Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: FaithHealer3

Wives of Prophet Muhammad

Close [Copy link]
Post time 11-12-2005 07:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 11-12-2005 01:19 AM
Yo FB-SOB-PMuslimBoy you are a hypocrite.
You been breakin the rules #3, 5 & 7 so many time.. i lost count.

u started the fukin game on page 8 of this thread.  look it up n kick urself in the arsehole

Names a-hole.
links without the rabbi's name is useless to clear your name.
Hurry up FB-SOB-PMuslimBoy, and find the name of the scumbag rabbi who married a 3 year old.

read me post dilligently with ur eyeballs n not with ur arsehole

squealin hysterical after me arse not gonna hide ur breakin forum rule.  uh huh
rabbis n priests r sly.  they're not gonna be transparent like the muslims.  nonetheless its in talmud n in me link in FUZZs THREAD on muhammad.  squeal sum more.  perhaps me gonna give u the link  

peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-12-2005 07:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 11-12-2005 01:07 AM
Yo  FB-SOB-PMuslimBoy are you throwin' a BF?

You talkin' as if SuperModerator is your slave.. instructing her to do as you fancy.. Is there anythin' goin' on between you two? ...

u asked for it rite?  read  :nana: :nana:  

Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 11-12-2005 12:30 AM

[quote]Originally posted by sonny~~ at 11-12-2005 12:07 AM
SUPERDUPER MOD DAR

FH3 defamed ur prophet muhammad 3x

[size=-2]off with his . . . . . . .  u know wot
    :ketuk:

LOL..

FH3 ???
what.. no " fukin bloody son of b@stard pig pagan.".. gee thats wierd.

come on FB-SOB-PMuslimBoy.. let the devil take control.. you can do it..
... [/quote]

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 11-12-2005 09:32 AM | Show all posts
FH3,

U'RE REALLY A SICKED FELLA. U EXPOSE YRSELF FOR THE WHOLE INTERNET SURFERS TO SEE THE REAL U.
BRAVO.::nana::nana::nana::gila::gila::gila:

SONNY,
AS ALWAYS, STAY COOL MAN.::cool: U'RE ALWAYS ON THE RIGHT TRACK , SALUTE U FOR UPHOLDING AND DEFENDING OUR BELOVED PROPHET INTEGRITY FROM THIS SICKED ......( I JUST CANNOT DESCRIBE N LOATH TO  SWAP DIRTY WORDS WITH THIS FELLA):hatdown::hatdown::hatdown:

P/S  : WHY SILENCE & NON-ACTION  FM MODERATOR?????

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2005 01:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 11-12-2005 09:32 AM
FH3,

U'RE REALLY A SICKED FELLA. U EXPOSE YRSELF FOR THE WHOLE INTERNET SURFERS TO SEE THE REAL U.
BRAVO.::nana::nana::nana::gila::gila::gila:

SONNY,
AS ALWAYS, STAY COO ...

I don't know whether Faithhealer is really a sick guy but I know he lacks of understanding. He said Prophet Muhammad saw. asked for forgiveness from Allah swt. for the sins he's going to commit in the future. As if the prophet planned to commit such sins.

In fact, it's just a "just in case" kind of things. Like we don't know what bad things we're going to do in the future. So just in case, we pray asking for forgiveness for what we've done in the past & what we're going to commit in future (just in case we're unaware that what we did in the past & what we're going to do in the future are in fact sins or hurting other people).

But the way Faithhealer sees it, the Prophet saw. had planned to commit sins in the future & he was asking in advance for forgiveness.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-12-2005 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 11-12-2005 07:48 AM
u started the fukin game on page 8 of this thread.  look it up n kick urself in the arsehole

Dumb FB-SOB-PMuslimBoy check your post#190 on page 8.. thats where you started the ball rolling with your freakin' lingo.. accusin' me of lovin' prono and junk.. thats where you started shrewing the integrity of the bishops n rabbis to cover up the fact that your Idol had concubine..i gave evidence from muslim sources for the existence of Mo's concubine. But you sneaky little weasel gave none for your accusation on rabbis.. till now.

Originally posted by sonny~~ at 11-12-2005 07:48 AM
squealin hysterical after me arse not gonna hide ur breakin forum rule.  uh huh
rabbis n priests r sly.  they're not gonna be transparent like the muslims.  nonetheless its in talmud n in me link in FUZZs THREAD on muhammad.  squeal sum more.  perhaps me gonna give u the link
You dirty little weasel aren't you? How many time you wanna cut&paste the same crappy post without giving the name of the influencial scumbag Rabbi who married a 3 year old. You been hackin for too long about rabbis n 3 year olds..

