CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1519|Reply: 13

[Dunia] Parasite masuk dalam zakar masa berenang ketika bercuti. Gambar parasite ada, ga

[Copy link]
Post time 18-11-2019 11:27 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Parasite crawls into UK man's penis as he swims in African river; lays eggs
By Daily Mail - November 17, 2019 @ 7:45pm

A BRITISH man almost died after a parasite crawled into his manhood and laid eggs in his vital organs during a “dream holiday” to Africa.

James Michael, from Kensington, London, said he was left “debilitated” and unable to sleep from the pain of the bugs attacking his body.

The 32-year-old was on a canoeing “trip of a lifetime” with friends to Southeast Africa, travelling from Zambia to Zimbabwe.

They made a five-day stopover in Malawi, where they swam in Lake Malawi, before flying back to the UK.

But unbeknownst to James, a parasitic flatworms called schistosomes had crawled inside his penis and laid eggs in his vital organs.

“When I look back at photos from my time in Africa, it's weird to think that's where the parasite crawled up my penis,” James told the Sun.

Over a year after his trip in Aug 2017, James noticed a loss of feeling in his legs, and struggled to complete tasks like walking up stairs.

Neurologists told him his immune system was attacking his spine, and put him on a six-month course of steroids, although the doctors still didn't know what had actually caused this.

Doctors from the Hospital for Tropical Diseases eventually told James he had contracted schistosomiasis – also known as bilharzia – a parasitic worm that had crawled up his penis and laid eggs in his body.

James was prescribed medication called praziquantel that kills the worms.

“That killed the infection, but I was left basically debilitated. They told me there was a 30 per cent chance I'd make a full recovery – 10 years from now,” he added.

“It was a horrible feeling - I felt completely helpless, and the odds weren't good. I couldn't wish what I've been through on anybody.”

James first spent three months in hospital using a wheelchair, and had to use a catheter as he couldn't go to toilet properly.

He also had a breakout of extreme acne on his back and arms caused by steroids, as well as diarrhoea.

He said: “The pain has been like nothing I've ever known.

“Early in my recovery, sometime in January, I had a really terrible acne outbreak that went all down my back and down my arms.

“I couldn't sleep for a month, because lying on my back hurt. I couldn't really be under running water either, so I had to shower my front instead.

“This has been horrendous. It's felt like a never-ending mountain I've had to climb.” – Daily Mail

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-11-2019 11:28 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mgkin punai jd lebih besar kot..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2019 12:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mesti parasit tu female dan warga tempatan

Sbb most female warga tempatan mmg suka caucasian dan penis mereka

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2019 12:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Victorioussss replied at 18-11-2019 12:51 PM
Mesti parasit tu female dan warga tempatan

Sbb most female warga tempatan mmg suka caucasian dan  ...

Warga tempatan merujuk kepada tempat kejadian berlaku, afrika. So female warga tempatan dlm cerita ni adalah awek afrika

Awek2 malaysia way better..mereka tak craving penis caucasian dan masih menyintai jejaka yang sama negara dgn mereka

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2019 01:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mesti dia p keceng lam air tu waktu berkayak

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2019 01:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
uishhhhh takde ke gambar org tu

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-11-2019 01:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tajuk tak boleh blahh

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2019 01:43 PM | Show all posts
Neh haaa, jantan tue. Siannye kaw, nonet kaw dah tak berfungsi ker? Ruginyer lahaiii

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-11-2019 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Alaaaah nape lar ngkaw gi berenang dalam sungai Afrika tue. Kan menatang parasit masuk dalam cenonet ngkaw alahaiiiiii

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2019 01:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tajuk macam frust jer...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2019 01:54 PM | Show all posts
Bedah.Cun replied at 18-11-2019 01:43 PM
Neh haaa, jantan tue. Siannye kaw, nonet kaw dah tak berfungsi ker? Ruginyer lahaiii

Mesti abang kurex sangat happy bila tengok gambar ni. haha

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2019 01:57 PM | Show all posts
hahahha!! tajuk tak menahan.

siap spoiler alert

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2019 01:57 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hareyyyy tul tajuk

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2019 02:00 PM | Show all posts
hahahahaha.....tajuk thread tak boleh blah....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 05:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.364603 second(s), 39 queries .