CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Adm_Cheng_Ho

Gold Dinar

Close [Copy link]
Post time 9-6-2004 07:18 AM | Show all posts
that is a good link there darsita.. revives old memories and also chance to view DEBMEY's posting skills of the old. nothing new.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-6-2004 07:47 AM | Show all posts
And none of yu guys can debate me. I beat yu then and I beat yu now. Ahahahahahahaha..................

cheers

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 9-6-2004 08:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-6-2004 12:41 AM:
So you mean the whole idea of selling oil in Gold Dinar is to be anti US?

the whole idea of selling oil in gold dinar is not ONLY because being anti USA but it shows that we can deal business without depend so much on USD and we dont want world economy being controlled by uncle sam. Remember George Soros and the way he manipulated our economy? we dont want the same thing happen to us again.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 08:42 AM | Show all posts
{{{And none of yu guys can debate me. I beat yu then and I beat yu now. Ahahahahahahaha..................}}}

the only thing u beat is your meat.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 09:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 2004-6-9 08:14 AM:
the whole idea of selling oil in gold dinar is not ONLY because being anti USA but it shows that we can deal business without depend so much on USD and we dont want world economy being controlled by uncle sam. Remember George Soros and the way he manipulated our economy? we dont want the same thing happen to us again.

This entire idea of using GD is a seriously flawed one. The Arabs have all loose and nothin to gain from it. Thats why everybody ignored Mahathir. They know that Msia will gain at the expense of the arabs if they were to deal in GD.

Soros was not guilty of manipulating the economy and Mahathir was rebuked internationally for making such racist remarks. In the end,he had to backtrack on what he said. What a bloody shame.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 09:31 AM | Show all posts
of course someone so greedy like soros will never  feel guilty of manipulating the economy instead he becomes american hero in the eyes of his country & EU  but u must remember that not the whole world praised him for what he has done otherwise people will not put the blame on him!

he makes asean countries suffer to make sure he can safe his own ass, we all know his trick and wouldnt let someone like him from uncle sam's country plays the same old trick again, the reason why we should'nt depend so much on USD and we should  have variety of currencies to deal with!

[ Last edited by WICKED on 9-6-2004 at 09:32 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-6-2004 09:53 AM | Show all posts
There is no evidence that Soros traded in RM. What Mahathir had done was simply fitnah against a Jew.

Anyway yu fellas sould forget abt GD cos its nothin but fool's talk.

Use magic Report

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 9-6-2004 10:26 AM | Show all posts
If Iraq starts using the euro for oil settlement - then the rest of the gulf states will be embolden

It would have costs them losing millions and makes no financial sense at all. However, theirs at that time is at massive political rift with the US. They've been sanctioned for years & are impoverished. Nothing to lose anyway. Do or die. They die albeit in a much clumsy way.

Arab states are reaping benefits. They couldn't care more for Iraq's plight. They refuse to cooperate with Saddam to help push up oil price by lowering output. Instead, Kuwait (one of them) is over-producing. That's how they went to war. Before any such swing to embrace Euro, we'd have to convince and assure the ruling families of Arab states.

If i were a rich man like buffet -  i would long on euro and short on USD.
btw buffet is doing the same

And Soros is banking on Kiwis NZ Dollar. :bgrin:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-6-2004 10:28 AM | Show all posts
there may not be any evidence that george soros traded in RM. Thank god our country did not  deal with someone greedy like soros during the  crisis otherwise our country will suffer more like thailand & indonesia. Anyway  I heard the rumours that George Soros seemed to be interested to study mahathir's  economic strategy after  Malaysia succeed from Asian financial crisis!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 10:54 AM | Show all posts
The financial crisis shld not be blamed on currency traders cos the govts of Asian countries were greedy and mismanged their economies.
Remember that during the crisis, Singapore and Taiwan were not hit because of its good management.

Use magic Report

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 9-6-2004 11:12 AM | Show all posts
Taiwan was not hit due to its massive foreign reserve. They were attacked but manage to get a hold soon after.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 11:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-6-2004 00:47:
I suggest that the world stop buying oil from countries that wants to sell oil in Gold Dinar cos this currency is worthless out of the Gulf states. It is stupid to hoard GD under such circumstances.

Hahahaha, you think America and the world would ever want to stop buying oil from Arabs?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-6-2004 07:47:
And none of yu guys can debate me. I beat yu then and I beat yu now. Ahahahahahahaha..................

cheers

You did not beat us.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-6-2004 10:54:
The financial crisis shld not be blamed on currency traders cos the govts of Asian countries were greedy and mismanged their economies.
Remember that during the crisis, Singapore and Taiwan were  ...

Wrong. It wasn't mismanagement of funds. It was manipulation by these traders which causes the economy of those open trading Asian tigers such as South Korea to fall. Dr. M was smars and intelligent that he tried unconventional methods and caused the traders and manipulators to be afraid. They stop for now because of the controls by Malaysia. You ought to thank him for saving your SINGAPORE from the crisis.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 12:33 PM | Show all posts
if there wasn't any mismangement, those currency speculators wouldn't have any chance to attack in the first place.
Just look at Singapore, the market and currency is still open and nobody dare to attack us cos they know we are solid.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 02:47 PM | Show all posts
we can make our currency higher than sing & brunei dollar if we want but our government decides to stay as what it is because we want singaporeans go shopping at JB and bruneians go shopping at Miri & Limbang & make sure our ringgit doesnt flow out from our country but instead we let you ppl spend more money at our country..jom mega sales..keh keh keh! isnt it a smart idea from mahathir ???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-6-2004 09:43 PM | Show all posts
Still nobody is foolish enuf to use GD for oil trading as Mahathir suggested. Might as well.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2004 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-6-2004 12:33:
if there wasn't any mismangement, those currency speculators wouldn't have any chance to attack in the first place.
Just look at Singapore, the market and currency is still open and nobody dare t ...

Solid??? You people too were suffering then and you called that solid??? Dr. M did the right thing in closing down the CLOB and saved Malaysia with the controls, thus able to STOP those manipulators off their attacks with those controls in tight!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2004 12:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-6-2004 21:43:
Still nobody is foolish enuf to use GD for oil trading as Mahathir suggested. Might as well.

peace

Well, many had openly supported that idea. Dr. M is a great leader.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2004 08:45 AM | Show all posts
Many? Who? Is Msia selling oil in GD yet? See what a fool yu are? Ahahahahahahaha....................

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

8-5-2024 02:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.475800 second(s), 45 queries .