ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 2078|Reply: 23

[Tempatan] The Ka’bah: The first house of worship

Close [Copy link]
Post time 1-11-2018 06:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by FOTHER-MUCKER at 1-11-2018 02:12 AM

Thread ni khas untuk samdol @sam1528 supaya samdol semayam kearah kiblat selamanya. maaf ye MOD kerana bagi lebih kerja dan MOD boleh lock dengan 2K years old metal chain!
The Ka’bah: The first house of worship – I

Every year, more than 2.5 million Muslim pilgrims from across the world perform the rites of Hajj in Makkah where the Ka'bah is located. Literally, Ka'bah (which simply means ‘cube’) is much more than a cube-shaped building draped in black. It is the symbol of Islamic unity and at the heart of Islam and in particular the principle of Monotheism upon which it is based. Referred to as Al-Bayt Al-Haraam (The Sacred House) and Al-Bayt Al-Ateeq (The ‘Ancient’ or ‘Independent’ House) in the Quran, the Ka'bah has a unique place in the life of any Muslim.

The first house of worship
Making reference to the Ka'bah, Allah Almighty, tells us in the Quran that it was (what means):“The first house (of worship) established for mankind was that at Bakkah (Makkah) – blessed and a guidance for the worlds.”[Quran 3: 96]

Bakkah is an older name for the city of Makkah, one of its meanings is ‘weeping’. According to this interpretation, Makkah was named so because the tyrants and the arrogant weep and become humble within the vicinity of this blessed area. Others have associated the name Bakkah and weeping with the story of Haajar, who felt sorrow and distress as she struggled to find water in the barren land around the Ka'bah where she was left by the Prophet Ibraaheem (Abraham), may Allah exalt his mention, to raise their son Ismaa’eel, may Allah exalt his mention, who was still an infant. There are, however, other interpretations for this name. At that time, the foundations of the Ka'bah had still not been raised by Ibraaheem, may Allah exalt his mention, who would later construct the Ka'bah with his son Ismaa’eel, may Allah exalt his mention, as commanded by Allah (what means): “And [mention O Mohammad] when We designated for Ibraaheem (Abraham) the site of the House, [saying]: ‘Do not associate anything with Me and purify My House for those who perform Tawaaf and those who stand [in prayer] and those who bow and prostrate.’”  [Quran 22: 26]

Here, we see that the purpose of this house was for the exclusive worship of Allah Alone, without partners. Ibraaheem, may Allah exalt his mention, had spent his whole life in rejection of polytheism, going against the beliefs and customs of his entire community and its leaders, and even against those of his father, who used to craft idols with his own hands. In the face of persecution and abuse, he, may Allah exalt his mention, taught the message of Islam – submission to the One and Only God, and never did he tire of explaining the futility of taking false idols. Allah Says (what means): “Say (O Muhammad), ‘Allah has told the truth. So follow the religion of Ibraaheem (Abraham), inclining toward truth; and he was not of the polytheists.’” [Quran 3: 95]

The story of Haajar and Ismaa’eel
Describing the background behind the construction of the Ka'bah, Ibn Abbaas, may Allah be pleased with him, said: “During those days, Makkah was uninhabited and there was no water source in it. Ibraaheem, may Allah exalt his mention, left Haajar and Ismaa’eel there with a bag containing some dates and a goatskin full of water. When Ibraaheem, may Allah exalt his mention, started to leave, Ismaa’eel's mother followed him saying: ‘O Ibraaheem, to whom are you leaving us in this barren valley that is not inhabited?
"She repeated the question several times but lbraaheem, may Allah exalt his mention, did not reply. She asked, ‘Has Allah commanded you to do this?

He, may Allah exalt his mention, said: ‘Yes.’ She said, ‘Then, I am sure that Allah will not abandon us.' Ibraaheem, may Allah exalt his mention, left and when he was far enough so that they could not see him, close to Thaniyyah (a high land), he, may Allah exalt his mention, faced the House, raised his hands and made the following supplication (what means): “Our Lord, I have settled some of my descendants in an uncultivated valley near Your Sacred House, our Lord, that they may establish prayer. So make hearts among the people incline toward them and provide for them from the fruits that they might be grateful.”[Quran 14: 37]

"Ismaaeel's mother then returned to her baby and started nursing him. After she had used up the water, both she and her baby were thirsty. She looked at him suffering from thirst and could not bear to see his face in that condition. She ascended the nearest mountain, As-Safa, hoping to see someone, but looking in vain. When she came back down to the valley, she raised the bottom of her garment and ran, just as a tired, worried person would. Then, she climbed the mountain on the other side, Al-Marwah, still looking to see if there was someone to help her. She ran back and forth, between the two mountains, seven times.”

