CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cikpah27

Kang Daniel

[Copy link]
Post time 17-6-2020 10:57 AM | Show all posts
https://www.soompi.com/article/1405167wpp/kang-daniel-explains-how-his-manager-helped-him-through-a-difficult-time

On the latest episode of MBC’s “The Manager,” Kang Daniel expressed his love and deep gratitude for his manager.

Kang Daniel and his manager Jung Dong Yoon appeared as guests on the June 6 episode of the variety show, which gave viewers a glimpse into the singer’s everyday life.

Throughout the footage of his daily routine, Kang Daniel was adorably unable to stop cracking up because of his manager’s quirky jokes, which no one else around him seemed to find funny. As they watched the footage, the MCs and panelists in the studio expressed both confusion and amazement at just how easy it was for the manager to make him laugh.

In an interview, Jung Dong Yoon remarked, “I don’t think of myself as a funny person. But Daniel laughs a lot whenever he sees me. I’m always serious, but Daniel says that’s what’s so funny about me. I actually feel a little bit of pressure because he keeps calling me funny.”

He added with a laugh, “I don’t know why he finds [what I say] funny, but of course I feel great when he says that I’m funny. I feel proud even though I didn’t do anything.”

Later in the episode, Kang Daniel opened up about how Jung Dong Yoon had helped him during the most difficult time of his life. The singer, who went on a hiatus for several months last December due to physical and mental health concerns, thanked his manager for being there for him when he needed it most.

During a car ride, Kang Daniel recalled that Jung Dong Yoon had started working as his manager just when things were getting rough. “You came at a chaotic time,” he said. “Before everything had settled down. It was when I was going through the hardest time.”

He went on to tell Jung Dong Yoon with a grateful smile, “Back then, when I was going through a rough time, you came to my house every day, without missing a single day. You would come to see me, and we’d play games and eat together. Just having someone there by my side was nice in and of itself.”

Kang Daniel reiterated his feelings in the studio, commenting, “I’m always grateful to him. Back then, he really came to my house every single day for two months.”

He added, “It had only been about four months since he’d started working as my manager.”

In his interview, Jung Dong Yoon fondly recalled that Kang Daniel had told him, “Being with you makes me happy. Don’t go anywhere, and let’s keep working together.”

Jung Dong Yoon continued, “[Kang Daniel] also tells me ‘I love you’ often. When he drinks, he’ll say ‘I love you’ and give me a hug. As a manager, it makes me feel proud.”

daniel si budak manja

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-6-2020 10:59 AM | Show all posts
DaniTV ep 1

DaniTV ep 2

DaniTV ep 3

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2020 03:56 PM | Show all posts

kiutnyaaa… nak kena tengok ni.. Aku ni sejak start MCO mmg logout fan acc twitter terus.. Hahaha.. Dah la tak beli pun mini album dia yang haritu punya..

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2020 11:36 AM | Show all posts
cikpah27 replied at 24-6-2020 02:56 PM
kiutnyaaa… nak kena tengok ni.. Aku ni sejak start MCO mmg logout fan acc twitter terus.. Hahaha. ...

aiyooo abis tu time MCO buat apa je? time MCO tu aku all out abis sebab dok rumah je kan bosan hahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2020 11:44 AM | Show all posts
KANG DANIEL MAGENTA Comeback

Who U Are

Waves (ft Jamie Park, Simon Dominic)

Who U Are Dance Practice

Who U Are MCountdown Comeback stage

Waves Comeback stage

Who U Are Inkigayo comeback stage

Who U Are fanchant

Magenta Jacket album Making

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2020 11:45 AM | Show all posts
finally Daniel berambut hitam. album kali ni memang better dari yang sebelumnya, memang puas hati la. Daniel pon nampak makin confident and dia sendiri pon puas hati dengan hasil album kali ni. ramai jugak fans baru dia sauk

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-8-2020 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Fanijeom

Ep 1

Ep 2

Ep 3

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2020 11:49 AM | Show all posts
https://www.soompi.com/article/1 ... y-surpass-1-million

August 7, Konnect Entertainment said, “After Kang Daniel’s solo debut [in July 2019], his aggregate album sale number has surpassed 1 million copies.”

