CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Hindusm ... what do you understand about it?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 22-6-2004 02:33 PM | Show all posts
by Duriant

I still remember what a hindu friend of mine said.
He said "I like hinduism because it gives me second third and so forth chances to redeem myself through rebirth until I reach the final destination..."

Sounds interesting isnt it?

But I did said to him in a jest.. "Hope you are the first birth for the soul and not the 12th thousand... must be tiring.. " hehehe  

Hmph ... IF everyone thinks that the World where we live and grow is a tiring place, this world would have been destroyed a long time ago.

by Truth.8

very confusing lah....just like the tamil & hindi movies.....masalah punya....how can one god....when hindus prays vishnu, braham and shiva

No, it is not. You are the one who refuse to look at it properly. I did ask you a question ... Why did God send His "son" and didn't do the job (for Christianity) Himself? Why did God send Jibrail down to hand the Al Quran to Muhammad when He could do it Himself?

Why must He, who created heaven and Hell and everything thing in between have to reply on others like Jibrail and Jesus to do things?

i also heard these three gods flight each other to show their greatness.... i also heard hindu believed mother god create these three gods....why so confusion in ur faith

In Vishnu Purana, Mahabratha dan Ramayana, there is not conflicts between Vishnu, Shiva and Brahma. Even among the text followed by Shiva followers, there weren't any conflicts.

But I have read several books (especially from new age authors) who in attempt to increase popularity of a diety, bring about stories about battles of Gods.

then who is krishnan??? hindus believed krishnan will come in last day riding a horse

Krishna is a human form for Vishnu. By thinking about a form, Vishnu created a form for Himself to do His work while being separate and maintain the Universe at the same time.

The horse riding thing is the last reincarnation where Vishnu promised to come and cleanse the world of the evil and corruption and bring about a new Golden age where Humans will be at peace with himself and the world around them

p/s: if u think one god...as well pray to Bhrama only why must pray to shiva & vishnu

What do you get for praying to Brahma? Boons regarding physical well beings, such as life for a few thousands of years.

What do you get for praying to Shiva? Power of destructions or maybe a betterment of the next birth.

What do you get for praying to Vishnu? Moksha ... release from Birth and Death.

Which is more important?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-6-2004 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 22-6-2004 02:33 PM:

Krishna is a human form for Vishnu. By thinking about a form, Vishnu created a form for Himself to do His work while being separate and maintain the Universe at the same time.

The horse riding thing is the last reincarnation where Vishnu promised to come and cleanse the world of the evil and corruption and bring about a new Golden age where Humans will be at peace with himself and the world around them

dah pulak .....sekarang krishna is human vishnu:stp:

i tak nak debate 2   very the masalah & confusion

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2004 03:21 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

dah pulak .....sekarang krishna is human vishnu

i tak nak debate 2   very the masalah & confusion

Hmph .... Kamu memang jenis susah nak faham ke atau buat2 susah? ;)

Seorang wanita melahirkan anak melalui penyuburan telur dlm badannya. Ia akan menjadi bayi, dilahirkan dan akhirnya menjadi dewasa.

Dlm sudut Sains, Wanita itu telah "belah" badannya utk menjadi dua organisma berlainan dan pada masa yg sama, organisma asal tetap wujud dan sihat.

Sama juga yg ini. Vishnu memastikan Alam Semesta berada dlm keadaan terjaga, dan dgn menggunakan kuasa Yoga, Dia menjadikan model kecil diri sendiri dan menggunakannya utk mencapaikan sesuatu kpd Manusia.

Kalau Dia sanggup mengawal Alam semesta yg tidak bersempadan dan hujung pangkal tanpa sebarang masalah, adakah menjadikan diri sendiri sbg manusia kecil utk wujud di atas Bumi adalah sesuatu yg mustahil? :stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2004 03:45 PM | Show all posts
seph.. tolong cerita pasal soul and rebirth sikit.

It seems to me that according to the concept amongst us ni mungkin ada yg asli dan ada yang kelahiran semula (must be the deviant ones) .. a recycled one that is.

Expalin sikit seph.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2004 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 22-6-2004 03:21 PM:

Hmph .... Kamu memang jenis susah nak faham ke atau buat2 susah?

Seorang wanita melahirkan anak melalui penyuburan telur dlm badannya. Ia akan menjadi bayi, dilahirkan dan akhirnya menjadi dewasa.

Dlm sudut Sains, Wanita itu telah "belah" badannya utk menjadi dua organisma berlainan dan pada masa yg sama, organisma asal tetap wujud dan sihat.