He (Ibn Abbaas), may Allah be pleased with him, continued: “When she reached Al-Marwah, she heard a voice and said `hearken!' to herself. She waited to hear the voice again and when she slid, she said, ‘I have heard you. Do you have relief?’ She found an angel (Gabriel) digging with its heel (or wing) where Zamzam is now, and the water gushed out: Ismaa’eel's mother was astonished and started digging, using her hands to transfer water to the goatskin.”

Ibn Abbass, may Allah be pleased with him, said that the Prophet then said: “May Allah grant His Mercy to the mother of Ismaa’eel. Had she left the water flow naturally without intervening, it would have kept flowing all over the surface of the earth.”
“Ismaa’eel's mother started drinking the water and her milk increased for her child. The angel said to her: ‘Do not fear abandonment. There shall be a House for Allah built here by this boy and his father. Allah does not abandon His people.’ During that time, the area of the House was raised above the ground and the flooding water reached its right and left sides.

"Afterwards, some people from the tribe of Jurhum who were passing through Kuda (a place) set camp at the bottom of the valley. They saw some birds overhead and were astonished [and said to one another]: `Birds can only be found at a place where there is water. We never knew that this valley had water.’ They sent a scout or two who searched the area, found the water, and returned to inform them about it.
“Then they all went to Ismaa’eel's mother, by the water source, and said: ‘O Mother of Ismaa’eel, will you allow us to dwell with you?' She said: ‘Yes, but you will have no exclusive right to the water here.’ They agreed.”

Ibn Abbaass, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated that the Prophet said: “At that time, Ismaa’eel's mother liked to have human company.”
"Thus, they stayed there and sent for their relatives to join them. Later on, her son reached the age of puberty and married a lady from [the tribe of Jurhum]; for Ismaa’eel, may Allah exalt his mention, learned Arabic from them, and they liked the way he was raised. After a while, Ismaa’eel's mother died.

“Ibraaheem, may Allah exalt his mention, came back and found Ismaa’eel, may Allah exalt his mention, behind the Zamzam well, next to a tree, fixing his arrows. When he saw Ibraaheem, may Allah exalt his mention, he stood up and they greeted each other, just as a father and son greet each other. Ibraaheem, may Allah exalt his mention, said: ‘O Ismaa’eel, your Lord has ordered me to do something.’ He, may Allah exalt his mention, said, ‘Obey your Lord.’ He, may Allah exalt his mention, asked Ismaa’eel, ‘Will you help me? Ismaa’eel, may Allah exalt his mention, said, ‘Yes, I will help you.’ Ibraaheem, may Allah exalt his mention, said, ‘Allah has commanded me to build a house for Him there,' and he pointed to an area that was above ground level.

"So, both of them rose and started to raise the foundations of the House. Ibraaheem, may Allah exalt his mention, started building (the Ka'bah), while Ismaa’eel, may Allah exalt his mention, continued handing him the stones. Both were saying (what means): `Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us. For You are the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.'"[Quran 2:127] (Al-Bukhari)
In this manner, Ibraaheem and Ismaa’eel, may Allah exalt their mention, built the House, stone by stone, going around it, and repeating the same words. The Black Stone, which is located on the southeastern side of today's Ka'bah and surrounded by a silver frame, is believed to be one of the original stones used by Ibraaheem and Ismaa’eel, may Allah exalt their mention, in their construction of the building.

Ibn ‘Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, said: “The Messenger of Allah faced the Black Stone, touched it, and then placed his lips on it and wept for a long time. ‘Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, also wept for a long time. The Prophet said: ‘O ‘Umar, this is the place where one should shed tears.’” [Al-Haakim]
The Ka’bah: The first house of worship –II

[size=1.2em]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-11-2018 06:01 PM | Show all posts
Edited by FOTHER-MUCKER at 1-11-2018 02:11 AM

KOMPAS.com - Arah kiblat menjadi prasyarat menjalankan ibadah shalat. Di mana pun umat Islam menjalankan ritual keagamaan itu, mereka harus berkiblat ke Kabah di Mekkah. Penentuan arah kiblat tentu tak masalah bagi mereka yang berada di dekat Kabah. Bagaimana memastikannya jika berada jauh dari tempat suci itu? Beberapa waktu lalu di internet muncul tulisan Usep Fathudin, mantan Staf Khusus Menteri Agama, yang mengungkap beragam arah kiblat masjid-masjid di Jakarta. Kesahihan kiblat suatu masjid, menurutnya, perlu dicapai sebelum masjid dibangun.

