 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
A monkey?hahahahah

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2020 01:47 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mirandanicky1 replied at 14-6-2020 01:46 AM
A monkey?hahahahah

Monkey it is

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-8-2020 09:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Shark

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2020 11:32 PM | Show all posts
Snake

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2020 07:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Jerunggy ko

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2020 11:49 AM | Show all posts
Shark

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 08:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085984 second(s), 43 queries .