Sama juga yg ini. Vishnu memastikan Alam Semesta berada dlm keadaan terjaga, dan dgn menggunakan kuasa Yoga, Dia menjadikan model kecil diri sendiri dan menggunakannya utk mencapaikan sesuatu kpd Manusia.

Kalau Dia sanggup mengawal Alam semesta yg tidak bersempadan dan hujung pangkal tanpa sebarang masalah, adakah menjadikan diri sendiri sbg manusia kecil utk wujud di atas Bumi adalah sesuatu yg mustahil?

abis itu brahma itu krishna lah, vishnu brahma lah & shiva itu brahma lah gitu???

ok, i nak tanya??? syurga u macam mana??? ada non stop seks??? ada non stop ah moi dengan rounded eyes:hmm: atau ada sungai yg mengalir susu atau wain:stp: atau selalu berdoa:pray:

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2004 03:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WLIO at 2004-6-22 12:02 PM:

You are right One GOD can do all that thing - But your GOD is one or two?

kharrrrr kharrrrr kharrrrrr

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-6-2004 06:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Duriant at 2004-6-22 03:45 PM:
seph.. tolong cerita pasal soul and rebirth sikit.

It seems to me that according to the concept amongst us ni mungkin ada yg asli dan ada yang kelahiran semula (must be the deviant ones) .. a re ...

:hmm: haah explain plss... and nak tanya, bila rebirth, if u do good in ur past life, will u have a better next life?

p/s: nak perkenalan dgn seph leh? :malu:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-6-2004 08:47 AM | Show all posts
by Duriant

It seems to me that according to the concept amongst us ni mungkin ada yg asli dan ada yang kelahiran semula (must be the deviant ones) .. a recycled one that is.

Expalin sikit seph.

Explain the concept you understand first and I will explain which is the correct one.

by Truth.8

abis itu brahma itu krishna lah, vishnu brahma lah & shiva itu brahma lah gitu???  

Nope ... Brahma bertanggungjawab terhadap benda2 physical dan menulis takdir, Shiva mengenai ajal, rebirth dan hukuman setimpal terhadap mereka yg berdosa. Vishnu bertanggungjawab kpd semua yg wujud di Alam Semeste serta menurunkan Hukum utk manusia dll.

ok, i nak tanya??? syurga u macam mana??? ada non stop seks??? ada non stop ah moi dengan rounded eyes atau ada sungai yg mengalir susu atau wain atau selalu berdoa

Bila saya mati dan naik ke atas (kalau sempat singgah di Syurga Hindu), saya akan menberitahu anda. ;)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-6-2004 08:50 AM | Show all posts
by adam_sofea

haah explain plss... and nak tanya, bila rebirth, if u do good in ur past life, will u have a better next life?  

Roughly yes ... depends on your action in this life. Some people who live for nothing other than God, will be release from rebirth and return back to God. It is when the soul reunites with God like a drop of water returning back to the ocean.

p/s: nak perkenalan dgn seph leh?

:stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2004 08:58 AM | Show all posts
ooo ketuk pala lak dah!!

so u tak percaya pd judgement day ke?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-6-2004 09:13 AM | Show all posts
by adam_sofea

ooo ketuk pala lak dah!!

so u tak percaya pd judgement day ke?

Kamu percayakan Judgement Day tetapi apa gunanya hidup takutkan Judgement Day yg mungkin tidak akan datang di masa anda masih hidup?

Utk apa takut2kan sesuatu yg akan datang sampai boleh buat silap dlm hidup?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2004 09:21 AM | Show all posts
aik bilalak saya ckp saya takut?

i believe in judgement day, if could be masa i hidup or lepas i dah mati, but semua manusia akan dibangkitkan on that day and being judge for what they have done on earth... cam contoh, a father kasik anak dia 5 ringgit, dia ajar bende baik n buruk, but dia bg anak tu pilih apa yg anak tu nak buat with that money... and one day he will judge samada apa u pilih tuu yg terbaik idak base on ilmu yg dia bg u... and Tuhan tu adil, He will judge u base on sebyk mana knowledge dia bg u... (ni cara i pikirlaa)

napalak u ckp if takutkan judgement day leh buat silap dlm hidup? i tak faham...