Hal itu karena pergeseran 1 sentimeter saja bisa berarti 100 kilometer penyimpangan jaraknya. Meskipun begitu, menurutnya, akurasi arah kiblat 100 persen memang tidak diwajibkan dalam shalat, seperti tersebut dalam Al Quran Surat Al Baqarah ayat 144, yang memerintahkan untuk shalat ke arah kiblat. ”Kata-kata ’ke arah’ ditafsirkan sebagai usaha maksimal mengarahkan shalat kita ke Kabah di Mekkah,” urainya. Walaupun begitu, upaya untuk mendekati ketepatan arah ke kiblat dapat dilakukan dengan berbagai cara. Usep menyebutkan, penentuan arah kiblat Masjid Al Mukhlishun di Griya Depok Asri, Depok Tengah, yang berdiri tahun 2001, menggunakan suatu kompas kecil berbahasa Inggris, dengan tulisan Latin dan Arab. Pada alat penunjuk arah itu tertulis bahwa untuk Jakarta dan sebagian besar kota di Indonesia, arah utara jarum kompas harus menunjuk angka 9 sebagai arah kiblat.

Kenyataannya, survei arah kiblat yang dilakukannya di berbagai masjid besar di Jakarta memperlihatkan, kompas yang digunakannya menunjuk arah yang berbeda-beda di tiap tempat ibadah itu, berkisar dari 7,5 hingga 9. Penentuan arah kiblat yang dipakai umumnya mengacu pada arah utara geografis sebenarnya, yang memakai arah kompas atau jarum magnetik yang disebut ”pencari arah Kabah”. Arah jarum magnetik di kompas mengarah berdasarkan kutub magnetik Bumi di kutub utara.

Ternyata arah utara magnetik Bumi itu berbeda di tiap kota dari waktu ke waktu. Hal ini dipengaruhi oleh rotasi Bumi. Penelitian menunjukkan arah utara magnetik terus bergeser sekitar 4,8 kilometer per tahun. Pada tahun 2005 pergeserannya mencapai 800 kilometer dari kutub utara sebenarnya. Pada 2050 diperkirakan utara magnetik Bumi mendekati Siberia.

Qibla Locator Penggunaan kompas sebagai penunjuk arah kiblat belakangan memang dianggap kurang akurat. Belakangan diperkenalkan peranti lunak Qibla Locator yang termuat dalam situs web http://www.qiblalocator.com. Qibla Locator atau penunjuk arah kiblat antara lain dirancang oleh Ibn Mas’ud dengan menggunakan peranti lunak aplikasi Google Maps API v2, sejak tahun 2006. Pengembangan tampilan dan aplikasinya kemudian melibatkan Hamed Zarrabi Zadeh dari Universitas Waterloo di Ontario, Kanada. Pada Qibla Locator versi Beta seri 0.8.7 itu dilengkapi dengan geocoding dari Yahoo, pengontrol arah pada citra peta, dan indikator tingkat pembesaran. Hingga September 2007 dihasilkan empat versi Beta dengan beberapa aplikasi tambahan, Geocoder, dan tampilan jarak.

Dengan Qibla Locator yang berbasis Google Earth ini dapat diketahui arah kiblat dari mana pun kita berada. Untuk mengetahuinya, di bagian atas situs itu ada kotak untuk memasukkan lokasi, alamat atau nama jalan, kode pos, dan negara atau garis lintang dan garis bujur. Maka di sisi kanan gambar peta akan muncul besaran arah kiblat atau kabah dan jaraknya dari posisi lokasi yang kita masukkan.