According to data from Hanteo Chart, as of August 6, Kang Daniel’s solo debut album “color on me” has recorded 472,811 copies sold, while “CYAN,” the first of Kang Daniel’s “color” trilogy, has hit a total of 265,101 copies sold. Kang Daniel’s second mini album “MAGENTA,” released earlier this week on August 3, recorded 273,468 copies sold by 11:59 p.m. KST August 6.

Sales for the three albums come to a total of 1,011,380 copies, for an impressive milestone roughly one year after Kang Daniel’s solo debut.

Moreover, “MAGENTA,” which features the title track “Who U Are,” has yet to hit the one-week mark since its release but has already topped the sales of “CYAN.”

wooohoooo~~~

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-8-2020 12:01 PM | Show all posts
https://www.soompi.com/article/1 ... g-a-singer-and-more
On the August 7 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook,” Kang Daniel appeared as a guest to promote his mini album “MAGENTA” and title track “Who U Are.”

For his first performance, Kang Daniel showcased his charming voice with “Interview,” a b-side track from his first mini album “CYAN.”

Interview Live

Regarding his name, Kang Daniel explained that he was actually born as Kang Eui Geon. He shared, “It’s the name my father gave me. However, I’m from Busan and the people there have trouble pronouncing ‘Eui.’ There were times I was confused about whether they were calling me or not. Although it seems small, that stress kept building up and it was bugging me so I ended up changing my name.”

Host Yoo Hee Yeol mentioned Kang Daniel’s impressive dancing skills and asked when he first began dancing. Kang Daniel answered, “I joined a b-boying club in eighth grade.”

He shared the funny story as he said, “I wasn’t initially planning on joining that club. In seventh grade, I was in the magician club and I wanted to join the reading club in eighth grade. My teacher told us to write our names down to sign ourselves up but I fell asleep. All the other clubs were at maximum capacity and there happened to be a b-boying club. I was really introverted but I had no choice but to sign up and join. At first, it was really boring, but after a couple times I began to think, ‘Something fun has found its way into my life’ and began to work really hard.”

At Yoo Hee Yeol’s request, he also showed off some basic b-boying moves that he first learned while in his middle school club.

Due to difficult family circumstances, Kang Daniel found himself having to drop out of his arts high school after one year and instead took Korea’s equivalent of the General Educational Development (GED) test. He commented, “Although ballet was fun, my tuition was too expensive.”

After turning 20 years old by Korean reckoning, Kang Daniel moved to Seoul to become a singer and began living in a goshiwon, a type of housing arrangement typically leased by students studying for an important exam.

Kang Daniel impressed Yoo Hee Yeol with his positivity as he shared, “The older guys I spent a lot of time with back then hated when we lived in the goshiwon. However, I had fun. Each month we paid 170,000 won (approximately $142). When I lay down, I could reach all the walls, but I liked that. I thought it was cozy.”

Despite his positive outlook, the singer also explained that he had his fair share of hardships. He explained, “By nature, this career involves extravagant performances but I felt like it was so cold where I was. That’s why in my early twenties I meant to enlist right away but they had too many enlistments so I was pushed back. While planning on getting certifications to try and get employed, I went to my last audition,” which is how he made his fateful appearance on “Produce 101 Season 2.”

After finding tons of success with that last audition, Kang Daniel shared, “I went to Busan right away and went on a date with my mom. I bought her lots of clothes and had fun. My mom is very happy.” He jokingly added with a laugh, “I did get shivers seeing how much she spent though.”

When asked about his dream, Kang Daniel responded, “I think this was automatically decided when I started to become a singer. Since I’ve come to adore the stage, I hope to become synonymous with the word ‘performance.'”

Kang Daniel also sang a bit of Kim Johan’s “I Want To Fall In Love,” which he shared he heard during his time at the goshiwon. He explained that he happened to overhear Jung Seung Hwan’s cover of it on “K-pop Star” and that it gave him lots of strength.
I want to fall in love (cover)

Lastly, Kang Daniel showcased an energetic performance of his latest title track “Who U Are”!

