ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 10130|Reply: 37

THE TWILIGHT ZONE 2019

[Copy link]
Post time 14-2-2019 07:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by eddlisa_uyuk at 22-2-2019 07:59 AM

A dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity is coming exclusive to CBS All Access this spring. During today’s TCA panel in Pasadena, California, CBS revealed that The Twilight Zonewill premiere on Monday, April 1. The anthology series will debut with two episodes, and the following episodes will subsequently launch weekly on Thursdays beginning April 11.

As previously announced, Jordan Peele is hosting and narrating The Twlilight Zone, and while the details of the episodes remain shrouded in mystery, the cast includes Ike Barinholtz, John Cho, Lucinda Dryzek, Taissa Farmiga, Greg Kinnear, Luke Kirby, Sanaa Lathan, Kumail Nanjiani, Adam Scott, Rhea Seehorn, Alison Tolman, Jacob Tremblay, Jefferson White, Jonathan Whitesell, Jessica Williams, DeWanda Wise and Steven Yeun.

Peele will also produce via his Monkeypaw Productions along with Simon Kinberg‘s Genre Films and CBS Television Studios. Peele and Kinberg will serve as executive producers alongside Win Rosenfeld, Audrey Chon, Rick Berg, Greg Yaitanes and Carol Serling, the widow of original Twilight Zone creator Rod Serling, who hosted and narrated the original series.

“Too many times this year it’s felt we were living in a twilight zone, and I can’t think of a better moment to reintroduce it to modern audiences,” Peele when the project was announced. And he’s is definitely a fan of the classic series, the filmmaker recently revealed that his upcoming doppelgänger horror movie Uswas inspired by the iconic Twilight Zone episode ‘Mirror Image’. ““It’s terrifying, beautiful, really elegant storytelling,” Peele says, “and it opens up a world. It opens up your imagination,” Peele told Rolling Stone of the episode.

In fact, Peele admitted he was hesitant to take on the gig of reinventing The Twlight Zone, but eventually came around.“The realization, for me, was that it was an opportunity to attempt to continue with Serling’s mission,” he told Variety. “If we approach it without ego and sort of bow to Serling, that will hopefully suffice for our fellow ‘Twilight Zone’ fans but also bring back a show that I think is needed right now. Because it’s a show that has always helped us look at ourselves, hold a mirror up to society.”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-2-2019 07:27 PM | Show all posts
Edited by manjalara_01 at 14-2-2019 07:33 PM

Kebetulan mlm td manja tgk episode ni..manja bg 8/10. Sementara menunggu versi 2019 kluar bleh la kite tgk episode yg lepas2..google je kat youtube ade. Lepas tu bleh la u all share kat sini...TQ in advance ..The 80s Rock!!..
A Little Peace & Quite S1E1

"Wouldn't it be nice if, once in a while, everyone would just shut up and stop pestering you? Wouldn't it be great to have the time to finish a thought or spin a daydream? To think out loud without being required to explain exactly what you meant? If you had the power, would you dare to use it, even knowing that silence may have voices of its own...to the Twilight Zone?"

Plot
Penny is a very harried housewife with a dim-witted and hapless husband named Russell. They also have four children: Janet and Susan, who are always fighting; Gertie, who is very clumsy; and Russell Jr., who is always playing pranks. A typical morning consists of Penny being awakened by a cacophony of activity including her excessively loud clock radio, cooking breakfast, arguing children, Russell Jr. playing a prank, Gertie spilling something, Russell complaining, the phone ringing, the dog barking, and the washing machine acting up.

One day, Penny goes to work in her garden while her neighbor loudly removes tree limbs with a chainsaw. As she digs she discovers a wooden box containing a beautiful gold pendant in the shape of a sundial. Not thinking anything of it, she takes it inside and puts it on.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2019 09:12 PM | Show all posts
can't wait.
my feveret..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2019 10:49 PM | Show all posts
best best
American GOds season 2 pun dah nak start
interesting years

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2019 11:26 PM | Show all posts
Wow rindu nya tune Twillight Zone nih

Nak kena tunggu April nih

Notice mat salleh pon pandai, pilih malam khamis main crita nih

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2019 10:03 AM | Show all posts
brego replied at 14-2-2019 09:12 PM
can't wait.
my feveret..

me 2!!!...

