ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 6141|Reply: 34

9 tempat seluruh dunia masih mengamalkan CANNIBALISM

[Copy link]
Post time 15-11-2019 03:33 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

They’d be pleased to meat you!

1.Papua New Guinea. Barat New Guinea sepanjang Sungai NdeiramKabur tempat puak Korowai yg dipercayai mempraktik adat membunuh ahli2 merekadan tugas mereka untuk memakan mayat ahli2 untuk membalas dendam.

2.The Naihehe Caves - Sigatoka, Fiji dulu dikenali sbg PulauKanibal, menag sudah masyhur sedari dulu dengan sejarah kanibal.namun kemasyhuranitu hampir berakhir dengan Naihehe Caves kumpulan pemakan manusia disitu.

3.The Ganges River, India- Sami Aghori hidup dengan memakansisa2 mayat manusia yg telah dibakar..(satay?)untuk mendapatkan “spiritualenlightenment”.Kumpulan tu akan minum dari mangkuk dperbuat dari tengkoraksimati dan memakai saki baki mayat yg terbakar itu kebadan mereka. Namun tiadapembunuhan, cuma makan mayat manusia yg sudah mati

4.The Democratic Republic of the Congo dalam mesyuarat Bangsa2bersatu 2003 Sinafasi Makelo, wakil dari puak Mbuti Pygmies, membuat tuntutanbahawa puak2 pemberontak Congo dari daerah Ituri memakan orang2 mereka hidup

5.Cambodia Askar2 Kemboja di masa pemberontakan Khmer Rouge  dituduh memotong hati dan jantung askar2 yangmati dalam peperangan untuk dibawa pulang untuk makan

6.Nuku Hiva, French Polynesia 2011 Pelancung Jerman Stefanramin, dilaporkan hilang semasa pesta tradisi di Nuku Hiva.Sisa mayatnyadijumpai berdekatan tapak unggun api. Dipercayai dia di potong cebisan kecil2dan dipanggang oleh puak2 kanibal.

7.Liberia -berikutan Perang Civil Liberia yg pertama, DoctorsWithout Borders menjumpai bukti adanya kesan2 Kanibalism dan dihantar ke AmnestyInternational.Namun tidak mendapat respon sewajarnya dan kes ditutup.

8.Rotenburg, Germany- Hannibal Lecter versi Jerman, ArminMeiwes seorang homosexual,memenuhi impiannya utk mencicip daging manusia denganmengiklankan sesiapa saja menjadi sukarelawan.yang peliknya ada pulak insan ygcukup gila, sanggup dan rela iaitu Bernd Brandes 43 tahun.Kedua mereka makanmalam dengan alat sulit Bernd menjadi hidangan utama, sebelum ditikam denganpisau 12inci

9.Miami, Florida -Seorang lelaki bogel ditembak polis biladia terus mengunyah muka Ronaldo Poppo di lebuhraya Miami  pada 2012 sehingga lelaki malang itu tinggalhanya sebelah mata dan kecederaan muka yg teruk.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-11-2019 04:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
wowww negara tu no 1 dalam senarai

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2019 04:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ok rase meloya.aduh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-11-2019 04:27 PM | Show all posts
Kurex replied at 15-11-2019 04:23 PM
wowww negara tu no 1 dalam senarai

ko penah pegi..masih banyak hutan2 kat situ kan..byk oksigen..tu yg lapaaarr manjang

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-11-2019 04:30 PM | Show all posts

caniballism ni selalu dikaitkan dgn homoseksual gak contoh Jeffrey Dahmer, Armin Weiss..makan pasangan mereka..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2019 05:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pernah tgk netgeo tentang sami Aghori ni.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-11-2019 05:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
puteribaya replied at 15-11-2019 04:30 PM
caniballism ni selalu dikaitkan dgn homoseksual gak contoh Jeffrey Dahmer, Armin Weiss..makan pasa ...

Omg.omg. speechless

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2019 05:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Orang lain makan mee goreng tercemar cukup sekadar tak basuh bersih2 boleh kena keracunan makanan, muntah2 masuk sepital,

Engko makan orang aman2 ja tak sakit, yang masak, yang separuh masak, yang mentah, tak ada siapa2 yang nak kaji perut dorang ni ka.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-11-2019 12:44 PM | Show all posts
sarah82 replied at 15-11-2019 05:12 PM
Pernah tgk netgeo tentang sami Aghori ni.

ye ke..ada tunjuk ritual kanibal tu tak ?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-11-2019 12:45 PM | Show all posts
MenteriWanita replied at 15-11-2019 05:59 PM
Orang lain makan mee goreng tercemar cukup sekadar tak basuh bersih2 boleh kena keracunan makanan, m ...

makan sama species kot..so dia dilute..agaknya laa

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2019 12:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
puteribaya replied at 18-11-2019 12:44 PM
ye ke..ada tunjuk ritual kanibal tu tak ?

