CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1478|Reply: 1

_miss you_ Good bey my love:(

[Copy link]
Post time 29-4-2020 06:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
When the heart was passionate, 2 people sitting side by side but nostalgia rushed in their hearts. It was then that they were ready to become one

I used to laugh at you when you put your head on my shoulder and said "I'm missing you, you know". Hi, I understand you. I know that ...

And in the busy life, sometimes when distant nostalgia surges, I remember your innocent and happy saying. Although I don't remember you, at least you already exist in me. If you knew that, you would be happy right. There are things that let nature blow the wind away, the value of its existence will be eternal

Well, someone said "love is only beautiful when unfinished". Correct. Please do not be sad because it is not a happy ending, nor do you feel hate for being isolated from the ball. Please keep the things that make a beautiful, intact, beautiful memory. Just like that !!!

He suddenly felt heart every time he listened to the song "Sorry love" which Mr. Dam let out and groaned. He understood that he was immersed in that feeling when performing, he also understood what the author of the song experienced

Even though the boy in the song was so amorous, you see, despite being with other people and being very fond of others, he was still worried about the feelings of his ex. Not wrong, he wants to apologize to those who have passed away, were memories, were part of memories

"Memories are nothing
If time hurry delete
But ... it would be all
If you remember, "

I miss you guys right now, you know? just a cold breeze was enough to make his heart quiver. Well then, please send to my children the nostalgia suddenly appeared in him

Remember the fall in my eyes in, the old memories still warm in my heart

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-4-2020 06:33 PM | Show all posts

No.cannot say goodbye..cannot leave me alone here

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 09:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059278 second(s), 29 queries .