Peranti lunak ini, menurut Thomas Djamaluddin, Kepala Pusat Pemanfaatan Sains Atmosfer dan Iklim Lembaga Penerbangan dan Antariksa Nasional (Lapan) sangat membantu guna mengecek arah kiblat secara akurat. ”Ini bisa untuk koreksi massal masjid-masjid di Indonesia,” katanya. Bayangan matahari Thomas, pakar astronomi dan astrofisika, mengemukakan bahwa ada penentuan arah kiblat yang menggunakan bayangan Matahari.

Sekitar tanggal 26-30 Mei pukul 16.18 WIB dan 13-17 Juli pukul 16.27 WIB Matahari tepat berada di atas kota Mekkah. Pada saat itu Matahari yang tampak dari semua penjuru Bumi dapat dijadikan penunjuk lokasi Kabah. Begitu pula bayangan benda tegak pada waktu itu juga dapat menjadi menentu arah ke kiblat. Selain itu untuk daerah yang tidak mengalami siang, sama dengan Mekkah, waktu yang digunakan adalah saat Matahari di atas titik yang diametral dengan Mekkah. Waktu yang dapat dijadikan patokan penunjuk kiblat untuk wilayah tersebut adalah Matahari pada tanggal 12 hingga 16 Januari pukul 04.30 WIB dan 27 November hingga 1 Desember pukul 04.09 WIB.

Cara ini menurutnya paling mudah untuk mengoreksi arah kiblat, termasuk untuk garis saf di dalam masjid. Begitu mudah sehingga orang awam pun dapat melakukannya.

Artikel ini telah tayang di Kompas.com dengan judul "Cara Mencari Arah Kiblat", https://nasional.kompas.com/read/2009/10/28/08505867/Cara.Mencari.Arah.Kiblat.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2018 06:03 PM | Show all posts
I will read n decide. I wish upon use better words.
Tq sbb care about muslims' qiblat.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2018 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Ni i nk tanye, korang sebenarnya diskas apa ni?
I ni x minat sgt agama2 ni.
Tp pelik gak duk tgk korang bergasak.
X berenti2.
X leh ke agree to disagree?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2018 06:08 PM | Show all posts
noraidil_06 replied at 1-11-2018 02:03 AM

You’re welcome and always welcome!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2018 06:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dear TT i read both articles.
The first article if i understand it correctly,
just talk about the history of Ismail & Ibrahim.
Which part of the article talks about qiblat?

The second article ye ade cakap psl kiblat x perlu accurate.

So masalah pergaduhan korang di mana?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-11-2018 07:32 PM | Show all posts
noraidil_06 replied at 1-11-2018 06:03 PM

Mod ... sila potong credit  @FOTHER-MUCKER  ye

Thread ni khas untuk samdol @sam1528 supaya samdol semayam kearah kiblat selamanya. maaf ye MOD kerana bagi lebih kerja dan MOD boleh lock dengan 2K years old metal chain!

Do you want to open the floodgates of name calling again?

Aku ok either way

You need to do your job accordingly

@Modngengade

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2018 07:42 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 1-11-2018 07:32 PM
Mod ... sila potong credit  @FOTHER-MUCKER  ye

IMHO both of u have some brilliant conversation despite the vulgar words.

I wld love to read.

I saw n realize TT started the provocation. Hence i deduct his credit. Now can u both be an adult n start polite discussion so kami blh dpt ilmu.

Thanks.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-11-2018 07:55 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 1-11-2018 08:12 PM
noraidil_06 replied at 1-11-2018 06:07 PM
Tp pelik gak duk tgk k ...

Ha ha ha ha ... sebenarnya aku pon tak tau apa problem mamat  @FOTHER-MUCKER  ni

Aku rasa lah - dia tak puas hati , ini bermula dari post#184

Ha ha ha ha ... konfom dah yg  l̶o̶b̶a̶i̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶v̶2̶  (skg kena panggil FOTHER-MUCKER lah , kalo tidak kena potong credit pulak) tak pernah baca Quran & teramat kureng cerdik - tak paham apa ko baca

Pasal apa ko merepek macam ni:
Buktinya abang lobai estate kamu sendiri bagi Yusuf Ali: The first House (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bakka:Full of blessing and of guidance for all kinds of beings: (QS 3:96)

Dan bukti kedua kamu sendiri iatu lobai estate bagi bukti .... in Egypt and Iraq that they were not built to face the Kaaba at all, but rather to face some other sacred site

Ataupun selama ini gang lobai estate fikir mecca tu adalah yang pertama pernah di worship oleh Moslems?
Kamu tak faham apa maksud most people yang kamu sendiri copypaste?