Who U Are Live

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-8-2020 12:03 PM | Show all posts
Telolet replied at 10-8-2020 11:36 AM
aiyooo abis tu time MCO buat apa je? time MCO tu aku all out abis sebab dok rumah je kan bosan hah ...

Masa MCO tidoq ja hari2.. Hahahahhaha.. Sekarang pun tak follow sangat dah.. Sebab lepas MCO haritu keje ofis banyakkkkk sangat sampai ke harini.. Plus dah tukar kete, axia SE takde cd player.. Dah ambil kete baru perasan xde cd player. HAHAHAHA.. So, dah tak beli album dia.. Stream mv kat youtube je la skrg ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2020 10:43 AM | Show all posts
cikpah27 replied at 12-8-2020 11:03 AM
Masa MCO tidoq ja hari2.. Hahahahhaha.. Sekarang pun tak follow sangat dah.. Sebab lepas MCO harit ...

hahaha kisahnya. so follow gitu2 jela skang eh. selama ni beli album tak penah play pon , letak kat rak buku je. bagus la cikpah fully utilise cd tu   

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2020 10:58 AM | Show all posts
Personal ranking untuk Magenta:
1. Flash
2. Waves
3. Runaway
4. Who U Are
5/6. Movie/Night

Flash nikisah hidup dia n dia sendiri tulis lirik tu so memang rasa macam dia tengah cerita directly dekat pendengar.
Waves memang best la no doubt, featuring pon best. sape sangka dia dapat collab dengan Simon D. si ssamd ni tak pernah collab dengan mana2 male idol, sebelum ni dia pernah collab dengan Tiffany SNSD je.
Runaway was a pleasant surprise gitu. Comel je last2 Yummda sebut "Niel~ "then dia reply "Ayyy~". vocal dia pon improve sangat2
baru ni Dingo released live vesion untuk Runaway, since tak lepas masuk tv sebab ada swearing

Who U Are memang perfect untuk showcase performance niel, memang power la stage dia. ramai kpop fans yang start pay attention lepas dia release Who U Are.
Movie & Night best dengar waktu malam sebelum tidur. lol specific tak

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2020 11:04 AM | Show all posts
lupa nak share new collection Puma x Kang Daniel: Shining in the moonlight

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2020 11:20 AM | Show all posts

Kang Daniel - Movie

Live Clip - Night

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2020 09:13 AM | Show all posts
kenapa iolls baru tau ada thread khas utk Ceo Kang ni~
nt free iolls beklog

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2020 04:51 PM | Show all posts
alien88 replied at 23-10-2020 09:13 AM
kenapa iolls baru tau ada thread khas utk Ceo Kang ni~
nt free iolls beklog

Hahahahahah.. Sendu dah sekarang ni uols.. Aku dah tak follow sangat dah tak terkejar.. Keje after PKP haritu boleh tahan banyak sampai sekarang ni.. Masa thread Wanna One haritu laju la..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-10-2020 08:43 AM | Show all posts
cikpah27 replied at 23-10-2020 04:51 PM
Hahahahahah.. Sendu dah sekarang ni uols.. Aku dah tak follow sangat dah tak terkejar.. Keje after ...

hehe.. masa wanna one dlu iolls hyper jugakkang daniel ni layan biasa2 ja

WANNA ONE OT5 Ha Sungwoon, Kim Jeahwan, Park Jihoon, Park Woojin, dan Lee Daehwi bru je buat show dkt kcontact kan

rindu nk tgk 11 org sekali

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2020 03:44 PM | Show all posts
DaniTV ep 5

DaniTV ep 6

Kang Daniel Cut - I Live Alone

Eng Sub : http://kshow123.net/show/i-live-alone/episode-379.html

Asia Song Festival - Performing Night live

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2020 03:51 PM | Show all posts

First Artbook - Never Standing Still

3 version - Innocent, Vibrant, Mystic

dah order ke belum

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2021 03:09 PM | Show all posts
waduh waduh.. lama tak check in benang ni.. Hahahaha.. Sibuk dengan kdrama..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 05:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086629 second(s), 43 queries .