anyway i just wanted to know, in hinduism ade ke judgement day, or takde... tu sahaja...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-6-2004 09:39 AM | Show all posts
by adam_sofea

i believe in judgement day, if could be masa i hidup or lepas i dah mati, but semua manusia akan dibangkitkan on that day and being judge for what they have done on earth... cam contoh, a father kasik anak dia 5 ringgit, dia ajar bende baik n buruk, but dia bg anak tu pilih apa yg anak tu nak buat with that money... and one day he will judge samada apa u pilih tuu yg terbaik idak base on ilmu yg dia bg u... and Tuhan tu adil, He will judge u base on sebyk mana knowledge dia bg u... (ni cara i pikirlaa)

napalak u ckp if takutkan judgement day leh buat silap dlm hidup? i tak faham...

anyway i just wanted to know, in hinduism ade ke judgement day, or takde... tu sahaja...

Judgment Day adalah sesuatu yg bodoh. Dan kami tak percaya Tuhan akan buat sesuatu yg bodoh. ;)

Sebab?

1. Keperluan utk menperkebumikan mayat. Menbazirkan tanah dan dlm pelbagai cara, kelihatan menghina Bumi yg menangung kami.

2. Bertentangan dgn konsep Reincarnation dimana Roh (bukan badan) yg di pentingkan. Roh akan dikitar beberapa kali sampailah ianya balik ke tempat asalnya. Ia tak perlu tunggu dlm tanah utk dihukum di suatu masa yg lama.

3. Manusia dibebankan dgn ketakutan yg berlebihan. Manusia akan takut buat sesuatu utk majukan diri spt yg kelihatan dlm Masyarakat Islam sekarang.

Use magic Report

Saveetha_Angel This user has been deleted
Post time 26-6-2004 10:13 AM | Show all posts
As for me...what I understand abt Hinduism is....it is not a religion....but a way of life.....thats why there is no such thing in Hinduism saying that u must do this...u must do that.....and this religion is very very free......I think the concepts abt Gods in Hinduism is being created by humans....it has been changed and added frm time to time.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-6-2004 10:26 AM | Show all posts
by Saveetha_Angel

As for me...what I understand abt Hinduism is....it is not a religion....but a way of life.....thats why there is no such thing in Hinduism saying that u must do this...u must do that.....and this religion is very very free......I think the concepts abt Gods in Hinduism is being created by humans....it has been changed and added frm time to time.....

Very true, unfortunately, one cannot differentiate where the original concept lies and where the adaptations comes in due to the long duration in which Hindusm existed.

Most Historians agreed that the main problem here is that early Hindus didn't record down their history but past it from word of mouth. So new definations could have added along to the original concept over time.

What most of them agreed is that Hindus started as people who worshipped nature - Rain, Thunder, Sun, Moon, Wind etc which become their primary dieties over a long period of times.

This dieties were pleased by performing sacrifice and in return, this dieties were thought to have given them boons and allowed things to happen, like extra rain during dry season, extra wind during mansoon season (to drive away rain clouds) etc. This early worshipping of nature is still something of a Give and Talk policy between Man and their supernatural counterparts which they believe to coexisted with them. There were no "Must worship Diety" or damnation for not worshipping a particular diety by another worshippers.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2004 03:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 2004-6-26 09:39 AM:
Judgment Day adalah sesuatu yg bodoh. Dan kami tak percaya Tuhan akan buat sesuatu yg bodoh.

Sebab?

1. Keperluan utk menperkebumikan mayat. Menbazirkan tanah dan dlm pelbagai cara, kelihatan menghina Bumi yg menangung kami.

2. Bertentangan dgn konsep Reincarnation dimana Roh (bukan badan) yg di pentingkan. Roh akan dikitar beberapa kali sampailah ianya balik ke tempat asalnya. Ia tak perlu tunggu dlm tanah utk dihukum di suatu masa yg lama.

3. Manusia dibebankan dgn ketakutan yg berlebihan. Manusia akan takut buat sesuatu utk majukan diri spt yg kelihatan dlm Masyarakat Islam sekarang.

i came here to get to know more about hinduism bukan to insult or put down anything about the religion, i respect ur relegion and believes. but the way u answered shows what kinda mind u have, with those kinda attitude, u expect people to see the beauty of ur believes? :stp:

anyway!

dlm hinduism mereka do buried dead bodies, bg great people and also mereka yg taknak rebirth, or bg mereka yg takde other birth, sannyasis, mahapurushas and sadhus do amalkan bodies kena buried

menghina bumi?? apa salahnya bg ulat2 tuu makan ur flesh? bukan u will be doing charity ke? :hmm: but i do respect some hinduism's believe that the reason di bakar is because, if di tanam the soul will stay around the dead body, kalau bakar ia akan di masukkan pd new body... and last, takut? mungkin u tak tahu, dlm islam we are taught to pray as tho kami akan mati esok, and live our life/work as tho kami akan hidup selamanya...