Matilah gang lobai estate, sendiri copypaste ...sendiri tak faham! Jenis bodoh bertingkat tingkat!

Jadik bukti ko adalah
(1) Quran3:96
(2) kononnya aku copy paste :  in Egypt and Iraq that they were not built to face the Kaaba at all, but rather to face some other sacred site

Buat apa ko mati2 nak menghina & malukan diri sendiri?

You are not normal lah ....

Are you a self hating person?

(1) Ttg Bakka , Quran3:96
Baca satu ayat aje? Tu pon tak habis. Baca lah sekali ayat2 sebelum & selepas ayat tersebut supaya kita paham. Ni Yusuf Ali translation utk Quran3:96-97
- The first House (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bakka: Full of blessing and of guidance for all kinds of beings:
- In it are Signs Manifest; (for example), the Station of Abraham; whoever enters it attains security; Pilgrimage thereto is a duty men owe to Allah,- those who can afford the journey; but if any deny faith, Allah stands not in need of any of His creatures.

Ko agak2 lah , apa ke benda & mana 'station of Abraham(as)' ni yg disebut kat dalam Bakka?

Oops , pada diri ko kat Hawaii ke , kat Cornwall ke , kat Rennes ke , kat Otago ke?

(2) Ttg pemahaman ko : kononnya - in Egypt and Iraq that they were not built to face the Kaaba at all, but rather to face some other sacred site
Ko pergi balik ke post aku #159 & cuba baca kesemua yg aku bagi , kalo ko tak paham baca berulang kali & perlahan lahan. Ni apa yg aku bagi :
The first mosque to be built in Egypt     was built facing winter sunrise, and it was this direction which remained     the most popular throughout the medieval period amongst the religious authorities.     Likewise some of the earliest mosques in Iraq were built facing winter sunset.     Only recently has it become known that     astronomical alignments were used for the qibla, so that some modern historians     (sic!) have mistakenly inferred from the orientations of the early mosques     in Egypt and Iraq that they were not built to face the Kaaba at all, but rather     to face some other sacred site. Now, however,   we even know why such astronomical alignments were used.

Ko paham tak apa ko baca ni?

Ini bermakna ko tak baca apa aku bagi atau ko tak paham apa yg ko baca , lagi sekali aku bagi :

Modern studies have shown that in the early mosques astronomical   alignments were used for qibla. Astronomical phenomenon such as sunrise or   sunset during equinoxes, solstices, Pole star, Canopus, etc. were used to direct   the mosques towards qibla. Concerning the early mosques in Egypt and Iraq,   David King says:
   The first mosque to be built in Egypt     was built facing winter sunrise, and it was this direction which remained     the most popular throughout the medieval period amongst the religious authorities.     Likewise some of the earliest mosques in Iraq were built facing winter sunset.     Only recently has it become known that     astronomical alignments were used for the qibla, so that some modern historians     (sic!) have mistakenly inferred from the orientations of the early mosques     in Egypt and Iraq that they were not built to face the Kaaba at all, but rather     to face some other sacred site. Now, however,   we even know why such astronomical alignments were used.[8]
This completely refutes the position of  Patricia Crone, Michael Cook and Christian missionary Joseph Smith.

Video Dan Gibson gunakan argumen yg ke hulu ke hilir dibawak oleh Crone , Cook & Smith

Ko jugak dah basah kuyup kena kencing dgn Dan Gibson

Dah terbarai
(1) Ko tak baca habis apa yg diberi
(2) Ko tak paham apa ko baca

Wooooit!! Ko kan   l̶o̶b̶a̶i̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶v̶2̶  (skg kena panggil FOTHER-MUCKER lah , kalo tidak kena potong credit pulak)

Sebenarnya ... what are you capable of doing? Nampak gaya ... very little

Kesiannya

Mula2 dia merengek yg Bakka (Quran3:96) bukan mekkah , lepas tu mengaku pulak Bakka = mekkah

Skg dok kecoh pasal kaabah & Qibla pulak tapi dah lupa aku ada tanya ttg kaabah pada Quran3:96
Ko agak2 lah , apa ke benda & mana 'station of Abraham(as)' ni yg disebut kat dalam Bakka?

Oops , pada diri ko kat Hawaii ke , kat Cornwall ke , kat Rennes ke , kat Otago ke?