Now bring the names and prove of the rabbis deed. If not you gonna remain a FB-SOB-PMuslimBoy till maggot get you.. do it fast before SuperMod lock this tread.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-12-2005 01:33 PM | Show all posts

Yo  FB-SOB-PMuslimBoy n Iman_6

since you 2 seem so worried that me rapin Muhammad's "integrity"

let see Mo's  integrity as reported by muslim source..

Have you heard of the Jewish wive of Mo named Safiya?

Below is the story how Mo came to "marry" her..  taken from muslim websites..

Sahih Bukhari V1B8N367:
Narrated 'Abdul 'Aziz:  Anas said, 'When Allah's Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there yearly in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet . He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. Whenever we approach near a (hostile) nation (to fight) then evil will be the morning of those who have been warned.' He repeated this thrice. The people came out for their jobs and some of them said, 'Muhammad (has come).' (Some of our companions added, "With his army." ) We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, 'O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.' The Prophet said, 'Go and take any slave girl.' He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet and said, 'O Allah's Apostles! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.' So the Prophet said, 'Bring him along with her.' So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, 'Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.' Anas added: The Prophet then manumitted her and married her."

Thabit asked Anas, "O Abu Hamza! What did the Prophet pay her (as Mahr)?" He said, "Her self was her Mahr for he manumitted her and then married her." Anas added, "While on the way, Um Sulaim dressed her for marriage (ceremony) and at night she sent her as a bride to the Prophet . So the Prophet was a bridegroom and he said, 'Whoever has anything (food) should bring it.' He spread out a leather sheet (for the food) and some brought dates and others cooking butter. (I think he (Anas) mentioned As-SawTq). So they prepared a dish of Hais (a kind of meal). And that was Walrma (the marriage banquet) of Allah's Apostle ."

Sahih Bukhari: V5B59N512:
Narrated Anas: The Prophet offered the Fajr Prayer near Khaibar when it was still dark and then said, "Allahu-Akbar! Khaibar is destroyed, for whenever we approach a (hostile) nation (to fight), then evil will be the morning for those who have been warned." Then the inhabitants of Khaibar came out running on the roads. The Prophet had their warriors killed, their offspring and woman taken as captives. Safiya was amongst the captives, She first came in the share of Dahya Alkali but later on she belonged to the Prophet . The Prophet made her manumission as her 'Mahr'.

(FH3: from another muslim website which talks about the wives of Mo)

SAFIYAH BINT HUYEIY IBN AKHTAB.
Safiyah was born in Medinah. She belonged to the Jewish tribe of Banu 'I-Nadir. When this tribe was expelled from Medinah in the year 4 A.H, Huyaiy was one of those who settled in the fertile colony of Khaibar together with Kinana ibn al-Rabi' to whom Safiyah was married a little before the Muslims attacked Khaibar. She was then seventeen. She had formerly been the wife of Sallam ibn Mishkam, who divorced her.
(FH3: note. Safiyah's tribe was expelled from Medina by Muhammad.. the Jewish tribe's land was confiscated by Muhammad.
On miles from Khaibar. Here the Prophet married Safiyah. She was groomed and made-up for the Prophet by Umm Sulaim, the mother of Anas ibn Malik. They spent the night there. Abu Ayyub al-Ansari guarded the tent of the Prophet the whole night. When, in the early dawn, the Prophet saw Abu Ayyub strolling up and down, he asked him what he meant by this sentry-go; he replied: "I was afraid for you with this young lady. You had killed her father, her husband and many of her relatives, and till recently she was an unbeliever. I was really afraid for you on her account". The Prophet prayed for Abu Ayyub al-Ansari (Ibn Hisham, p. 766)

read the rest here.. http://www.muslimunited.org/topics/prophet/wives.html

Launch a surprice attack on a tribe who is mindin' thier own bussiness, kill all the defending man, capture the womens, marry one of the pretiest captured women whose husband you just killed..  and people will think you have integrity and worship the ground you walked on.. weird isn't it?

[ Last edited by FaithHealer3 at 11-12-2005 01:50 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 03:28 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047534 second(s), 28 queries .