ade 2 episode yg sampai skrg manja ingat sbb rtm duk ulang2...je..dulu

episode ni dgn yg lg 1..tu..psl budak ni ade power..bleh control org lain..so bile die x suke org tu habis..nnt bile i jumpe episode tu..i share sini..

rindu sgt tgk John & team 3rd Rock ni.....1 of the best comedy series ever!!...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 17-2-2019 10:08 AM | Show all posts
AbukRokok replied at 14-2-2019 10:49 PM
best best
American GOds season 2 pun dah nak start
interesting years

American Gods tu psl ape?..
yes2..x sabar nk tgk Stanger Things..3rd season...mesti budak2 ni dh besar..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2019 10:10 AM | Show all posts
SY_Mumi replied at 14-2-2019 11:26 PM
Wow rindu nya tune Twillight Zone nih

Nak kena tunggu April nih

tp i thought mlm khamis tu mmg on Thursday night la kan utk die org?..
kalau utk kite baru la Friday night...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-2-2019 12:03 PM | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 17-2-2019 10:08 AM
American Gods tu psl ape?..
yes2..x sabar nk tgk Stanger Things..3rd season...mesti budak2 ni dh  ...

tgk stranger things season 1 je
dah xminat citer pasal budak2

american gods pasal  pertarungan antara tuhan2 lama Odin,Easter,Horus vs Tuhan era baru Loki,Internet,Media,Technolgy

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2019 02:20 PM | Show all posts
AbukRokok replied at 17-2-2019 12:03 PM
tgk stranger things season 1 je
dah xminat citer pasal budak2

laa yea ke?..then movie IT tu u tgk x?..psl budak2 jgk kan, cume ade badut monster

tp for me..mmg plot, watak2..the upside down tu semua menarik...& cast pun pandai berlakon..lg2 ade background music synthesizer
suke remake 90s..dlm ST..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2019 11:42 PM | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 17-2-2019 10:10 AM
tp i thought mlm khamis tu mmg on Thursday night la kan utk die org?..
kalau utk kite baru la Fri ...

not sure about their defitinion or does it bring any meaning...
tapi there is a thing called Thursday Night Horror or maybe even Friday Night...

but if crita melayu seram pon memang suka tayang malam Jumaat = Thursday night

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2019 05:30 PM | Show all posts
SY_Mumi replied at 21-2-2019 11:42 PM
not sure about their defitinion or does it bring any meaning...
tapi there is a thing called Thur ...

owh...x tau pulak psl ni...menarik ni.."Thursday Night Horror"....

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2019 12:25 AM | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 22-2-2019 05:30 PM
owh...x tau pulak psl ni...menarik ni.."Thursday Night Horror"....

i think ada somewhere
but this kind of show too creepy, scary plus can be gory

tak minat pulak crita hantu bunuh2 yg melampau

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2019 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Edited by manjalara_01 at 23-2-2019 12:23 PM
SY_Mumi replied at 23-2-2019 12:25 AM
i think ada somewhere
but this kind of show too creepy, scary plus can be gory

kalau gituww...x pe la u....

u bleh tlg i x? i x tau knp avatar i x leh gerak..pd hal gif file tu..ni bile still nampak weird pulak

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2019 12:56 PM | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 23-2-2019 12:13 PM
kalau gituww...x pe la u....

u bleh tlg i x? i x tau knp avatar i x leh gerak..pd hal gif fil ...

hah i tak brapa pandai lah bab avatar gerak2
btw Ghost in Shell pon tengah tayang pat Netflix
i havent watch this one too

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2019 01:33 PM | Show all posts
SY_Mumi replied at 23-2-2019 12:56 PM
hah i tak brapa pandai lah bab avatar gerak2
btw Ghost in Shell pon tengah tayang pat Ne ...

i see...tp u mmg jarang tukar pic kan? i suke je tukar2

owhh yea ke?...ni yg versi Scarjo ke anime 1995?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-2-2019 03:35 PM | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 23-2-2019 01:33 PM
i see...tp u mmg jarang tukar pic kan? i suke je tukar2

owhh yea ke?...ni yg versi ...

yup malas pulak tukar2 picca

btw talk abt Twilight Zone, if versi Brits is Black Mirror. But sebenarnya ada a few shows, yg quite similiar to Twilight Zone.