To be honest , aku pon dah tak tau apa yg FOTHER-MUCKER dok bebel

Ke hulu ke hilir dgn Qibla tapi Quran3:96 & 97 tak catat pon ttg Qibla

Ini kes tak puas hati aje ... maklum lah geng liberal ni are sore losers

Macamana ni mod? Bila lagi nak potong 1000 credits dari FOTHER-MUCKER

Dia dah buat perjanjian benarkan potongan 1000 credits kalo tak mampu bagi bukti/rujukkan ttg klaim dia
Nabi Ibrahim(as) / Abraham = Brahma

A promise & commitment have to be honoured

@Modngengade

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2018 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Peninglah korang ni
I nk potong kredit base on argument, i dont understand korang bincang.

Fm my part, i will deduct kalau ade provocation, racism name calling etc.

I x potong credit sbb argument dia lame.

Now go ahead n discuss. Bergasak la pah ceroh.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2018 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 1-11-2018 08:11 PM

Aiyoyo tambi FOTHER-MUCKER

Apa yg ko dok bebel ni?

Aku kesian lah tengok ko ... kehulu kehilir dgn isu Qibla & Quran3:96 (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Ok lah , Ni Yusuf Ali translation utk Quran3:96-97
- The first House (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bakka: Full of blessing and of guidance for all kinds of beings:
- In it are Signs Manifest; (for example), the Station of Abraham; whoever enters it attains security; Pilgrimage thereto is a duty men owe to Allah,- those who can afford the journey; but if any deny faith, Allah stands not in need of any of His creatures.

Ada tak cakap ttg Qibla yg ko dok berkokok ke hulu & ke hilir?

Tak puas lagi , ni dia Tafseer Ibn Kathir ttg 2 ayat tersebut :
Allah said,
﴿إِنَّ أَوَّلَ بَيْتٍ وُضِعَ لِلنَّاسِ﴾
(Verily, the first House appointed for mankind) for all people, for their acts of worship and religious rituals. They go around the House ﴿in Tawaf﴾, pray in its vicinity and remain in its area in I`tikaf.
﴿لَلَّذِى بِبَكَّةَ﴾
(was that at Bakkah,) meaning, the Ka`bah that was built by Ibrahim Al-Khalil, whose religion the Jews and Christians claim they follow. However, they do not perform Hajj to the house that Ibrahim built by Allah's command, and to which he invited the people to perform Hajj. Allah said next, i
﴿مُبَارَكاً﴾
(full of blessing), sanctified,
﴿وَهُدًى لِّلْعَـلَمِينَ﴾
(and a guidance for Al-`Alamin.)
Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Dharr said; "I said, `O Allah's Messenger! Which Masjid was the first to be built on the surface of the earth' He said, `Al-Masjid Al-Haram (in Makkah).' I said, `Which was built next' He replied `Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa (in Jerusalem).' I said, `What was the period of time between building the two' He said, `Forty years.' He added,
«ثُمَّ حَيْثُ أَدْرَكْتَ الصَّلَاةَ فَصَلِّ، فَكُلُّهَا مَسْجِد»
(Wherever (you may be, and) the prayer becomes due, perform the prayer there, for the whole earth was made a Masjid.)'' Al-Bukhari and Muslim also collected this Hadith.

Ada tak cakap ttg Qibla?

He he he he .... jgn sesak nafas cukup lah ... teruk dah ko kena

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2018 08:54 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Redskin at 1-11-2018 08:55 PM

Hahaha...tambii FM dah kena sekolahkan dgn bro Sam..

Dulu mati2an kata Petra = Bakkah/Baca

Aku boleh bagi kurang2 15 translations yg mengatakan
Bakkah/Baca adalah nama lain bagi Mekah..

Skrg dah kantoi...

@FOTHER-MUCKER

Kalo panggei Pader..okay ke Mod Noraidil.
Sebab dah macam paderi aku tengok..

Tahniah ya dah jadi Mod..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2018 09:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Redskin at 1-11-2018 09:27 PM

Sorry jawab kat sini, dah tutup rupanya thread lama..

Yang kompas utk tunjuk arah kiblat tu dia detect macam mana ye?

Yg compass menunjuk Kiblat tu awak kena refer manual dimana
kod2 diberi dan awak kena align jarum North pada kod yg diberi sebagai
rujukan kedudukan dimana anda berada.

