CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 10754|Reply: 6

Bomba Kebanggaan Malaysia

[Copy link]
Post time 2-12-2019 01:24 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Bomba negara2 ASEAN bertanding. Bomba Malaysia menang dengan penuh tangkas dan gaya. Well done!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-12-2019 01:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Well done Bomba dan Penyelamat Malaysia.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2019 02:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tahniah..
memang bomba malaysia ni cekap kan..
malam ni kurex datang berek korang ok? sapik tunggu kurex datang ok..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-12-2019 02:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kurex replied at 2-12-2019 02:00 PM
tahniah..
memang bomba malaysia ni cekap kan..
malam ni kurex datang berek korang ok? sapik tunggu ...

Hi Kurex. Meols tak sangka Kurex sampai ke thread ni. Tapi mmg kembang bangga kan tengok abg2 bomba kita cepat dan tangkas begitu. Meols tumpang bangga.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2019 02:17 PM | Show all posts
Jiddin replied at 2-12-2019 02:03 PM
Hi Kurex. Meols tak sangka Kurex sampai ke thread ni. Tapi mmg kembang bangga kan tengok abg2 bomb ...

sebelah perumahan kurex ada balai bomba, selalu jugak tengok dorang berlatih, kawad pagi. sambil tengok, sambil look around wicet. dorang memang cekap, tangkas...
cita2 dulu nak jadi ahli bomba, tapi tulah... salah pilih kawan...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2020 02:06 AM | Show all posts
Hi there, simply changed intocherylhearts.com/fetlife-com-review/ alert to your blog via Google, and located that it is really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful should you continue this in future. Lots of other people will probably be benefited out of your writing. Good informative website which provide what it says. Visit to know more.Cheers!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-2-2021 04:40 PM | Show all posts
Yes, we now receive so much information, we have a lot of information sources.  On the one hand, of course, this is good, but on the other hand, sometimes it is difficult to find what you need among such a large stream.
I just work in the writing service, and every day I hear from our students that before they approached us, it was difficult for them to find detailed information for their essays.
We regularly try to update our resources and recently, by the way, published power pointpresentation at the link you can see https://www.wiseessays.com/power-point-presentation.
But I still highly recommend putting filters and getting that information from the Internet that interests you.  In order not to lose useful services and sources of knowledge.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

17-4-2024 02:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.397021 second(s), 33 queries .