Ada kalau tak salah ingatan sy.. Nanti cari balikink netgeo tu

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2019 01:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
puteribaya replied at 18-11-2019 12:45 PM
makan sama species kot..so dia dilute..agaknya laa

Cara jawab macam pernah makan orang pulak kau ni, takut pulak aku.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-11-2019 03:35 PM | Show all posts
MenteriWanita replied at 18-11-2019 01:01 PM
Cara jawab macam pernah makan orang pulak kau ni, takut pulak aku.

erm..nak terai..meh la dtg umah..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2019 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Ex tempt kerje i top management selalu p PNG dgn Fiji. Brni btol...nasib baik tak jd pape.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-11-2019 04:04 PM | Show all posts
Edited by puteribaya at 18-11-2019 04:28 PM
Sangkar_Emas7 replied at 18-11-2019 04:01 PM
Ex tempt kerje i top management selalu p PNG dgn Fiji. Brni btol...nasib baik tak jd pape.

sana memang femes pasal kanibal ni
A cannibal feast on Tanna, Vanuatu, c. 1885–1889

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-11-2019 04:17 PM | Show all posts
This is the letter sending by Albert Fish the Child Eater to his victim’s mother. He told her his experience and how he killed the girl.
“ Me and my friend in 1894 sailed from San Francisco to Hong Kong China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was a famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1 to 3 Dollars a pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold to the Butchers to be cut up and sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak – chops – or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girls buttock which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. My friend staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys one 7 one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them – tortured them – to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 yr old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except Head – bones and guts. He was roasted in the oven, (all of his ass) boiled, broiled, fried, stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time I was living at 409 E 100 St, rear – right side. He told me so often how good human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3 – 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese – strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her, on the pretense of taking her to a party. You said Yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wild flowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mama. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms, cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her, though, I could of [sic] had I wished. She died a virgin.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-11-2019 04:49 PM | Show all posts
In parts of Melanesia, cannibalism was still practiced in the early 20th century, for a variety of reasons—including retaliation, to insult an enemy people, or to absorb the dead person's qualities One tribal chief, Ratu Udre Udre in Rakiraki, Fiji, is said to have consumed 872 people and to have made a pile of stones to record his achievement Fiji was nicknamed the "Cannibal Isles" by European sailors, who avoided disembarking there. The dense population of Marquesas Islands, Polynesia, was concentrated in the narrow valleys, and consisted of warring tribes, who sometimes practiced cannibalism on their enemies. Human flesh was called "long pig.W. D. Rubinstein wrote:

It was considered a great triumph among the Marquesans to eat the body of a dead man. They treated their captives with great cruelty. They broke their legs to prevent them from attempting to escape before being eaten, but kept them alive so that they could brood over their impending fate. ... With this tribe, as with many others, the bodies of women were in great demand.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-11-2019 04:52 PM | Show all posts
The Soviet journalist Yevgenia Ginzburg was a long-term political prisoner who spent time in the Soviet prisons, Gulag camps and settlements from 1938 to 1955. She described in her memoir, Harsh Route (or Steep Route), of a case which she was directly involved in during the late 1940s, after she had been moved to the prisoners' hospital.

The chief warder shows me the black smoked pot, filled with some food: "I need your medical expertise regarding this meat." I look into the pot, and hardly hold vomiting. The fibres of that meat are very small, and don't resemble me anything I have seen before. The skin on some pieces bristles with black hair ... A former smith from Poltava, Kulesh worked together with Centurashvili. At this time, Centurashvili was only one month away from being discharged from the camp ... And suddenly he surprisingly disappeared. The wardens looked around the hills, stated Kulesh's evidence, that last time Kulesh had seen his workmate near the fireplace, Kulesh went out to work and Centurashvili left to warm himself more; but when Kulesh returned to the fireplace, Centurashvili had vanished; who knows, maybe he got frozen somewhere in snow, he was a weak guy ... The wardens searched for two more days, and then assumed that it was an escape case, though they wondered why, since his imprisonment period was almost over ... The crime was there. Approaching the fireplace, Kulesh killed Centurashvili with an axe, burned his clothes, then dismembered him and hid the pieces in snow, in different places, putting specific marks on each burial place. ... Just yesterday, one body part was found under two crossed logs.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-11-2019 04:54 PM | Show all posts
sapa nak tau rasa daging manusia:

1931, The New York Times reporter William Buehler Seabrook, in the interests of research, obtained from a hospital intern at the Sorbonne a chunk of human meat from the body of a healthy human killed in an accident, then cooked and ate it. He reported, "It was like good, fully developed veal, not young, but not yet beef. It was very definitely like that, and it was not like any other meat I had ever tasted. It was so nearly like good, fully developed veal that I think no person with a palate of ordinary, normal sensitiveness could distinguish it from veal. It was mild, good meat with no other sharply defined or highly characteristic taste such as for instance, goat, high game, and pork have. The steak was slightly tougher than prime veal, a little stringy, but not too tough or stringy to be agreeably edible. The roast, from which I cut and ate a central slice, was tender, and in color, texture, smell as well as taste, strengthened my certainty that of all the meats we habitually know, veal is the one meat to which this meat is accurately comparable."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-11-2019 04:55 PM | Show all posts
why testicle..ada rasa ke buat zakar tu..kerandut je kan..kulit

On July 23, 1988, Rick Gibson ate the flesh of another person in public. Because England does not have a specific law against cannibalism, he legally ate a canapé of donated human tonsils in Walthamstow High Street, London. A year later, on April 15, 1989, he publicly ate a slice of human testicle in Lewisham High Street, London. When he tried to eat another slice of human testicle at the Pitt International Galleries in Vancouver on July 14, 1989, the Vancouver police confiscated the testicle hors d'œuvre. However, the charge of publicly exhibiting a disgusting object was dropped, and he finally ate the piece of human testicle on the steps of the Vancouver court house on September 22, 1989.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

17-4-2024 07:04 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.268906 second(s), 51 queries .