Horror/dark fantasy/weird tales anthologies in the 80s and 90s. From: Creepshow, Tales from the Crypt, Darkroom Amazing Stories, Tales of the Darkside, The Hitchhiker and reboots of Twilight Zone and the Outer Limits.
And X-Files pon bole diconsiderkan ala Twilight Zones.
Ada satu europe show ke italy or spanish show, i forget the tittle. each time ada short story.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2019 05:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by manjalara_01 at 23-2-2019 05:20 PM
SY_Mumi replied at 23-2-2019 03:35 PM
yup malas pulak tukar2 picca

btw talk abt Twilight Zone, if versi Brits is Black Mirror. But se ...

Ya..btul tu...tp for me...TZ mmg the best la..yg lain2 tu i x pernah minat nk tgk...
Kecuali X-files ...and now Black Mirror...thanx la..since u rekomen pd 1...hehe...

U know what hari tu masa i tgk Twilight Zone..rupenye dari tahun 60s dah ade dah....serius, i ingat tahun 80an baru mula...so it's like every 30 years reboot...

This 1980s revival of the classic sci-fi series features a similar style to the original anthology series. Each episode tells a tale (sometimes two or three) rooted in horror or suspense, often with a surprising twist at the end. Episodes usually feature elements of drama and comedy. Actor Charles Aidman serves as the show's narrator for the first two seasons before being replaced by TV host Robin Ward for the final season. Some episodes are adaptations of stories by well-known writers, including Harlan Ellison, Ray Bradbury, Arthur C. Clarke and Stephen King; other episodes are remakes of installments from the original series.

First episode date: November 24, 1958

Final episode date: June 19, 1964

No. of episodes: 156 (list of episodes)

Presented by: Jordan Peele, Rod Serling

Dah kluar  1st Trailer...cume blum uploade d youtube...

You no longer have to wonder how Jordan Peele would handle a reboot ofThe Twilight Zone. CBS All Access has shared the first trailer for the streaming series, and it appears to be what you'd hope for from the Get Outdirector: a more disturbing take on the classic show's familiar themes. There are unsettling coincidences, non-existent memories, and even disruptions of the 'natural' order of the universe. You also get peeks at some of the cast members, including Peele himself as well as Greg Kinnear, John Cho and Kumail Nanjiani.

The reworked Twilight Zone debuts April 1st. It's not guaranteed to be a hit, but it could be important to All Access' future. While CBS' online offering has exceeded expectations, it's still highly dependent on Star Trek: Discovery (not to mention future Star Trek titles) to attract viewers. This could help the broadcaster show that All Access isn't just a vehicle for one franchise.

Casting[edit]
In October 2018, it was announced that Sanaa Lathan and Adam Scott had been cast in guest starring roles. Lathan was expected to appear in an episode entitled "Rewind"[11] and Scott in an episode entitled "Nightmare at 30,000 Feet", a remake of the original series episode "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet".[12] On November 15, 2018, it was reported that Kumail Nanjiani had been cast in a guest starring role.[10] In December 2018, it was announced that John Cho, Allison Tolman, Jacob Tremblay, Erica Tremblay, Steven Yeun , and Greg Kinnear would appear in guest starring roles. Cho, Tolman, and the Tremblays were expected to appear in an episode titled "The Wunderkind"[13] and Yeun[14] and Kinnear in an episode titled "The Traveler".[15]

In January 2019, it was reported that DeWanda Wise, Jessica Williams, Lucinda Dryzek, Jefferson White, Jonathan Whitesell, Taissa Farmiga , Rhea Seehorn, Luke Kirby, Ike Barinholtz, and Percy Hynes-White had been cast in guest starring roles. Wise, Williams, Dryzek, White, and Whitesell were expected to appear in one episode[16] while Farmiga, Seehorn, Kirby, Barinholtz, and Hynes-White would be featured in another.[17] On February 7, 2019, it was announced that Ginnifer Goodwin, James Frain, and Zabryna Guevara had been cast to guest star in an episode titled "oint of Origin".[18] The full trailer revealed that Tracy Morgan, John Larroquette, Glenn Fleshler and Chris Diamantopoulos would make guest appearances with the latter joining Adam Scott in "Nightmare at 30,000 Feet".[19]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2019 05:32 PM | Show all posts

Wild Tales is a 2014 Argentine-Spanish black comedy anthology film composed of six standalone shorts, all written and directed by Damián Szifron, united by a common theme of violence and vengeance.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2019 05:33 PM | Show all posts
Ok it's a Argentina twilight zone

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 04:45 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.094415 second(s), 46 queries .