semua agama teaches good things if u kenal betul2, and u berhak pilih which is the best pd fikiran u, and dont put down others believe... sadlak u cam ni, igtkan leh jadi kawan and tukar2 pendapat n learn more abt other religion... end up, life doesnt always goes the way we want good bye!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-6-2004 11:27 AM | Show all posts
by adam_sofea

i came here to get to know more about hinduism bukan to insult or put down anything about the religion, i respect ur relegion and believes. but the way u answered shows what kinda mind u have, with those kinda attitude, u expect people to see the beauty of ur believes?  

When I said believing in Judgement Day is something stupid, I didn't meant it as an insult, I meant it as what I felt it is. I will explain WHY I think the concept of Judgement Day is stupid.

When you believe in Judgement Day, it is automatically throws away the possibility of a Reincarnation, because you cannot be judge for various activities for more than one lifetime in a single period, especially since you have no recollection of your pervious deeds. And what happens if Judgement Day happens today? Are you going to be thrown into Hell just because you killed someone in your past while you are a good person in this present?

Second reason whyJudgement Day is a bad idea is because it does NOT promote anything positive from it. Take a look at Muslim society today. Most of them are too afraid to live their lives freely because they are afraid that they will be judged at Judgement Day. And since Muslims do not believe in reincarnation, they have no way of fixing their past mistakes. A mistake made today is a mistake you will be judge upon in the Judgement Day and thus, what is the better way than not to make any mistake and live a life in a close minded way.

So you see, it is NOT meant as an insult; I have perfectly good and rational reasons for thinking that such concept is stupid.

dlm hinduism mereka do buried dead bodies, bg great people and also mereka yg taknak rebirth, or bg mereka yg takde other birth, sannyasis, mahapurushas and sadhus do amalkan bodies kena buried

It's up to them how they want to do their own funerals. Some willing to be buried and some wants to be cremated.

menghina bumi?? apa salahnya bg ulat2 tuu makan ur flesh? bukan u will be doing charity ke?  but i do respect some hinduism's believe that the reason di bakar is because, if di tanam the soul will stay around the dead body, kalau bakar ia akan di masukkan pd new body... and last, takut? mungkin u tak tahu, dlm islam we are taught to pray as tho kami akan mati esok, and live our life/work as tho kami akan hidup selamanya...  

Apa salahnya? Pergi ke kawasan kubur dan lihat keadaan tanah di situ. Ianya biasanya HITAM pekat dan kelihatan berlendir dan kotor. Satu2nya tumbuhan yg mampu hidup di kawasan spt itu adalah rumput dan beberapa pokok besar.

Kamu tahu dr mana datangnya kekotoran yg terdpt di tanah itu? Dr kuman dan kekotoran dlm badan manusia yg mereput. Dan tahu tak yg tanah spt itu tidak akan sesuai utk ditanam dgn bahan makanan utk jangka masa yg lama?

Itulah perbezaan antara Muslims dan Hindusm. Muslims menganggap yg badan sama pentingnya dgn Roh, Hindusm tak. Hindusm menpercayai yg badan manusia hanya satu armour/pakaian yg boleh dipakai dan ditanggalkan bila seseorang mengalami proses kematian. Jadi apa yg dihidupkan hanyalah roh manusia, bukan badan dia.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2004 05:06 PM | Show all posts
Hi, sephiroth dan TruthH, i am back :bodek:

[ Last edited by kuman on 6-7-2004 at 05:22 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2004 07:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kuman at 6-7-2004 05:06 PM:
Hi, sephiroth dan TruthH, i am back :bodek:

[ Last edited by ku ...

lamo benor tak nampak hang?? pegi mano??? honey moon ka???

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2004 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-7-6 07:59 PM:

lamo benor tak nampak hang?? pegi mano??? honey moon ka???

Ada, gua datang balik sini sebab nak ajak Truth dan Sephiroth untuk memeluk islam :lebai:, bermula dari sini saya akan cuba singkapkan kebenaran islam berdasarkan Akal fikiran...supaya terbuka minda korang berdua.

Mudah-mudahan.;)

[ Last edited by kuman on 7-7-2004 at 10:06 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 05:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.308323 second(s), 42 queries .