I ada beli kat mydin
Check skali dgn google mmg tepat

Kalau guna compass biasa, terlebih dahulu awak kena
calculate great circle bearing ke Kaabah, Mekah..

Then baru guna compass or pergi mana2 masjid yg berdekatan dgn rumah
kita, berdiri di kedudukan imam menghadap depan and check the compass bearing.

Check dgn 2-3 masjid yg berdekatan dan ambik average bearing.

Bagi yg tinggal di KL, brg Kiblat adalah 292.5 (T) deg True bearing. (accurate)
Tahu guna compass biasa kann??

Ini ada site dimana ia beri arah Kiblat, just drag the cursor
pada kedudukan anda berada walau di negara mana sekali pon.

https://www.islamicfinder.org/Qibla-Direction/

Kat Hp pon banyak apps Kiblat direction lagi senang.

@clarizsa

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2018 09:23 PM | Show all posts

Kalo boleh kita menghadap seberapa tepat yg boleh.

Tapi kalo kita tak tahu, cuma menghadap ke ARAH nya sahaja. (Kaabah)

Setakat lari 20-30 deg tak mengapa sebab niat dlm hati kita tetap menghadap Kiblat.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2018 09:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by FOTHER-MUCKER at 1-11-2018 05:35 AM
noraidil_06 replied at 1-11-2018 02:07 AM
Tp pelik gak duk tgk k ...

Kalau you nak faham tengok documentary ni https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qOnGvzVceVo

Dan bermula dari page ni #150 https://mforum.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1129230&extra=page%3D3&page=6  #150
First kiblat, 2nd kiblat dan 3rd kiblat. Kiblat Mecca arab Saudi bukan kiblat pertama bagi orang islam kerana kiblat pertama adalah di becca/putra iatu Mecca asal yang berada di Jordan dan kiblat kedua di Jerusalem dan kiblat ketiga dan terakhir adalah kiblat ynag sekarang ni di Mecca arab Saudi.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2018 09:43 PM | Show all posts
FOTHER-MUCKER replied at 1-11-2018 09:26 PM
Kalau you nak faham tengok documentary ni https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qOnGvzVceVo

Dan bermula ...

Ko tak habis2 kena kelentong dgn Dan Gibson..

Org dah ramai refute documentary dia..
dia jahil dan niat dia cuma utk mengelirukan Islam..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-11-2018 09:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Redskin at 1-11-2018 10:11 PM
FOTHER-MUCKER replied at 1-11-2018 09:26 PM

Dan bermula ...
kiblat pertama adalah di becca/putra iatu Mecca asal yang berada di Jordan

Hahaha..Kiblat pertama bukan Mekah tetapi Masjid al Aqsa..

So Nabi SAW lahir kat mana? Jordan kaa ??

Dan demikianlah (sebagaimana Kami telah memimpin kamu ke jalan yang lurus), Kami jadikan kamu (wahai umat Muhammad) satu umat yang pilihan lagi adil, supaya kamu layak menjadi orang yang memberi keterangan kepada umat manusia (tentang yang benar dan yang salah) dan Rasulullah (Muhammad) pula akan menjadi orang yang menerangkan kebenaran perbuatan kamu. (Sebenarnya kiblat kamu ialah Kaabah) dan tiadalah Kami jadikan kiblat yang engkau mengadapnya dahulu itu (wahai Muhammad), melainkan untuk menjadi ujian bagi melahirkan pengetahuan Kami tentang siapakah yang benar-benar mengikut Rasul serta membenarkannya dan siapa pula yang berpaling tadah (berbalik kepada kekufurannya) dan sesungguhnya (soal peralihan arah kiblat) itu adalah amat berat (untuk diterima) kecuali kepada orang-orang yang telah diberikan Allah petunjuk hidayah dan Allah tidak akan menghilangkan (bukti) iman kamu. Sesungguhnya Allah Amat melimpah belas kasihan dan rahmatNya kepada orang-orang (yang beriman).

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2018 10:57 PM | Show all posts
Tt ni bila nak masuk Islam. Berminat betul nampaknya.  

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2018 11:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Awat la TT terlebih mengaji psl kaabah..butthurt la tu tk boleh pi pusing kaabah

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2018 11:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ceteknya sis.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 05:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.126305 second(s), 47 queries .